The Dreaming Pillar ✩ Kimetsu...

Od phantasyseeker

"Why do you like to dream so much?" "Because dreams can be whatever I want them to be." ~ A story of a girl w... Více

✨First Dream✨
✨Second Dream✨
✨Third Dream✨
✨Fourth Dream✨
✨Fifth Dream✨
🌟Dream Forms🌟
✨Sixth Dream✨
✨Seventh Dream✨
✨Eighth Dream✨
✨Ninth Dream✨
✨Tenth Dream✨
✨Eleventh Dream✨
✨Twelfth Dream✨
✨Thirteenth Dream✨
✨Fourteenth Dream✨
✨Fifteenth Dream✨
✨Sixteenth Dream✨
☁What If☁
✨Seventeenth Dream✨
✨Nineteenth Dream✨
✨Twentieth Dream✨
✨Twenty-First Dream✨
✨Twenty-Second Dream✨
✨Twenty-Third Dream✨
✨Twenty-Fourth Dream✨
✨Twenty-Fifth Dream✨
✨Twenty-Sixth Dream✨
✨Twenty-Seventh Dream✨
✨Twenty-Eigth Dream✨
✨Twenty-Ninth Dream✨
✨Thirtieth Dream✨
✨Thirty-First Dream✨
✨Thirty-Second Dream✨
✨Thirty-Third Dream✨
✨Thirty-Fourth Dream✨
✨Thirty-Fifth Dream✨
✨Thirty-Sixth Dream✨
✨ Thirty-Seventh Dream✨
✨Thirty-Eigth Dream✨
✨Thirty-Ninth Dream✨
✨Fortieth Dream✨
✨Forty-First Dream✨
✨Forty-Second Dream✨
✨Forty-Third Dream✨
✨Forty-Forth Dream✨
✨Forty-Fifth Dream✨
💠Special #1💠
💠Special #2💠
💠Special #3💠
💠Special #4💠
✨Forty-Sixth Dream✨
💠Special #5💠
💠Special #6💠
✨Forty-Seventh Dream✨
💠Special #7💠
💠Special #8💠
💠Special #8.5💠
💠Special #9💠
✨Forty-Eigth Dream✨
💠Special #10💠
💠Special #11💠
✨Forty-Ninth Dream✨
🔺Alternate 49th Chapter🔻
✨Fiftieth Dream✨
✨Final Dream✨
✨Epilogue Dream✨
Something + Sequel

✨Eighteenth Dream✨

10.7K 430 556
Od phantasyseeker

You might want to refresh this book. I've decided to add fun facts at the end of each chapter as to explain things that will not fit in the story.

+++

For Tanjiro, to wake up with 10 figures towering over him was rather shocking and overwhelming. Especially when one of them was practically a giant.

"The Pillars are now present!" a Kakushi announced but there were a lot of questions running around Tanjiro's head.

"Pillars? What are Pillars? What the heck? Who are these people? Where am I?" these thoughts running through his head as he scanned the area, noticing he was in a garden of some sort.

"This is the headquarters of the demon hunters. You are on trial right now, Kamado Tanjiro." Shinobu answered, noticing that confused look on his face.

"There is no need for a trial!" Kuojurou protested, that smile on his face never leaving. "Protecting demons is clearly a violation of the code of conduct! We can deal with it ourselves! We'll decapitate every demon!" he proposed with no intention on listening to Tanjiro's story.

"Then let me cut her head off flamboyantly." Tengen added. "I'll show I can splash the blood more flamboyantly than anyone else. It'll be a flamboyant flamboyance."

"Eh? We're gonna kill such a cute girl? My chest hurts so much." Mitsuri thought, not liking the idea of killing Nezuko.

"Ahhh......... What a shoddy child she is. How sorrowful. It's sorrowful she was born into this world." Gyoumei cried, his hands pressed together as tears came out.

"Say (Y/n), what were those clouds called again?" Muichirou asked you, pointing to one of the clouds as he paid them no mind since he probably wouldn't remember it anyways.

You looked up in the sky to the cloud he was pointing at, only to remember you had no knowledge about the different types of clouds. "I don't know." you simply answered.

"More importantly, what are we gonna do about Tomioka?" you shifted your gaze to the tree where Obanai rested, he seemed to be pointing an accusatory finger at Giyuu. "I have a headache seeing him not bound there. According to Kochou, Tomioka violated the demon hunter conduct as well. How will we deal with him? How will we make him take responsibility? How will we make him suffer?" Obanai asked. You wondered why he didn't mention you, you were pretty sure Shinobu mentioned that you also violated the demon hunter code of conduct.

