Twins

By 0cecilia

Rachel and Puck are twins. They got apart when they were 11 because Hiram took Rachel to Los Angeles with him... More

prologue
first day
hello brother
glee club
duets
girls night
new boyfriend
finn's family
i'll destroy her
sectionals
threatening
the break up
she loves you
time to think
regionals
the plan is on
quinn's secret
it's not over
jake puckerman
the truh of jake
bonding
new york, new york
nationals?
quinn & jake
the rescue
tell them the truth
summer

first date

1.3K 23 3
By 0cecilia

"Girl, your house is amazing." Santana said in shock as I opened the door for her and she smiled.

"Thanks Sanny." I said smiling and she came in. Santana and I got close since I joined Cheerios, she's my only real friend here and it sucks that she dates Noah because she's so damn cool. We give each other a lot of nicknames, it's kinda funny.

"So, where Hudson is taking you?" She asked.

"I don't know, he won't tell me." I said annoyed. Ugh, I'm not excited at all for this date with Finn but I have to. "He says it's a surprise."

"I know what to do, I'll call him and tell him I'm here to help you to get ready and I NEED to know where he's taking you." Santana said.

"Sounds great, I mean, I don't even know what to wear." I said and she laughed.

"I'll handle Hudson, brb." She said and I laughed and she left my room to call Finn.

Dating Finn is not something I'm looking forward to but it's definitely something I have to do. Be with Finny-boy will make Noah angry. When I have Finn totally whipped for me, I'll break his heart like it's made of crystal. So I'll be the dream girl in this date and he hopefully will fall for me eventually. I know that this affects Finn more than affects Noah but it's also some kind of revenge to the way that Finn treated me in the past. And for Noah, is more to see his best friend suffering. No one likes to see the best friend suffer. Especially if it's his bitch sister that is making him feel like that.

"Alright, I'm back!" Santana said.

"So...Where is he taking me?" I asked.

"Okay, you'll have to pretend that you're surprised because I told him that I wouldn't tell you but he's taking you to this amazing Japanese restaurant downtown, it's literally the fanciest place in town. You'll love it, well, if you like sushi you'll love it." Santana said and I laughed.

"I'm obsessed with sushi." I honestly tell her. Although Finn is annoying, at least I'll enjoy food.

"I think you and Finnocence will make a good pair. He's annoying sometimes but he's a good friend. He was a good guy once but bitch Fabray totally screwed him up." Santana said and now I'm interested.

"Finn and Quinn? Ugh." I said disgusted with the pair and she laughed. "That Quinn girl is totally nuts, remember her crashing that chair on the wall? Fucking insane." I said and Santana laughed.

"She is insane, really." Santana said. "Anyway, her and Finn used to date back in freshman year but he caught her on bed with Brody Weston, he was like one of Finn's closest friends. Poor thing, he was destroyed. After that he became a womanizer. Brody was a Senior so he graduated, dumpled Quinn and went away." Santana said.

"The womanizer thing explains why every sentence he finds a way to call me hot and always stare at my ass." I said and Santana laughed loud.

"Yeah, guess that's just how he is now." She said and I shrugged softly.

......

Santana left about 10 minutes ago and I'm ready for my date with Finn. I gotta say, I look pretty great. Since apparently Finn likes my ass a little bit too much, Santana and I decided that it was fair enough that I put on a mini skirt to tease him a little. When I finally close my heels, the bell ring and I take a deep breath. Finn is here.

I'm alone at home because my dad spent too much time at the hospital and the maid left hours ago. I go downstairs and opened the door and Finn was standing there with his half smirk.

"Hey there." He said with a smirk.

"Hi." I said smiling and he looks me upside down with a smile. "Want me to give a little spin?" I asked ironically trying my best to not sound bitchy and he just laughed.

"I won't deny it." He said and I just rolled my eyes playfully. "You look gorgeous."

"Thanks, you don't look very bad yourself." I said joking and he laughed.

"Oh thank you, I put an effort." He said and I laughed. Although it kills me to admit it, he does look pretty hot, which is annoying. "You're good to go?" He asked with a smile.

"Yeah, let's go." I said with a smile.

