Welcome to Girl World

By ovohoe

Welcome to girl world, where everyday is a challenge to become the most prettiest, and the most popular, only... More

Welcome to Girl World.
Girl World-Let the games begin.
Girl World- The Queen Bee&i.
Girl World-Pop goes the cherry.
Girl World- The start of something new?
Girl World- New Look, New Life?
Girl World-Being a Barbie
Girl World-The party.(part one)
Girl World-The party(part two.)
Girl World- Making Decisions(Sophia's POV)
Girl World-The morning after the night before
Girl World- Krystal

Girl World-Trust is like a mirror.

426 2 0
By ovohoe

'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.'

These past two weeks, it seemed like my life revolved around Sophia, impressing her, pleasing her, keeping her entertained, it was all so freakin' exahausting, But it was most definetly worth it. I was now her bitch. I was always at her side, we were becoming a little duo, unseperable in everyone's eyes, haha suck on that Alana you snobby cow. It was Sophia and me against the world, okay well obviously she still had her entourage following us around like all the time, but I was no longer the sad little All American Outcast, no way jose, it was now me and Sophia, I was her right hand man, she confided me in nearly everything, she always called me when she was bored not Alana or Kiera, no me. I was well and truly in there, top dog, claiming my prize except of course that wasn't enough because Sophia still ran everything, but that would change, that would all change very soon.

Chapter 8-Party like a rockstar.

I woke up on saturday november 20th at 8am to the sound of my blackberry blasting Nicki Minaj 'Baddest Bitch' and flashing pink. 'what the fuck?!' I mumbled to myself, still half asleep, after the eighth ring my brain finally began to function and I realised that was the personalised ID I had set up for Sophia! 'OH MY GOD' I screamed scrambling out of bed and running across my cream carpet to pick my phone up from my dresser. 

'Hey Sophia!!' I chirped cheerily into the phone, breathing a heavy sigh of relief I'd caught the phone before it had gone to voicemail(Sophia absolutely hates voicemails!)

'Why the fuck did it take you so long to pick up the god damn phone Lex?' she asked in that icy voice which still after three months of knowing her sent shivers down my spine...

'Urm I was in the shower, sorry hun!' I replied trying to remain cheery even though I was tired as fuck!

'Cut the crap Lex, I weren't born yesterday you twat. You blatantly just got out of bed, lazy bitch. Anyway jump in the shower, We've got a lot to do today. Wear something decent and meet me at Starbucks in twenty minutes bitch.' She said in that bored tone..

TWENTY MINUTES! WAS SHE FUCKING JOKING! I HAD JUST GOT OUT OF FUCKING BED, HOW THE HELL WAS I GOING TO GET READY IN TWENTY MINUTES?! IT TAKES ME TWENTY MINUTES TO DO MY MASCARA! F M L.

'Urm Soph, can't we make it like an hour, it's just that I'm not ready like at all..' I begged her..

'Don't call me 'Soph' Alexia.& no. We can't, I guess you'll just have to learn to stop being so freaking lazy.' she replied, I could almost see her evil smile over the phone

'But I Ha-' she hung up before I could finish my sentence. F u Sophia Bryan, F u.

Isn't it amazing what fear does to you? I was dressed and ready within fifteen minutes, I had no time for mascara so i settled on a good old pair of falsies instead. I squeezed myself into my light blue levi's, a cream knitted jumper and a pair or brown biker boots. I grabbed my pink PB bag, shoved my hair in a messy bun and ran downstairs where my mum and Leon were sitting at the breakfast counter, still in their pyjamas.

'Good God, Your up and dressed early honey!' she exclaimed her face showing the suprise..

'Hehe, Um well I'm kind of meeting Sophia in like five minutes so I was wondering if you could give me a quick lift to Starbucks?' I asked my mom..

'Oh Lexie sweetie! I've just got out of bed, I'm still in my gown for goodness sakes, can't you wait?' she replied

'Mommy please please please, I Can't wait I said I'd meet her now and I don't want to let her down!' I said making my green eyes go all big and sad

'But Lexie, why can't you just tell her to meet you later? Or send her 'driver' if she's that bothered.' my mum replied sighing but I could tell she was already giving up..

