New family + New state + Gang...

By IluvRain

Kara otherwise known as Krazy has a hectic life that you could describe in one word. Crazy. She was the unkno... More

Chapter 1: Good-bye
Chapter 2: New Surroundings
Chapter 3: Interesting...
Chapter 4: Scouting
Chapter 5: IOU
Chapter 6: Kink
Chapter 7: Introductions
Chapter 8: First Ever Meeting
Chapter 9: Busted
Chapter 10: Mouth Closed Boys
Chapter 11: Bikes and Flashbacks
Chapter 12: Am I Forgetting something?
Chapter 13: Surprises, Mini Reunions and Fights
Chapter 14: Past's and Introductions
Chapter 15: Is it getting hot in here??
Chapter 16: teaser
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 ; I'm coming for you .
Chapter 19; Bra's and red dots .
Chapter 20 : Your pissing me off right now .
Chapter 21 : the last fight between the two rivals
Chapter 22: Left or Right?

Chapter 16

5.9K 96 19
By IluvRain

Im sorry but this is bad ,,, very bad I have writers block bad.... so the story is bad .... sorry ,,,

P.S. NOT EDITED

-------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16;

Kara's P.O.V

Rita's house

When I get out of Dawn, everyone surrounds me "Okay, I'm going to go inside alone and I'm going to tell her about Rosie, and if she take's the news badly then I guess I'm heading back with you guys because I'm not leaving Rosie again if I can help it," they all nod but Mike shouts something.

"Yeah, just make sure you talk to Rita and not one of the Miller boys, we don't want a repeat of what happened at Harry's, I think the Stingers leader would be a bit pissed." Mike shout's amused; I shoot him the bird not turning around to see his expression. I open the door and call out to Rita.

"Rita??" I shout she comes into the hall from the direction of the Kitchen.

"Rita?? I need to tell you something." She slowly looks at my face; her smile slowly fades to a frown, eyes worried. She pushes me into the living room; slowly she sits down next to me, taking my hand into her.

"Okay, darling, tell me what's wrong."

I breath out a sigh "Before I came here I left someone that I can't live without and I would love if they came and lived with us, if you would be alright with it, if you don't like them being here then I will be going back to live with the gang, I don't want to leave, but they're more important to me than my own life."

She smiles "Well bring him in."

I choke "It's not a he."

She frowns again "A she?" her frown turns into a knowing look.

I shake my head "No, I don't go that way! I like guys and only guys, I don't mind them but I'm not one," I rush out; she looks more confused than ever.

I get up and walk to the door "Wait and then you'll know what I mean." I go outside, straight to my gang.

"How'd she take the news?" Tazzy asks getting off from leaning on Dawn.

"She doesn't know yet, I'm going to show her Rosie then I'll come back and tell you if I'm coming back or staying." They all nod. I open the door to see Elliot and Rosie sleeping peacefully.

"Mummy?" she whispers as I pick her up and head toward the Rita who had come out as I went to get her.

"Hey baby, you're going to meet mummy's second mummy so you grandma." I whisper into her ear. She nods, opening her eye's slowly, she blinks a few times then put her head in the crook of my neck sighing.

"Rosie missed you mummy, don't leave Rosie again," she breathes out, it's muffled by my hair but I hear her clearly, I blink my tears away. I look at Rita; she has an unreadable look on her face. I smile sadly.

-She's already decided Frank. I'm going back with the gang.

-I'm sorry.

"I want you to meet Rosie, my daughter."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Rita's eye go wide with shock, her hand automatically goes in front of her mouth. Rosie pulls back so Rita can see her, Rosie smiles shyly.

"Hewwo Gwanmama!!! I'm Rosie!!" Rosie says happily. Rita doesn't say anything but I can see her eyes are filled with tears, happy or sad I don't know but what I know is I'm happy that Derek just walked into the hallway.

"Mum? Kara? Are you guys okay?" He glances at the back at me, his eyes go wide when he see's all of the teens behind me.

"Hey Derek, I'd like you to meet my family from up state," I say putting a fake smile on my face hoping that he would by it, he does because he smiles back.

"Are they joining us for dinner?" We both look at Rita and she nods, still in shock.

I turn around but someone puts their hand on my shoulder, stopping me from moving an inch, I look over my shoulder to see that it's Rita, a hopeful look on her face,

"May I hold her?" She asks looking at Rosie, I nod this time I'm shocked, I hand her over and turn around to my gang they all have happy looks on their faces.

"Come on in, Rita's invited us to dinner. Let's go, I know you guys are hungry," I shout, they follow not before giving Rita hugs and kisses. They got really close when she came up for the funeral.

