Wheels Down in 30

By Dragon_T9

" People hurt people all the time Aaron, and sometimes when your life is filled to the brim with hurt, you ca... More

~ epigraph ~
~ prologue ~
~ innocent card ~
~ just peachy ~
~ bed time story ~
~ thighs ~
~ assignment ~
~ germs ~
~ faye fairy ~
~ serial killer ~
~ childish ~
~ drug lord ~
~ you sound like rossi ~
~ he is adorable is he not ~
~ wine or tequila fucked up ~
~ i'm a genius ~
~ i'm not dense ~
~ accented voice ~
~ warm tears ~
~ diplomatic immunity ~
~ impulse ~
~ whole fucking world ~
~ gaslighter ~
~ phone call ~
~ cologne ~
~ everyone copes differently ~
~ becuase i could ~
~ he doesnt ~
~ shes the boss ~
~ you are hurting my feelings ~
~ consent is a thing ~
~ trachea ~
~ hannah ~
~ local bistro ~

~ camera man ~

11.6K 267 45
By Dragon_T9

~ when you have a good heart: you help too much. you trust too much. you give too much. you love too much. and it always seems you hurt the most ~

I sit stiffly on the plastic chair, trying my best to not look at the two way mirror. It slightly amuses me that, that's still a thing, like everyone knows your watching us, you might as well pull up a chair and sit in the corner.

I turn towards the door when it squeaks open, a older gentleman entering the room. Turning away from him, I attempt to make myself more confident, hyping myself up, trying to convinced myself I was the bitch.

The chair in front of me screeches heavily against the concrete floor, causing me to flinch, "I would like my phone call please," I mutter, honestly frightened with this whole situation. People in power scared me, with reason, and I was practically surrounded by them.

The guy studies me for a second, "To who?" he asks, raising a eyebrow.

I bite my lip, looking at the clock. If I didn't have that story on the 5 o'clock news, Maxwell will tell Michael so he could knock some sense into me without knocking it in to me. Michael would do that for him, and he knew that, "My friend," I vaugly answer, making eye contact with him.

Did he scare the shit out of me? Yes. Was he going to know that? Most likely. Was I going to pretend he didn't? Most definitely.

Eyeing me, he looks towards the mirror, nodding slightly. What was with these people and nodding?

He turns back around and sends me a warm smile, "I'm David, by the way," he informs me, switching up his tactic. Although, this looked like the way he acted all the time. He was probably trying to make me comfortable and build slight trust enough to let him look at my phone.

Sucks for his ass, I have major trust issues.

I nod, "Francesca Valentino," I state clearly, turning towards the door when it opened. David reaches forward causing me to flinch, pushing my chair back slightly. Him along with the man who was bringing in the phone froze, not ready for that reaction.

Phone boy moves first, carefully and gently placing the phone on the table, sending me a friendly smile. I recognized him as the agent who arrested me, the whole ride to the station he tried to make conversation, said his name was Derek, though I stayed quiet.

Mr. Dave reaches forward slowly, undoing my cuffs as to not scare me again.

I return phone boys smile, picking up the phone. I look at the two men in front of me before sighing, "You're FBI?" I ask, already knowing the answer. They both nod, making me roll my eyes, "Just don't waste your time trying to trace this call, it's going to my camera man," I state, typing in the numbers quickly.

It's silent for a moment as I waited for Samuel to pick up his phone.

'Hello?' his questioning voice sounded through the device. Mr. Dave motioned for me to put it on speaker making me roll my eyes again. I knew my rights, but whatever, I had nothing to hide.

Placing the phone on speaker, I place it on the table in front of me, "Hey Sam," I mumble.

Samuel lets out a big breath, 'Dani!' he exclaims, earning me weird looks from the agents in front of me. Before I could a word out, he continues, 'I was so worried about you and after Mich-' I cut him off by taking the phone off speaker, placing it against my ear.

Maybe I had something to hide, ignoring the looks from the agents, I stand from my seat, "Sam, I got arrested." I calmly state, causing him to fall silent.

'Why?' he squeaked out, nervous for me.

Clenching my jaw for a second, I let out a sigh, "A suit thought I was taking photo's or some shit," I say simply, glaring at the mirror, hoping he was there.

I could hear the reporters in the background, shouting questions, 'And you got arrested?' he asks, a hint of amusement in his voice.

I laugh slightly, "I wasn't really in the right mind to pull off charming the agent," I say, a small smile gracing my face.

I hear him grunt, 'Well you better find a way out, Maxwell won't make things easy for you,' he trails off, a hint of sadness in his voice.

I look over at the agents, looking away fast when I notice they were both starring at me, "I know. But per Maxwell's goddamn rules, I couldn't just hand the man the fucking phone, damn bastard always needing a story," I mumble the last part, honestly annoyed at my boss.

Voices get louder on his end of the phone, 'Fuck.' I hear him whisper.