"Iguro-san, you're persistent as usual, like a snake. So persistent and wonderful." Mitsuri dreamily thought as she gazed at Giyuu who stood far away from the rest of you like a total outcast. "Tomioka-san's so far away all alone there. How cute."

"My my, you seemed to have forgotten to mention (Y/n)-chan who also violated the code of conduct." she told him, turning to you with that infamously gentle smile on her face. "Is there an explanation for your actions?"

"Yeah." you nodded. You thought of that since you knew Shinobu would do this. "I always have a good reason for every single I do."

"Let's hear it then. It better be something flamboyant or else it's trash." Tengen commented. You placed a hand on you chin as you thought of the best way to word what you were about to say.

"Well, if I had to state the reason," you paused, no nicer words coming into your head so you have to say it as it is. "It's because I like Tomioka-san more than Shinobu-san."

All eyes turned to Mitsuri who let out a laugh. She looked down to the ground when she noticed all eyes were on her. "Sorry."

"Excuse me?" Shinobu asked, you could see a deadly aura around her. "What are you trying to say?"

"I'm just saying Tomioka-san doesn't threaten to put poison in my food. So naturally I like him more than you, someone who threatens to put poison in my food." you reasoned out to her, not realizing it was a rhetorical question.

Shinobu proceeded to grab a piece of rope from one of the Kakushi. "Let's tie her up after all! Forget about Kamado Tanjiro and Tomioka-san! (Y/n)-chan comes first!"

"Shinobu-chan! Please stop that." Mitsuri held the purple haired girl as she turned to you who was hiding behind Muichirou, your arms on his shoulders as you peeked your head out through the side. "None of us wants to end up falling asleep again."

"If you come near me with that rope then I'll make you and everyone here fall asleep." you threatened, your eyes calm as you looked at the Insect Pillar.

It sounds ridiculous but you've only recently learned that you could in fact use your haze to threaten them. It works especially well against Shinobu's threats.

"I wonder what (Y/n)-san means..." Tanjiro wondered, watching the scene unfold in front of his eyes. "Can see really make everyone fall asleep? Even the really tall one? What about the one on the tree?"

Shinobu sighed, handing the rope back to the Kakushi that was currently present. She knew you weren't lying and wouldn't hesitate to do that and nobody here wanted to experience that, especially since Kagaya was arriving any time now.

"Fine." turning her attention away from the (H/c) haired female who annoys her to a great extent, she turned to Tanjiro. "Let's hear your story."

Tanjiro opened his mouth only to let out a coughing fit as words refused to be formed. His jaw was pretty damaged after Kanao's kick.

"He should get some water first and foremost." Shinobu said, pulling out a container and kneeling near him. "Your chin is hurting so take your time and please tell me." she held the bottle near his mouth as he drank the water. "The water has a painkiller, so it'll ease the pain quite a bit. But it's not like it'll heal your injuries so be careful." she put the container away once he was done drinking.

"........My little sister was turned into a demon. But she has never eaten anyone before." he chose to say first, not really convincing any of the Pillars. "Up until now and from on. She will never hurt a living person."

"Don't spit out such stupid rash remarks so suddenly. For starters, of course she'd protect her family." Obanai pointed an accusatory finger to Tanjiro. "I can't trust anything you're saying, and I certainly won't trust them." he hissed at Tanjiro, his hate for demons justified.

"Ahhhh, you're obsessed with the demon. Let's kill the pitiful child quickly and release him from his suffering." Gyoumei proposed, a few of the Pillars agreeing with him.

"Please listen!" he begged. "I became a swordsman to cure Nezuko! It's almost been two years since she became a demon and she hasn't eaten anyone yet!" he protested.

Though the Pillars present are undeniably strong, they don't have Tanjiro's super sense of smell which makes it impossible for them to tell whether or not she has eaten a human.

"Your story is just going in circles. She hasn't eaten people and she won't eat people from now on. Don't just give us lip service, give us a more flamboyant explanation." Tengen demanded, displeased on how this story lacked any flamboyantly flamboyant details.

"What kind of bird is that?" Muichirou wondered as he stared at the figure flying above them. Not knowing, he turned to you, tugging the side of your uniform becuase yiu were busy watching.

"Yeah?" you hummed, turning your head to Muichirou who pointed towards the sky.

"Do you know what kind of bird that one is?" he asked.

You looked over to where he was pointing and squinted your eyes to make sure you were seeing it right. "I'm pretty sure that's a crow, Muichirou." you told him.

"I see..." he nodded. "Thanks."

"Ummmm, I have a question." Mitsuri said, attracting the attention of the Pillars. "It doesn't seem like Oyakata-sama has grasped the situation yet. Can we just deal with it on our own like this?" Mitsuri voiced out her concern, not wanting Kagaya to be in the dark about this matter. "I think we should wait until Oyakata-sama arrives."