'Oh mom come on please, be a babe, i'll love you forever and ever' I sweet talked her leaning over and hugging her..

'Actually I'm just on my way to the gym so I'll take Lexie, there's no use in you going outside in the cold when I can easily drop her off.' a deep voice interrupted, I looked over at Leon with his stupid stupid smirk sat on his ugly ass face. Please please say no mom, say you don't want to trouble him! I silently prayed to myself.

'Oh that's fabulous, thanks Leon your such a sweetheart!... Go on then Lexie don't just stand there looking gormless, be safe and text me when you need picking up!' She chirped, just cause she didnt have to get off her fat arse and drop me off. I stormed after Leon to his car and delibrately sat in the back so I wouldn't have to speak to him. I shoved my bag on the seat next to me and got out my blackberry, a sign that I didn't want to talk. He simply smirked his stupid way into the front seat, buckled himself up and proceeded to drive. 

'Soo.. where am I dropping you off again?' he asked smirking at me through the mirror. 

'Starbucks.' I replied rudely.

'Soo.. who are you meeting again?' he asked me. Ugh. He was so nosey, fuck off, I wanted to say, but of course I didn't.

'A friend.'

'Boy or Girl' he carried on asking

'What the fuck is this?! 21 questions?!' I exclaimed loosing my patience, at first he seemed quite shaken by my outburst but quickly recomposed himself.

'Chill out babe, your in my car remember.' he said, and turned up the radio without another word.

Words cannot express the amount of glee I felt when we reached Starbucks, I took off my seatbelt, grabbed my bag and sauntered out of car, slamming the door for effect. 

'Your welcome for the ride!' he shouted out to me as I strut my way towards the door, I turned around gave him my best look of contempt and making sure Sophia wasn't watching I stuck my middle finger up at him and walked off grinning like the cheshire cat.

I walked into the coffee shop and immedietly spot her in the corner with a tall low fat latte. I pulled out the chair and sat down opposite her smiling.

'That was so mature.' she commented eyeing my outfit whilst still looking calm..

'What?' I replied confused.

'Sticking your middle finger up at Leon..Really Lex? I thought you'd grown up a bit.' She stated making me blush bright red

'Oh haha, I was only messing around-' I replied nervously..

'Whatever.' she said whipping out her BB and texting someone.

There was an awqward silence between us while I waited her to finish texting, After like five minutes I couldn't stand it no more so I walked over to the till to order my favourite caramel frappacino and a slice of caramel shortcake, Yum!:P

She eyed my food critically as I walked over, and sighed rolling her eyes.

'Anyway the reason I called you here today was so we could make plans for my birthday party.' Sophia said as I sat down..

'Oh! omg wow, so what are you doing for it?!' I asked excitedly thrilled that she'd chosen me to help her with the plans!

'A party looser. Duh.' She replied making me look like a twat.

'Oh wow. Okay. Any ideas themes or anything?' I asked in an attempt to look cool as if I knew about parties when in real life I'd only had like one, and that was when I was five and we all thought playing 'pin the tail on the donkey' was cool.

'Alexia. This is my sixteenth birthday, Of course I have a theme and ideas I've been planning this practically my whole life!' She sighed at me like I was some annoying little idiot.. come to think of it, that's what she probably thought of me.

She whipped out a black and white floral notebook with a matching pen from her 'Chanel' handbag..

'So basically, I'm telling you everything because your going to help me with all the plans. If you dare tell anyone anything about this fucking party before I do. I.Will.Murder.You, Clear?' she asked me in a businessy tone.

'Crystal.' I awnsered with my own bitchy voice. She gave me 'the look.' and proceeded to show me her ideas for the party and talk about the theme and everything. To be honest, I don't even know why she asked me over here, I mean she'd practically figured out everything already plus, she had a party planner. Personally I think she just wanted to boast about her sixteen thousand pound party, (a thousand for every year). The theme of the party was to be 'Hollywood' and everyone was to basically dress to impress. There were going to be ice sculptures, the red carpet, the walk of fame, paparazzi etc. It was going to be over the top and exclusive, but of course you'd expect nothing less from Sophia. 