Dinner time;

The gang and Miller family got along quiet well, Derek was clearly checking out Tara, and I could see that Rita noticed as well since she was trying very hard not to laugh at her son's 'subtleness', huge sarcasm when saying 'subtleness'. I think everyone saw him looking at her except Tara herself. But I could easily tell that Tara was doing the same thing as Derek was, but she did it every time Derek looked away so she couldn't see him looking at her. I rolled my eyes at Rita and she giggled. As if they knew Rita was giggling at them they both blushed.

We were still at the dinner table talking. Rosie, Benji and Elliot are watching a movie in Benji's room with Kasey babysitting. Everyone's telling Rita about everything embarrassing one of them has done. I laugh as the memories come back to me.

"Hey mum can I go to a party??" Cas asks coming into the dining room, he stops when he see's teens he doesn't know around the table. He give's my gang quizzical looks before turning back to Rita.

"Sure, but you have to take Kara and her friends with you, and if you say no, then you can't go;" She adds when she see's him stating to protest. He nods and leaves, not before mumbling.

"I leave in an hour, so hurry up."

Everyone at the table looks at me with hopeful, begging eyes.

I smile "You heard him, an hour's started already but before you guys leave, have you forgotten something??" I ask. Everyone stops and looks at me with quizzical looks; I roll my eyes at them but don't say anything. A few minutes pass and I snap "It's Lil K's 15th birthday you idiots!!!!" they all have faces like :O (Sorry hard to explain), "go up and get your presents ready as well as yourselves," I huff, Mandy, Tara, Nita and Shawty all run up the stairs with the boys following at a slower pace. Rita showed them a guest room they all have to share. I turn to Rita

"Is it alright if you look after the kids? I can stay if you want, Mandy hasn't been out since she's had Elliot so she needs to go but I don't really need too and I'll need to make Kasey's cake." Rita shakes her head.

"Nope you need to go, I'll look after them, I don't mind since I need to keep busy since the boys are grown, and Benji isn't a handful...and I can make her cake if you want," she smiles and I smile back. She leaves to stack the dishwasher, I sit at the table, contemplating.

Kasey comes down a few minutes later "Where are the others?" She asks confused.

I smile "Upstairs, getting ready for a party, hurry up since we're leaving in 40 minutes you need to get ready but in something appropriate." She squeals and rushes up not before hugging me.

--------------------------------------------------------

30 minutes later;

Okay, since I said yes to going to the party the girls have been up stairs taking ages to get ready, I'm waiting down stairs with the guys. When the girls come down they all stare at me and what I'm wearing. I'm wearing cargo pants, a singlet and converse, my dirty ones. I raise an eyebrow.

"What?? Let's go already!!" I whine, they shake their head; they pull me back the way they came, I can hear the guys laughing at me as I shoot them faces.

Tara pushes me into a chair, Judy and Kasey chain my hands to the chairs side (yes chains) so I can't do a runner; they even chain my legs to the chair as well!!!! I glare at them but they just ignore it. They all split up, Tara's doing my hair Mandy's doing my make up, Shawty and Kasey picking my outfit and Nita's on my bed laughing her head off watching them. I scowl, not even bothering to get out of it because if I do they will just tie me up with something harder to break and harder to get out of.

10 minutes later.

Thankfully barbing me up didn't take long. Kasey and Shawty managed to get me into a V neck purple dress that's mid thigh and has an open back, so anyone and everyone could see my tattoo, just not the names. They also put black gladiators, they tried heels but I said hell no, I was going to be over 6 ft!!! So no thanks. My hair's down but in curls that frame my face, Mandy just put eye liner, mascara and a bit of eye shadow. Nita managed to convince me to wear a bracelet that goes all the way around my bicep, don't even know where she got it from though. I put my leather jacket on before I walked downstairs. When I got down, everyone that, weren't in the room with us looked at me in shock.

"What?" I grumble, a little bit embarrassed and a lot annoyed

Rita recovers first "You look beautiful!!! Take a photo!!!" She gushes. Cas huffs in annoyance

"Mum, honestly? We're going to a party not prom!!!" he grumbles but does what Rita says when she shoots him a glare.

"Smile," We all do, after she's finished we all rush out of the house, everyone wants to go party. I sigh as I get into the drivers seat of Dawn. Kasey, Shawty come with me, Nita goes with Mike and Mandy, Tara catches a ride with Derek and Cas. Tazzy takes the Street fighter.

The drive wasn't long, well since we were speeding it didn't take long. I turn towards Shawty and Kasey.

"Okay, a few rules, Kasey no drinking, dancing yes, drinking nope, only if it's a can of soda, and if I get drunk you're the back up driver and you know I never let anyone drive my babies so you better be careful. Shawty, try not to hurt too many girls tonight, we don't need to get arrested this time around." They both nod.

