Madison's Shadow

By optimusprimefangirl

When Madison joins SPD as an assistant to Kat, she finds friends in the ranger's quickly I do not own SPD Pow... More

Chapter one (Madison)
Chapter 2( Doggie)
Chapter 3 (Madison)
Chapter 4 (Doggie)
Chapter 5 (Madison)
Chapter 6 (Doggie)
Chapter 7 (Madison)
Chapter 8 (Doggie)
chapter 9 (Madison)
chapter 10 (doggie)
chapter 12 ( Doggie)
chapter 13 (Madison)
chapter 14 (Doggie)
chapter 15(Madison)
chapter 16 (Doggie)
chapter 17 (Madison)
chapter 18 ( doggie)
chapter 19(Madison)
chapter20 (doggie)
chapter 21 (Madison)
chapter 22 (Doggie)
23 (Madison)
24 ( Doggie)
chapter 25 Madison
Chapter 26 (Doggie)
Chapter 27 (Madison)
chapter 28 (doggie)
chapter 29( Madison)
chapter 30 (Anubis)
chapter 31 (Madison)
chapter 32 (doggie)
chapter 33 (Madison)

chapter 11(Madison)

285 2 0
By optimusprimefangirl

Anubis caught my cry of pleasure with his kiss as he entered me. I moan as his thrust becomes harder and deeper feeling me with every inch of him with each skin slapping thrust. My body arched in pleasure as he took my breast into his mouth sucking the sensitive bud.
"Aaaa... Yes Anubis I love you." I said as he growled at my exclamation and thrusted deeper and faster inside me. My body was overwhelmed with pleasure as I took in his warmth and scent.
" You feel so dam good, every time I take you you so tight for me." He said. I could feel my orgasm coming as my body tightened with each of his hard thrusts. Dear God he felt so good inside me.
" Anubis, I'm close please." I said digging my fingers into his back.
"That's right cum for me Madison" he said a command.
" Anubis!" I cried as my orgasm hit me and brought him with me as he thrusted into me one last time, growling as his seed entered me.  
We stayed joined catching our breaths . I relished in the feeling of his thickness still inside me, filling me. This felt so right with his weight on top of me,filling me with his seed and love.
I moaned when he pulled out of me and laid beside me pulling me close to him. The sound of his heartbeat and the warmth of his body lulled me into a peaceful sleep.
•••
The next morning I woke to my phone bepping telling me I had a text.
MADISON REPORT TO COMMAND.(Kat).
I got up put on my uniform and headed out. When I arrived, Kat and Anubis was waiting for me.
"Good morning cadett." He said with sly smile.
" Good morning commander" I responded giving him a knowing smile. We both snapped out of our flirting when Kat cleared her throat.
" I brought you here because I want you to help me with a secret assignment. I plan on making the base a working zord for battle in case we ever need extra power. And with your experience in engineering, you would be a big asset." She said as my mouth hung open. She wants to make the base into a zord?
" How?, What about the people inside the base? What would happen if the base were destroyed?"
" That is why I need you to help with all the what ifs." Kat said pulling up the plans of the new zord. And turned back to me.
" So are you joining me?" She asked and I didn't hesitate.
" Of course!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5.8K 34
You have very strong feelings for your boss, Lana Winters, ever since you became her assistant. What happens when you realise she also feels the same...
847 40 21
nick and madison have been close friends but madison really loves him and wants to tell him that she loves him but as she is too shy to tell him that...
75.4K 1.9K 65
The title says it all!! I do not own SWR!!!
12.8K 212 19
*do not own any characters* Isabella comes in during Ross's and Emily's wedding. Isabella has been friends with Phoebe since she grew up in New Yor...