After 2 hours of party planning, I was exhausted, however Sophia never gets tired of hearing her own voice I swear. So then she finally dropped the bombshell, 'All the V.I.P's have to bring a date to my party,Or else their not allowed to come. Who are you going to bring?' she said. OF COURSE I WANTED TO SCREAM JOE AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS MY GORGEOUS GORGEOUS JOE, but I couldn't so instead I remained calm and coolly replied 'Who knows. Whoever asks me I guess.' she smirked nastily at my answer fully knowing I wanted to take Joe. Sophia called her driver and asked him to pick us up and drop us off at hers so she could show me one of her dresses for the party, the other one was a 'suprise.'. 

When we arrived at the Bryan's househould Sophia immedietly sauntered up to her room without a glance at her mother leaving me to make polite conversation before scurrying up the stairs behind her. I walked into her room and sat on her bed quietly, patiently waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. After what seemed like an eternity she strut out of her bathroom in a gorgeous blue sequined short v-necked dress. (SEE LINK:[http://www.frenchconnection.com/product/Woman+Collections+Dresses+Evening/71AR4/Samantha+Sequins+Dress.htm]) The dress highlighted her golden brown tan, made her black hair stand out, emphasized her eyes and gave her legs up to ceiling, I was beyond jealous it was so unfair. I forced a smile 'Omg wow, it's gorgeous Sophia!' I gushed, 'Yeah I know. French connection, it was banging cheap!' she replied whilst sighing. 'Anyway come and unzip me' she ordered at me. I walked over and unzipped her dress, she shook out of it and stood there examaning her body in her underwear. My eyes travelled down to her stomach looking for tell tale signs of the two months pregnancy she was in, but nothing except from a small bulge, ha. I couldn't wait until this cat got out the bag!

'So anyway have you seen this new gossip girl anonymous website for our school?' she asked me pulling on an oversized t-shirt..

When I shook my head she pulled out her purple netbook and typed in a website, she then reached a welcome page and typed in the name of our school. Then she reached some sort of chatroom thing but instead of normal conversations it had comments made by other anonymous people which were almost like facebook statuses and if people agreed with your statement they 'liked' it. Sophia scrolled down and I read some of them shocked at the bitchiness of some of these girls. 'Oh mi god!' I exclaimed as we got to some of the nastier ones which had over 50 likes! 'Lets write one!' Sophia said smirking evily, I eyed her confused, why would she want to do that? 'Who about?' I asked following her lead 'Urm, I know! 'Alana King is a slut.'' she announced typing it hurridly and clicking 'share.'. 'I swear Alana was one of your friends.' I asked her confused 'Yeah, but that doesnt stop her from being a slut.' She replied simply, closing the laptop with a sharp slam of the lid, symbolising the conversation was over. I text my mom to come and pick me up and when she announced she was on her way as she was only around the corner at the grocery store anyway, I picked up my handbag and began to walk out of her room to wait outside, 'Oh and by the way Lex, you never saw that happen.' she called just before I reached the door, I didn't even stop. I just carried on going, What a bitch.

Monday morning came and news of Sophia's party had escalated to new heights. Apparantly everyone had been waiting for this party all year because her parties were always the best in Hampshire! 'Do you know what day it is today Lexie Babyyyy' Stacie singsonged at the breakfast table, 'Nope. Am I supposed to?!' I asked her worriedly wondering whether I'd forgetton her birthday or something.. 'Oh come on! it's the day Sophia's going to hand out her invitations you idiot! How could you forget!' she exclaimed slapping me round the head playfully. 'Oh right yeah cool!' I faked enthusiasm. To be honest I wasn't that excited,  all this talk of the party had been pissing me off recently. 'You can do better than that babe. Trust me when you get to school the excitement will definetly kick in!' she said over her shoulder skipping towards the car. I didn't have the heart to tell her I knew all about the party already.

At school everyone seemed to share Stacie's excitement of the big day, even the people who I knew weren't invited, how ironic.

