Here Comes The Wayne's | Dami...

By issadaminetteshipper

The 18-year-old Damian is only interested in patrolling and getting stronger to one day fulfill Batman's lega... More

Here Comes H
Here Comes M
Here Comes WT
Here Comes BW
Here Comes Trouble
Here Comes Birthzilla
Here Comes Mommy's Birthday I
Here Comes Mommy's Birthday II
Here Comes Goodbye
Here Comes Chaos One Last Time
Here Comes The Twins -DRAFT

Here Comes BW II

5.2K 174 30
By issadaminetteshipper

🗡Damian

As I watched the twins fight, talk, laugh, I noticed something that left me speechless. They have her exact face, but just like Hayden, I can clearly see parts of them that do not correspond to Marinette. In their gestures, their way of speaking, of thinking. All three are perfect combinations of her and me.

I kept trying to register that those two beautiful and definitely skilled girls (I'm sure one punch from Dylan could knock Drake out without a hitch) were mine, when the inconvenience appeared in the form of my father.

His eyes moved from Hayden to me and back until he formulated his theory. After that, he began to stare at the twins, their green eyes twinkling.

"This is actually happening? Or I got hit harder than I thought?"

I expected Hayden to jump up to him and introduce himself, or for the twins to say something, but nothing happens. When I turn to see them, I see Hayden and Daniella on either side of his sister, hugging her. Dylan looked on the verge of tears, we were all scared but no one had any idea of what was happening.

"Everything okay, guys?" Grayson's voice returns them to the situation, and Hayden goes back to his normal self.

"I'm not sure I should say grandpa to Batman, how am I supposed to introduce myself? Mmm, Okay, I'm Hayden, your son's son. Saying it like that shouldn't make you feel to weird, right?"

Honestly these 24 hours since the arrival of the boy in front of me have been chaotic to say the least, but now the only thing I can do is laugh.

Now that I know whose child he is, I can clearly see her in him. That response couldn't have been more Marinette Dupain-Cheng like. He was awkward, charming, and direct at the same time.

Everyone turns surprised to see me, dad looks stressed. "What are you laughing about, Damian?"

"I know that when you see him, you can only see an exact copy of me, but the reality is that he is so much like his mother, is adorable." Did I say the word adorable? That's new. But, he really is.

"Like he told you, he's my firstborn, Hayden Wayne. And my twins, Dylan and Daniella Wayne. They're here on a... visit."

I don't know what possessed me to take the initiative like that.

But, the truth is that I am proud of them. Proud my children can turn out to be people as lovable and noble as Hayden, or as talented and intelligent as the twins. Which I find surprising because I'm not usually proud of anyone but myself. It feels weird, but good at the same time.

Dylan jumps into my father's arms, and he lifts her effortlessly. She looks surprised and starts crying loudly, gets off his shoulders and runs into the house.

"Oh, Dyl." Hay whispers, both kids look sad for her, but at the same time really calm.

"Could any of you explain to me what's wrong with your sister?"  Hayden looks at me in surprise, and I can't blame him. If I didn't know myself better, I'd think I really sound like a father.

"Dylan has had a rough few weeks. She has been trained practically since she started walking by grandpa. As you could witness, she is an expert in multiple combat styles.

He has taught her everything she knows, she even calls him Coach out of respect.

But a month ago, during one of her trainings, Grandpa started to feel exhausted. The reality is that he is no longer young enough to be training boxing with his energetic firecracker of a granddaughter." Hayden explained, and Daniella continued.

"Father hired her a new coach, but the idea that grandfather is getting old is taking a lot for her to assimilate. I don't think she can imagine a world without him. Probably seeing you so young and strong, carrying her without a problem, should have made reality clearer. And she's not ready to face it."

"They are family, friends, confidants, companions of mischief and training, they have those family bonds that you only see in movies." Hayden adds, smiling.

"I'll go see her." Father says out loud, and starts to walk.

"But we haven't even explained what's going on yet."

"The only information I need for now is that she's my granddaughter. I'll be back soon. Any idea where she might be?" He stops without turning.

"Probably Uncle Tim's room. After you, he's her favorite person." Hayden responds. Father nods and walks out of the batcave.

"Well, daddy of my heart. You haven't told me what you think about our beloved mother. Does the fact that you now know who she is has something to do with your new 'father' attitude?"

My brothers start laughing, and Hayden looks a lot more relaxed with me. It's not ideal that he's making fun of me, but at least he seems a lot more comfortable.

"We're not even friends for now, so I don't have enough information to form an opinion."

