Being Alive ( D.W)

By Gerlithequeen

Book 3 "Because i love you" I don't own Supernatural or the pics i upload. I only own Elena and her story. More

3. 1 The Demon Life
3.2 Turning Back Normal
3.3 Speechless
3.4 "Carry On My Wayward Son"
3.5 Aunt Bunny
3.6 "What Was That About?"
3.7 Hidding
3.8 "Tell Me It Was Them Or You"
3.9 "I'm Not Scared"
3.10 Good & Bad Charlie
3.11 Young Dean
3.12 Cain
3.13 "I Need Your Help, Dad"
3.14 Charlie
3.15 Nadya's Codex
3.16 Oh My God
3.I7 Go Ahead, Kill Me!
The Darkness
A Baby
Crowley
"I'm In Heels"
"We Are Not Fighting"
Puppet
"Promise"
"What Was I Supposed To Do?"
"Who Crushed The Impala?"
"I Already Have My Answer"
Killer Costume
Sully
The Cage
Lucifer
"Are You Still In Love With Me?"
"Careful, Sammy"
"Cupid's Mark"
Lucifer Inside Cass
"I Saw You Dead"
"Bonding Time"
The Horn
OH MY GOD
God
God's Plan
"Don't Go, Please"
Screw You
Mary Winchester
Family Hunting Trip
Killing Hitler
Asa
Vince Vincente
Mr. President.
Prisoners
Ishim
Gavin
"Who Is Dean?"
"Where's Dad?"
"Do You Trust Dean?"
"Where We Happy?"
Dagon
The Supernatural Books
"What Is Wrong With Cass?"
"You Made A Deal?"
Mr. Ketch and Mary
Hess
"Don't Go"
Alternative Universe
Let Me Return The Favor
"I Love You, Dean"
New King Of Hell
"My Queen "
"It Was Mary "
"So You're Choosing Her?"
Hiding
"We Have a Child?"
"She's The Trigger"
"I Love You"
Bonding Time With Jack
Jack
Bringing Him Back
Michael
Saving Dean
The Box
"Why Are You Giving Up On Us?"
John And Mary
"Michael. He's Gone"
"Damn Right, Doll"
Kohonta
"Leave Me Alone"
"I Love You So Much"
Queen of Hell
This Is The End Of The World
Kevin
"You Did Not Fail Me"
"I Missed You So Much"
Lilith
"You Enjoyed it"
"You Were Right"
Michael
A Trip To Purgatory
Fortuna
Alt. Sam and Alt. dean
"Happy Birthday, Leny"
Amara
"Just Drive"
"Would You Trade Me?"
Cas
"We Are Free"
"Please, Bring Him Back To Me "
"Welcome To Heaven, Boys"

The Rift

752 27 5
By Gerlithequeen

Next day. morning. 

I walked into the control room with my bag but froze when i saw the Winchester family sitting there. 

I quickly hid the bag behind the armchair before walking over to them "what did i miss?"

Dean "we beat the Brits, we kicked their psycho, tea-swilling asses, and instead of popping champagne and headin' to Vegas, we get Lucifer. "

Mary "And you're sure it's him?"

Sam " Yeah. That's his old vessel, too."

Mary asked confused " How is that possible?"

Sam "Crowley, I guess."

Mary "And now he's dead."

Dean shook his head "Well, that's what Hess said. But Crowley's a freakin' cockroach. I'll believe he's gone when I see the body and burn it."

Sam "We don't need Crowley. We need Rowena. I mean, she's the one who can slam Lucifer back into the Cage."

Mary "Great. So where is she?"

Sam and Dean looked at me. 

I called Rowena. 

Suddenly Lucifer answer "oh, hey, Leny"

My jaw dropped. 

Dean looked at me confused  " What?"

I put the phone on the table while putting him on speaker. 

Lucifer "Oh, if you're looking for Rowena, she is presently indisposed. Which is a delicate way of saying, I stomped on her face till the white meat showed, and then set her on fire, just in case. Ah. Gingers. It was messy and... screamy, but it had to be done, Sam. I'm about to be a dad. Can't raise the little nipper from a jail cell now, can I? Speaking of... you know where your little pal Castiel is?"

Sam " Go to hell."

Lucifer "Ooh! Good one. Witty. I'll use that in the future. All right, well, I'd love to chat with ya, but, uh, why waste my time, right? It's not like you matter. I don't need to put on the old Sam suit anymore, do I?"

Dean " You know, if you think we're just gonna let you walk –"

Lucifer "Oh, hey, Dean! I know you fellas are gonna try, you know, whatever. Whatever you're gonna try. But you can't kill me. You've never been able to kill me. And with, uh, witch bitch gone, you can't put me back in the Cage, so like I said... you don't matter. Okay? Buh-bye. Buh-bye."