Lunch time came and everyone crowded in the courtyard where Sophia stood like a princess in school uniform, eyeing the crowd critically, smiling at the occassional person and winking at the occassional boy who nearly wet themself with excitement. Idiots. She raised one hand and the crowd fell silent almost immedietly, except for two girls in the corner who earned themselves the dirtiest look from Sophia which I'm sure must've been an experience for them. 'So anyway, the theme of the party this year is Hollywood-Dress to Impress, you will be inspected on the door and if you aren't dressed to impress you won't be setting foot on the red carpet yet alone getting your name on a star on the walk of fame, that's if your invited btw. If your not invited.. No tears. Please. They're just so unneccasary and dramatic, and please no begging. I mean why would you even embarrass yourself like that? Pathetic it is. Anyone who even dares to fake an invite will be dealt with severly. Any crashers will be arrested. And anyone who decides to get so drunk they can't stand up properly will be spending their night on the pavement. I gurantee. All negatives aside, for those of you lucky people who get an invite you will also recieve a gold wristband with a special number that's also on your invite, these will be scanned on entrance to the party.. so don't fake one. So basically when I call your name walk over to either Alexia or Alana and recieve your invite and bracelet. Hope y'all can make it!!' she said clearly, she didn't even have a microphone and her voice projected over the whole crowd. She began naming the 'lucky' people and one by one they all came up to me beaming like twats and claiming their invites, snapping on the wristbands already. I stood there for the whole of lunch smiling politely and handing people their god damn invites whilst Sophia called names. When she eventually called the last person, she walked over to me and Alana, and told us that we were free to have lunch now and then sauntered through the crowd of rejects with a look of contempt on her face as they tried to beg her for an invite. She truly was the baddest bitch.

For the rest of that week at school all people could talk about was Sophia Bryan's bloody party, walking around with the gold wristbands on the arms like badges of honour, some people even took to taking pictures of their invites and posting them on Fbook, I mean sad right?! It wasn't even like I couldn't get away from it at home either, Stacie constantly talked about the party and how amazing it was going to be, and when she wasn't on about it I was with sophia helping her make 'last minute adjustments' Ugh, I wanted to scream or just curl up into bed for one night without my bb buzzing or ringing!!

But it was the Friday before the party when my patience finally snapped with Sophia. It was a normal lunch time, everyone discussing Sophia's while I silently chewed on my pizza slice and fries. Joe and his gang all turned up to our table and immedietly the girls began flirting and everything was loud and jokey. That reminded me, I was supposed to ask a date to Sophia's party.. Well screw her, attention seeking bitch, she has everything but not my Joe, No fucking way. I was going to ask him, I leant over and asked him whether we could speak for a second in private, as we got up to leave Sophia's ice voice cut in.. 'Oh Joe, I needed to ask you something quickly, Will you be my date to my party tomorow?' she asked flirtily, the whole table turned at them staring, I could feel my face flaring up in fury, THAT FUCKING BITCH KNEW I WAS ABOUT TO ASK HIM, OH MY GOD, SHE WAS BEYOND EVIL... 'Urm Yeah I guess so.' Joe replied smiling and the whole table cheered. I sat back down. 'What was it you was going to ask me Lex?' He asked staring me in the eyes, I felt Sophia's eyes burn into the side of my face, she knew what I was going to ask, 'Nothing.' I replied and sighed with defeat.

The whole day I was furious with Sophia. I ignored her bbm's and calls. I was soooooo freakin' pissed. Fucking little shit. I went on my computer and found myself logging onto that gossip girl website thing hoping to see something about her to make me feel better, but once I was on, I found myself typing my own comment.. 'Sophia Bryan is....' is what I thought to myself, is what? She's a lot of things the voice in my head replied. Yeah but what is she that no one knows? I thought racking my brains until I thought of something. Bingo! A nasty little smile appeared on my face, I clicked the share button.

Two hours later after dinner, I logged back on to the gossip girl website..the most popular post was there on the homepage, and I wrote it. 'Sophia Bryan is Pregnant!!!- 238 people like this'.

Author's Note: Hey hey hey:)! Thaank you so much for reading this you bunch of amazing people! I'm so sorry I take so long to update I've been in hospital for a while and then exams and meh! I've tried to make this one a bit longer and jucier to make up for all the times it takes me to upload! Hope you've enjoyed! I was thinking of writing a chapter in Sophia's Pov.. whatcha think? Let me know comments ideas and everything please vote if you think worthy and keep reading! mwah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
197K 1K 191
Mature content
231K 35.9K 93
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
510K 989 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...