I R E N I C

De white_black_cat

Irenic (adj.) prompting peace When Bella moved in with Charlie she left behind someome who was important to h... Mais

m o o d b o a r d
c a s t
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s e v e n - s n e a k p e e k
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e- s n e a k p e e k
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n - s n e a k p e e k
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t h t e e n
s i x t e e n 
notice
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y - s n e a k p e e k
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e

s i x

15.8K 444 157
De white_black_cat

Hailey woke up, wrapped in a blanket in Bella's arms. "Where are we?" She muttered while yawning.

Bella looked down at her, "Jake's house."

Hailey looked up at her, brows furrowed. "I don't like Jake." She informed her. The small girl peeked up to see the small red home.

"I know but he acted that way because something was wrong." Bella shifted her to be able to knock on the door. "I now know what's wrong."

The door opened. Billy looked up at the two. "Bella?"

Bella looked down at him with determination. "I need to see Jake."

Billy looked up at her, "he isn't home." He said.

Hailey looked down at him. "Is he really? Or does he not want to see Belle?" Hailey accused.

Billy looked over towards the small child before they heard footsteps. They all turned and saw Jacob, besides him stood Paul, Sam, Embry and Jared.

Bella set Hailey down, grabbing her hand and walked towards them. Hailey followed her, hands tightened on the small blanket.

From her place, Hailey could see that they were glaring at Jacob who tried to talk to them. "Bella, there is nothing to see here. You should go home." Sam said sternly.

Hailey hid behind her leg, avoiding eye contact. Bella however stood her ground, "no. I'm not leaving until either Jacob tells me what is wrong or you tell me what you did to him."

Paul stepped towards her, glaring. "What we did to him?" He practically growled.

Jacob steppes in front of Bella. Sam glances down towards the hidden child before stepping between them. "Calm down, both of you. There is a child." He almost ordered.

"She knows things," Jacob began before glancing down at Hailey. "She can help." He finishes knowing that they all knew what he was talking about.

"Like the leech lover is going to help us." Paul growled out in anger. Jacob snapped back at him.

Bella not wanting Hailey to see this then decided to give up. "It's okay, Jacob. I'll go." She quickly picked up Hailey, backing up at the sight of them both shaking.

Despite this they were beyond reason. Soon, the fight became physical. Jacob pushed Paul, sending him back. This pisses Paul out. He stands, his body shaking violently, growling.

Hailey whimpered but seemed to go unnoticed by everyone except Bella who became worried. Quietly she whispered to her a quick let's go.

Just as Bella backed away Paul falls forward but halfway to the ground there's a loud ripping noise and soon silver-gray fur stands in place of the once man. Paul transformed into a wolf ready to attack.

There is a small cry, "Belle, I'm scared!" Hailey cried out making the silver wolf turn towards her. Their eyes locked together. Paul froze.

This however didn't stop Jacob from attacking him in his now wolf form. The two wolves crash into each other, snarling and ramming one another. The sound is deafening. Their teeth flash at each other's throats.

Bella quickly shield Hailey away from them. Though Bella tried to act brave for her she couldn't help herself but she trembled in fear. Bella stumbles backward as the fight carries the two wolves
beyond the clearing and into the woods.

They fight deeper and deeper into the darkness until they are out of sight. The horrible sounds of the fight still echo around them. Sam glances back, kicking off his shoes. "Take them both back to Emily's."

That is when they realized the small child trembling in Bella's arms. Quickly, Embry took Hailey from Bella's arms as she looked on the verge of collapsing. Once safe in his arms that is what she did. She collapsed.