"What's wrong?" I ask confused.

Sam let's out a sigh, 'Mr. Petersons came outside,' he informs me.

My eyes grow wide, "Sam, walk up to him and say you're with me, then give him the phone, NOW!" I all but shout, worried for the man.

Sure, he didn't know much better, but I told him to not leave his house, 'Hello?' Mr. Petersons hoarsely spoke.

I sigh, "Mr. Petersons," I start, "I believe I told you to not leave your house under no circumstances," I say firmly.

He sniffles slightly, 'I just want them to remember her as she was, not ask me conspiracies,' he sadly says.

I nod to my self, stopping my pacing, "I get that, okay, I do. But those reporters, they don't care who she was, they want those conspiracies. I'm sure your wife was a wonderful women but trying to tell them that and actually stop them from asking dumb questions is like trying to give a cat a bath, pointless. Just go inside, get a warm cup of coffee, talk to your kids, watch a movie, you need to be worrying about them and not those reporters, okay." I ask, hoping he would agree.

He let's out a breath, 'Ok,' he repeats.

I smile slightly, "Good, now, if it means that much for you to clear the conspiracies, wait tell the FBI catches the bastard who did this and call me, I'll get you an interview and you can tell the world who Mrs. Petersons really was,"

'Okay' he says, pausing for a moment, 'Thank you,'

My smile grows a bit, "No problem," I hear the phone being handed over, then silence.

A couple seconds later Sam's voice is heard, 'You amaze me sometimes,' he admits.

I laugh slightly, "I try," I cockily state, before letting out a sigh, "I'll get there soon hopefully but if I don't, run this mornings clip, cut out the beginning add some effects, make it seem like connection fucked us over and hopefully Maxwell doesn't notice,"

I hear him nod, 'Ok,' he confirms, hanging up. I close my eyes for a minute, trying to ground myself before turning around. I drop the phone onto the table, and sit down, sending both agents a sarcastic smile.

They exchange a look, "Is there somewhere you need to be?" Dave asks. I make eye contact with him, trying to figure out if he was being sarcastic or not. Looking up at Derek, he has the same questioning look on his face.

I shrug, "I was about to quit anyway, my boss is a real ass." I say casually, my eyes subconsciously looking towards the clock above the mirror. Was my boss a ass? Yes. But he was smart, and knew what to hold against me, like Michael.

And his hands.

Against my throat.

I reflexively reach up to touch my neck, cringing slightly from the pain. Looking at the mirror, I was glad my hair was covering my bruises. The last thing I needed was questions from the FBI.

Dave and Derek exchange glances again, and honestly, it was annoying me, "What!" I snap, causing them both to look at me a bit shocked. Ya, I'm quiet, just don't piss me off, or you know, beat me, that shuts me up.

God I have dark humor.

A knock sounds on the glass mirror, causing both the men to stand up and walk out, not saying a word. How sweet. I start tapping my obnoxiously long nails on the metal table in front of me; another must have of the job. I must admit though, they were cute.

I start admiring my nails, silently scolding myself for not tipping that nail lady more, "Are you bored Ms. Valentino?" a deep voice asks, earning my attention. I turn towards the sound, swallowing heavily at the sight of the Mr. FBI.

I look at myself in the mirror again and realize that I look like I am bored out of my mind and annoyed at the world. I have really bad RBF.

Turning back to him, I drop my hand back on the metal table with a clank, "No, nah, mhm, I'm good, great, peachy, crumbtastic," I say, completely serious, a nervous and apologetic smile on my face. I dropped it as quickly as I gave it. I wasn't really a smiler.

Before he could respond, Dave comes up behind him, "You're free to go Ms. Valentino," he states. I eye them both, confused as to why they now are letting me go, but shake it off.

Whether it was some game or not, I didn't really care, I just wanted away from Supervisory Special Agent Aaron Hotchner. Something about him drew me in more then I would care to admit.

Nodding slowly, I stand up, "Thank you sir," I nod towards Dave. He sends me a smile, moving to the side of the doorway.

I awkwardly stand there for a second before realizing that they weren't trying to trick me and didn't have to tell me to leave twice to make sure I was a 'good girl'.

What has my life come to?

Taking in a deep breath, I awkwardly nod again, slowly and tensely walking between the two men before practically sprinting out of the back exit of the police station.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 513 41
You're an FBI agent at the BAU, something you've always wanted to do growing up. And now, you've made it, at 27 years old. But what's gonna happen du...
1M 26.1K 50
𝒷𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝑒𝒹𝑔𝑒𝓈. 𝒷𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓃, 𝒷𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉. 𝒷𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝓊𝓃𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓈𝒽...
130K 5.9K 111
After an argument, JJ and Spencer broke up. But when they try to live without each other, they fail. A tragic event will force them to move closer. A...
128K 3K 26
"I told you I didn't do it." "Well then, would you mind explaining to me why you were covered in blood when the police arrived?"