The Dreaming Pillar ✩ Kimetsu...

By phantasyseeker

"Why do you like to dream so much?" "Because dreams can be whatever I want them to be." ~ A story of a girl w... More

✨First Dream✨
✨Second Dream✨
✨Third Dream✨
✨Fourth Dream✨
✨Fifth Dream✨
🌟Dream Forms🌟
✨Sixth Dream✨
✨Seventh Dream✨
✨Eighth Dream✨
✨Ninth Dream✨
✨Tenth Dream✨
✨Eleventh Dream✨
✨Twelfth Dream✨
✨Thirteenth Dream✨
✨Fourteenth Dream✨
✨Fifteenth Dream✨
✨Sixteenth Dream✨
✨Seventeenth Dream✨
✨Eighteenth Dream✨
✨Nineteenth Dream✨
✨Twentieth Dream✨
✨Twenty-First Dream✨
✨Twenty-Second Dream✨
✨Twenty-Third Dream✨
✨Twenty-Fourth Dream✨
✨Twenty-Fifth Dream✨
✨Twenty-Sixth Dream✨
✨Twenty-Seventh Dream✨
✨Twenty-Eigth Dream✨
✨Twenty-Ninth Dream✨
✨Thirtieth Dream✨
✨Thirty-First Dream✨
✨Thirty-Second Dream✨
✨Thirty-Third Dream✨
✨Thirty-Fourth Dream✨
✨Thirty-Fifth Dream✨
✨Thirty-Sixth Dream✨
✨ Thirty-Seventh Dream✨
✨Thirty-Eigth Dream✨
✨Thirty-Ninth Dream✨
✨Fortieth Dream✨
✨Forty-First Dream✨
✨Forty-Second Dream✨
✨Forty-Third Dream✨
✨Forty-Forth Dream✨
✨Forty-Fifth Dream✨
💠Special #1💠
💠Special #2💠
💠Special #3💠
💠Special #4💠
✨Forty-Sixth Dream✨
💠Special #5💠
💠Special #6💠
✨Forty-Seventh Dream✨
💠Special #7💠
💠Special #8💠
💠Special #8.5💠
💠Special #9💠
✨Forty-Eigth Dream✨
💠Special #10💠
💠Special #11💠
✨Forty-Ninth Dream✨
🔺Alternate 49th Chapter🔻
✨Fiftieth Dream✨
✨Final Dream✨
✨Epilogue Dream✨
Something + Sequel

☁What If☁

10.8K 359 177
By phantasyseeker

In place of an update, I've decided to try this.

Warning: Manga Spoilers.

What if you never lost your memories and met him again when you became a pillar? How would things be?

Anyway don't worry about finding similarities, this story is a what if so it's kind of similar event but still different so there are no spoilers here.

Don't tell yourself you didn't want this. You know deep down inside that cold heart of yours, you wanted this.

Just kidding (ノ*>∀<)ノ♡

TaKE mY AfFEcTiO-

Enjoy.

+++

"Come on~ are you seriously telling me you don't remember me?" you pouted as you poked the Mist Pillar while you followed him.

You were the newly appointed Dream Pillar, a breath your father made that is a derivative of other breath styles. There were a total of 8 forms to which you could use at your disposal.

"Am I supposed to?" he stared at you with eyes void of any emotions.

You jumped back a bit seeing his gaze. "Jeez, do people usually take their twins personality when they lose their memories?" you muttered loud enough for him to hear.

"What twin?" he asked.

"Yours duh!" you told the amnesiac like he was supposed to remember then and there. "I suppose you wouldn't remember Yuuchirou."

"Yuuichirou? Who's that?"

"How many times do I have to say he's your twin?" you stared at him, a bit disappointed he didn't remember.

"How do I know you're not lying?" his gaze narrowed as you walked ahead of him, humming in response.

"Who knows? I could be lying, I could've made the name Yuuchirou up, I could've lied about you having a twin."

"Well, are you lying?" he asked.

You just shrugged and gave him a lopsided smile. "Who knows? What if I said we were engaged back then? Would you believe me?"

He clicked his tongue in annoyance and walked ahead of you. "I knew this was a waste of my time."

"Maybe it is, but I guess I'm glad." you paused, stopping as he didn't even turn to look at you. "Glad there were people around you when I wasn't."

