Drama Club | kth.jjk

By milaaxr

"my heart is telling me to kiss you." "...then do it." In which Jungkook and Taehyung are paired up to play... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37. [C.S]
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
Author's note:

7.

4.8K 382 121
By milaaxr

So all seven boys sat in a circle, in front of each other, trying to avoid meeting each other eyes. To say that it was awkward was definitely an understatement. If awkward was a person and had tens of thousands of offsprings, it still wouldn't be able to describe the think tension in the room, and it was clear that no one knew each other very well, even after going to the same school, being in the same class for so many years. And the silence was eating Jungkook alive. He had always hated occurences like these. It made him feel so prickly.

After a few more minutes, Jungkook looks over to Yoongi, who was sat beside him, a tired look in his eyes, bit yet he wasn't allowing himself to sleep. Jungkook leans in, "hey...sorry to disturb whatever you're doing doing, but...why isn't anyone talking to each other?" Yoongi takes a deep breath, noticing that Jungkook had spoken to him a few seconds after the blonde boy had finished talking to him. He turns to Jungkook and gives a curt and short reply, "we don't know each other." Jungkook was about to remark to that cheekily but instead he bit his cheek, keeping quiet.

Obviously they didn't know each other. Anyone could tell that they didn't know each other. But the question was, why? They had been going to school with each other for so long and yet they were strangers to each other. Like they had never seen one another's faces before. Jungkook sighs, shifting on his seat before he takes another deep breath. He involuntarily glances towards the pink haired male named Jin. And notices that Namjoon is sitting right across Jin, staring at him with a void emotion that Jungkook just couldn't take a deeper look at.

What was wrong with everybody? They were all so dull and blank, and Jungkook definitely hated that.

Jungkook then glances to Jimin, who's picking at his manicured nails, not really interested in anything else. Jimin let's a small and soft sigh escape his lips, and he often rolls his eyes. Jungkook could tell that this was not how Jimin wanted to spend his school night, and the silence was also boring the life out of him. Jungkook relates to Jimin in more ways than just one. Once more Jungkook sighs, disrupting the boy who was sitting beside him.

Hoseok leans in to whisper, "this is so boring, I feel like bailing," Jungkook stifles a chuckle, "I know right. And I'm the new kid," Jungkook points out, shuffling to sit closer to Hoseok. Hoseok smiles, his heart shaped lips lifting right up, dazzling his perfectly aligned teeth, "damn I forgot that you're a new kid. Welcome to this hellhole, if someone hasn't told you already," he laughs more, which makes Jungkook smile. Hoseok's warm laugh really was infectious. "How do you forget that I'm new? You've literally never seen me before." Hoseok nods, agreeing with Jungkook but he speaks up.

"Technically, everyone that is not in my group is basically a new kid to me." Jungkook gasps, his and Hoseok's whispers becoming more and more loud as the conversation continued, catching the attention of the boys near them, "what is up with this weird ass school?" Jungkook finally asks, lifting his arms up in exasperation. Yoongi shuffles to Jungkook's side, looking at the both of them, "if you didn't know, this school is so used to its old ways that you can't tell the difference from left to right. This school can kiss my ass."

Hoseok looks at Yoongi up and down, "I'm sure it would enjoy doing so." Jungkook's eyes widen, and then looks at Yoongi who blushes a little but the covers it up with a frown, "...okay and that's how I exit the conversation." Jungkook laughs, "it would be so nice if you could explain more." Yoongi shrugs and leans in closer to whisper to Jungkook quietly, but still loud enough for Hoseok to hear, "this school is made up of little cliques. Everyone sticks to their own group and never mingle with anybody else." Jungkook gasps at that, "so who's group do you belong to?" Jungkook asks Yoongi.

