THE BOSS AGENT

By szsisters

"You looked like a ferocious animal on a hunt for many years during the fight." "Whatever" "Alright alright... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
DESCRIPTION
1. OH? SO MY FACE IS PRETTY NOW?
2. BOSS'S CALL.
3. HEY THERE, BEAUTIFUL.
4. OH....THIS SHOULD BE FUN.
5. HELP! WE'RE DROWNING. CALL THE CHIEF.
6. IT'S TIME.
7. AYE! AYE! CAPTAIN.
8. DELTA B.
9. TELL ME...NOW.
10. THIS PLACE IS SO COOL.
11. VERY SMART, INDEED.
12. TELL ME WHEN YOU'RE READY.
13. BULLSEYE.
14. WE CAN PROTECT OURSELVES.
15. YOU WERE SAYING?
16. I GOT YOU A BRACELET.
17. I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE.
18. EVERYONE SUIT UP.
19. I AM RIGHT BEHIND YOU.
20. I AGREE TO DISAGREE.
21. I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM DOING THIS.
22. NICE TO MEET YOU.
23. THAT'S A LONG STORY.
24. GOOD NIGHT, LITTLE ONE.
25. YOU ARE WORTH IT.
26. THIS LOOKS SO DOPE.
27. YOU CAN CALL ME GWEN.
28. HE IS FINALLY HERE.
29. LET THE REAL PARTY BEGIN.
30. ANY LAST WORDS?
31. I NEED SOME TIME.
32. PARTNER IN CRIME.
33. YOUR BLOOD?
34. I KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE.
35. TRUTH HURTS.
36. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
37. TO RULE THE WORLD.
38. IT'S OKAY TO BE YOU.
39. I MADE MY CHOICE.
40. THE HEADQUARTERS.
41. IT'S EIGHTEEN.
43. PEACE.
AUTHOR'S NOTE.
DON'T GET KILLED
MISSED ME?
YOU LIED TO HIM
WE ARE HOME
WAFFLES OR PANCAKES?
SPOKE TOO SOON
LEGACY
I'LL SEE YOU SOON
ONE LAST TIME
FIRST WORDS
EPILOGUE.

42. BOSS AGENT.

498 30 27
By szsisters

Eighteen's POV:

"It's Eighteen," I say and march towards Meghan.

We spin in circles, not caring about Antonio and Alex who have already started throwing punches at each other.

Meghan has always been very calculative. She never attacks first. She let's the opponent attack her as she uses the defense mechanism before attacking her opponent.

But that's not in my case. I usually attack first. But in this case, to beat her, I must level up my game.

"You hurt my heart Meghan," I state.

"So?"

"You know, injured tiger is more dangerous," I say and pounce at her. I pull my hand back and punch her. She gets hold of my wrist before it makes contact with her face. I don't think twice and implement my second move.

I bring my knee up to her abdomen but she let's go of my wrist and steps away from my attack. With a lightning speed, she brought her elbow to my jaw. My face snaps to the side as a small trail of blood drips down my jaw.

I clench my teeth and stand erect to see Meghan already got behind me as held my throat in a choke-hold. I grab hold of her arm and bend and flip her over me. She went tumbling down on the ground. She cries out in pain as her back hits the rough ground.

"Look around Meghan. Your fighting a losing battle.It's better to surrender. "

"Never," she says as she slowly gets back on her feet and throws a high kick at me. I dodge it just in time. I kick her leg as she stumbles a little. She continues to throw series of punches, as I block all of them. She tries to punch me again but I duck down as I hit her in gut. She cries out in pain as I assault her with  another  kick filled with vengeance.

As I walk towards her crumbled figure, I hear a familiar voice cry out in agony of pain. I quickly spin on my heels, my eyes widen in shock as I take in the sight. Alex was on the ground, his eyes closed tightly in pain as he was grasping his shoulder which was bent in an awkward angle.

Jayden and Jessica jumped out of nowhere and started assaulting Antonio but they were soon joining Alex on the ground.

