Path to Destiny

Galing kay lovely-lights

A country divided by two. Lamia Sphinx The two countries have lived in peace till they both faced a dilemma... Higit pa

intro
Lamia [1]
Sphnix [1]
Lamia[2]
Sphnix [2]
Sphnix [3]
Lamia [2]
Sphnix [3]
Lamia [3]
Sphnix [4]
Lamia [4]
Sphnix [5]
Lamia [5]
Sphnix [6]
Lamia [6]
Sphnix [7]
Lamia [7]
Sphnix[8]
Lamia [8]
Sphnix [9]
Lamia [9]
Sphnix [10]
Lamia [10]
Sphnix [11]
Lamia [11]
Sphnix [12]
Lamia [12]
Sphnix [13]
Lamia [13]
Sphnix [14]
Lamia [14]
Sphnix [15]
Sphnix [15.5]
Lamia [15]
Sphnix [16]
Lamia [16]
Sphnix [17]
Lamia [18]
Sphnix [18]
Author's Note
Sphnix [19]
Lamia [19]
Sphnix [20]
Lamia [20]
Sphnix[21]
Lamia [21]
Not an update but....
Lamia[22]
Endymion
Authors Note

Sphnix [22]

4.4K 196 54
Galing kay lovely-lights

Did not proofread. I'm sorry.

King Jungkook and Queen Lalisa were in their own car heading to the Sphnix side and discuss further detail, by the end of the day, the councilmen would vote. The meeting at the Lamia was calm and everyone was understanding.

The car was close to the palace and the two stayed quiet in the car. Jungkook knew Lisa has been tired since her pregnancy and with everything going on, she was restless. He let her be in peace whenever the opportunity would come.

He turns to see Lisa eyes close. Her mouth was slightly open as she sleep. He smirks at her sleeping self.He lifts his hand to close her mouth but the furrow of her brows stopped him. He slightly caress her cheeks and her open mouth shuts as she leans into his hand.

"Sir we are here." BamBam tells Jungkook.

Jungkook nods his head as he continues to admire Lisa. He heard BamBam and Jin getting out of the car and waits till Lisa woke up. After five minutes, Lisa starts to stir in her sleep and her eyes slightly open with a confuse look. She looks around before her eyes landed on Jungkook who didn't stop smiling.

"We are here?" She ask in a groggy tone. Jungkook nods his head. "Why didn't you wake me?"

"You look peaceful sleeping. I didn't want to wake you up."

Lisa gave him a appreciative smile. "Thank you but we have a meeting to attend."

Jungkook sign out. "Fine let's go."

The two finally got of the car. There were a line of Sphnix councilmen and Lamia councilmen waiting for the king and queen. When the two finally got of the car, everyone waited till the two walk into the palace. The meeting was in the living room corridor, there were tables and chairs for everyone.

After another three hours of meeting, the councilmen told the King and Queen to take a walk so they can fully talk about this. Jisoo and RM along with the princess and Jimin to make sure everyone was talking peacefully.

Lisa and Jungkook walked inside Jungkook's mothers garden hand in hand, enjoying the moment of silence as the councilmen make their decision. The two didn't know what would happen but they enjoy every little moment they had together.

"Do you think we can bring your mother's garden to the new palace?" Lisa ask out in the blue.

Jungkook turn to her with a smile. "Whatever you want."

"I want our child to know everything about his grandparents."

Jungkook nods his head. "I would love that."

"If it's a girl, maybe she can help expand it. And if it's a boy, I'm sure you have a lot to teach him. I want to have a small swing set in a backyard.. oh maybe a sandbox. And a little picnic area. What do you think?"

Jungkook couldn't help but stared at Lisa as she thought of all these beautiful little things for their child. He loves this women with all his heart and he couldn't stop admiring her for all the beautiful things she was made of.

"I think whatever you want, I will do it. I will grab every stars in the galaxy if you ask for it."

A small blush appears on her cheek. "You don't have to be dramatic."

Jungkook furrow his brow, "Who said I'm being dramatic?"

Lisa chuckles. "Okay I get it."

