You...Complete Me (Completed)

Av -_Anamika_-

American Boy - Indian Girl After marriage love story He is an American. A renowned doctor working in New York... Mer

Author's Note
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
* Wedding Invitation *
- 18 - Part 1
- 18 - Part 2
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
🌟
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 49 -
- 50 -
🌟 🌟
- 51 -
- 52 -
- 53 -
- 54 -
- 55 -
- 56 -
- 57 -
- 58 -
- 59 -
- 60 -
- 61 -
- 62 -
- 63 -
- 64 -
- 65 -
- 66 -
- 67 -
- 68 -
- 69 -
- 70 -
- 71 -
- 72 -
- 73 -
- 74 -
- 75 -
- 76 -
- 77 -
- 78 -
Announcement
- 79 -
- 80 -
- Epilogue -
💟 Thank you 💟
- Bonus chapter -

- 21 -

27.7K 1.3K 389
Av -_Anamika_-

Hey guys,

Our book has crossed 10k reads. It wouldn't be possible without you people. Thank you all. Keep supporting

Happy reading!!

❤-❤

Diya's pov...

Ryan locked the door and we headed to the parking. We both got in the car and he adjusted the inside rear view mirror. I tried to wear the seat belt, but it got stuck and I couldn't pull it.

" What happened?" he asked, visibly irritated.

" I'm..not able to pull it" I said turning to him.

" Try it again" he said and I turned to try again but failed. He let out a sigh and I turned to look at him. By then, he moved close to me. His close proximity increased my pulse and the faint smell of his cologne was disturbing. I tried to move back

" Don't move" he said in an intimidating tone and with one force he pulled it. Is he in a bad mood? I don't know him much but I have always seen him in complete patience. But, today?

" Shit!! Have to give this for service" he murmured.

The car ride was smooth and he put some music. Obviously, I couldn't recognize the song.

"What kind of music do you prefer?" He asked.

"I prefer melody" I said and he nodded. The rest of the ride was silent and finally we reached the destination.

We got out and he walked fast until he stopped in front of a smartphone shop. We got in and the store was so clean and posh. A man spotted us and talked to Ryan. He started enquiring about the phone models.

" Diya, You can choose the one you want" he said turning to me.

" I don't have anything specific. You choose it for me" I said and he nodded.

He finalized the model and asked me to choose the colour. I then chose a black one which looked classic. We bought it and came outside.

He was walking fast again while speaking on the phone. I couldn't keep up with his pace and got lost. I looked up here and there and couldn't find him. I don't remember the way back. Soon, I saw him walking fast towards me.

" Can't you walk fast?" He shouted and people near me turned to look at us for a second. Why is he angry? Did I do something wrong? He was the one who didn't turn and see me right? I couldn't control my tears filled eyes.

"Can you stop being like this? I need to sit for a while" I said out loud and we both were shocked to see the bold me. Where did you get this courage girl?

He didn't reply anything and walked to a bench, which was near a shop. We sat in silence and at last, he broke the silence

" I'm sorry" he said, adjusting his body to face me.

" It's ok. What happened?" I asked looking into his eyes. He remained silent but didn't break the eye contact.

"A doctor from the other department had complained about me for treating his patient without transfering it to him. He really irritates me and always does something against me. My colleague informed me about this while we were back at home"

" Why did you do the treatment like that?" I asked.

"The patient was already in a dangerous situation. By the time I send him to the specialist, he would be dead"

" So, you are know you're right?"

"Yes"

" Then, why are you getting upset? I can say that guy is really jealous of you. Just ignore him. If the higher authority questions you, then explain them your point. They would definitely agree with your point. There will be so many people like him. We can't get upset or irritated for each and everyone. You do the right always and leave the rest" I said as he carefully listened.

" You're right. Thanks and I'm sorry. I'm usually not like this. It's..." he said and I spoke without leaving him to complete.

" I know you. It's ok. Usually, I don't care when Priya shouts at me. She is always like that. But, you aren't like that. I see that you are such a calm person. I got tears when I saw you like that. I'm not complaining. It happens sometimes and it's completely ok"

"You know what? You speak well. This is the first time, I'm seeing you talk freely. Linda had told me that you talk really good and now, I got to see that. Not only that you made my mind clear" he said making me smile.

" It takes time for me to open up to new people" I said

" I see that" he said and continued " Ok, We will start it fresh. Do you want to go somewhere specific? Don't hesitate. Ask me anything" he got up and said cheerfully, which made me smile widely. I'm happy to see his smile back.

"Don't just smile. Tell me " He said again.

" Ok..ok..Will you take me to Brooklyn bridge? I have once read that, it would be great during sunset" I got up, looked at his eyes and asked with a little boldness.

" Cool. Just freeze like this and don't change. Talk to me like you speak with your friends. Ok, my dear friend?" he said talking to me while walking backwards. He looked really mindblowing in his own style.

" Sure, my friend" I said and we laughed. I wanted to try. I wanted to give this life, my new life a chance.

He stopped and said " Let's go, then" and turned.

We reached there and he suggested to walk. I smiled and went along with him. While walking

" So, tell me about your life till date" he turned to me and asked me

" My life? Ok, it's boring. But, I will say from the start" I said and told him about my parents - accident - new town - new school, then life there at Priya's house. I could see him get angry when I said about them.