His eyes widened as he turned to you. "Wh-"

"Butttttt, who cares what I'm saying? You don't remember me anyways." giving him a melancholic smile, you walked the opposite direction.

He stared at your figure that slowly became smaller the more you walked away. He didn't quite understand why but he didn't like the melancholy written on your face. It just didn't sit right with him.

•••

For the past year you've spent all your free time bothering him and saying random things he couldn't quite remember. But today was different, he didn't even see you once and it was already noon. You'd usually pester him to have lunch with you but you were missing today.

He found himself looking for you even though he convinced himself multiple times that you were annoying and this was, nice not seeing you for a change. But no, his body and his thoughts wouldn't agree, he just had to find you.

Eventually he found you in the middle of a (Favourite flower) field, your back was faced towards him so he didn't know what you were doing and you didn't see him.

He approached you as he placed a hand on your shoulder, startling you a bit. You looked up to see Muichirou. "Hey, I thought you didn't like me. So why are you here?" you asked, he noticed the blue flowers to which he immediately recognized as Forget Me Nots despite not seeing them until today.

"It's lunch time and you weren't there." you blinked in surprise before you bursted out laughing. This was the first time that he heard you laugh and it really made him feel warm inside.

"Could it be you're worried about me?" you teased, he sat down next to you as he watched you weave the blue Forget Me Nots into a flower crown.

"What are you doing?" he asked curiously, looking at the flower crown in your hands.

"Oh this? It's a flower crown I made from Forget Me Nots and do you know they symbolize true love-"

"-and giving it to someone means you truly love and respect them. It is a testament to the relationships and promises you two made that you will never forget each other." he finished your sentence, surprising both you and him.

"Woah! You actually remember the definition of it?! I only said it once to you before though!" you smiled at him and he noticed that the smile you had today was different compared to the other smiles. It looked more...... Authentic.

"Ah, no. It just felt like something I should know." he didn't understand how he knew that.

"-forever!"

Who was saying that? How come he didn't remember?

"So do you remember anything else? Like the promise we made?" you asked as he shook your head.

"Am I supposed to?" he asked.

"Nevermind if you can't remember it. Being here with you right now is enough for me!" to his dismay, he felt butterflies in his stomach as his cheeks turned a shade of soft pink. "Hey, are you alright?" you asked, bringing the back of your hand to his forehead. "You're not sick though."

"It's nothing." he said, swatting yiur hand away. He was probably just hungry. That doesn't explain the blus- he decided to stop thinking about it. "Let's just get lunch over with."

"I didn't plan on eating lunch so I don't have a lunch box." you answered, to your surprise he placed a lunchbox in your lap.

"I thought as much." he actually didn't know, there was just a gut feeling telling him to prepare you one. "Hurry up and eat already. The (F/f) will get cold soon." he said, opening his own lunch box and eating. "If it makes your idiotic self any happier, I made it myself."

You opened the box and true to his word, there was (F/f). "Woah! You actually made me my favourite." you smiled, taking a bite of it. "It's so good~ will you marry me?" you joked.

"According to you, we're engaged aren't we?" your cheeks went red as you choked on your food resulting in heavy coughs. You just weren't expecting his answer. "Are you alright?" he asked, handing you a cup of water.

You accepted it gratefully as you drank it, feeling much better. "Does that mean you believe me then?"

"No." he answered right away.

"Ouch my heart, it hurts so, so much." you dramatically said, placing a hand over your heart.

"If you stop whining and just eat then I'll make lunch for you everyday." what is he saying? These weren't the words he wanted to say.

"Really?! You would?! No take backsies!" he was about to protest when he saw that smile of yours that made him forget what he wanted to say.

•••

"Hey Muichirou, I didn't think I'd see you here." you beamed, seeing him in the festival. "You really look good in your yukata!" you said when you noticed he switched the usual demon hunter uniform for a dark blue kimono.

Turning a shade of red at your compliment, he was rather happy it was night. "But every Pillar is here, it was decided that we should take a break and enjoy the festival." he explained. "And you look adorable in that kimono." he returned the compliment as your face went scarlet.

"Is this a dream of some sort? Did you really just call me adorable?" you asked, placing your hands on either side of your cheeks, smiling like an idiot.

"Adorable is a compliment people use right?" he raised a brow as you nodded.

"Yeah! But I never expected it from you! Haha, it feels nice." you laughed as he found himself placing a hand on your head. "What are you doing?" you asked, surprised he even remembered this.