The pale boy shrugs, "I'm a loner. Don't have any friends. Don't chill with anyone." Jungkook immediately frowns at that. That's not fair. Yoongi should be allowed to have some friends. Just because he's quieter, and dresses more dark doesn't mean he doesn't want any friends. Jungkook grabs Yoongi's hand, "I'm your friend now!" He smiles cheerily. Yoongi gives a soft smile, "that defeats the purpose of being a loner." Rolling his eyes, Jungkook flicks the blonde strands out of his eyes before looking back at Yoongi with a little smirk, the edges of his lips raised.

"Well...they don't have to know. But just know, that even though I'm a new student, you can always come to me for help." Yoongi smiles gratefully at Jungkook's words. This was the first person to make Yoongi smile in a long time. Everyone else just seemed to avoid Yoongi, but Jungkook was a generally sweet person, and in that moment, Yoongi vows to protect Jungkook as a thanks for being so nice. "Thank you. I hope that you fit in really well and find your group of friends," at this Jungkook scoffs and mumbles, "you're making it seem like this is the hunger games or some shit."

Then the blonde boy looks towards Hoseok who's giving him a bright smile, "I like you," he says, before Jungkook could even blink. Jungkook gasps and so does Yoongi. "You've only known me for two minutes Hoseok, chill boy," Jungkook utters out really fast. To this Hoseok bursts out laughing, "not like that, I mean, I like that you're a nice person." Jungkook nods, feeling relieved. Thank God. He didn't want to be shallow, but if Hoseok really liked Jungkook than damn, that boy must have gotten his heart broken many times.

"Oh...so what group are you in?" Jungkook asks, his eyes shifting to glance around the hall. Jin was glaring at Namjoon while Namjoon gave the pink haired male little knowing looks. Jungkook finally looks at Taehyung, and notices that Taehyung is staring down at his shoes. A frown on his lips. Jungkook felt his heart wonder why Taehyung looked so sad, but he dismissed the thought. Taehyung looked so deep in thought, like he was losing himself in his own thoughts.

And Taehyung was. For some reason, Taehyung's mind kept travelling back to his mother. He'd always try his best to impress her. Yet, time and time again he'd always do something less than what she wanted from him and that hurt Taehyung so much. All he wanted from his mother was a simple praise and yet she failed to give him that, just like she failed to give him love and affection throughout his whole life. Taehyung sighs, crossing his arms and getting more comfortable in his seat. This is why he hated the silence, it had always got him thinking about things that he clear did not want to think about. Taehyung let's out a deep breath.

His mind now travelling to his father. If his father was still alive, and maybe not gay. Would Taehyung be happy? Would his mother he happy? And most importantly, would Taehyung have lived a happy life? The mint haired boy sighs, and his eyes meet Jungkook's brown ones, and immediately he's trapped in the boys knowing gaze. Taehyung tries to look away, but can't. There's just something so captivating about those brown orbs that seemed to dazzle differently at every blink, like one night sky, would he different from a different nights sky. His eyes were beautiful. Jungkook's eyes were beautiful.

Taehyung frowns, why was he thinking like that? He wasn't some romance poet. And importantly, he wasn't gay, so why was he thinking of Jungkook's eyes like they were the most valuable thing on the earth?

And Jungkook?

Well he was dying to know what Taehyung was thinking about. The boy was so mysterious, and it seemed like Taehyung was slowly fading away from the cocoon of who he truly was, to be something that everyone wanted him to be. Call Jungkook crazy, but Taehyung looked so sad and so alone. And it was weird to even think about, especially since Jungkook had only known the boy for well, a couple of hours.

But it seemed like they already had a good judgement of each other.

"I play football, so I'm part of that whole shenanigan. But..what if I want to sew or some shit? Like what if I don't just want to play football, these damn stereotypes," Hoseok says, snapping Jungkook back into reality. Jungkook looks at Hoseok with amused eyes, "you want to sew?" Hoseok gulps, his throat going dry, "...w-well, no? But I want to cook. However I've always been scared of going up to Jin."

