I Choose You

By yaangkaarin

16 year old Jang Hyesung is a trainee at YG entertainment. She still attends school and has been training for... More

Chapter 1; Bobby
Chapter 2; The Boys XD
Chapter 3; Jung Chanwoo (perspective)
Chapter 4; Hyesung
Chapter 5; Junhoe (Perspective)
Chapter 6; Hyesung kiss
Chapter 7; Donghyuk (Perspective)
Chapter 8; Bobby POV
Chapter 9; Yunhyung POV
Chapter 10; HSxYH
Chapter 11: Hanbin (POV)
Chapter 12; HS&Members
Chapter 13; HSxBOYS
Chapter 14; Sunday : Jinhwan
Chapter 15; Monday: Yunhyung
Chapter 17 ; Thursday : Junhoe
Chapter 18: Who was it?
Chapter 19: It was you!
Chapter 20; LAST CHAPTER: Goodbye?
Part two?
Forever Yours

Chapter 16; Wednesday: Donghyuk

1.8K 57 2
By yaangkaarin

On Tuesday I spent the whole day in the practice room. Tuesday flew by like it was nothing. I started to worry. I walked home slowly trying to calm down. I seemed so stressed lately but I wasn't even that stressed. Ugh. I finally reached the house and went straight to bed.

I woke up in the morning to Jieun unnie screaming at me. "YAH!! MAKNAE-AH! GET UP!! IT'S SNOWING!!!" "Huh? No. Let me sleep. Unnie, I'm really tired." I tried to reason with her but she forced me up and out of bed.

"You need to go out for your jog! You've gained a lot of weight. You need to lose it some how." She said.

"I know. I do but I'm tired. Please leave me alone. Let me be. I want to sleep. And plus it's snowing." I said.

"Maknae!!!! Unnie's not lying. You need to get up. I'm giving you 30 minutes to get ready." Jieun Unnie left and Byul unnie came in.

"Hyesung-ah? It's time for you to get up now. It's already late. It's 10, you're normally up at 7-8. What's wrong? Tell unnie. She'll listen." Byul approached my bed with these words and I couldn't help it but cry.

"Last night I got a call..." I replied.

[ LAST NIGHT MEMORY ]

*ringtone*

Oh, it's appa. He's probably checking up on me. Hehe. Daddy is so sweet. I really miss my family.

*note: this conversation with her family is in English

"Hello? Daddy?"

"My baby girl. How are you?"

"I'm doing good. And how are you and Mom?"

"I-I'm fine. But your mother..."

"What about mommy?"

"She's in the hospital. They said she has an incurable deadly disease. But they aren't sure. They only think so."

I broke into tears. "Are you sure? Can I talk to mom? How'd you guys find out? Is she hurt?" I flooded him with questions.

"Sweetie, calm down. It's not that serious. They're not even sure of it. I'll call you when it's confirmed. I need to go now the doctors are calling me. I love you, honey. Please be safe and don't stress out too much." He hung up before I could even say anything back. But the disease, was it true? I cried and cried. I couldn't stop. What do I do? I grabbed my phone and called Bobby oppa. I needed someone's comfort.

"Oppa? Can you come meet me at the park?"

"Are you crying? Hyesung, what's wrong?"

"I just... I just need someone to talk to."

I hung up and grabbed my jacket. I left my unnies a note saying I'll be back in a bit and left for the park. On the way there I stopped by a coffee shop to grab some coffee for me and Oppa.

I got there and sat on the swings. I started to think of my mom and started to cry. Why did it have to happen to me? I don't want my to lose my mom.

"You alright?"

I turned around and saw...

[ END OF MEMORY ]

I couldn't remember what happened after that. I tried to but I just couldn't.

"Hyesung? Hyesung? HYESUNG?!"

"Huh? I'm sorry unnie. I just... I don't really remember what happened last night."

"Well, you didn't finish your story. You stopped at I got a call. And then you dosed off."

"Oh right. I got a call from my dad. My mom's possibly got an incurable deadly disease. And..." I bursted into tears.

"Oh my gosh. Uri maknae... Are you alright?"

"I-I don't know." I said with a broken voice. I sat up and grabbed my knees.

