The Secret Avatar

By airbenderwrites

Katara feels herself being drawn to the mysterious Airbender that came out of nowhere. What she doesn't know... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Authors Note

Chapter Ten

1.7K 39 67
By airbenderwrites

Some sexual content in this chapter. There's also a trigger warning too.
----

Toph opened the door of her dorm room, "Katara's in her room." She said as she could tell it was Aang. She hadn't really been herself the rest of the day as she had been thinking of what Suki said.

"That's not the only reason why I'm here. Sokka's been on the roof all day and won't talk to me. Think you can get through to him?" Aang asked.

Toph shrugged, "Sure." She said as she stepped out of her dorm. She heard the door close which meant he had entered the room to be with Katara.

She walked up the stairs to the roof, since she didn't like using the elevator alone, and opened the door. Although she couldn't see, she knew Sokka was sitting there looking up at the moon. He always sat there when he was deep in thought.

She walked up to him and sat down next to him, "Hey Toph..." He said.

"What's up meathead?" Toph asked with a small smirk to try and lighten the mood.

Sokka shrugged and looked down. Toph frowned when he didn't reply, "Suki doesn't want you to mope."

"I know... it's just... she was my second girlfriend. Things were going great between us.... I guess I just wasn't meant to be in a relationship." Sokka replied, Toph could hear the sadness in his voice.

She would be lying if she had said she wasn't a little bit jealous of Suki. But Sokka was happy with her... so it made Toph happy.

"She wants you to move on. She told me to help you."

"How are you going to do that?" Sokka asked looking at her. She shrugged in response.

Now that he was looking at her in the moon light, he could see how beautiful she was. He always thought she was ever since he first met her, but the way the moon light illuminated her pale skin just made her seem so... angelic. Her straight, midnight black hair cascaded over her shoulders, and he realized he had never seen her with her hair down.

Toph could feel him staring at her and turned her head to face him. Sokka looked into those glazed eyes he always thought were pretty.

He loved her. He always had. But he had loved Suki too... and they were already dating when he met her. But he still made sure Toph knew he cared for her.

Sokka's eyes trailed down to her lips. He thought back to the time in the lazer tag game. When their faces were inches apart. He had almost kissed her then, until he remembered Suki. Now, nothing was stopping him... and Suki wanted him to move on. But was this moving on too fast?

Sokka closed the space in between them and pressed his lips against hers. Toph was surprised but kissed him back. Their soft kiss quickly turned passionate as they were releasing the sexual tension that had been between them for years.

He moved his kisses to her neck causing her to moan, "Sokka... wait..."

Sokka realized what he was doing and pulled away, "Sorry... that was moving a little too fast."

"No... I was going to say we should move this to your room."

Toph followed Sokka into his dorm room, "Let me make sure Aang isn't-"

"Aang's with Katara." Toph said

Sokka nodded as he took her hand and led her to his room. As soon as they entered, he crashed his lips onto hers. He pulled her as close to him as he could.

Toph grinded against him, earning a groan from his throat. She smirked againsthis lips as she tugged on his shirt. He pulled away long enough to take his shirt off and kissed her again.

Sokka pushed her onto his bed and pulled away for air, "I love you Toph." His hands were on either side of her head as he hovered over her.

"I love you too." Sokka smiled when he heard those four words come out of her mouth. And they were directed towards him.

As he looked down at her, he realized something, "She can't see can she..." He thought. He took a pillow and tossed it on the floor before picking her up bridal style.

"Sokka! What are you doing?" Toph asked surprised

"I want to make sure you can see everything." Sokka said as he laid her down on the floor, making sure her head was on the pillow.

Toph blushed as she looked up at him. He always cared for her more than anyone else has. That's what made her fall in love with him.

Sokka slowly lifted up her shirt and she helped him take it off. He stopped when he saw scars on her arms. He had never seen them before, she always wore jackets or long sleeved shirts. But he didn't see them when she was in her swim wear. Then he realized they were pretty faded.

"What happened?" Sokka asked as he held her hand.

Toph had forgotten about her scars and felt embarrassed, "It was... before I met you. I was very depressed. I didn't have any friends. My parents wouldn't give me the freedom I needed. But I was able to talk them into letting me come here.
I still cut myself though... I couldn't stop being depressed. Katara found me in the bathroom cutting myself. She helped me... and so did you, even though you don't know it. The way you care for me probably saved my life."