I quickly run towards them. Jayden and Jess weren't as badly bruised as Alex. I squat down beside him to see his injury looked worse up close. There was tons of red and purple marks colouring his face. I turn my attention to his shoulder, which looks dislocated. I apply a small pressure on his shoulder to check if his shoulder is in fact dislocated. He winces in pain and pushes my hand away. He slowly opens his eyes still with an agonizing expression.

"I...am...fine. Get An-Antonio..." I nod with a determined gleam and get back on my feet. I turn around in search of Antonio but he was nowhere in sight. I see most of the gangsters were lying on the ground and some surrendered to the agents. Antonio might have realised that he is gonna lose so he might have decided to escape.

I hear the traitor chuckle as I turn my glare at her. "Where is he?" I growl vehemently.

She doesn't say anything as she had a smug face.

"Meghan, where is your father?" I ask again.

"Where is your brother?" she asks with a smirk.

The whole world stops when I register her question. I spin in circles with wide eyes in search of my brother.

"Where is he!?" I yell at her. She chuckles again.

"You know. When my dad is close to defeat, he makes sure to inflict enough pain on his opponent before accepting his defeat," she says with a wicked smirk.

My eyes turn darker as I march towards her and look straight at her eyes. I see a tiny bit of fear in her eyes.

"Where. Is. He?"

She shrugs. "I'd better tell you. Maybe you can trade your life for your brother," I stay quiet waiting for her to continue, "The quinjet," she says the location.

I turn around to see jet parked few miles away from me. I noticed my team and gamma team were standing beside me.

"I'll get the van," Jayden says in a hurried tone. I shake my head.

"I don't have time," I say and whistle.

I hear the rustle of leaves as my pet strides towards me in lightening speed. I quickly climb on top of her.

"I am leaving. Get there as fast as possible," I say as the cheetah let's out a growl and leaps towards the jet.

Within half a minute, I reach the jet. There were men blocking my way to jet. I grab hold of my batons and march towards them. Nobody can stop me from saving my brother. And one who decides to stop me will burn into ashes with the fire that beams through my eyes. None of the gangster attack me, as I see fear flick in their eyes.

I walk forward menacingly daring them to attack me. After few good seconds, they muster up enough courage to attack me.

The gangster tries to stop me as he throws a punch my way. I block it with my baton and bring my other baton and smash his head. I notice a guy pull his gun at me. I throw my baton at him which makes the gun clatter down on the floor. I grab the gun before he does and shoot his arm. I use him as a human shield and keep firing my shots continuously.

I hear the van stop nearby and soon followed by thudding footsteps. I am joined by the team Delta and gamma. Chief and forty-seven join the fight too. They take care of the gangsters as I use the perfect opportunity to make a run for the jet.

As I near the jet, I stop on my track to see Antonio right in front of me with a smug face.

"Give me back my brother!" I barked in raging fire.

He doesn't say anything as he smiles widely.

"You heard what she said. Where is he?" Alex questions getting by my side.

"Dead," he says with a smirk. I feel my heart stop.

"Almost. But it would be better if I kill him in front of you."

I let out a breath of relief. I barricade Elena from resurfacing. I can't get emotional now. I have to clear my brain and think of a plan that would save my brother and me.

I make a quick scan of the surroundings. If my brother isn't here, he must be inside the jet. I turn around and meet Alex's gaze. I look down at my right hand as he does the same. I make a small twirl.

Go around and get my brother.

He blinks at me saying that he got the message.

I walk towards Antonio with deadly gleam. At my peripheral sight, I noticed Alex slowly moving towards the jet.

I get on my fighting stance, as Antonio does the same.

He killed my mum, tried to hurt my brother, used Meghan against me, injured Alex. And now, it's time I play my card.

"Pay of the past," I growl and shoot my leg up to hit his face. He gets hold of my leg and flips me in the air as I land on my back with a thud.

