Loving My Roommate Max... A M...

By theundisclosedgirl

After a bumpy month of missing the love of her life, Blakely Taylor is finally able to see her boyfriend Max... More

Loving My Roommate Max... A Max Schneider Fan Fiction (Sequel to My Roommate Max)
Chapter One: Tagging Along
Chapter Two: Makes the Heart Grow Fonder
Chapter Three: Hotel Nights
Chapter Four: Blonde Curls
Chapter Six: Kiss Me
Chapter Seven: Ship It
Chapter Eight: I Promise
Chapter Nine: A Year
Chapter Ten: Stay Awake
Chapter Eleven: Dinner and a Show
Chapter Twelve: Yes
Chapter Thirteen: Lay with You
Chapter Fourteen: In the Dark
Chapter Fifteen: Showing You
Chapter Sixteen: Monkeying Around
Chapter Seventeen: Coughing
Chapter Eighteen: Sleeping it Off
Chapter Nineteen: Really Miss You
Chapter Twenty: The World
Chapter Twenty-One: Our Soul
Chapter Twenty-Two: Mom and Dad
Chapter Twenty-Three: Stretch of Beach
Chapter Twenty-Four: Talk of a Wedding
Chapter Twenty-Five: Gotta Feeling
Chapter Twenty-Six: Drifting, Always Drifting
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Worst News Yet
Chapter Twenty-Eight: And Now I Promise
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Tension
Chapter Thirty: I Always Win
Chapter Thirty-One: Restful Dreams
Chapter Thirty-Two: Followed
Chapter Thirty-Three: My Lucky Strike
Chapter Thirty-Four: Night Off
Chapter Thirty-Five: Like Poison
Chapter Thirty-Six: Concert Tickets
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Kiss Me Slowly
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Never Enough
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Returning
Chapter Forty: From Now Until Forever
Chapter Forty-One: The Party
Epilogue Part One: The First Pregnancy
Epilogue Part Two: Easier the Second Time
Epilogue Part Three: Adjusting
Final Epilogue: Forever and Always

Chapter Five: Hacked

3.1K 33 11
By theundisclosedgirl

~ We used to dance all night in June... ~

Chapter Five: Hacked

I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest. "I go to the bathroom for two minutes, and when I come back you've got my boyfriend pinned to the floor."

Several sets of laughter floated around the room as I plopped down on mine and Max's bed, watching as Spicy and DKarp held Max on the ground. Max was struggling, looking up at me and asking me with his eyes for help.

"We were trying to hack his Twitter," Durston spoke. I looked up, realizing he was on Max's phone. "But none of us know the passcode to unlock his phone."

I chuckled, the four numbers forming clearly in my head. "Love," Max said, looking up at me. "Could you help me out? Please?"

I laughed. "What do you want me to do?" I asked, looking down at him lovingly. He squirmed underneath his friends, fighting against their grips. Max was strong, but not strong enough to fight off both boys at once.

"I don't know," he said. "Do some kind of ninja gymnastics dancer thing and help get at least one of them off of me."

I rolled my eyed lovingly. I looked back up at Durston, motioning for him to toss me the love of my life's phone. I grinned as I caught it, earning several whoops from all the boys but Max.

"Love!" Max called. "That's not fair, you know my passcode! Aren't you supposed to be on my side?"

I laughed again, shrugging as I typed in the four numbers I knew would do the trick. Zero-seven-zero-seven; the date Max and I first met, July seventh. The phone unlocked in my hands, and all the boys high-fived and and grinned as I tossed it back to Durston. "Nothing horrible, okay? And stay away from his pictures and texts and personal stuff," I told them. They nodded in compliance, the three who weren't holding Max down gathering around his phone and beginning to look through his twitter and instagram. Max tired his best to glare at me, but only ended up staring at me gently as I laid on my stomach, looking down at him. I chuckled.

"You know I love you," I told him. He rolled his eyes, though anyone who knew Max could tell he wasn't really mad. I slowly got up, moving to stand beside where he was pinned.

"I love you too," he mumbled, squirming again. I grinned, looking at Spicy and DKarp.

"Don't break him, okay?" I said. "Matter of fact, I'll hold him down."

They both shot me suspicious looks, raising their eyebrows. "You sure you can hold him?" Spicy asked. I nodded, watching as Max groaned slightly.

"He won't move," I promised them, smiling. DKarp and Spicy slowly nodded, carefully releasing their grips and standing. I quickly dropped to my knees, moving to lay across Max's abdomen, propping myself up on my elbow on his other side. He frowned at me, watching his friends stare down at him as he didn't move. Max was stronger than me and had no problems lifting me, which is why they were so puzzled; he didn't have to let me hold him down.

