QUEEN OF FALCON

נכתב על ידי stellaandmybella

"She was like a sweet nectar" "He was the darkest nightmare to the underworld... FALCON- A face unknown to th... עוד

Copyright
Main Characters
List of Characters
List of Characters
♣Chapter 1♣
♣Chapter 2♣
♣Chapter 3♣
♣Chapter 4♣
♣Chapter 5♣
♣Chapter 6♣
♣Chapter 7♣
♣Chapter 8♣
♣Chapter 9♣
♣Chapter 10♣
♣Chapter 11♣
♣Chapter 12♣
♣Chapter 13♣
♣Chapter 14♣
♣Chapter 15♣
♣Chapter 16♣
♣Chapter 17♣
♣Chapter 18♣
Announcement
♣Chapter 19♣
♣Chapter 20♣
♣Chapter 21♣
♣Chapter 22♣
♣Chapter 23♣
♣Chapter 24♣
♣Chapter 25♣
♣Chapter 26♣
♣Chapter 27♣
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49♣
♣Chapter 50♣
♣Chapter 51♣
♣Chapter 52♣
♣Chapter 53♣
♣Chapter 54♣
♣Chapter 55♣
♣Chapter 56♣
♣Chapter 57♣
♣Chapter 58♣
♣Chapter 59♣
♣Chapter 60♣
♣Chapter 61♣
♣Chapter 62♣
♣Chapter 63♣
♣Chapter 64♣
♣Chapter 65♣
♣Chapter 66♣
♣Chapter 67♣
♣Chapter 68♣
♣Chapter 69♣
♣Chapter 70♣
♣Chapter 71♣
♣Chapter 72♣
♣Chapter 73♣
♣Chapter 74♣
♣Chapter 75♣
♣Chapter 76♣
♣Chapter 77♣
♣Chapter 78♣
♣Chapter 79♣
♣Chapter 80♣
♣Chapter 81♣
♣Chapter 82♣
♣Chapter 83 ♣
♣Epilogue♣

♣Chapter 32♣

3.1K 133 7
נכתב על ידי stellaandmybella

Zacharias Ivanov in third person P.O.V

"You have got the deal. It was pleasure doing business with you Mr.Ivanov." The man spoke forwarding his hand for a handshake. Zacharias nodded curtly as he shook his hand.

As soon as the man left the place, Zacharias fished out his phone from his pocket and dialed his private investigator who was also one of his trusted men in the underground world. "Romano, I want every single information about this man named Jack Parker. Dig out every single hole about him and I want every single information by the evening."

"Dude, what's wrong? We have already got the land. What are you trying to find out?" Alyosha inquired confused.

"There is something fishy about this man. Will get to know by the evening." Zacharias replied in apprehension, as they got in the Limo.

 Zacharias called Benjamin, the head guard at the manor, as soon as he entered his office. "All good?"

"Everything is under control Korol', except for the ladies had been out for shopping. They got back an hour ago." Benjamin replied.

"Good. Keep updating."

"Yes Korol'"

Zacharias sighed, as he hung up on the call. Closing his eyes, he leaned his head against the headrest of his chair. A smile made its way on his lips at the pulchritudinous image of his wife that flashed in front of his eyes. Every single thing about her amazed him. He was so anxiously waiting for the day when she would embrace him without any hesitation or fear for him, the day when his wife would love him back wholeheartedly, the day she would happily give herself to him.

Zacharias growled petulantly, when a knock ensued on the door obstructing his reverie of beguiling thoughts. "What?"

"S-Sir you have a meeting in next 15mins." His assistant Charlie strutted in.

"Is the board room ready?"

"Yes sir"

Zacharias nodded curtly dismissing him. He got up and walked out of his office towards the boardroom. The meeting almost went for an hour before he decided to end the meeting and leave for home.

It was 7:30 in the evening when he reached the manor. With a quick shower he got changed into his t-shirt and track pants before descending downstairs, his eyes aching for his beautiful wife. The rich aroma of food greeted his senses as soon as he descended the last steps.

He could hear portions of his family's colloquy as he neared the dining area. Walking straight towards Adiva, and placed a kiss on her rosy lips, he smirked internally enjoying her flustered state. He knew very well she wouldn't dare resist him in front of the family.

Taking his seat beside her, he was exhilarated to find her serving his plate, although he did not care what the hell the dish was.

"How is the Biryani bro? Adiva made it..." Khristina inquired, as soon as he took the first morsel.

