Needing You (You Series, Book...

By Regnado

Finding Happiness Spinoff - Cole When I was 19, I knocked up the wrong woman. Trying to do the right thing fo... More

Peeps :)
Family Tree
Dylan - Prologue
Cole - One
Dylan - Two
Cole - Three
Dylan - Four
Cole - Five
Dylan - Six
Cole - Seven
Dylan - Eight
Cole - Nine
Dylan - Ten
Cole - Eleven
Dylan - Twelve
Cole - Thirteen
Dylan - Fourteen
Cole - Fifteen
Dylan - Sixteen
Cole - Seventeen
Dylan - Eighteen
Cole - Nineteen
Dylan - Twenty
Cole - Twenty-One
Dylan - Twenty-Two
Cole - Twenty-Three
Dylan - Twenty-Four
Cole - Twenty-Five
Dylan - Twenty-Six
Cole - Twenty-Seven
Cole - Twenty-Nine
Dylan - Thirty

Dylan - Twenty-Eight

8.1K 308 25
By Regnado

28

Dylan

Another hectic week gone by. Another Friday night spent together, another Saturday night with the man of my dreams on the back of his bike while the kids were with his parents, and another Sunday Weaver get together. This one was different, nobody had work tomorrow because of Labor Day and let me tell you, all the Weaver boys together and drunk was the funniest thing ever.

I'm pretty sure that Cole has been thrown into the pool about 30 times from Trent, Kase, Jensen, and their Dad, oh and both Uncles, plus Dean, and Bennett. They were all making it a mission to keep him in the pool. I couldn't stop laughing. Like my stomach hurt.

I mean, until Cole came over to kiss me softly in front of everyone. Then both of us got thrown into the pool. I wasn't in my bathing suit yet. Thank goodness for living less than a mile away!

"Why do you all hate me so much!" Cole yelled through his laughter.

"We don't hate you, you're just the least loved." Kase stated pushing Cole back into the pool the second he climbed out.

"I just want another beer!" Cole whined but was still laughing.

"Let the boy get another drink." Colson, their Dad, said from the seat he was comfortably at playing cars with a few of the kids.

"Mama, can I eat?" Keryn came over to me.

"Yea, of course baby! Let's get you set up." I smiled.

"I got him." Cole said now next to me, slightly swaying with a cheesy smile on his face. I let out a loud laugh.

"You need to just make sure you've got you; I've got the kids. Enjoy this because you leave for practice Tuesday and won't be drinking until the end of the race season." I patted his chest, gave him a kiss and followed a laughing Keryn inside the house.

"Daddy is funny when he's drinking." I laughed with Keryn and rubbed his head.

"Yes, yes he is. They are all big ol' goofs. What are you hungry for?" He smiled, thankfully he's been doing amazing. I know it's only been a week but Cole and I have this counting carbs and adding for insulin down, and we've been teaching his parents and basically everyone just to keep his life as normal as possible. The best part is they are all eager to learn and help out.

"Uh can I have a burger?"

"Bun or no bun?" He shrugged.

"Bun, I guess?"

"Sweetie, you can pick whatever you want to eat. We will just add it all up and put it into your pump." He looked down for a minute.

"I know, I just, it's still weird."

"It's going to be, but hey one day at a time." He nodded.

"Can I have sweet potatoes and apples then?"

"You bet you can!" He smiled wide and grabbed the spoon to put some on his plate next to his burger. "How about some fruit and veggies." He nodded and put what he wanted filling the rest of his plate.

"Okay, this is good." His eyes were huge so was his adorable smile.

"Perfect, after you eat let me know and we can figure out what to put in your pump together, cool? This way if your eyes were bigger than that belly we don't need to adjust anything later." He nodded again.

"Mama?" He stopped at the door and turned to me.

"Yea baby?"

"Can I ride my dirt bike tomorrow?"

"Of course love, why wouldn't you be able to?" He shrugged his shoulders the best he could.

"She told me I wasn't allowed to anymore, and I don't know if because of this that I shouldn't maybe?" He nodded down to his pump hooked to his swim trunks with the tube going up and into his belly. "If I was even allowed to. I was scared to ask you and Daddy. Swimming is a pain already; I don't want to be more of a bother or anything." I walked over to him and knelt down, taking his plate and putting it on the counter.

"Keryn, riding those bikes is in y'alls blood. It would be crazy and unheard of if you didn't want to, let alone just didn't, and I know for a fact that Daddy can't wait to see you back out there on the track. He is worried that you don't want to anymore, can you believe that?" He smiled wide and wrapped his arms around my neck. I hugged him back before kissing his cheeks and opening the door for him to find a seat to eat outside with everyone else. I watched until he took a seat next to Tucker and Dorian before going on a mini mission to find my missing handsome drunk boyfriend.

I found him, his ass on a stool and chest up lying on the bar in the garage. Jensen next to him in the same position, both of them giggling.

"Oh my god." I couldn't help but laugh. "What are you two doing?" Cole popped his head up and was still giggling.