Then he hung up. 

---

Dean " You know, Lucifer's right. We can't kill him and we can't slam his ass back in the Cage."

Sam "Yeah. Okay. So maybe we play for time. Find Cas and Kelly, keep 'em moving. If Lucifer can't find them, he can't hurt them."

Mary " You think Castiel is gonna go along with that?"

Dean asked amused "You think we'll give him a choice?"

Mary "And the baby?"

Sam " Hopefully, we can still siphon off its grace. If not, uh... we'll figure something else out."

Dean nodded  " Yeah, we better."

Mary grabbed her gun " All right, then. Kind of always wanted to punch the Devil in the face. So how do we find them?"

Sam "All right, look, we know Kelly's gonna have that kid soon. Like, really soon. And according to the lore, whenever a nephilim is born, there are signs. Uh, storms, outbreaks of disease, uh, plague of locusts."

Me "Things get Biblical."

Sam nodded " Exactly. That much power into the world, whenever and wherever it happens, things get weird."

Mary "So we're looking for something...weird."

Dean nodded  " Yeah. Story of our lives."

.....

Dean "Hey, listen to this – two-headed calf was born in Lava Hot Springs, Idaho. That's weird."

Mary " That is weird."

Sam "Yeah, but not our kind of weird. Look, whatever this thing is gonna be, it – it's gonna be big and bad–"

Suddenly Crowley showed up sitting on the chair " You rang? Hello, boys."

Dean punched Crowley in the face, making him fall backwards to the ground. 

I smirked. 

Then Dean held the demon knife to his throat "Did you do it? Did you let Lucifer out?!"

Crowley " I didn't "let" –"

Dean " Don't!"

Crowley " Moose, princess,  a little help here!"

Sam "Dean, wait."

Dean and Mary " Seriously?"

Sam "Look, just don't kill him. He worked the Cage spell with Rowena. Maybe he can help us."

Mary "And what if he can't?"

Me " Well, then we kill him."

Dean let go of Crowley.

Crowley stood up "Cage spell? Thought you had mother for that."

Dean " Rowena's dead."

Crowley "Really?"

I nodded " Yeah, really. Lucifer."

Crowley "Funny. I always thought I'd be the one to kill her."

Sam asked confused "Crowley...why did you do it? Save Lucifer– What did you want?"

Crowley " I wanted to win. I perverted mother's spell, put Lucifer in a vessel of my own making because I wanted to win. You have any idea how many people have made a play for my throne over the years? Lucifer, Abaddon, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Too damn many. I thought if I could put the Devil on a leash... my own personal nuke, no one would ever dare challenge me again."

Dean nodded " Yeah. That worked out great."

Crowley " All ended with me narrowly escaping death by hiding in a rat."

Mary asked confused "Wait. In an...actual rat?"

Crowley nodded " Wasn't too bad, really. Gave me time to think. You know, I've been focused for so long on keeping my job. Never realized I hate it. All those whining demons, the endless moan of damned souls, the paperwork! I mean, who wants that?"

Me " You."

Crowley shook his head "Unh-unh. Once, maybe."

Sam" So why are you here?"

Crowley "Well, whenever there's a world-ending crisis at hand, I know where to place my bets. It's on you, you big, beautiful, lumbering piles of flannel. So if you'll forgive my transgression, I'll make it worth your while."

Dean "Which means?"

Crowley "After we put Lucifer back in his cage– together– I'll seal the gates of Hell. You'll never see another demon again, apart from, of course, yours truly."

Mary " You would do that?"

Crowley shrugged " Why not? They stab me in the back, I'll happily stab them in the front, the sides, and right up their little black-eyed asses. So... we have a deal?"

------

We were all doing some research. 

Crowley "This is what you do when I'm not here? Type?"

I nodded "Yep."

Crowley "is that your bag i see behind the chair? "

Dean looked at the bag before looking at me "Elena-"

My eyes widened and i looked at Sam. 

Sam froze for a second before clearing his throat "I got something. Okay, two hours ago, there was a massive power outage in the Pacific Northwest."

Mary " Sounds like the right kind of weird."

Sam "Oh, yeah. Wait. They tracked the outage to an address in North Cove, Washington, to a house currently being rented by one James Novak."

Dean nodded "That's Cas. Let's roll."

Crowley nodded  " It's about time."

Then he stood up. 

Dean stabbed the demon knife through his hand, pinning Crowley to the table. 

i smirked. 

Crowley cried out. 