"Wow," Spicy commented.

"King Schneider Monkey can in fact be tamed," DKarp added with a chuckle, he and Spicy moving to join the other boys as they messed around on Max's phone. I laughed lightly, looking down at the love of my life as I felt his hand fall on my waist. He stared up at me adoringly, his brown eyes sparkling.

"You know that out of all the people in this room, you're the only one I won't struggle against," he elaborated out loud, to no one in particular. I smiled, nodding as I lifted myself slightly, pulling his shirt up to expose most of his stomach and part of his chest. I settled again, my hand falling on his warm skin and tracing his defined muscles. He smiled slightly, waving his hand for me to come closer.

"What?" I asked with a smile, leaning over him. He just chuckled, leaning up slightly and pressing his lips against mine. Both of our eyes slipped closed at the gentle contact, skin against skin causing chills as his hand slipped up the side of my shirt. His lips moved softly, very sweet and easy to lose myself in as he pressed my body to his.

When we pulled away minutes later, we were both breathless. He let out a small laugh, his brown eyes sparkling as he gently watched me. I closed my eyes again, sighing in content as my hand fell over the skin on his stomach again. His fingers ran up and down my side, his touch soft and careful as he barely made contact with me. Goosebumps formed under his hand, like they often did. I sighed again.

"The Babes are probably doing some kind of awful thing on my twitter or instagram, and I'm not doing anything about it," Max said. I opened my eyes, meeting his gaze as he added, "I blame you entirely."

I laughed. "How?"

He rolled his eyes lovingly, cocking his head at me slightly. "My choices are either stop the boys, or lay here underneath the most beautiful and amazing thing that's ever walked into my life..." he reasoned. "What do you think I chose?"

I chuckled. "I see your dilemma."

He smiled, his hand moving to gently cup my face. I leaned against his palm, feeling a sense of pride and love wash over me as I stared back at Max. For whatever reason, the boy underneath me loved me like nothing I could ever imagine, and I would never stop being thankful for him. I melted against his touch, feeling a tingling warmth spreading through me as he ran his thumb across my cheek. I felt comforted by his gentle stare, secure in my place in this world by his side.

I suddenly grinned. "I love you, Spiderman," I found myself saying, loving the smile growing on his face. He pulled his hand through my hair, letting the dark curls slip through his fingers and fall around my shoulders.

"I love you too, Mary Jane," he told me, slipping his arm around my waist as he sat up. I laid across his lap, meeting his tender gaze he he leaned down and softly pressed his lips against my forehead. He cradled me against him, holding me tight to his chest.

I'd never felt safer.

* * * * *

"I don't know," I said, pulling my fingers through my hair. "He was tired as hell when he said it. What if it was just meaningless babble?"

Ali chuckled. "I don't think he would say something that serious and meaningful if he was just tired. What exactly did he say again?"

I sighed. "'So... What would you think about more?'" I quoted what Max had said to me the other night as I walked down the isles of a Walgreens the next morning, trying desperately to make thoughts form correctly in my mind. Max was somewhere across the store, doing something with the boys that I'm sure probably wasn't entirely ethical. I heard Ali's frown in her voice when she spoke again.

"He definitely had something in mind," she commented, voicing the thought I'd had since I'd woken up yesterday. "Did the thought cross your mind that maybe he was talking about mar-"

"Yes," I cut her off. "But I really don't think so. Wouldn't he have brought it up when we were more awake?"

Ali clicked her tongue. "Maybe not, since you're always surrounded by five other boys lately," she pointed out. "He probably saw the opportunity when you were alone and ran with it."

I nodded to myself, hearing one of the boys yelling across the store. "He also said something about hoping to have kids with curly brown hair and blue eyes."

She giggled lightly. "He did?!" she asked. "That's awesome!" she said, before falling silent for a moment. I could feel the thoughts that were forming in her mind, and I decided to quickly put them to rest.

"No," I assured her. "It's not that I don't want to," I elaborated. "I honestly can't see myself without Max. I'm just... Not sure he feels the same."

Ali snorted in amusement. "Blakely," she said. "I can tell you right now he feels the same way. No question about it."

I rolled my eyes. "Sure, Ali," I humored her, stopping in the middle of the isle. "So how are you and Adam?" I asked, changing the subject. She seemed to notice, because she had that kind of 'we'll talk about this again later' tone when she talked again.

"Wonderful," she said with a small laugh. "He's got plans to come visit me soon."

I genuinely smiled. "I'm so happy for you," I told her honestly, feeling a presence behind me. "I was texting him earlier. He says he misses you a lot."

Ali giggled. "I miss him too," she said. "I can't wait."