Hailey trembled as she tightened her grip on Embry. "Let's go. Help Bella, Jared."

~~~~

Bella's truck, driven by Embry, pulls up to a tiny, weathered house with a window box full of marigolds. Jared, who sat in the back, jumps out, and opens Bella's door. Embry then picks up Hailey, walking towards the house.

"Told you she wouldn't puke." Embry teased at the now grumpy Jared. The boy places five dollars on Embry's outstretched hand.

Jared looks down at the girl covered in the blanket. "Hey, kid, are you alright?" He asked slightly concerned.

Hailey looked shocked and on the verge of throwing up but held it in. "H-he...t-hey..." was all she could muster up to say.

Bella then followed after them, taking Hailey from Embry. "It's okay, Hailey." She tried to soothe her. This however gave Hailey the comfort she needed to let out her tears. Hailey hiccuped as her arms tightened. Embry lead her into the house, a look of worry on his face.

A young woman came into view, a large smile on her face before she saw the tears on the small child. "What happened? Is she okay?" She urged Bella in, sitting her on one of the chairs.

"She is in shock." Embry started. "She saw them shift." He explained.

Emily looked down at the child before grabbing a freshly made muffin. "Hey, look, so you want a muffin?" She tried to distract her from the events that had just happened.

Hailey shakily took the muffin, her fear dimming down. "I-I love muffins." She muttered.

Emily smiled down at her, "well, I love making them. How about I teach you?" The woman offered.

Hailey smiled up at her, "my name is H-Hailey Swan." She introduced.

Bella smiled down at her, brushing her hair out of her face softly. "What do you say, Hailey?"

Hailey looked at Bella before looking back at Emily. "Thank you for the muffin." She said before taking a small bite.

Jared and Embry tried to get their third muffin before their hands were slapped away by Emily. "Your welcome, Hailey. Have as many as you wish." She turned towards the two wolves. "And you two, save some for your brothers."

Hailey giggled making Bella smile widely. "Thank you, uh-" Bella stopped waiting for her name.

"Emily."

"Thank you, Emily."

Soon, the conversation about wolves began. From orders that can't be broken to mind reading between the pack. This however didn't catch Hailey interests as she continued to eat muffins.

That is until she heard loud footsteps. She looked up to see Sam at the door, behind him stood Jacob and Paul. They both playfully pushed each other, laughing.

Jacob then looked over towards Bella, signaling for her to follow him. However, Bella just looked down at Hailey. The five year old was playing rock-paper-scissors with Embry and Jared.

Emily noticed the hesitation in Bella before walking up to her. "I'll take care of her while you talk."

This didn't giver any comfort but she knew she had to talk to Jacob. Slowly Bella brought Haileys attention towards her. "Hey, I need to talk to Jake. Can you stay here with Emily for a bit?"

Hailey looked over towards Jacob with a small glare. "I don't like him but okay." She simply said and left her arms, walking towards Emily.

Bella let out a sigh as Embry, Jared, and Paul snicker too themselves at the girls words. "Alright, I won't take long."

Soon they were out of sight. Hailey looked at everyone, eyes landing on Emily. "You are pretty. Are you married?"

Emily blinked slowly at the question, a small blush showing up. Embry grinned. "Yeah, are you married?" He teased.

Sam playfully glared at the boy. Emily shook her head, "no I'm not married but I am engaged." Emily responded.

Hailey nodded, satisfied with the answer given before turning to the three boys who where currently stuffing their face. "Do you have girlfriends?" Hailey asked with a straight face.

Jared choked on his muffin while Paul blushed knowing the answer. Embry sadly looked at her. "No, we don't." Embry let out a sigh.

Hailey sat on the chair. "Why not?"

Paul leaned down, his head resting on his hands. "Do you have a boyfriend?" Paul asked in an almost teasing tone.

"Yes, but he is back home where momma is." Hailey whispered. "You can't tell papa Charlie."

Sam looked down at her, "you shouldn't have a boyfriend." He slightly scolded her.

Hailey nodded, "I know. I don't like him but he held my hand and said I was his girlfriend now." She explained.

Jared stifled a laugh at her words. Paul let out a sigh of relief.

"I see, how old is he?" Emily asked with a smile. Hailey hummed trying to remember.

"I don't know."

They all looked at her confused. "Do you know this boy?" Paul finally asked.

Hailey shook her head. "No." She responded nonchalantly.

"How did you meet him?"

"He visited momma."

Embry leaned down to whisper towards Jared, "that could be her cousin and she thinks she's dating him!"

"Did your mother know him?"

Hailey looked up as eager eyes followed her movements. Finally she nodded. That is when they concluded that the child was most likely a relative or the son of a close friend of her mother.

Soon they started to talk about leeches and a red head when Bella and Jacob came back. Hailey sat up, glaring at the boy besides her sister. Bella took notice of her change in attitude.

"Hailey, come here." Bella called out to her. Jacob turned towards her but the child refused to move.

"No, he has to get away." Hailey said stubbornly.

Paul grinned at her words. He placed a hand on her head and looked at Jacob. "You heard her, Jake." Paul teased him.

Jacob glared at Paul. Bella looked at her tiredly. "Hailey, please. Jake is a good person and a friend of mine." Bella explained.

Hailey, however, remained in her place. "A friend doesn't yell at you or tell you to go away." She looked up at Paul who had looked down at her. "Right, Paul?"

The man nodded with a genuine smile which surprised everyone except the two Swans. "That's right, kid."

Bella stepped away from Jacob a bit. "There, now will you come here?"

Hailey shook her head, "no, I said he has to move. Not you."

Bella then brightened up at a thought, "Hailey, you can't be acting like this in a house that isn't yours." Bella responded.

The small child looked down before getting of the chair walking towards Bella. "Okay..." she muttered as if she was grounded.

Bella smiled and patted her head before grabbing her hand. "Hailey, this is Jake. Jake, this is my sister Hailey." Bella introduced.

Hailey refused to look at him. "Hi." She simply whispered before turning and running into Paul's arms.

Jacob glances over towards Bella who seemed to pay him no mind. Getting on her good side was going to be harder than he thought.

1809 WORDS (not including this note). I'm so proud. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and if not I'm sorry.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

167K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
226K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
584K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
6.1M 98.9K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...