A Witches Spell (Lucinda X Fe...

By PurpleTopHat28

Y/n is a meif'wa who was adopted by the Ro'Meaves and because of which she has always felt a little bit out o... More

(Chapter 1) Breakfast
(Chapter 2) Friends, New and Old
(Chapter 3) The Witch
(Chapter 4) The Cat
(Chapter 5) More Pancakes
(Chapter 6) Plans in motion
(Chapter 7) Girls love Girls and Boys
(Chapter 8) And Love is not a Choice
(Chapter 9) How Fast the Night Changes
(Chapter 10) The Light of the Morning
(Chapter 11) An Unpleasant Encounter
(Chapter 12) Two Little Horns
(Chapter 14) It's Never Like What They Said
(Chapter 15) Perfect Picture, Broken Frame
(Chapter 16) I'm All Yours
(Chapter 17) Does It Ever Drive You Crazy
(Chapter 18) The Greatest Date Ever
(Chapter 19) A Morning to Remember (1k special)
(Chapter 20) I'd Rather Be Me
(Chapter 21) Birds Of A Feather
(Chapter 22) To The Other Side
(Chapter 23) All I Wanna Be
(Chapter 24) All I Ever Wanna Be
(Chapter 25) Is Somebody To You
(Chapter 26) Hocus Pocus (2k special)
(Chapter 27) When It Comes To You
(Chapter 28) A Fire For A Heart
(Chapter 29) And Not Scared Of The Dark
(Chapter 30) It's A New Day, It's A New Dawn
(Side Story 1) Halloween High Jinx
(Side story 2) Firework Fright
(Side Story 3) A Stray Tail
(Side Story 4) Pillow-cinda (5k special)
(Side Story 5) No Day Like A Snow Day
(Side Story 6) A Christmas In New York (Part 1)
(Side Story 7) A Christmas In New York (Part 2)
(Side Story 8) A New Years Kiss
(Side Story 9) Future Plans
(Side Story 10) What The Future Holds
(Chapter 31) Faster Car
(Chapter 32) Reminiscing (10k special)
(Chapter 33) Twisted Love
(Chapter 34) Genuine Love
(Chapter 35) The True Kind Of Love
(Chapter 36) The Night She Wished She Had
(Chapter 37) Close To You
(Chapter 38) A Long Overdue Night
(Chapter 39) In Sickness
(Chapter 40) And In Health
(Chapter 41) The Mom Talk
(Chapter 42) The Morning After (15k special)
(Chapter 43) Cold As Ice
(Chaper 44) Hot As Hell
(Chapter 45) The Icy Angel And Her Idiot
(Chapter 46) Barking Up The Wrong Tree
(Chapter 47) Little Tsundere
(Chapter 48) Double Double Date
(Chapter 49) The Past And The Present (20k Special)
(Chapter 50) Love~Love Forever
(Side Story 11) Leave It To The Siblings
(Side Story 12) The Witching Well
(Side Story 13) We Found Laurance
(Side Story 14) What If... Katelyn
(Side Story 15) Shadow Knight Reunion
(Side Story 16) What If... Gene
(Side Story 17) A Moment To Die For (26k Special?)
(Side Story 18) Farm Life
(Side Story 19) Family (30k Special)
(Side Story 20) The People I Call Home
(Chapter 51) Caught between A Deal And A Favour
(Chapter 52) Emerald Gems And Emerald Eyes
(Chapter 53) Holiday Memories
(Chapter 54) The Wolf In The Woods
(Chapter 55) Round Two Wolf Boy
(Chapter 56) A Forest, A Mountain, A Cave Of Horrors (40k Special) Part 1
(Chapter 57) A Forest, A Mountain, A Cave Of Horrors (40k Special) Part 2
Not a Chapter, Just a Question
(Chapter 58) One Cured, One Cursed
(Chapter 59) The Power Of A Witch
(Chapter 60) What You Can Lose
(Chapter 61) Lovers Quarrel
(Chapter 62) The Lines You Cross For Love
(Chapter 63) Spoken And Unspoken Words
(Chapter 64) Much Needed Rest

(Chapter 13) Driving too Fast

1.7K 44 12
By PurpleTopHat28

Y/n P.O.V

"AWWWW Kawaii-Chan is so excited that Y/n-Senpai is going on a date" KC screams as she brushes my hair.