He just hummed in response, too engrossed at the taste of the food that exploded in his mouth. He would die eating her food every single day of his life. Zacharias was amused to find the anticipation in his wife's demeanor waiting for his response, as he observed her through his peripheral vision.

'Let's see is she asks me...' He smirked between his bites.

But alas! she never dared to open that sweet mouth of hers....

After the dinner, he entered his office followed by Artyon, Demyan and Alyosha. He received the phone call that he was anticipating the whole evening.

"Korol', Jack Parker is one of the swine who inquisitively runs human trafficking. An unscrupulous asshole who gambles properties for his business. He is an underworld gang member of some American gang named, The Serpent Gang. This gang is involved with Sullivan. They trade business in illegal drugs, weapons, but especially women sex trafficking. The deal that he sealed with you today is hoax. The building is used under the pretext of a mall Korol'. He had already sold the building to Roman Gustov, one of Sullivan's men and is trying to swindle you with the same deal. His personal account number, email address and the CCTV footage of the deal at his secret office has already been mailed to you."

A blaze of fire immediately peregrinated his blood as soon as Romano filled him about this Jack Parker, but he kept his demeanor phlegmatic as the grip on his phone tightened. Hanging up the phone, he quickly opened his mail box and found the email sent by Romano.

"What did Romano say?" Artyon inquired.

"That I was all along right about that bastard Jack Parker. He dared to swindle the deal. Motherfucker had already sold the deal one of Sullivan's men and is trying to play with us to gain more money." Zacharias replied indignantly.

"Man, I must say either he is a fool or has got balls to mess with the Devil himself...Fucker has signed his own death. Too bad his days are not even left for counting..." Artyon sneered.

"Why do I feel like you are planning a dangerous game Zach?" Alyosha spoke enthusingly making a menacing smirk pave its way on his lips.

"Get Igor. Where is he?"

"Ah...He is enjoying a leisure walk with the ladies." Artyon chortled.

Zacharias frowned before dialing his number. "In my office now!!" He bellowed, as soon as Igor picked up the call.

"You have a task here....Hack the computer." Zacharias ordained, as soon as Igor entered sulkily in his office.

"You yourself are a hacker...Can't you just spare me for once? For once I was having a good time, but you-" But one dark stare from Zacharias made him shut up.

"Why can't you fucking do it yourself for once?" He again tried complaining.

"Fine. See yourself out of the company by tomorrow. With the tardiness and that tongue of yours, that doesn't know when to stop, I'm having second thoughts about handing you the IT company." He shrugged his shoulders, "Fine by me though, I can handle it well.."

"Okay, I'm sorry....I take my words back...Now where is the laptop?" Igor got straightened up taking his threat seriously. He knew better to never ignore his threats, for they were never empty. Taking the laptop, he got to his work, doing his magic.

"What are you doing Zach? Aren't we supposed to order our men to catch that motherfucker?" Demyan inquired inquisitively.

"Enjoy the game.." Zacharias replied in a deadly calm voice, his lips askew in a menace.

"Done!!" Igor announced, pressing the button hard of the keyboard.

 "Let the game begin....."

Everyone gathered around him, as Zacharias started giving his commands."Open the folder in which he has saved all the important deals." Igor followed as per his instructions. "Good. Now, open the folder under the name of Roman Gustov.....Change the documents, get them under Ivanov industries and transfer every single thing from his computer to our system."

"Done!!" Igor replied triumphantly.

"Good. Now lets sit and enjoy the game." Zacharias spoke leaning his back on his chair with his hands behind his head.

"Zach I swear I don't understand what are you trying to play." Demyan spoke in annoyance.

"And I don't understand why do you sometimes behave like a dull-witted...."

"As soon as Roman gets to know that Jack has played with him and the deal is signed under our company, he will surely grab that bastard and before he could comprehend that the table has turned on him, he either  would be killed by Roman or might be robbed by his money before he awaits his death. Either way he is gonna die for sure. That swine will know now, never to mess with the Devil."

"Do I still get to keep my company?" Igor piped in between.

Zacharias smirked at him nodding his head making Igor sigh in relief, as he patted his chest.

After discussing for some more time they all retired for the night, Zacharias entered his room to find his angel drying her long shiny raven hairs.

"Missed me darling?" Zacharias asked with a mischievous grin as he snaked his arms around her waist pulling her in his embrace, making her back hit his front. She was so soft, just like a cotton ball. He started placing kisses on her exposed neck sniffing her sweet scent, a combination of sandalwood and rose.

