☁What If☁

In place of an update, I've decided to try this.

Warning: Manga Spoilers.

What if you never lost your memories and met him again when you became a pillar? How would things be?

Anyway don't worry about finding similarities, this story is a what if so it's kind of similar event but still different so there are no spoilers here.

Don't tell yourself you didn't want this

Don't tell yourself you didn't want this. You know deep down inside that cold heart of yours, you wanted this.

Just kidding (ノ*>∀<)ノ♡

TaKE mY AfFEcTiO-

Enjoy.

+++

"Come on~ are you seriously telling me you don't remember me?" you pouted as you poked the Mist Pillar while you followed him.

You were the newly appointed Dream Pillar, a breath your father made that is a derivative of other breath styles. There were a total of 8 forms to which you could use at your disposal.

"Am I supposed to?" he stared at you with eyes void of any emotions.

You jumped back a bit seeing his gaze. "Jeez, do people usually take their twins personality when they lose their memories?" you muttered loud enough for him to hear.

"What twin?" he asked.

"Yours duh!" you told the amnesiac like he was supposed to remember then and there. "I suppose you wouldn't remember Yuuchirou."

"Yuuichirou? Who's that?"

"How many times do I have to say he's your twin?" you stared at him, a bit disappointed he didn't remember.

"How do I know you're not lying?" his gaze narrowed as you walked ahead of him, humming in response.

"Who knows? I could be lying, I could've made the name Yuuchirou up, I could've lied about you having a twin."

"Well, are you lying?" he asked.

You just shrugged and gave him a lopsided smile. "Who knows? What if I said we were engaged back then? Would you believe me?"

He clicked his tongue in annoyance and walked ahead of you. "I knew this was a waste of my time."

"Maybe it is, but I guess I'm glad." you paused, stopping as he didn't even turn to look at you. "Glad there were people around you when I wasn't."

His eyes widened as he turned to you. "Wh-"

"Butttttt, who cares what I'm saying? You don't remember me anyways." giving him a melancholic smile, you walked the opposite direction.

He stared at your figure that slowly became smaller the more you walked away. He didn't quite understand why but he didn't like the melancholy written on your face. It just didn't sit right with him.