The two notices a few older maid watering the plants. They all stopped and how to the royal couple.

"I want all of them to come with us." Lisa said out loud.

"Why them? Not that I'm complaining."

Lisa didn't look at him. "They are hard working and they aren't whores."

Jungkook instantly knew what she was talking about. He didn't want her to think about him being with other women. He instantly grab her around his waist. He heard a hitch from her. They made eye contact but there no humorous thing about this. He wanted to make sure she knew how serious he was.

"I will never be with any other women ever again. You will be the only women in my life, the only women I will kiss, the only women I want to see naked, the only women I want to hear moan my name." Jungkook eyes became dark at the thought of Lisa moaning his name out in the middle of the night, but instantly shook the thought out when he realizes that he was trying to be serious. "Do you understand that?"

Lisa silently nods her head.

"Say it Lili..."

"I understand."

Jungkook smiles and took a step back. He took a step and was brought back to his spot with a tug. Lisa was I front of him and wrap her around his neck. She tip toe till her lips met his and kisses him. It was soft and tender. No she immediately plunges her tongue in his mouth. Jungkook groans at taste of her as she tangled her fingers in his silky hair. A second too short she pulls back with a smirk on her and walks away like it was nothing.

Jungkook stood there and watches her walking away on a daze. She looks behind her and gives the confuse man a wink.

"You will be the death of me, you know?" He calls out.

Lisa shook her head. "Well don't tease me and I won't tease you."

Jungkook smirks at Lisa as he takes a slow step towards her. Her eyes widen in suspicion, but in one seconds he rushes towards her. She slightly shriek outs as she runs away from him. But she didn't get two steps in till he picks up like a bride.

"Gotcha Miss Manoban!"

"Yeah Jeon Jungkook put me down now!"

Jungkook shook his head as he leans in to kisses her. In the middle of their kisses, someone clears their throat. Jungkook and Lisa pulls away at the sound and turn to see Jisoo at the front of the back door.

"They are ready." Jisoo tells them.

Jungkook finally puts her down and held her hand. They look at each other before walking into the palace. They were both nervous anxious. They really didn't know what they would say. Lisa and Jungkook were basically asking to break a century worth of law and traditions, they knew it wasn't going to be easy. They just hope.

They wanted to be with each and love each other with no complications. They wanted what was best for both their people. They could have ordered them to open all borders but they knew that wasn't the right way to do it if they wanted the councilmen and people to trust them. They just hope they trusted the Queen and King like they two trust the people.

As Lisa and Jungkook follow Jisoo in the living corridors. Everyone stood when the royal two appeared. Jungkook tried to make eye contact with Jimin but Jimin didn't look Jungkook's way. That alone made Jungkook nervous.

Sehun stood from his chair and gave both Lisa and Jungkook a smile. "I would like you two know, that I explain that none of this was made up or a conspiracy since I was there to get some information. My grandfather also sent a letter to a few councilmen. With that being said, let me explain to you what both parties have decided." Sehun clear his throat before talking again. "Both councilmen from Sphnix and Lamia are thrilled for the Queen Lalisa pregnancy and we want the queen to have a comfortable journey. We understand that as being a ruler is not easy especially with pregnancy. I would like to say I, myself, admire how you are handling all this."

Sehun smiles directly at Lisa. His eyes eyes now went to angry pair of eyes that belong to Jungkook. Sehun continues.

"Umm yes. Well both parties have seen the hardworking individual royal alone and now we have seen for a few days how you two are together. We believe that you two have work hard before coming forth with plan and we are all impressed. And with long days and hours we both have come to conclusion that both Lamia and Sphnix councilmen... have agreed to become one."

Jungkook eyes widen at his words. Lisa Hand's tightens her grip on Jungkook who still is in shock. Princess Rose stood from her chair and hugs Lisa. Jimin came up to Jungkook, and pats his back. Jungkook finally came out of his shock and looks around.

"Please continue Sehun." RM tells him.

"Thank you." Sehun continues as he watches everyone. "We all agreed that we would like to take sometime and finalize a few things. The rules and regulations that you two have ask and merge are all understanding but to make sure that things are right, they need to be detailed. We plan to announce to the people in one month and have everyone settled to the new norm within six months. Do you two complied to this?"

