✨Twenty-Fourth Dream✨

"What do I keep telling you?!" Aoi nagged as she wrapped your hand in bandages. "Be more careful!"

Though it wasn't bleeding, a wound was still a wound.
At least that was what Muichirou told you.

If you went back without seeing Aoi then he'd probably take you to her himself.

"I know," you sighed. "It wasn't on purpose this time. I just happened to do the wrong thing."

"Oh," Aoi said, finishing up the treatment, surprised you acknowledged your mistake. "I thought it was a joke but you've really been a lot nicer these days. Thanks for treating me."

"Are you implying that I'm normally not nice?"

Aoi sighed and put the stuff away. "No, rather, I meant that you've been expressive lately. You're showing more emotions than before." Aoi turned to look at you.

It indeed has been some time since Aoi's seen the cold, blunt, and to the point (Y/n). She was so scared of you at first that her hands constantly trembled as she treated you. But after hearing you spend your time with Muichirou, you seemed to change for the better. She smiled to herself. "I guess meeting him was good for her."

She doubted you would change after spending time with Muichirou, both of you seemed so cold. And yet, yet, the impossible happened. Not only did you get nicer, Muichirou seemed to tolerate the demon hunters a bit more, of course it depends on the situation.

You tilted your head slightly, not really understanding what she meant. "I don't get it."

She merely shook her head before turning her back to face you. "Don't worry about it. More importantly, remember to eat dairy products, poultry, fish, citrus fruits as to help with your Anemia." you nodded.

"Alright, I will." you stood up, dusting the imaginary dust off your uniform. "Well then, I'll take my leave."

"(Y/n)-san! It's good to see you!" Tanjiro smiled, greeting you.

"It's good to see you too Tanjiro." you responded.

"You don't look fine. Did you go on a mission recently?" he asked with a frown, worry in his voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just lost some blood." you nonchalantly passed as his eyes widened in shock, his mouth agape.

"Shouldn't you be resting then?! You look like you lost a lot of blood." he said.

"Well. He's not wrong," you thought, looking at his frantically worried state. "But he doesn't need to know that."

"It's nothing you should worry about, how are you and the others doing?" you inquired, changing the topic.

He erupted into a big smile, not realizing that you changed the subject. "Well we're going through the Functional Recovery Training right now!" he laughed before slumping down, dejectedly. "Though none of us could ever beat Kanao. She's too fast."

"Is she?" you asked yourself, you've had no trouble in catching her. If anything, she's slower than you.

"She is."

"That's right. I'm a Pillar, so it's only natural that I'm faster than her." you realized before looking to Tanjiro's sorry state. "Um, you know about Focus Breathing right?" you asked.

"Yeah." he nodded.

"How often do you do it?"

He raised his head to look at you. "Well, I only use it when I need it since it strains my body."

"Oh, I see your problem now." his eyes lit up.

"Really?! What is it?!" he asked, determination in his eyes.