Dean "Think we're gonna trust you out there after what you pulled? Hmm? No. You stay here, you sit down, and you shut up."

At the lake house. Night. 

We walked into the lake house. 

Cass walked downstairs with an angel blade " Dean?"

Sam "Cas, is this place warded?"

Cass nodded " Yes, heavily."

Dean "Heavy enough to stop Lucifer?"

Cass asked shocked "Lucifer?"

Mary "He could be right behind us."

Castiel "I don't... What are you doing here?"

Dean "Saving your ass."

Sam "You and Kelly just taking off was a stupid move. But there's no way we're letting Lucifer get his hands on that kid. It ain't happening."

Dean "Look, Sam's right, okay? We'll work through our crap. We always do. But right now, we are here to get you, get Kelly, and get gone."

Cass "She can't be moved. She's having a–"

We could hear Kelly cry up from upstairs. 

Mary "I'll check on her"

Then she walked upstairs. 

Cass "How much time do we have?"

I shook my head " We don't know."

Dean " Hey, if he shows, can you flame on again? Can you torch Lucifer like you did Dagon?"

Cass shook his head " I don't know. No, that wasn't me. That was the child. And in case you haven't noticed, he's a little busy."

Dean reached for his injured leg, groaning "Aah. Son of a bitch."

Cass "Here, Dean. Let me."

Then he tapped Dean on the forehead and healed him. 

Dean nodded, smiling "Thanks."

Sam "All right, we should double-check the warding."

Then he walked towards the back door. 

Cass "wait"

We walked out and my jaw dropped. 

There was a rift in the middle of the backyard.

Sam asked confused "Cas? What is that?"

Cass " It's a tear in space and time."

Dean "Uh, and that means?"

Me "It's a doorway to another world."

Dean asked shocked " Anoth– What, like Narnia?"

I rolled my eyes annoyed. 

Cass shook his head  "No. No, through there it's Earth, but...but different. It's a– it's an alternate reality."

We walked towards the rift. 

Sam " So it's a Bizarro world? Or – or like the place we got zapped to where we were, uh, uh, actors on a TV show."

Dean nodded, not amused  " Oh, yeah. The supernatural wasn't real."

Sam nodded  "Yeah."

Dean "And you were Polish."

Sam nodded " R-right."

Dean "and i had a heavy make out session with Leny"

Sam grimaced, nodding "mhm"

Me "Wait, Cas, how did this get here?"

Cass "Well, the child being born, his power, it seems to be puncturing the fabric of our universe."

Dean "Awesome."

Sam" Yeah. And what exactly is on the other side?"

Cass shook his head " You don't wanna know."

Dean nodded "Probably. But we need to."

We walked through the rift. 

--

I looked around, shocked "where the hell are we?"

It looked like a war zone. 

Cass " As I said, it's– it's Earth. But this Earth is locked in eternal war between Heaven and Hell. There are armies of angels fighting hoards of demons, and the few humans that remain are caught in between."

Sam "How do you know that?"

Cass " A friend told me."

Dean nodded "Oh, good. Now you're makin' friends? That's... All right, on a scale of 1 to 10, how bad is this?"

Sam "I don't know. I gotta say, a, uh, hole in reality to a bombed out Apocalypse world? I'm gonna go with 11."

I nodded " Sounds right."

Cass "You don't have to worry. The child, he opened this door. He'll close it."

Dean " You sure about that?"

Cass " I have faith."

Dean "Really? In your unborn baby-God?"

Cass nodded " Yes."

Dean "Well, then, you're a dumbass."

Suddenly a hooded figure walked to us. 

Sam aimed his gun at it "Guys. Guys!"

Dean pulled out his gun " Hey! Hands in the air!"

Cass " No. Don't."

The hooded figure took off his hood and my stomach dropped. 

My voice broke "dad?"

Dad looked at me confused " Do I know you?"

Sam "Bobby... Sam. Dean. Cas. your daughter Elena"

Dad shook his head "Uh-huh. You say that like it's supposed to mean something to me, but...naw."

Cass "Sam, this is Bobby, but it's not your B–"

Me " Dad, it's us. Sam and Dean Winchester. I am Elena, your child"

Dad shook his head " The only Winchester I ever heard of was John. I don't have a child"

A tear slipped down my cheek. 

Dean put a hand on my lower back. 

Sam nodded "Yeah. John Winchester, our father."

Dad " Doubt it. He's dead. Been dead over 40 years now. Only reason I know about him is this Hunter I ran with, Mary Campbell. You get a few pints of shine into her, and she always told the same story about the man she loved– John Winchester. Azazel killed her about 10 years ago."

Sam asked shocked " Cas, what the hell is this?"