"We were talking about the time when" Enter fit of giggles. "We were" Wheezing from both grown ass men. "I can't" Cole put his head back down unable to contain any kind of composure. Jensen's head was still against the bar and he wasn't much better.

"We were like 12 and 13" Jensen was now trying but more wheezing came instead, which is now causing me to laugh. "Mom and Dad." Unable to breathe. "Walked in on us." More wheezing and some coughing. Ashlyn, Jensen's wife, walked in and eyed up the pair.

"Oh no." She said shaking her head with a smile.

"What?" I turned to her confused.

"Please, please tell me they aren't..." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before looking at me. "Are they talking about the time when Mom and Dad caught them measuring their dicks before a massive family get together?" Both of the guys completely lost it, Jensen fell off the bar stool still laughing, Cole pointed at Ashlyn and went to the ground a little more graceful. They were both now on the ground and hitting one another randomly, lightly, more like a hey pay attention smacks.

"Are you serious?" Was all I could get out.

"They talk about this every time they drink like this." Ashlyn said before walking over to help Jensen up off the ground.

"Baby, baby, who's do you think was bigger?" Jensen snorted still laughing as he looked up at his wife with tear streaked cheeks.

"Yours baby, always yours." She laughed helping him back up to his feet, failing miserably and falling down onto him. "Jensen!"

"LIES!" Cole yelled laughing still of course.

"Oh, shit COLE! You remember..." Jensen continued his laughing fit now holding his wife tightly in his arms. "When I ran my truck..."

"Oh my god." Ashlyn shook her head. "Not this one too." I'm now standing just watching what is going on in front of me. The last time they would have drank like this I wasn't here, obviously, because well Tia, but it's only a couple times a year. Mainly when none of them have work the following Monday, so typically holiday weekends.

"Into that ditch!" Jensen started wheezing again and Cole was starting to calm down and stand back up.

"Yo, fuck Shelly." Cole said no longer laughing, and his voice got quieter. I knew exactly why. Ashlyn smacked Jensen's chest.

"Owe damn woman!" She looked at him wide-eyed. He just gave her a weird look. Cole was now up on his own and walking towards me with a lazy smile.

"Hey darlin'." I couldn't help the goofy smile that came across my face.

"Hey baby." He wrapped his arms around me.

"How'd I get so lucky?" He buried his head in my neck and I felt his content sigh. I rubbed the back of his neck and up through his hair, until he picked his head back up and looked at me. "How many times have you dealt with my drunk ass." It was my turn to let out a snort with my laugh.

"More than I can count. But I wouldn't trade a single one of those times for anything."

"Fuck you're perfect." He put his lips to mine gently. "I love you so much Dylan." He let out a small laugh before kissing me again.

"You a sappy ass drunk." Jensen said from behind Cole. "OWE WOMAN!"

"They are having a moment would you let them be!" Ashlyn cursed him quietly. Cole and I both let out a small laugh before his lips were back on mine.

"No, I can't let them be, they should have done been this years ago."

"Jensen, I swear." Ashlyn warned, but Cole pulled away and laughed.

"I'm and idiot Jay, I get it. Trust me, I know I should have stolen her a long ass time ago. Better late than never though, right?" He shrugged.

"Fuck yea buddy. Get ya girl locked down! Plus, my man gonna have some major whiskey dick later!"

"I didn't have any...wait yea we did shots with Dad. I don't get whiskey dick!" Cole spat back at Jensen.

"Yea the fuck right!" Jensen yelled back laughing."

"Jensen, oh my god." I just started laughing. Hearing Ashlyn trying to keep Jensen under wraps was hilarious. Truth be told, I remember these guys when they all freshly turned 21, nothing tops those days. Cole's lips came back down against mine.

"My Weaver children, the ones I birthed! Inside, family meeting really quick!" Momma Weaver popped her head in the garage and was gone just as fast.

"This is such a bad time for one of Ma's meetings." Jensen said laughing and stumbled away from Ashlyn. "I got this darlin' you can let go."

"You're going to end up with something broken tonight." Ashlyn laughed as they passed by us, Jensen made sure to smack Cole on the back.

"I'll be in." Cole said after him, and looked back down at me. "The things I'm gonna do to you tonight should be illegal."

"Cole." I warned with a smile and lightly tapped his ass. He let out a groan before running his hands down to my own ass and squeezing.

"We can leave right now."

"No, we can't, you have a Momma meeting."

"Fucking hell." I laughed.

"Get inside."

"Yea, yea." He kissed me again before letting go and dragging his feet into the house. I went back out with the kids and helped Keryn count up his carbs to get his insulin in him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6.1K 32
Finding Happiness Spinoff - Aiden One shit relationship turned me into a once a done guy. The second she walked out of my garage I was hooked. I was...
27.3K 2.5K 77
Have you ever sunk so low that you actually felt relieved, knowing that it couldn't possibly get any worse? Well, I have... Many times. I lost ever...
8.7K 291 44
Book I of ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ After feeling invisible for so long she finally was seen by the one boy that was supposed to be off limits...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...