We're both in my room. With me sitting down in front of my mirror and KC above me brushing through my hair.

"One, it's just a friend date. And two, I didn't think you shipped me with Laurance?" I question.

"Kawaii-Chan doesn't, but Kawaii-Chan's just happy for Y/n-Senpai. Plus Kawaii-Chan will take any opportunity she can to make Y/n-Senpai look pretty"

"Arrr I didn't already look pretty?" I jokingly say.

"Kawaii-Chan thinks that Y/n-Senpai normally looks like an ally cat. Y/n-Senpai rarely brushes her hair, but even when Y/n-Senpai does it still looks scruffy. But Kawaii-Chan thinks it's really cute. And Kawaii-Chan's not the only one" KC jokes.

"I'll just, choose to take that as a compliment"

"Done" KC says as she pulls back and lets my hair fall down along my back and shoulders. KC gives a concerned hum and moves my hair around so that it partially covers my eye but then goes behind my head. I stand up and look at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a black top with an open F/c hoodie and light blue short shorts with black knee high boots that have little cat faces on them. My black, and F/c tipped hair falls down my body to the bottom of my chest, with it still partly covering my right eye. My black, and F/c tipped ears are slightly tilted and my black, and F/c tipped tail flows freely behind me.

"Okay now makeup" KC orders.

"KC it's not a date date. Besides I only wear makeup when I have to" I say as KC frowns.

"Okay" KC says as she pouts sadly. "Kawaii-Chan thinks you look amazing either way though" She says more cheerfully.

"Thanks KC. Now come on Laurance is gonna be here any minute"

We both walk down the stairs and sit on the couch waiting. Suddenly I hear a knock on the door and so I go to answer it. I open the door and see Laurance standing there in a shirt and jeans holding a small bundle of flowers.

"Hi" Laurance says completely star struck.

"Hey" I cheerfully say back.

We both stand there in silence waiting for something to happen. He looks really nervous, I've never seen this side of him. It's kinda cute.

"Oh urr these are for you" He says as he hands me the flowers.

"Awww thank you" I say as I take them.

"Awwwwww aren't you two just the cutest" I hear Mom scream from behind me.

I look behind me only to see Mom, Kawaii-Chan and Garroth all looking at us with fan girly eyes.

"Okay, KC and Mom I can understand. But why are you all fan girly Garroth?" I question.

"I'm just happy my sisters with someone who's right for her"

"Okay hold on. Me and Laurance aren't together and also what do you mean by right for me?" I say slightly aggressively.

Garroth just stares blankly at me. I stare back but more aggressive. All of a sudden are stare down is interrupted by the sound of Mom's camera.

"MOM!" I yell.

"Oh come on you two look really cute together. Would you at least give me a nice smile before you go" Mom pleads.

"Fine"

Mom snaps a picture. It's of me and Laurance both smiling, though Laurance looks a little nervous. I'm standing to the right of him holding the flowers he brought me in both my hands, just in-front of my chest. He's standing to the left of me with one of his hands in his pocket and the other behind his head.

"Now off you two go, I don't want you being late" Mom says as she hurries us out the door, putting the flowers in a pot on the way out. We walk over to the car and I get in the drivers seat, since Laurance can't drive, and we head off to the cinema. On the way there, I keep my eyes on the road but I can tell out the corner of my eye that Laurance is looking at me a lot. It's a little bit unsettling. Soon enough, we reach the cinema and I park the car.

Laurance P.O.V

As we park up. I quickly hop out the car and over to Y/n's side. I open the door and gesture for her to get out.

"Ohhh what a gentleman" She jokes.

"I try"

We walk into the cinema and get in the queue for tickets. I look down at Y/n and admire how beautiful she is. She's definitely fixed herself up a bit. I mean not that she looked bad before. I suddenly realise that I've been staring for a while now as Y/n looks up at me and tilts her head and pouts slightly. Oh shit, she looks too cute. I look around the room and notice Nicole sitting at one of the tables. I find it a bit weird at first but then Katelyn goes over and joins her.