Cass " This is a world where you were never born. It's a world you never saved."

Dad walked to the rift "When this... whatever opened up, all sorts'a alarms went off back at my place. I got here just in time to see your boy get ambushed by a tempter demon."

Dean " A what?"

Cass " It's, um... black eyes, pointed teeth, horns."

Sam asked shocked "Wait a second. Demons have horns now?"

Dean "Whole new world, Sam."

Dad " Usually I gun down flyboys on sight. But, uh, he looked... different. Wasn't wearing a necklace made out of baby ears, for one thing."

Cass " We got to talking about where I came from and our two worlds."

Dad " From what he says, pretty much peaches and cream on your side."

Dean shook his head  " Oh, I wouldn't say that. It's better than this."

Dad " Well, I don't know. Ain't so bad here, if you like killing angels."

Sam "And you do?"

Dad "It's my hobby and my passion. So...I figured, it's only a matter of time before the dicks upstairs get wind'a this. And when they show... me and Rufus go to work. He's loaded with a hundred rounds, cast from old angel blades."

Dean asked surprised "Wait, angel-killing bullets? "

I forced a smile "Awesome."

Cass shot me a look. 

---

We walked back into our world. 

Cass " Are you all right?"

Me " No, Cas. Pretty far from all right. I mean, we've got Lucifer on this side, we've got Mad Max World on that side. I mean, yeah, we've been down before, but this? I-I mean, I don't even know where to start."

suddenly Crowley showed up. 

I yelled out annoyed "oh hell no!"

Crowley " Hello, boys and princess. Again."

Sam "Wait a second, how the hell did you –"

Crowley held up his wrapped up hand " I improvised. Lucky I did. Turns out I'm the answer to all your problems."

Me "you're the cause of our problems, Crowley"

He shot me a look. 

I rolled my eyes "I'll go check on Kelly"

Dean sighed "Elena"

I shook my head "no"

Then i walked inside and upstairs into Kelly's room. 

Kelly looked at me out of breath. 

Me "Hey"

I walked over to her and put a hand on her stomach. 

Then I smiled a little.

Kelly "He's just baby"

I shook my head "no, he's more than that. "

Kelly "Can you, can you promise me that..?"

I nodded "i will keep him save. I promise"

Kelly suddenly screamed and her skin started to glow. 

Suddenly she breathed out weakly "i love you"

Then i got thrown back by light. 

--

I looked around for the baby and saw it in the corner. the lights were out. 

I walked over to it and it didn't look like a baby anymore. 

what the hell?

I kneeled down to him. 

It was a grown up naked boy sitting in the corner. 

I said softly "hey, it's okay. it okay"

Then i held my hand out to him. 

He carefully grabbed it. his turned bright yellow. 

I felt his fingers playing with the leather bracelet on my wrist. 

I nodded "you want it?"

He just pulled it off of me and looked at it 

Me "I'm Elena"

Suddenly we heard a scream outside. 

Jack jumped a little. 

I looked out and then back to Jack "listen, stay here. I'll be right back, okay?"

He nodded. 

I walked downstairs and outside. 

Cass was on the ground, dead. 

My jaw dropped "oh my god"

I saw Lucifer standing there with the rift behind him. 

Lucifer " That was fun. Seriously, guys, points for trying. Super impressed, but, uh... playtime's over."

Me " Get away from them."

Lucifer smiled at me "Elena. "

Me "you killed Cass?"

Lucifer nodded "it had to be done"

I shook my head and used my powers on him.

Lucifer grimaced a little amused "come on, you gotta put some effort in it. I'm not Alastair. i am not weak"

Dean warned "Elena, don't listen to him"

I growled and used my powers to throw him through the rift. 

Then i turned to the boys "guys, there's-"

Suddenly i was grabbed and pulled through the rift. 

All i heard was Dean scream "Elena"

But then the rift closed. 

My jaw dropped, shocked  "no no no no no"

Lucifer smirked at me "looks like it's just us now, princess"

I turned to him with wide eyes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 14K 18
𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 | ❝We are eternal beings, endings are not in our destiny.❞ ┌── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐ 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢�...
6K 205 13
Two people forgotten by the world, finding comfort in each other and ultimately peace. But the newfound circumstances have brought that peace into qu...
219K 5.6K 34
"Teach me how to fight I'll show you how to win. You're my mortal flaw And I'm your fatal sin." (fem oc x sam winchester) S4/5 - S6 SOLANAQUEEN © C...
369K 10.6K 38
"A fighter that's all I ever wanted to be." A warrior is a brave or experienced fighter. That's what Jaidyn Mormont was raised to be. Father and...