"My sister and I can fight together! We can fight together to save the people! So—!" he yelled, an attempt to at least reason with them or stall them until he comes up with a plan of some sort.

"Woah woah, this just got somewhat interesting." you turned your head to Sanemi, the box with the demon Nezuko resting in there. You had a feeling you did not like where this was going.

"Please don't, Shinazugawa-sama! Please let go of the box!" a Kakushi pleaded with the Wind Pillar.

"So you're the brat that brought the demon." Sanemi grinned, ignoring what the Kakushi just said. "What the hell are you planning to do?"

"Shinazugawa-san, it's wonderful that your scars have increased again." Mitsuri thought, not even thinking about stopping the situation.

"Kochou-sama, please forgive us." the Kakushi pleaded.

"Don't act on your own, Shinazugawa-san." Shinobu stated.

"Shinobu-chan, it's rare for you to loose your cool and be mad. It's so cool."

"Sanemi-san. Put the box away, the discussion is about demon hunter Kamado Tanjiro, the demon will have to wait." you told him.

"(Y/n)-chan is being cool again! I wonder if she learned that from Muichirou-kun."

"What's a demon to you kiddo? You can fight with it and protect people as a demon hunter?" he asked, ignoring you and Shinobu as he pulled out his sword that had a green tinge to it. "You see...... That's impossible!" he grinned, stabbing the box as a whimper came out, blood dripping down the box as Tanjiro's eyes widened.

Sanemi's grin never left his face as he pulled the sword out and swung it to remove the blood.

"I will never forgive anyone, Pillar or whatever, who hurts my little sister!" Tanjiro declared, in his rage, he ran towards Sanemi, eager to save Nezuko from his grasp.

"Hahaha? That so? Good for you!" Sanemi laughed, sword at the ready as he watched the bounded boy run towards him.

"Stop that! Oyakata-sama will arrive any second now!" you yelled, momentarily distracting Sanemi.

He quickly turned back to Tanjiro as he performed a forward slash. Tanjiro jumped to avoid the attack as he then hit Sanemi with his best weapon at the moment.

His forehead.

Both of them fell to the ground as a result, Sanemi's nose bleeding from the impact of the attack just now.

All of you stared at the two of them, surprised that Tanjiro who was injured still managed to land a blow on Sanemi despite Sanemi being much stronger.

You, along with the others, turned your head to Mitsuri who could not contain her laughter at the scene before her.

"Sorry." she apologized for the second time today.

"Although (Y/n) interjected on the side there, he still managed to land a blow on Shinazugawa." Obanai, who watched the whole scene unfold from the tree branch, commented. Surprised that Tanjiro even managed to do that.

"If you can't tell good demons from bad ones then you should quit being a Pillar!" Tanjiro yelled, the box with the demon Nezuko was behind as she sat in front of it to protect the vulnerable demon at the moment.

"Damn you......!!" Sanemi yelled, looking at Tanjiro, clearly pissed that he managed to land a blow on him. "I'll rip you to shreds!"

"Oyakata-sama is arriving!" one of his two daughters yelled as you all looked over in he'd direction.

Part of you was glad that Kagaya was arriving. You were just about to haze the both of them. It certainly would be a pain to deal with Sanemi who'll be mad at you for stopping him.

"So you have come," his soft voice ringing across the garden. "My cute swordsmen."

~~~

Fun Facts:

-(Y/n) uses her haze as a weapon against Shinobu so Shinobu goes to public places since she knows (Y/n) won't do it in public where there is a lot of people. As a result of this, (Y/n) has learned to control the size of her haze.

-Obanai intentionally left (Y/n)'s name out.

-Thanks to Muichirou's influence, (Y/n) is unknowingly insulting people.

-The incident with everyone falling asleep actually happened after one of the Pillar meetings where Shinobu being Shinobu, annoyed (Y/n) (as usual) so much that she subconsciously released her haze. It took her a while to realize why they all fell asleep.

-Muichirou noticed a small smile on (Y/n)'s face when Tanjiro headbutted him.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

399K 10K 49
LONGING (n.) : A strong desire for something or someone : A strong desire especially for something unattainable ~~~~~ "Why are you still smiling like...
9.8K 156 30
Yeah you heard the name, I will also be taking some requests. This is reader x character Also I do not own the characters, the anime nor the pictures...
241K 6.7K 31
"Akaza is my fiance" "Y/n why is there the smell of a demon on you?"
125K 3.5K 18
❝ 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗮! 𝗜 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝗳 [𝗬/𝗡] 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗸. ❞ ❝ 𝗔𝘄𝘄 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗺...