✨Thirty-Fifth Dream✨

Welp, it's technically been one day since the last update.

+++

How have you been (Y/n)? It's pretty fun here in the red light district! I thought it'd be bad for a human trafficking place but it has some good things too! The night market is pretty interesting, though I have to ask some drunk men to stop harassing women.
It ends up in fights but I'm perfectly fine! Uzui-san tells me he's more concerned for them than me! How mean could that man be? :'(

Right now, me and Uzui-san are standing guard, doing our own investigation while Kamado and his friends infiltrate the inside!

You won't believe but their makeup is reallyand I mean horrendously—ugly and when I asked one of the helpers to fix it, Uzui-san stopped me saying they can't be prettier than his wives! Imagine that!

-R. Kyojurou.

You read the letter, his loud and cheerful voice manifested in your head while reading it, the letter radiating off his determination and happiness.

You walked over to the table, writing a response to his letter before tying it on his crow's leg. You rested on your arms on the table, lying your head on it as you let out a sigh.

It was pretty boring.

So to relieve your boredom, you got out, watered your flowers and made your way out of the house, looking for Mitsuri or any one of the Pillars so you could have fun with them, by annoying them or playing with them.

"(Y/n)!" you turned your head at the cheerful voice, knowing immediately it was Mitsuri.

"Hi." you shortly greeted, your gaze wandering to the person next to him, a smile on your face. "Good morning to you too, Muichirou."

He briefly made eye contact with you, his face growing red. "Sorry, but I think we need to continue our conversation another time." he quickly turned around, walking away from the dumbfounded Mitsuri who stood there, not understanding what was wrong.

"Alright?" she waved off to the boy who was already gone as she turned to you. "Did you two fight or something?"

"Something like that." shrugging, you walked towards her, watching her eyes light up.

"I. Need. Details. Right. Now!" she squealed, you covered your ears not wanting to go deaf from her high-pitched scream.

"Do—"

"Oi, brat!" you both turned your head to see the white haired Porcupine—Pomeranian—Wind Pillar. The white haired Pillar who was fuming, angrily stalking towards you two.

"Sanemi-san, it's good to see you." you raised a hand, greeting him. "Please put me down." you stated blankly, after he walked right past you two and lifted you up with ease, bringing you wherever he was going.

"Do you think this is funny?" he glared at you as you gave him a confused look.

"Just what did I do?" you studied his face, trying to figure him out. "I don't even know what we're talking about."

"Don't shit around with me." he said, placing you down (rather gently at that). "We both know what I'm talking about." he crossed his arms, scowling at you as you placed a hand on your chin.

"Hmmmm," you carefully thought of it. "Did he find out I stole his Ohagi? Nah, that's impossible. I pinned it on Shinobu." you shrugged, making eye contact with him. "Look, I have no idea what you're talking about. I wish I did, I really do, so I could get out of here faster."