"Hyesung, it's not even certain that she has it. I'm sure she's fine. She's a healthy person, right?"

I sat there and stared at the floor blankly. I was so heart broken that I couldn't answer anything. I need to go see my parents. I'm gonna go.

*ding dong*

"I'll go get it." Unnie got up and left to answer the door.

"Donghyuk-ah!"

"Annyeong noona, Hyesunggie, eodi?"

"Ah, she's in her room. I'll go tell her you're here."

I heard their conversation but I just ignored it. Byul unnie came in.

"Donghyuk's here... You okay with the date still? If not I can tell hi-"

"No. I'm fine. I'm overreacting. Tell I'll be out of the shower in 20 minutes."

I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower. While in the shower I found a few things that caught my eye. I had a cut on my arm. It wasn't a huge cut. It was about 3 centimeters long and not deep. But it was still bleeding. Just what happened yesterday? I stared around my body once more and found some bruises and little scraps. When I got out of the shower I stared into the mirror and saw a cut on my face. It was a little scratch actually. Nothing serious. I left the bathroom and got dressed. I wore a long sleeved dress and leggings to cover up my cuts and bruises.

"I'm ready Oppa." I smiled brightly.

"Ah, that's great. You look so pretty. Wow. Hyesunggie is neomu neo-"

"I get it Oppa." I laughed at his compliments. "What are we doing today?" I asked.

"Umm... Well, I was hoping a movie day."

"Cool, where?"

"Here."

"But my unnies..."

"Noona said that she can hold JE unnie back too. So it'll just be you and me."

"Well, I'm gonna go change."

I felt so weird now. Ever since last night I feel like Hyukkie Oppa is just a friend now... What do I do? I can't just ruin everything, can I?

I walked out and sat down next to him. I looked at him. He looked so happy. I guess it was because I was with him. He noticed me staring at him and looked right into my eyes and said, "Hyesunggie, you know what?"

"What, Oppa?"

"I really, really REALLY like you. A lot."

"Oppa... I know th-"

"But I don't think you like me as much as I like you..."

I stared at him in confusion. He could tell? How? Was it that obvious? I tried to shake it off. But the thought that I don't like him that way anymore was stronger than I thought.

[ DONGHYUK POV ]

Hyesung left and went to go get change into something comfortable. I got up and put in a movie that caught my eye, T.O.P sumbaenim's movie, Commitment. I hadn't seen it yet and really wanted to. I inserted it and after about 5 minutes Hyesung came out of her room. She came and sat down next to me. Hyesung was acting strangely today. She was staring straight at me with a worrisome face. I could tell something was up. I turned to her and smiled. "Hyesunggie, you know what?"

She looked back at me with a sorrowful face, "What Oppa?"

"I really, really REALLY like you. A lot."

"Oppa, I know th-" I cut her off.

"But I don't think you like me as much as I like you..."

She looked at me with a shocked face. It really hurt that she didn't like me back. But it's better to let go what's not even yours. I smiled at her.

[ DONGHYUK POV OVER ]

He looked at me and smiled. He grabbed my hands. He looked straight into my eyes and said, "Hyesung, it's okay if you don't want to have our little date. But I need to hear it from you."

I sat there and stared at him. It's not that I didn't want the date. I'm did, believe me. But it's just that I didn't want him to have feelings for me anymore. He put his hands on my cheeks and kissed my forehead.

"Bye Hyesung." He got up and walked out of my dorm. I got up and tried to walk to the kitchen but fell to the floor and fainted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 491 36
♧A Kim Jinhwan fanfic♧ Y/N - a normal high schooler who lived in the rural area, in a moderate lifestyle with her grandma. Her life goal is to excel...
92K 3.3K 32
Lee Hyemi is currently a trainee in SM Ent. and she's been dating Kim Hanbin for a few months now. They first met backstage at Music Bank when Hyemi...
12.3K 780 17
Jisoo and Bobby have been rivals since birth. Now in their senior high, Jisoo is elected President of the student council and Bobby is the new Captai...
9K 342 54
Your life was going well with no problems. You had kept yourself hidden for the past 4 years. Many thought that you were blind and deaf, but you coul...