"I asked you something love..." He pressed her.

"Um..I-I was busy." He heard her stutter.

"So you didn't miss me?" He teased, feigning hurt in his voice.

"I-I did miss you." She lied.

He knew she was lying but he was also waiting patiently for the day when she will happily jump into his arms. He was content for now that she was at least responding to his touches in a positive way. His presence, his touch was affecting her..

He quickly turned her and crashed his lips on her delicate ones. He could never get enough of her taste. He so badly want to taste her, his tongue restlessly waiting to taste every crevice of her sweet mouth again and again.

Picking her up in his arms he laid her on the bed before lying down beside her. Turning off the lights, he kissed her goodnight and closed his eyes wanting to sleep.

It had been some minutes when he felt her tossing and turning beside him. 'Is she alright?' He peeked at her discreetly to see a frown formed on her pristine features, her mind busy in some deep thoughts. He quickly closed his eyes as soon as he felt her eyes on him.

To say he was shocked would be an understatement, when he felt her moving closer to him, almost leaning over his sleeping form. Her cool breath fanning his face felt like a fresh breeze of air giving him an instant hard on, as she lightly grazed her hand on his stubble.

Not able to take it anymore, he caught her tender wrists and pinned her on the bed earning a yelp from her as her eyes widened in surprise. He knew what she wanted to hear and smirked internally.

Dipping his head, he captured her luscious lips in his, kissing her passionately. "Delicious!!" He mumbled.

"Huh?" She frowned.

"The food Adiva. It was delicious."

He spoke in innuendo, hinting her about the taste of her lips. He knew that she was restlessly waiting for his review and was overjoyed to know that, of all, his reactions mattered her the most.

"I didn't knew you love my stubble so much" He teased her, that turned her cheeks into a dark shade of red in embarrassment. She looked anywhere but him.

Chuckling at her reaction, he spoke, "You know kitten, you look cute with that flustered look." His eyes gleamed in amusement, as he pecked her nose. "I hope you'll have a sound sleep, now that you have got my answer." He smiled pulling her in his arms, letting his eyes watch her sleep.

***

The next day, when he woke up, he found her sleeping peacefully in his arms. Her hairs sprawled on the bed, some of her tendrils falling on her face, a cute pout formed on her lips, as one of her arm was wrapped around his waist.

'Now this is called a Good Morning!'

'I wonder how will she react, when she sees herself sleeping wrapped around me..'

His lips lifted upwards curving into a smile, as he gazed at his sleeping beauty. Placing a kiss on her pouted lips, he got up from the bed, carefully without waking her up. This was the first time he saw her sleeping for so long, well, except when she was under drugs.

After breakfast, he again walked up to still see her sleeping. 'Maybe she is tired' he sighed, and leaned in, kissing her forehead before walking out of the room and closing the door behind him, as he left for his office.

Later, in the afternoon he called Adiva to find her phone going on voicemail. "Where the fuck is she and why the fuck is she not receiving my calls?" He groaned frustratingly, raking his hands through his hairs. He had called her after his first meeting to check upon her but she had not received his calls. This was the second time he was calling her, but still, no response....

"Dammit princess, you surely are forcing me to punish you"

He had warned her to always keep her phone by her side, but no....Why couldn't she listen for once, without him warning or threatening her?

Than he remembered, 'Maybe she might be with Tina and had forgotten her phone in her room.'

Thinking the possibility, he dialed Khristina, "Hey bro" He heard his sister's chirpy voice.

"Tina, where are you and where is Adiva?" he inquired getting waspish.

"Bro, I'm out for some university work and Adiva is at home."

"Was she awake when you left? Did you talk to her?"

"Yeah we had a talk and bro, she did not look well."

"What? Is she okay?" He asked, as worry settled in his chest.

"Umm...Bro, she has got her periods....She might be cranky. That may also be the reason for not picking up your calls."

"That doesn't even count as a reason for not picking up my calls. Anyways, be safe." He spoke, before hanging up on her.

Zacharias dialed the landline of the manor. He was getting impatient as the phone kept on ringing.

"Hello?" He heard Maisie's voice.

'Finally!!' He thought, before asking her to walk upstairs and check up on his wife.

 After 10mins or so, he got Maisie's frantic reply, "Master, Adiva is burning in fever....She doesn't look too well..."

"Fuck!!" He growled, abruptly cutting the call and briskly exited his office, informing Charlie to cancel all his appointments for the rest of the day, he hurriedly got down the elevator before revving up his vehicle at maximum speed.