"Let's make an entrance." I say smiling, they both smile with me.

Then I remember Kasey. I turn back to face them and I nod to Shawty for her to stand next to Nita and Mandy, Kasey looks confused. I smile at her.

"Happy birthday little sister; you're 15 and this'll be your first ever party, and here's my present for you;" I pass her a necklace with a black rose on it. Everyone (who doesn't or can't get/want a tattoo) get given a necklace, everyone except the toddlers have tattoos, Kasey's only allowed to get one when she turns 21.

Everyone in the gang has the tattoo in different places. Tazzy has his on his wrist the inside of it, Tara on her neck, Mandy her ankle, Nita behind her ear, TJ his arm, Mike his butt check (guys, who can stop them) Carter has his one on his back, Judy had gotten her one left side of her hip and Shawty... well she got hers where she thought was cool, she got the pattern around her belly button. Me?? I got mine, which was longer than the rest, behind my ear like Nita's but mine went a bit further and was longer than hers. I know sounds ugly but it actually looked nice.

I nod for the girls to follow me, me in the front Tara and Nita on the sides of me, Judy, Shawty and Mandy at the back of them and Kasey following behind with Tazzy's arm around her, which made them look like a couple (which in real life he's just protecting her from any guy that wants to come close to her). And the guys behind us, looking sexy;

We're going to own this party.

Reed's P.O.V

After filling in the guys about Krazy's and I's history since half of them weren't their when Krazy was around the gang, Oscar rang saying he was throwing a party since it was his sister birthday. He did this every year, since he joined the gang. We once asked him whose birthday he was celebrating and he said;

Flashback; a year ago;

"Whose party is this for?" I ask taking a gulp of my bear.

"It's my little sisters, she would be 14 now." He says sadly,

"Where is she?" I ask as the guys around us are quiet, listening to one of our family tell us about his past.

He shrugs "I don't know, I don't even know if she's alive or not." He mumbles, chugging his bear in a few gulps.

Flashback over;

After him telling us about his sister we all stayed quiet drinking our bear.

As we park in front of the house, the parties already in full swing and looks like it'll be until the early hours of the morning.

"Oscar!" Trace shouts as we see the host talking to some guys from the football team. Oscar turns around a smirk on his face,

"'Sup guy's, the chicks have been waiting for you guys to show up," he shouts as he comes towards us,

"I know since the guys have all been dragged to the dance floor or up stairs," I say as he stands next to me and Trace. Trace and Oscar were talking about some crap as I looked toward the front door just to see a group of girls in a pyramid formation (a/n: not the cheer pyramid but the bowling one). The girl in front was hot and it was...KARA???

I watch as she takes off her leather jacket, and turns so her backs to me, I see her tattoo, it was still beautiful. I then notice that everyone stopped to look at them, I look back to Krazy to see a smirk on her stunning face. When she see's me her smirk gets wider, she arches her eyebrow. She turns to her gang and says a few things making them all break up; after the girls have left the boys in the gang come in. Tazzy comes in with his arm around Kasey, the guys behind them...including DEREK??? Huh??? Since when did he know them???

I turn my attention back to see that she was gone. I look around and don't see her.

Shit!! Where did she go??

Kara's P.O.V

I sneak next to Reed. He's too busy looking around to notice; Trace see's and watches with a guy who looks like...Kasey?? huh??

"Looking for someone??" I whisper near his ear. Reed jumps and quickly turns wide eyed. Once he see's it's me he blushes.

I chuckle "Thanks."

Reed tilts his head to the side "For what?"

"For this," I say taking his beer and chugging it. I can still see the guys in the room looking at me with lust. I roll my eyes but decide to tease them. I turn a see TJ watching me with an amused expression. I pull him to the dance floor.

S*x by Chris Brown starts playing, and I start grinding on him.

(A/n: I love this song!! It's my ring tone!!! Even though the lyrics are rude... so don't listen to it if your younger than me so 15 an under)

In the corner of my eye I can see Reed's jaw clenched. I smile to myself. After a while the party goes back to partying instead of watch me and TJ dance/grind.

Oscar's P.O.V

After the group cam in I saw a girl with a guys arm around her. As I looked closer to the girl I saw that she looked a bit like me... almost like my little sister Kasey. When the girl briefly looked my way I stumble backwards because her eyes...they were so different from most yet I recognized them like I had just seen them yesterday not 8 years ago.

When I had stumbled backwards I had bumped into Trace;

"Dude you okay?" he asks looking away from a girl that had come up to him.

"My sister...she's here..." I whisper

-----------------------------------------

Hay people!!!