Sokka was in tears when he heard her story. She always seemed so happy and confident... he would have never guessed she was depressed at one point.

When he kissed her hand, Toph could feel the tears. She reached up with her other hand and wiped them away with a smile.

"You're beautiful Toph." Sokka said as he trailed his kisses down her arm. He lightly kissed each scar, "I want to show you how beautiful you are." He whispered.

He kissed her neck as he reached behind her with his other hand and unhooked her bra. She slipped it off as he trailed his kisses to her breasts.

She gasped when he sucked on her left bud. He used his right hand to work on her right breast causing her to moan.

He did this for about a minute before switching. His right hand was now trailing down to her waist. He unbuttoned her jeans so he could get an easier access to her.

Sokka pulled away from her breasts as he slid his hand in her underwear. He watched her has he entered a finger into her womanhood. She gasped and gripped his shoulders. This was her first time and never had anything shoved into her before.

Toph arched her back as he entered another finger. The feeling of having someone else's fingers shoved into her was weird, but she quickly learned to love it as Sokka worked his magic with his hand.

He watched the pleasure wash over her as he curled her fingers. She let out a load moan and her nails gripped into his skin. He didn't mind the pain, he loved it cause it came from her pleasure.

He pulled his fingers out of her and pulled down her jeans along with her underwear. He took a second to admire her naked form before leaning his face towards her privates.

She moaned lightly when she felt his hot breath against her, then the moan got louder when she felt his tongue lick her. When he tongue flicked over a bump, she involuntarily bucked her hips forward.

He held her hips down and sucked on this place, causing her to not be able to stay still. Her hands searched for something to grip, and she found the leg of his bed on her right side. Her toes curled as overwhelming pleasure coarsed through her.

It was when she felt a weird sensation in her lower parts that he pulled away. As she laid there to recover, Sokka removed his own jeans and underpants.

Toph heard a drawer open and the rustling of a wrapper and knew he was getting protection on so they wouldn't chance pregnancy.

When he was done, Sokka carefully wrapped his right arm around her waist and held himself up with his left, "This is going to hurt, but the pain will go away." He warned her. She nodded in response to let him know she was ready.

Pain surged through her as he slowly entered her. Tears formed in her eyes as he whispered sweet things into her ear to distract her from the pain. Though it was painful, the feeling of him inside her was something she could get used to.

When she felt the pain fade away she nodded to signal him to keep going as she could no longer talk. He started to slowly thrust and the pain came back. But it was soon replaced with pleasure.

Toph tangled her fingers in his hair as she moaned, "Faster..." And he went faster. Her back arched for the second time as continual waves of pleasure rushed through her. She felt his hot breath on her neck and heard his own light moans.

She never thought in her life that she'd be on Sokka's floor having sex with him. But here she was losing her virginity to the only man she's ever loved. Her parents would kill her if they knew she had sex, but she didn't care.

The couple lasted a long time before they reached their climax. Toph reached hers first, and Sokka soon after. The pressure that was building up in the both of them released out in the form of a white substance.

Sokka collapsed ontop of her, but she didn't care. She loved the weight of him on her. When he caught his breath, he pulled out of her and laid down next to her. Then, he reached up to his bed and pulled down a secondpillow along with his blanket.

He placed the pillow next to hers and covered them both with the blanket as he laid his head on the new pillow. He pulled her closer to him and kissed her head. Toph felt tired after their... activity and slowly started to close her eyes as she fell into a sleep.

Sokka smiled when he saw her fall asleep. He need sleep too, but he didn't want to stop looking at her. He laid there staring at her for an hour before finally dozing off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 861 25
Katara is becoming Queen of the Southern Water Tribe and needs to find a husband so her father puts on a challenge for the princesses hand. Things ha...
118K 3.2K 18
Having discovered her worst nightmare had come true, Aya is still traveling with her older brother and sister and the Avatar. Aya finally got her wis...
110K 2.9K 52
LΓΌ Bu is both a fire and waterbender who lives in the Southern Water Tribe with his friends Katara and Sokka but spent all his life with no memory of...
145 15 11
In which, Amidst the chaos of war, two enemies feel themselves drawn to eachother, forcing them to question everything they've been taught about loya...