"Nice house by the way." He complimented and I chuckled.

"Thanks." I said with a smile and he opened his car door for me and I smiled. "Gentleman, I like it." I said with a flirty smile and he chuckled and I get into his black convertible jaguar.

"I try my best." He said when he gets into the car as well and I giggled. "Want to listen to music?" He asked looking at me.

"Sure, I love music." I said smiling a little and he chuckled and turn on the radio and Make You Feel My Love by Adele was playing.

"It's almost like the radio knows we're going on a date and put a romantic song." He said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"It's an amazing song tho." I said looking to him with a smile. He has to fall for my game. 

"Why did you accept going out with me if you always made it clear that you don't like me?" He asked looking at me and I laughed.

"I don't know, really. I'm new in the town and maybe closing doors wasn't the best way to start." I lied.

"Makes sense." He said and I chuckled. "I don't blame you for being annoyed at me tho, I was kind of a dick to you in the traffic the other day. Like whistling and asking if you were single."

"Yeah, that's a very jerky thing to do. That's actually harassment." I said. "But I'm a nice girl so let's forget about that, it's in the past." I said and he laughed.

We go chatting and get at the restaurant and we both get off the car and he leads me inside with his hand on my lower back. "Finn! Glad to have you back!" Some waiter said. "Your table is all settled."

"Thank you." Finn said he just leads me to a more private place in the restaurant.

"Oh so you bring all your dates here so frequently that people already know you?" I asked joking and he laughed and pull out a chair for me and I smiled to him in gratitude and he half smiled back and sit in front of me.

"It's not that!" He said laughing. "My dad, well...He is a pretty well known guy here because he owns a lot of properties around town. Including this restaurant and many others." He said and I acted surprised but I already knew that.

"Wow, that's amazing." I said smiling. "My family is a bit of a mess actually but I live in that huge house with my dad, he's a doctor. I have two gay divorced dads." I said to him.

"A doctor? That's cool, but what kind of doctor is he?" Finn asked.

"Plastic surgeon." I said.

"Wow, fancy." He said smirking and I laughed. "Sorry about your family being a mess tho and sorry about the divorced dads." He said and I chuckled.

"Oh it's fine, I got used to it." I said. "So Finn, born and raised here?" I asked changing subjects because I don't want him to connect the dots between me and stupid Noah Puckerman.

"Yeah, I was born and grew up here but I don't plan on dying here." Finn said and I chuckled. "I love Lima but I just wanna graduate and get the hell away from here." He said, well, that's relatable. "Where did you came from? You just moved here, right?"

"Yeah, I came from big Los Angeles, almost Malibu." I said and he smiled surprised.

"Really? From Los Angeles to Lima? I wish I could that's an upgrade but well..." He said and I laughed.

"Oh trust me, I know." I said giggling. "You should see me when dad told me that we would come here, I don't know if you noticed but I talk really loud, I got so mad that I started yelling and crying and I start to ramble because when I get mad I start thinking faster than I speak and I never finish a sentence properly." I said and Finn laughed loud. He has dimples on his cheeks that shows off when he laughs or when he smiles big.

It's kinda cute but I won't tell him that.

"So you're a very tiny girl, speaking nonsense and crying when you get mad?" He asked and I laughed.

"Yeah, pretty much." I agreed laughing. We ordered the food and keep chatting. "So Finn, tell me about you. What you like to do and that kind of stuff." I need to know him pretty well to please him and make him fall for me.

"Hm, I don't know what to tell actually, no one ever asks." He said and I chuckled.

"Just try, besides football, what else do you do?" I asked him.

"I'm in the Glee Club." He said and I frowned.

"What is a Glee Club?" I asked confused while playing with my earring, I do that a lot. "I don't remember having that back in Los Angeles."

"It's show choir, sounds lame but it's fun." He said. Oh so when I was little and used to say that I would be a singer and work on Broadway he used to mess with me and now he's in a Glee Club? Wow.

I hate hypocrisy.

"Really? So you sing?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, but I don't dance. Not at all, I'm like, the worst dancer ever." He said and I laughed.

"You can't be that bad." I said.

"I'm worse than bad, trust me." He said and I laughed. "You should join Glee, Santana is there, she's your friend, right?"