"I expected the daughter of Emma to be more competitive. Looks like I miscalculated," he says with a smirk.

"Are you sure?" I say with a infamous smile, "You fought against me but you never fought against us."

A look of confusion mirrors his face soon followed by a look of shock when the baton is smashed against his head with a lightening speed. He grab hold of his head and writhed in pain grumbling curses on the ground.

Chief extended his hand for me. I look at his hand then back at his eyes. I grab hold of his hand as he pulls me back on my feet. I dust myself off and turn to see Antonio still on the ground holding his head tightly.

I think of my brother and turn towards the jet. Relief fills my heart when I see Alex get my brother out of the jet slowly. My brother had his arm thrown over Alex's shoulder to get some support. I quickly run towards them, chief in tow.

"Are you okay?" I ask as I see few scrapes and bruises forming on his face. He nods his head with a tired sigh.

"I know...you would save me," he says with a small grin. I smile back in return.

"We got hold of all the gangsters. They surrendered," forty-seven reported as chief nods in return.

For the first time happiness fills in my heart by the thought of my entire life's hard work didn't perish. I let out a sigh and relax my shoulders.

"We won," Alex says slowly in delight. I nod my head with a satisfying smile. He was about to say something but his eyes widen as he looks over my shoulder.

I turn around to see Antonio had his gun pointed at me. My eyes widen and quickly shut close as he fired two shot.

I wait for the pain but there isn't any. I slowly open my eyes to see...my father on the ground. My jaw drops open as I stay still, without moving. Alex lets go of my brother and runs past me towards my dad.

No.

He hisses in pain as I snap out of my shock. I quickly rush towards my dad. As I near him, I saw a lot of blood coating his shoulder and neck. I swallow the lump that forms in my throat and collapse on my knees.

I hear few agents fighting off Antonio but the surrounding seems blur as all my concern and concentration is on my dad.

"Hang on chief," Alex says applying pressure to his shoulder to stop the bleeding.

My vision turns blur as tears form in my eyes. I quickly blink the tears away and grab hold of my dad's other hand tightly. He slowly snaps his head to my side. He gives me a tired smile, probably because of the two bullet wounds taking a toll on him. Ben positions himself beside me.

"I-I am s-sorry princess," he says breathing hard. I vigorously shake my head, "I need... your forgiveness be-before I leave," he chokes as he let's out a cough.

"No dad...please...don't... I need you," I call him 'dad' after so many years. I see a small smile break on his face.

"You're...gonna be...fine," he says with a sad smile.

"No, I am not. I am nothing without you. Please stay," I beg, my voice weak and trembling with fear of losing my father too.

"Emma would...be s-so proud...of you," he says panting as if he has run a mile. He slips in and out of conscious. Two bullets could indeed be fatal but I know my father is not the one to give up.

"Dad! Dad, keep your eyes open. The medics are here," I say as I pat his cheek slowly to get him back to consciousness. But he doesn't respond.

Tears of sadness ran down my cheek as I duck my head down so nobody could see me break down. I notice a tiny shift beside me as Ben gets back on his feet with a deadly gleam. All childishness gone. Now he looks so ferocious and business like. He runs in a lightening speed towards Antonio and tackles him on the ground and throws merciless punches. Antonio passed out but Ben kept throwing punches again and again. It took five agents to get him away from Antonio.

Alex and agent forty-seven help to get chief inside the van as we drove towards the hospital. I place myself beside dad. I see a slight rise and fall as he breathed. I grab hold of his hand and give a light squeeze. And to my utter shock, he reciprocated. A smile broke out of my face.

He was always the boss agent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1.9K 20
Yoonsic fic ပါ yuri fic ပါ 😂😂
32.9K 1K 25
[Book One] Crystal Marvel is a young mage at the age of nine. Her love for her family and rain is everything she has in the small world she knows. ...
6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...
1.1M 27.5K 27
Kimberly Zanders was the nerd. The one who was always pushed around not only because she was a nerd but because she was chubby. She always kept quiet...