As soon as he reached the manor, he took long strides and reached their room. Maisie was about to enter the room carrying a tray with a bowl of soup in her hand. Zacharias took it from her hand and entered the room to find his wife curled up into a ball as she slept on her stomach, her face stuffed in the pillow.

"Maisie, please just keep the soup on the side table...I'll have it later.." Came her muffled voice.

Zacharias placed the tray on the side table and sat on the bed. "Maisie, I'm sorry for being rude to you, but please just leave me alone. I don't feel like-"

He didn't let her complete whatever she was about to say and picked her in his arms, earning a surprising squeal from her.

"Fuck!!" He cursed, as soon as he placed his palm on her forehead. She was burning with fever.

"You came back..." She spoke, her eyes filled with tears.

"What's wrong baby, why are you crying?" He couldn't withstand to see her in pain.

But she just shook her head. He pressed her again to answer, when he was met with silence.

"M-My stomach...." He felt her clutching him tightly as she rested her head in the crook of his neck.

'Fuck! She is suffering from severe period cramps' He cursed inwardly looking at her condition.

He thought of calling their family doctor. "Love, let me get you a doctor." he spoke, caressing her back, while removing her head scarf, brushing her tendrils off her forehead. He felt her clutching him tightly as another shot of pain hit her.

"It's paining a lot.." She whimpered.

"I will make it go away love, just let me call the doctor." But she cried more, vehemently opposing and refraining him from calling the doctor.

He sighed, knowing that he can't impose his order on her in her painful state, he assured her that he won't be calling the doctor. Placing her properly in his lap, he started feeding her the soup, while holding her in his arms, watching her intently as he fed her.

He so badly wanted to kiss those luscious lips but he held back himself, chiding his inner beast to control his desires, for she was not well. It was only her, who could bring out his carnal desires even in this state.

Wiping her lips with his thumb, he set aside the tray and leaned forward to get the painkillers, he heard her cry, as she held him tightly, "Please don't go.." She whimpered.

He chuckled before assuring her that he won't be going anywhere and was just getting some painkillers. A sense of relief washed her features. She relaxed in his arms as he made her swallow the pills with water.

Zacharias laid beside her, with her in his arms, her head resting on his chest, as he gently caressed her back and stroke her hairs, lulling her to sleep.

Only when he heard her steady breaths, he asked the doctor to enter the room. He had already informed the doctor, on his way back to the manor. Stalling her in the foyer, he only ordered her to enter their room when he was sure that his wife was deep asleep.

He tried to untangle himself from his sleeping beauty, but instead she tightened her hold around him, whining in protest in her sleep. Chuckling at her reaction, he ordered the doctor to check up on her.

Dr.Martin and Dr.Martha were husband and wife, and the Ivanov family's personal doctors.

Zacharias explained her situation as she checked her. "Her fever is getting better. And as far as the pain is concerned, she is suffering from period cramps." Dr.Martha spoke after examining her.

"I get that doc, but why did I never heard it happening to any of my sisters?"

"It's not necessary that everyone should suffer from these cramps. It differs from person to person. Your wife has weak immunity, her body is weak. I've prescribed some medicines, please make sure she takes them on time. I hope the pain will eventually subside after she bears babies."

The thought of having his own kids with his wife excited him. But he knew that it was not gonna happen anytime soon. As soon as the doctor exited their room, he laid beside her, caressing her face, while in between placing kisses on her cheeks and forehead.

By the evening, her cramps had gotten better and her fever seemed to have got back to normal. Zacharias couldn't leave her in this state.

He stayed by her side the whole evening taking care of her, as she slept due the medicinal effect.

Another chapter for you guys....

Do not forget to Vote, Comment, Like, Follow and Share my story....

I hope you enjoy the chapter....

Until then.....Good Bye!!!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.2K 67
(Saints series #1) "I have never met such cunning woman as you. A standing ovation for your unparalleled skill in pushing every fucking button of mi...
716K 14.2K 41
" And suddenly, the monster in him falls silent as he rests his head on her lap." Ezekiel King, head of the Russian mafia.The most feared man. All th...
171K 3.3K 45
[COMPLETE] [MATURE CONTENT] [MAFIA BOOK] Just like the astronomical event she's named after, Nova is one of a kind. Since the age of 6 she's trained...
4M 103K 44
Her name is Alexia Ivanov. Every single person in the mafia knows her name. She is known as the Cold Blooded Assassin. She kills her enemies in the...