Well anyway, sorry for not uploading lost my memory stick and it had my finished chapter on it,, it officially lost FOEVER... well this is a bit boring and most likely a filler,,, this story is really bugging me,, I have writers block and stuff so I can't get any ideas on this so I write my other ones ( and check them out if you haven't, if you want that is) ,, if my writers block goes on, I may have to put this story on hold... sorry and if you want to de-fan me I don't mind, I think I've already lost more than 10 already 'shrugs' hey that's life,,, things come and go.... And I might stop writing this year... don't know...

Thanks for listening to my ranting!!!

ILUVRAIN

--------------------------------------------

*Extra bit*

Kasey's P.O.V

You must be wondering how I got into the gang well I got in when my mother died and she left me with no one to go to, she actually loved me and I her, she left me without anyone to turn too and a place to stay, so I was homeless, that made me a target for people to pick and use me. My mother told me that I had a brother and father but I don't know where they went. I remember my brother clearly because he was my protector even though he was a few years older than I was, my father was always their for everything, my birthdays, when I got an award from school for being the 1st in my whole form (A/N: another word for grade and stuff) when I fell over and things like that but when I was 7, he left he left for good, he never came to see me or called or even sent any letters after a while I got used to not having him around, not that it didn't hurt at the times but I got used to it just being me and my mum. We were a family of two, but that ended last year. We had gone into the supermarket to get some food for our dinner since we were having a friend of my mothers come.

Flashback;

"Honey, do you think we should have salad or veggies with dinner??" My mother asked me,

"Salad," I automatically say, Salad's better than veggies any day, because in a salad you have cucumber and I love cucumber!!!

She smiles at my happy expression; she knows I'm thinking about cucumbers, weird I know.

"OKAY EVERYONE ON THE GROUND NOW!! BEFORE YOU GET HURT!!" we hear, with gun shots. I stand frozen in my spot; mum pulls me down next to her since I was still standing. I look to mum with tears rolling down my face.

"I'm scared." I whisper as a huge sob racks my body. She doesn't say anything just pulls me into an embrace. My cries get muffled by her shirt, I try to quiet down but I can't.

"GET HER TO SHUT HER MOUTH OR I'LL DO IT FOR HER." A man hisses from the front, his gun pointed to me.

"WE'RE LOOKING FOR A BRIDGET MASON, COME OUT OR WE'LL KILL EVERYONE IN THE STORE, ONE BY ONE UNTIL YOU STEP FORWARD." The same guy shouts. My eyes go wide, and I catch mum's eye shaking my head, but she smiles.

"Their will be someone waiting for you, you have to go with her and she'll look after you," She whispers "She'll help you find your father and brother and when you do tell Gary that he's back."  I try to hold on to her, not wanting her to leave my side but she slips out of my grip to stand up facing the men.

"I'm Bridget Mason." A girl comes from behind the two guys. She's wearing a red leather jacket with black skinny jeans and a white singlet. She had dark brown hair that was tied back into a low ponytail, she was pale yet I could see that she was dangerous because she had guns strapped to sides. She smiles evilly at my mother.

"Well well well, I finally meet the Bridget Mason." the lady sneers" I have a message for you," she then shoots me a look "and you're daughter, lover for lover; and it's just only started and you'll be the first." And right before my eyes they shoot her, as she lands on the ground, her eyes open staring at me, she mouth 'I love you', slowly I see the life fade away. The woman then comes toward me and bends down to look into my face.

"Tell your dad that it's only the start and that you'll be next." She leaves without a looking back at me.

An hour later;

I've been sitting outside in an ambulance since they came which was half an hour ago, seems that everyone left after the first shot, except the shop keeper. Everyone asks me questions yet I don't answer. They all notice and walk away from me so they can talk in a quiet place.

Someone sits next to me but I don't look up.

"I'm sorry about your mum." a girl's voice says quietly, softly and sweetly, I look up and see a girl older than me.

"Who are you?" I ask in a monotone voice.

She looks at me "A friend of your mothers, I was supposed to come to dinner and I-" she stops and clears her throat "I guess I was too late and I'm sorry." I nod. Then look down at my hands, I haven't cried for mum yet, I don't think it's settled in yet...the girl pulls me into a hug, I go stiff, but after a few minutes passes I know she won't let go until I've cried, so I do.

-------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 7.7K 31
Courtney Smith was a regular little girl. But when a mystery man comes and kills her parents in front of her when she was 5 years old. She learns abo...
4.1K 37 89
There's a different girl in city of Los Angeles. Her name is Skye Brooke. She is known around Hollywood Arts High as the "new girl". After her mom's...
154 14 11
Caroline was any typical girl "bad boys" tend to like. You know what type of girls I'm talking about. The type of girls that actually care about thei...
520 17 18
Ember is a feared girl. She is part of one of the biggest gangs in the world, The Black Roses. Part of it as in second in command. No one messes with...