He starts laughing, puts his hand over his mouth, and starts twitching his eyes, just like his mother does. I find it very comforting to see all the influence Marinette has had on him.

"I saw the way you look at her, you are more in love than you think or want to admit."

"Stop pushing him Hayden, you should try to make a good impression so he doesn't mind going to get you out of jail at midnight."

We all turn to see Daniella, Hayden puts his hand on his forehead. "You had to go there, right? How can such a pretty girl have such an evil soul?"

A hint of remorse passes over Daniella's face, so she begins to explain herself.

"They are not usually serious things, have you seen the boys who tie themselves to the trees so people don't cut them? My brother is one of those. Sometimes it's because of his graffiti, but honestly his art is quite good."

"One of my favorites has been the time that Dad had to go free both Mom and me from jail after we led a march in favor of continuing art in public schools."

Again, I'm not surprised at all. Marrying the princess of justice definitely means situations like this, it comes in fine print in the contract.

"Considering that I practically pushed you into that future with the mother I gave you, I guess I can't complain too much."

"I hope I can see the way you guys started dating before I go. Because right now I don't have much hope in you, honestly dad." The truth is that I also have no idea how we got married and had three children. I can't even stop talking to her by her last name.

"I know exactly how it happens, if my calculations don't fail me, you will be here to witness it." Daniela tells Hayden. So will it be soon? Hayden said something about being here for one or two weeks. I can't imagine what will happen to get there so quickly.

"It's nice to see you talk that comfortable with your beautiful babies, D."

I won't admit it out loud but, It really is.

🦇Bruce

Just like my... grandson said, I find the little one with the green eyes crying in Tim's room.

Her eyes are identical to my son's, but they don't reflect the anger that Damian has had to carry for so many years. They radiate sadness, gentleness, and strength. Even while they are covered in tears.

"Sorry, this was definitely not the first impression I wanted to give you." She forces herself to speak between sobs.

"It's okay Dylan, you don't have to apologize." She doesn't say anything so I try again.

"You have a very interesting name, especially for a girl."

"Uncle Tim chose it, Mom says it has an special meaning to him, although he has never explained why. And I would never hurt Uncle Timmy by asking him something I don't need to know. Since they thought I was a boy, they called me that throughout mom's pregnancy. By the time they found out I was a girl they couldn't call me anything else." She smiles, It seems that changing the subject helped her relax. And then they say I don't know about children.

"I know that one day I'm going to have to learn to live without you. But it's hard to accept, you know? My siblings are such bright people that they dazzle, and sometimes my parents don't have time for me. What do you think is more acceptable for The Wayne's?  go to see your daughter in a prestigious fencing competition, to see the paintings of your barely adolescent son in his own exhibition, or to go see me boxing? I know it's not their intention, but sometimes it's like they don't really care about my passion, just because it's not glamorous enough." I start looking for the words to say when she continues.

"You've always been there. You've never missed one of my fights. You have trained me with love and dedication, you have listened to me and made me grow more than anyone else. I love you, grandpy. No one could ever replace you."

I know that things are deeper than they seem, and to know the full story I would have to talk to her parents, thing I cannot do.

But what I can do is give her the support that I have apparently always given her, and hope it is enough.

I'm not going to tell her because she would probably start crying again, but with my lifestyle I never expected to live long enough to see my teenage grandchildren, if I ever had, as I didn't have much hope in Damian. Knowing that seeing them grow and having such a strong bond with them is in my future, makes me feel more happy than I ever thought I could feel.

🦋Author's note (IMPORTANT):
I know there was practically no Daminette this chapter, but it seemed important to emphasize the relationship between the batfamily and its new members. In this specific case Damian and Bruce. We will be returning to  Daminette very soon so don't worry. Infinite thanks to all the love that HCF receives, I cannot explain how happy I am to read all your comments, they are what motivate me to continue. Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 1.7K 13
Marinette and Bridgette are twins sisters that have finally defeated the supervillain Hawkmoth. What will happen when they head for Gotham on a class...
593K 18.8K 81
(FINISHED) Miracoulus Ladybug and Batman crossover. Marinette Dupain-Cheng x Damian Wayne Marinette is abandoned by her friends after Lila's threath...
129K 3.1K 26
(Editing/Re-Writing) Who knew that Talia al-Ghul could do something that impacts 2 people's lives. And who knew that the little thing she did could e...
25.7K 568 18
Same as my other one but without photos by request of @daminette-fangirl Just your regular daminette with my own little twist. Marinette has had it...