"It just felt normal to do it." he answered. "I can take my hand back if you don't like it."

"You probably should." he was just about to remove it. "But after a while. Let me enjoy this moment." you added.

You two stood in a comfortable silence for a while before he pulled away his hand.

"By the way, do you want to watch the fireworks with me?" you asked, he tilted his head in confusion.

"Fireworks?" you nodded.

"Yeah! This village has fireworks every year and it's really pretty! I've gone here for as long as I can remember and I still love it! Even after years of seeing the same thing!" you smiled at him.

"Alright then, let's watch the fireworks." he nodded absently, focusing on the fact that you took his hand in yours even though you've done this so many times.

"Great! I know a really great spot to watch the fireworks!" he ran to keep pace with you as you arrived at a hill that had a great view and was far from the eyes of prying people. "It'll start soon so we just have to wait bit." he nodded.

He looked at you as you lay on the grass waiting for the fireworks to start as he eyed the wooden box he fished out of his pocket, deciding whether or not to give you the contents.

"(Y/n)." he called. You might tease him for the days to come but it would also make you happy getting something from him and he liked seeing you happy, it made him feel all bubbly inside.

"Yeah, are the fireworks starting or something?" you asked, sitting up and looking at Muichirou who was looking down. You followed his gaze to the open wooden box with the blue cloud hairpin in it. "That looks really pretty? Are you giving it to someone?"

He nodded. "Yeah." you could feel your heart getting crushed but you put on a smile.

"Really? Who's the lucky gir-huh?" your smile faltered into a look of surprise as he put the hairpin on your head.

"It suits you. You look beautiful." he complimented, putting his hands on the side of your cheeks as the fireworks went off.

You looked at him with wide eyes as he slowly leaned in. Your heart going a mile a second whenever he got closer. His lips were three inches from yours when you decided to bury your face in his chest, hugging him as you blushed vermilion at what he was about to do.

"W-what was that for?" you asked, mumbling into his chest as he had his arms around you.

"I like you, (Y/n)." he confessed, his cheeks growing red.

"Since when?" you asked, still refusing to meet his eyes.

"Since I met you."

"I thought you hated me."

"I was just mad at how confusing you were. You were always telling me things I can't remember that it just made me mad." he told you. "I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted." you laughed. "And you're in luck, I happen to like you too." you answered, a smile growing on your face.

"Then why did you stop me?" you could sense rejection in his voice and it made you sad.

You let your arms fall as you rested your head on his lap, looking at him with a big smile and red cheeks. "I want to make sure you regret nothing. Why don't you confess to me again when you remember everything?" you suggested. "Until then, let's just be best friends!"

"Fine, I'll agree to this only because I know how stubborn you are but my feelings won't change even if I get my memories back. I'll still like you and only you." if only your cheeks were blushing before then your whole face was now.

•••

He finally did it.

Not only did Muichirou defeat Upper Moon Five, Gyokko, but he also remembered everything. There were so many things he wanted to say to you, but he definitely had to say how much he loved you first.

He found you running up to him, you looked terribly but was in way better condition than him.

"Thank goodness you're okay! I was so worried." you ran up to him, engulfing him in a hug as Kotetsu moved out of the way to make room for the both of you. Just kidding. Kozo had to pull him away since Kotetsu couldn't read the mood.

Smiling softly, he placed a hand on your head. "Hey, that's my line." cupping your cheeks, he brought your face to face him. "Let's try it again, shall we?"

"What are you talking about?" you asked.

"I lik-no, I love you." he confessed, tears welling in your eyes as you knew what this meant.

"Did you finally.........?" he nodded, tears fell down as you smiled at him. "I love you too."

Pulling you closer to him, he kissed you.

The End.

•••

Holy- I actually like this idea.

Kozo is Kanamori's first name for those who were or are still confused.

I tried to keep some details vague since I might decide to make this an AU. Who knows?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 23.8K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
41.8K 1.3K 10
[possibly completed (I might write more if I want)] A genuinly adorable Zenitsu x reader, one of my most prideful creations that I've completed that...
2K 123 7
𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑼𝑵𝑨𝑻𝑬 enough to be given a second chance at life, but unfortunate enough to be given a second life in a dangerous world. Now, as Y/n fi...
129K 2.9K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...