Me and Katelyn lock eyes, and once she notices Y/n next to me, she starts to look angry. The look in Katelyn's eyes scare me cause she looks like she's just gonna run over and grab Y/n. I react and end up grabbing Y/n's arm.

"Urrr what you doing there?" Y/n asks, slightly concerned.

I stare at her nervously, with a look of utter fear. Then, when I look into her eyes, I get this feeling of comfort. She gives me a cheerful smile and moves her hand so that our fingers are interlocked. Even though I can feel Katelyn's rage burning through my back, I still feel completely relaxed.

We get the tickets a some popcorn and head in to watch the movie. Y/n was really enjoying it. She had her eyes glued to the screen even when she was shoving popcorn into her mouth, which most of it went on the floor. Me on the other hand, my attention was split between Y/n, the movie and Katelyn, who happened to be sitting two rows behind us. Y/n hasn't noticed Katelyn or Nicole, which is to be expected, she can be very oblivious. But Katelyn hasn't made her presence known. It's almost like she's shy. She has been acting pretty weird around Y/n recently.

Once we get out of the movie, Y/n heads straight to the bathroom. I decide to take this opportunity to message Jeffery. Something about Katelyn's behaviour has be questioning they're break up.

L: Hey Jeffrey

J: Oh hi Laurance, what's up?

L: Okay this is gonna sound really weird and out of no where but I need to ask you something

J: Go ahead

L: Did You and Katelyn break up cause you realised that Katelyn liked Y/n

J: Well there were other reasons but basically yes. I realised that we where just friends and she told me that she liked Y/n so I told her to go after her.

L: Thanks Jeffrey

"What you doing?" Y/n questions.

"Just checking my phone while you were, preoccupied" I joke.

"Yeah" Y/n says while she scratches the back of her head "I didn't wanna miss anything so I just held it in for as long as I could"

"It's alright, you wanna head back now?" I say and Y/n gives me an approving nod.

As we open the doors to leave. It starts raining heavily. We both start running to the car and after going through a few puddles, we make it. Y/n starts up the engine and immediately turns the heater on. We both shiver a little but Y/n more so. I put my arms around her and rub her shoulders in an effort to keep her warm. She shifts her weight on top of me and cuddles up closer. I feel the warmth from her body and something takes over. I lightly grab her chin and angle her face up to mine. I lean in and plant a soft kiss on her lips. As I pull away she opens her eyes and looks at me. She looks so confused.

"What was that?" She asks calmly, confusion still very evident in her voice.

"Sorry you just looked so beautiful and it was really romantic" I try to justify but then the thought crosses my mind. "Wait did you not want me to kiss you?"

"Laurance. I didn't even know this was a romantic date. Or that you even thought of me that way"

I go to speak but she stops me.

"Let's just go home"

==================================================================================

Hi PTH here

We that one took a bit longer to write then expected. I'm not too sure where I wanna take the story next, Ive reached it point where I need to start setting up of the next big thing. I'm not too sure that that is at the minute so I'll have to figure that one out. Also schools started up again so expect there to be more time between chapters. I'm really sorry about that but I wanna take this year more seriously cause I haven't done with last years. It's kind of ironic that my lowest subject is English Literature and yet I'm writing a story. It's funny how things work out. I wonder how many people actually read these little author notes?

Goodbye and goodnight
Thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 476 12
This takes place during Aphmau's Year. Zane gets turned into a Meif'wa using a cat potion gone wrong, and he finds himself in some crazy adventures...
27.9K 619 66
Everyone has just came back from Starlight, and it's time to see how life back on the street will be after all the trama everyone has been through. W...
16.8K 406 22
BOOK STARTED: 6-8-17 [The book will not be fully following the PDH plot and story] (Your Name) (Last Name) is a student in Phoenix Drop High. With on...
85.7K 2K 16
Y/n L/n was a Junior at Phoenix Drop High. She had no friends and got bullied almost every day by the popular girls. This all changed when she found...