"Yes!" Both Jungkook and Lisa said at once.

"Oh and there is one more thing." Princess Jennie calls out.

Sehun looks at Princess Jennie with a confuse look. Jennie lifts her hand up and points to her wedding finger.

Sehun snaps his fingers as he just remembered "Ah yes. Thank you Princess Jennie. We would like the people to understand how serious we are with the new time, we would think it's best to have your wedding as the celebration of the new times."

Jungkoon looks at Lisa to see how she felt about this.

"Umm when are you expecting this again."

"I'm 4-6 weeks." He replies.

Lisa looks at Jungkook. "I'm ready whenever you are ready."

Jungkook smiles at her. "I'm ready."

Lisa turns to Sehun, "Yes. That would be fine."

The councilmen all got up and greet one another and congrats the King and Queen. For the next hour, all the councilmen and royal family relax and got to know one another. Jungkook stayed by Lisa side making sure she wasn't overwhelmed but she was just as excited and filled with much joy as everyone else.

The next few weeks will be long but it will all be worth it.

A/N

Hello! It's been so long and I'm sorry. I got caught up with school and I been too busy. I hope this was okay. I tried my best to put a lot Lizkook moments. I hope it was okay.

For the longest I didn't know how I wanted to go from here. So it was hard to comeback and write. But thank you for being patient.

These last few weeks have been a bittersweet time for Blinks. I love all girls and I hope everyone can love them equally. I understand Bias and I get it but I just wish people wouldn't hurt the other members.

I love all the girls but I was so made at some blinks, just because for once Lisa actually had lines. People were so mad that Jennie didn't rap. I'm not saying I don't want Jennie to rap, I'm just saying, at least she had lines.

I pointed out to someone that just because each girls have a certain role, doesn't mean they have to play all their roles. If they wanted to point out Jennie is main rapper, I would like to say Lisa is main dancer but she is never put on the spotlight for her dancing. For goodness sake, in Ice Cream she was a the back most of the time.

I just think they have to keep a lot of things in consideration, Ice Cream was a cute song, so I don't think they planned a lot of rapping. Since Jennie can sing they gave her those lines and let Lisa rap. Idk. Please don't hate me.

But I feel bad that Jisoo didn't get much line. But I sometimes feel like we have to understand we aren't there when they make these decisions. Maybe Jisoo isn't confident in her English. Jisoo never shows her insecurities, so it's hard for us to see what she really likes and don't like. I do wish she had more lines though.

BTS and Blackpink have been compared so much lately. I'm both an Army and Blink. And I would like to say, I hate fan wars. So the interviewer who ask about Lady Gaga and BP collaboration... people were so mad! And I don't get why. Like I know why but still I didn't. In America is normal to ask about other artist. But just because BP was mentioned, it was a big deal. Like if he ask about Lady Gaga collaborations with Ariana,would it have been such a big deal? No, so why is it?

And I would like point out, the interviewer removed the clip himself. Not BTS so they know and we're okay with the question being ask.. it was the fan that made it a big deal.

That's my rant. I know it's over and done but it's been so long and I wanted to let you know how I felt.

I love you people! You are all amazing!

And ohhh.. lizkook we are thriving! The light show for Jungkook after they did one for Lisa! Ahh and then Lisa posted exact 12:00 am in KST time on September 1st! Please! How are we expected to be calm?????

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

30.3K 642 33
Just some of my BANGPINK imagination:)) Ship: Taeyhung × Jennie (Taennie) Lisa × Jungkook (Lizkook) Jimin × Rosè (Jirose) Jin × Jisoo (Jinsoo) If you...
34.4K 992 23
Ambivalence: A TAENNIE BDSM STORY NOT MADE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE. WARNING: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES USED IN THIS STORY, AND I ALSO DID NOT PROOFRE...
75.4K 4.2K 34
For Lisa, being a single mom was the greatest thing in the whole universe and she could not ask anything other than for her daughter to grow up healt...
22.4K 840 41
You were my light to love but now I have no light left.