๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ...

By everblqze

Atalanta. 17-year-old Roman Demigod. Daughter of Neptune. Twelve Legion. Fourth Cohort. Almost every demigod... More

NOTE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
NOTE

SEVENTEEN

1.4K 24 1
By everblqze

Atalanta POV

I went straight for the Hermes cabin to pack my things and move to Cabin Three. I was greeted at the Hermes Cabin with a group of Hermes kids holding buckets of water and dumping it on me.

"So, Atalanta, daughter of Poseidon, huh?" Connor and Travis Stoll leaned on the wall by my bed. "And you're staying?" Connor asked. I slung my pack over my back and turned to them, my hair still dripping with water,"yeah." Then I pushed them aside and went off to Cabin 3.

Percy dragged me around Camp Half-Blood when I was done tidying my stuff. He went to every single cabin, arm looped around me, and grinned like a maniac, "HAH PEOPLE, THIS IS MY LITTLE SIS, ATALANTA!" I reminded him more than a dozen times that I was older than him.

And so, my life at Camp Half-Blood began.

I became close friends with Annabeth Chase because of Athena, and I hung out a lot with Will Solace, Nico, and the Seven. I would visit Leila in Camp Jupiter, or Poseidon at his underwater palace from time to time. I helped out to train the campers on fighting, and all in all, I had a great time at Camp Half-Blood.

- - -

ALSO I HAVE ONLY WRITTEN 206 WORDS NUU THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING AND I AM REALLY UNHAPPY AND NOT PLEASED AT ALL AND YES NOW ITS 231 AND CMON WE NEED MORE WORDS LIKE I DONT KNOW 900 OR SOMETHING

JK

I NEED 300, PLEASE 300 WORDS AND ITS 250! WHOO LETS GO WE'RE ARRIVING AT 300 VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, SOON! IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED, THIS STORY IS, LIKE, FINISHED AND STUFF SO WHY ARE YOU HERE READING THIS? I'M JUST RAMBLING UNTIL MY WORD COUNT GETS TO 300 AND NOW

ITS

300!

OMG,

YES

300!

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HIGH FIVE!

SEE? THAT BEAUTIFUL NUMBER, NOW GO READ THE AUTHORS NOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 2.7K 71
Being one of the few survivors of the Second Giant War, twenty-two-year-old Percy Jackson is crushed. Nobody seems to be an ally anymore. Everyone ap...
671K 8.4K 24
Percy Jackson has been betrayed. After his new half brother frames him for everything at camp, he was shunned by the other campers, even Chiron. His...
3.2K 191 12
Apricity: (noun) The warmth of the sun in winter *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: In the midst of wars, prophecies, and destinies, a group of children fight to survive on...
143K 4.1K 35
WARNING: badly written but a rewrite is up on my page REDAMANCY | Lorna and her friends are the demigods of the great prophecy. Together, they will s...