chapter- 8

ROSELLA'S  POV

I was blushing furiously. His smile just took my heart away. Seeing him smile is probably the best scenery for me to stare at. 

After awhile everyone left the room, satisfied by the fact that I am good now.

I and william were the only ones left in the room now. After closing the door he came to me, again teasing me. 

"Oh my! look someone is blushing over here. By the way I liked what you did.........." He then winked at me seductively. I could literally feel my face burning up. 

"yeah... you must..." I laughed out loud. 

"Wanna freshen up?" He asked while laughing in between the pronunciation. " Yes"

"Okay then. I'm gonna ask Maria to bring some clothes for you."
"Yup.... Thanks." I smiled at him.

"Oh, no need of thanking me babe. All of this is yours." He chuckled.
" Oh really?!" I said sarcastically. Partly blushing and partly laughing.

"Yes babe." He winked at me and went near the door. Before going outside, he again looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

After he left I smiled foolishly.
Oh god! What has he done to me?!

I removed the blanket and found myself in an oversized boyfriend's shirt. Maybe mom changed my clothes.
While a part of also suspected that maybe it was William , but above all this the most surprising fact is that all these days I lived at his house and mom and dad didn't even once asked me to go home with them.

They all owe me an explanation for sure!!!!

I went near the mirror and.......

My eyes!! They are red!!
Oh my !!!! Am I a chameleon or what??!!
Some days back my eyes turned from blue to yellow and now again from yellow to red........

All the past events slowly came back in my head. All of this is frightening but with William by my side I somehow felt safe and relaxed.

Someone knocked at the door.....
"Come in." I said.
A short girl about 5 feet in height came in with some clothes in her hand. She had  bob-cut hair and a round face. She had fair complexion and slim body. And was wearing a white dress with a black apron on it.

" Miss your clothes ..." She said while bowing a little and keeping the clothes at one side of the bed.
"Thanks and please call me Rose." I smiled at her.

The tension in her body after seeing me released a bit. Maybe she thought that I would one hell of a rich brat who probably go around causing troubles for others.

"Yes mi..... Rose." She smiled back.
" Master told me to help you take a bath as you are weak." She explained hesitantly.

"Oh..... But I can bath alone."
"M..... Rose but your condition is not very well now. Anyone can tell that." She said.....

Oh god! Struggling is futile with them. So I decided to let them be.
"Ok then.... Do whatever you want."

Her face beamed up.
She's that scared of his master.
Oh god! What kind of human William is, so that his servants are afraid of him this much??!!

She quickly went inside the bathroom and started filling water in the bath tub. After sometime her voice came.

"Miss it's ready. Please come."
I went there and let the oversized shirt fall off my body. I sat in the Bathtub.
The warm water relaxed my muscles and made me feel refreshed.

"Should I scrub your back?" She asked me.
"Yes"

She took a brush and started scrubbing my back with it.