✨Eighteenth Dream✨

You might want to refresh this book. I've decided to add fun facts at the end of each chapter as to explain things that will not fit in the story.

+++

For Tanjiro, to wake up with 10 figures towering over him was rather shocking and overwhelming. Especially when one of them was practically a giant.

"The Pillars are now present!" a Kakushi announced but there were a lot of questions running around Tanjiro's head.

"Pillars? What are Pillars? What the heck? Who are these people? Where am I?" these thoughts running through his head as he scanned the area, noticing he was in a garden of some sort.

"This is the headquarters of the demon hunters. You are on trial right now, Kamado Tanjiro." Shinobu answered, noticing that confused look on his face.

"There is no need for a trial!" Kuojurou protested, that smile on his face never leaving. "Protecting demons is clearly a violation of the code of conduct! We can deal with it ourselves! We'll decapitate every demon!" he proposed with no intention on listening to Tanjiro's story.

"Then let me cut her head off flamboyantly." Tengen added. "I'll show I can splash the blood more flamboyantly than anyone else. It'll be a flamboyant flamboyance."

"Eh? We're gonna kill such a cute girl? My chest hurts so much." Mitsuri thought, not liking the idea of killing Nezuko.

"Ahhh......... What a shoddy child she is. How sorrowful. It's sorrowful she was born into this world." Gyoumei cried, his hands pressed together as tears came out.

"Say (Y/n), what were those clouds called again?" Muichirou asked you, pointing to one of the clouds as he paid them no mind since he probably wouldn't remember it anyways.

You looked up in the sky to the cloud he was pointing at, only to remember you had no knowledge about the different types of clouds. "I don't know." you simply answered.

"More importantly, what are we gonna do about Tomioka?" you shifted your gaze to the tree where Obanai rested, he seemed to be pointing an accusatory finger at Giyuu. "I have a headache seeing him not bound there. According to Kochou, Tomioka violated the demon hunter conduct as well. How will we deal with him? How will we make him take responsibility? How will we make him suffer?" Obanai asked. You wondered why he didn't mention you, you were pretty sure Shinobu mentioned that you also violated the demon hunter code of conduct.

"Iguro-san, you're persistent as usual, like a snake. So persistent and wonderful." Mitsuri dreamily thought as she gazed at Giyuu who stood far away from the rest of you like a total outcast. "Tomioka-san's so far away all alone there. How cute."

"My my, you seemed to have forgotten to mention (Y/n)-chan who also violated the code of conduct." she told him, turning to you with that infamously gentle smile on her face. "Is there an explanation for your actions?"

"Yeah." you nodded. You thought of that since you knew Shinobu would do this. "I always have a good reason for every single I do."

"Let's hear it then. It better be something flamboyant or else it's trash." Tengen commented. You placed a hand on you chin as you thought of the best way to word what you were about to say.

"Well, if I had to state the reason," you paused, no nicer words coming into your head so you have to say it as it is. "It's because I like Tomioka-san more than Shinobu-san."

All eyes turned to Mitsuri who let out a laugh. She looked down to the ground when she noticed all eyes were on her. "Sorry."

"Excuse me?" Shinobu asked, you could see a deadly aura around her. "What are you trying to say?"