"Yeah, she's the best." I said and he chuckled.

"Well, that's a first. Someone saying that Santana Lopez is the best." He joked and I laughed. "I'm just kidding, I love Santana. But, the girl knows how to be a bitch." He said and I laughed.

"Well, we just get along pretty well." I said and he chuckled. "Probably because we both can't stand that Quinn Fabray girl, you know her? A bitch." I said and he laughed. I know he knows her, in fact, he dated her. But showing how much I hate her, will show him that I'm not like Quinn and hopefully I'll get some points out of that.

"Oh I know Quinn and I agree, she's a bitch." He said. "We dated for a while but she cheated on me."

"Oh my gosh, Finn. I'm so sorry for bringing it up then! I had no idea." I lied but faking that I was really feeling bad and he just chuckled.

"It's alright, really. I'm the one who should apologize, talking about bitchy ex in first idea not my smartest move." He said and I just laughed.

"Just FYI, she's not just a bitch, she's also nuts. Back in the tryouts after I did the routine and the coach gve me the spot of head Cheerio she freaked out. Started yelling and getting red and she threw her chair on the wall." I said and Finn's eyes widened.

"She really is nuts." He said and I chuckled.

"And about the Glee Club...I may give it a shot. I may not be the best singer but I'm definitely not the worst either." I said with a smile and he smiled. I'm super talented actually, I'm pretty sure no one there will have a voice like mines.

"Everyone will be happy to have you there." He said smiling and the waiter bring our food. "So Rach, what's you thing with Puck? How you two know each other?" Finn asked.

"Oh my story with Puck is old news, nothing romantic, I promise. Ew, gross!" I said squirming with the thought of something romantic and Finn laughed as he poured himself shoyu. "It's just hard to talk about."

"Oh, sorry for asking then." He said looking at me meaningful and I just chuckled.

"Chill, I talked about Quinn so we're kind of even." I said and he just laughed.

"Yeah, it's just that even tho he told me that nothing had happened between the two of you, he didn't seemed pumped up with the idea of us going out so I just thought that maybe something had happened." Finn said and I chuckled.

"Ew, no." I said grossed out and he laughed.

We have dinner and the food was amazing and the talk was also really enjoyable. I have to admit, this date wasn't torture like I previously predicted it would be. He's quite funny and I'm an easy person to make it laugh so it's a good combo.

"I had fun tonight." I admitted to him and to myself with a smile when we get in my front porch.

"Me too, you're way more cool than I previously thought. You make me intimidated actually." He said and I chucked and blushed a little.

"I like to believe that's a compliment." I said a bit unsure and he laughed.

"Yeah, it's a compliment. You wanna go out another time?" He asked with a smile and I smiled.

"Sure." I said smiling. "Why don't we do this, on Monday I'll audition for the Glee Club and maybe we can do something fun after. I mean, it won't be a ROMANTIC date but it's still going out." I said and he half smiled to me.

"Sounds like an amazing idea." He said with a half smile and approaching me.

"Great then." I said biting my lip to tease him and apparently it worked because he kissed me.

When I kiss him it's...Different. Different from any other guy that I've kissed. I don't know if I like the fact that it feels different or not. Makes me a bit scared because I can't like this kiss this much.

"I'll see ya on Monday." Finn said with a small smile and pecked my lips softly and I smiled.

"See ya." I said and I get into my house and he left.

Why did I enjoyed his kiss so much?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875K 15.1K 117
what if Puck got another girl pregnant? #1 rachelberry #1 noahpuckerman #2 finnhudson #2 quinnfabray #1 willschuester
73.8K 1.1K 90
Jessica just transferred to William McKinley High School in Lima Ohio where her parents grew up and fell in love. She and her twin brother Liam, lear...
84.1K 2.3K 40
Big Brothers always make fun of little sisters, even if they're only two minutes apart. You see Rachel Berry-Puckerman is the 'younger' sister of McK...
337K 5.1K 41
15 year old Ryley is adopted by a gay couple called Leroy and Hiram Berry. She moves to Lima, Ohio with them and meets Leroy and Hiram's daughter, Ra...