The blonde boy almost bursts out laughing, "what? Why?" He asks, his bunny smile never leaving his lips. "Have you seen Jin? He always looks pissed and I feel like if I say one bad thing he'll shoulder flick me all the way back into my mother's womb," Hoseok harshly whispers looking at Jin with wide eyes, Jungkook also looks at Jin, who's still drowning at Namjoon.

And then his mind travels to earlier in the day, when he seen Namjoon and Jin exit the closet together. Jungkook didn't know if he should say anything or not, and he thought about it for a long while, but then dismissed the thought, not getting involved. Clearly, Jin and Namjoon didn't want anyone to know about whatever the two did, so Jungkook wasn't going to get involved.

Jungkook laughs, "he's not that scary, but he does look wise. Is he the oldest out of all of us?" Hoseok shrugs, "I suppose so. But damn do I want to make some pastries, some jam tarts, some spring rolls...but no, I have to stick to kicking a muddy ball around a field. I love football, but I wish that this school was more open like damn, they got so many sticks up their asses."

Jimin, who was sitting next to Hoseok, finally decides to join the conversation, he shuffles closer and says, "guys I'm so fucking bored, why isn't anyone speaking to each other?" Yoongi, Jungkook and Hoseok all shrug. Jungkook says, "well, I think it's because we aren't comfortable with each other...since cliques and shit." Jimin nods knowingly, pulling at his diamond donned ears, trying to think of a good way to get everyone comfortable. "Well, the whole reason headmaster Choi made this damned group is so that we can get comfortable with each other, and we can't just sit in silence for every meeting, we'll never get any work done," Yoongi mumbles loud enough for the rest to hear.

Jungkook nods, falling back into the silence, while Hoseok and Jimin think about how to get everyone talking. And then Jimin comes up with a good idea. He smiles, his plump lips raising up beautifully. "I have a good idea," he whispers over to the three, no longer pulling at his ears, but clasping his small hands together excitedly. Jungkook notices Jimin's hands.

"Damn sis why are your hands the size of Barbie's hands?" Jimin's smile falls and he rolls his eyes, "so you just had to point that out, didn't you?" Jungkook shrugs, smiling at Jimin playfully. "Go ahead, what's your good idea," Hoseok presses on to Jimin, and Jimin smiles once more.

Slowly, Jimin stands up, "hey guys," he announces, catching the attention of everyone in the room, "so listen, this is awkward as heck right? And we need to get more comfortable with each other, well why don't we have a small get together, drinks and shit, maybe some weed because that shit slaps when you hit the blunt- anyways, my parents have a house just off of the city near the countryside, we can go there since they never use it, and it's basically mine. I can text everyone the details if we exchange instagrams. Are you guys up for it? And we can go tomorrow night, which is Friday, and then come back for Sunday."

The boys are silent for a while, but then the whole hall is filled with cheers. "You convinced me at drinks," Jin yells with a smile. Jimin laughs.

Jungkook smiles excitedly, but then his smile falls when he sees Taehyung frowning at his phone. What was up with Taehyung?

⟭⟬

We're nearly at ten chapters woiiioiii
I'm just PCH cruising!!
Anyways, Jungkook and Taehyung are already thinking about each other, but they don't know why....too fast?
I guess we'll just have to see as the plot thickens like a certain Shakespearean play
Hmmmmmm do I see foreshadowing??
Anyways, stay safe and vote, comment please.
Follow me on insta: @seouldancer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 7.4K 33
In which Jungkook wants more than the solo in his new routine. "Jungkook," "Does he hit you?"
5.9K 525 10
"Hypothetically, I'd make a great boyfriend." "But you make an even better best friend!" where taehyung is fed up of being mistaken as his best frien...
267K 11K 37
"so, what am I to you?" Taehyung asked. "Best friend?" She teased. "okay, I'll really kiss you now to make you realize" Taehyung warned. {Completed s...
935K 53.5K 48
"I will do anything to make you feel alive,baby.I promise you.",taehyung cried as he looked at his husband who had nill expression on his face. "Ther...