" Actually, It's ok. Don't get angry. It's all in the past. Now, am perfectly fine" I said and saw him calm down instantly.

" Ok, continue" he told me and I nodded. I told him about my college - friends. Then, how I came here, everything.

" So, you are a physics graduate?" he asked me suprised.

" Yes, did you think I didn't study?" I asked him.

" No, I just thought maybe, they didn't leave you to continue your studies" he said

" They allowed me, in that way am fortunate " I told him and he nodded.

While walking, he showed me the sunset and views of Brooklyn, Manhattan and then we watched as all the sights come to life with electric wonder.

" Whoa, it's beautiful" I said, looking to the amazing city with tall buildings covered with lights.

" This is nothing. There's much more to explore in NYC" he said, looking at me and smiling.

" I like to see it all some time. But, this is amazing" I said, holding on to the suspension bars of the bridge and looking at the waters, when I heard a *click* sound.

" If you like it so much, then the moment should be captured. Right?" he said and showed me the pic. I looked at the picture and remained silent. I don't remember when was the last time I took a picture.

" What happened? Sorry for taking it without asking you. Actually, you look beautiful in this pic" he said and looked at me confused.

"No, it's nothing and don't be sorry. I liked it. Nothing there in this" I said and he relaxed. I didn't want to ruin the moment. Past is past. Why should I worry about it, when I'm happy right now.

" Then, let's take a picture. Okay?"

" Okay" I said and smiled. He took a selfie of us.

" I will send it to you after we install the apps in your mobile" he said and I nodded.

Then, he took me to an outdoor restaurant.

" So, what do you want to eat? " he asked me.

" I'm not familiar with the foods here...anything vegetarian" I told him.

He ordered the food and turned to me and asked

" I will not ask you whether you are a vegetarian because I saw you eat non veg this week. But, you didn't eat on that day when I invited you for dinner. Both days being Saturday...Anything particular on Saturday?" he asked, making me shocked. He has been keenly watching me, particularly on that day when he ignored me.

" Yes. You are a keen observer. I won't have on Tuesday, Friday or on Saturday's. Those days are auspicious to God. So, I avoid eating meat. We aren't supposed to do pooja after having non veg" I said

" Interesting " he said and we got our dished served. We ate in silence and after we finished having.

We took a walk to a nearby park.

" Tell me about yourself" I asked him

" So, someone is interested in knowing me" he said making me blush.

" Nothing special. You know about my family, my best friends and they are my world. I agree that I am studious. I'm an ambivert. I like to watch movies. I play guitar. Then, nothing special during schooling. At MED school, I met John and Linda. We used to have so much fun and till now our friendship continues" he said

" Nice" I said and smiled.

" Ask me any questions, I will answer to that " he said and sat on a bench.

" Did you have girlfriend's?" I ask him leaving us both shocked. I was shocked because deep inside I wanted to know. Why? Idiot!! Is this question really that important to ask in the first place?

"I.." he said, when I saw a woman coming towards us.

"Heyyy Ryan" she came and hugged him.

" How are you?" She asked excitedly.

"Hey, Mia. I'm good. How about you?"

" I'm great, man" she said and hit him on his arm. I was boiling with anger.God!! Why am I getting angry? They may be friends. What if she's his ex? Oh Diya!! Stop overthinking. By the way, why am I bothered?

"Who's this?" she asked looking at me.

" She's my wife, Diya...Diya,this is Mia, my schoolmate" He introduced us.

" Nice to meet you, Mia"

"OMG !! The school's heart-throb finally got married. It's actually a headline. That too, an Asian. Unbelievable!! Glad to meet you too" she said laughing.

What heart-throb?? How many girls were behind him? Headlines?? Really?? I know he handsome and many girls would have been behind him. But..

Then they spoke some random things for the next 5 mins and I could say I wasn't interested in that and then, finally she left.

"She is such a talkative" he said and laughed. Ok, that irritates me. So, what if she's talkative? Let her be. I am least bothered about her. Did I ask him?

We didn't speak anything and got home silently. I didn't want to talk much. After we got home, he called and asked me to unwrap the phone box. I opened it and saw. It was even more attractive now than in the showroom. He got my phone, inserted a SIM and gave it back. Then, he told me to add his number and I noted it. I saved it as "Edward"

Yes, I liked to call him "Edward " but I have never used it or till now I didn't call him by his name. Whenever I say Edward in my mind, my heart beats crazily. So, I stopped thinking "Edward" and said as Ryan, every time I speak about him.

So, How was the date?

~ 1957 words ~

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

2.6M 116K 132
Story of an average looking indian girl fighting with her own demons until our hero enters She has insecurities which she couldn't share with others...
812K 43.1K 58
Book of Aarna and Dhruv(Arranged Marriage Series #2) She is an extrovert He is an introvert. she is full of words. He is a man of few words. She is c...
58.3K 3.2K 36
Hi guys, lets get into the love story of a arrogant and short tempered police officer who fell in love with straight forward doctor....💜 Highest ran...
82.3K 7.3K 52
#1 in the desi medical romance series Her lips were inches from mine and her sweet scent filled the air between us, intoxicating me. I slid my hand d...