I smiled as I felt a soft breath in my ear, a familiar grip slipping around my shoulders. I was silent a moment, leaning my head back to rest against the strong shoulder behind me.

"Hey," Max greeted me gently, tenderly pressing his lips against my cheek. I smiled my response, listening as his breathing evened out and his heartbeat slowed against me, his chest rising and falling with my own.

"Something tells me Maxwell has joined the party," Ali said, reminding me I was on the phone. I laughed softly, nodding even though she couldn't see me.

"He has," I responded, my voice a little sweeter. Max smiled, moving the phone from my ear and placing it over his.

"Hi Ali," he greeted my best friend, his other hand running down my arm and lacing his fingers with mine. I barely heard her response as Max gently tugged me down the isle, towards the front of the store. I let him guide me, watching as he laughed and talked with Ali.

He chuckled. "I've missed her so much, Ali. I feel so much better since she's with me again," he told her, lightly kissing the top of my head. I smiled, releasing his hand and stepping against him, my arm wrapping around his waist. He draped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer as he laughed. "Yeah," he said. "Bye, Ali!"

He handed me the phone, and I put it back up to my ear. "You getting off?" I asked her, feeling Max's arm come down around my waist and his hand slip into one of the back pockets of my jeans. I returned the gesture, letting my hand fall into his own back pocket, eliciting a small childish smile from him.

"Yeah," she said with a yawn. "I need to get up and get stuff done," she elaborated. I nodded, looking up as we approached the rest of the guys.

"Alright. Bye Ali!" I said, resting my head on Max's shoulder.

"Bye chicka!" she chirped, and then the line went dead. I sighed, hanging up and slipping my phone in the pocket Max's hand didn't occupy. We stopped in front of the guys, all of our faces tired. This is what we get for staying up late last night, I thought to myself, watching as conversation filled the air on our way out to the bus.

DKarp offered me a cookie as we climbed in, getting settled for another long drive. I gladly accepted, taking a bite as Max wrapped his arms around my waist. I curled up against his side, my head resting on his shoulder as I buried my face in his neck. It was early, and Max was well aware I wasn't happy to be up. Most of us weren't, actually, the majority of us half asleep as we sat in the back lounge. Durston, who seemed to be the only one who was fully awake, flipped on the TV and popped in some action movie, getting settled with a bag of chips and preparing to watch.

"Go ahead and take a nap, love," I felt more than heard Max's whisper. "I know you're not a morning person."

I almost laughed, but it ended up being more of a series of short breaths than anything. Max chuckled, softly kissing my curls. He began running his hand up and down my back, soothing me and pulling me closer and closer into sleep. Thoughts fuzzed in and out, his quiet scent around me sweetly beckoning me to slumber. "Sleep," he coaxed gently, tucking my bangs behind my ears. I finally nodded, curling even closer against him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I sensed his smile as I closed my eyes, feeling myself being whisked away.

"I love you..." he breathed as I felt him pull a blanket over us. I nodded slightly, kissing his neck.

"I love you too," I mumbled.

* * * * *

"Blakely! Blakely!" someone was calling me from sleep, beckoning me to awaken. My eyes snapped open as I realized I was screaming, holding onto whatever was gripping my hand. I met a set of extremely concerned brown eyes, my breathing deep as Max carefully watched me. It took me a moment to realize I was having a nightmare, and I had been yelling through it.

"You're alright," he whispered, pulling me into his arms. "I'm right here, beautiful, I didn't leave you. You're okay."

"Shit..." I whispered, shutting my eyes. Max took a deep breath, holding me tightly as I forced myself to breathe steadily. He pulled his fingers through my hair in comfort, gently shushing me and calming me back down.

"Sorry, love," he murmured in my ear. "I got up to go to the bathroom and get something to eat. I didn't leave you for more than fifteen minutes."

I shook my head. "Not your fault," I managed, trying to breathe normally. "I guess I'm just... I don't know."

He shushed me quietly. "You're not used to sleeping with me," he said, kissing my cheek softly. "You're more sensitive to the fact that I wasn't with you, that's all."

I just nodded, feeling myself calming down. Max gently pulled me away, watching me hesitantly. "Are you okay?" he asked, pushing my hair from my face. I nodded again, feeling his grip move to my waist as he slowly pulled me up into a standing position. He steadied me, letting me hold his arms for balance. His eyes were careful as he watched me, making sure I was alright. I slowly became aware that there were five other boys around us, staring at me worriedly. I felt myself flush a light shade of red, stepping against Max as I buried my face in his shoulder. He sensed my unease, wrapping his arms around me and rubbing my back soothingly.

"Blakely suffers from chronic nightmares," Max elaborated to the boys as he held me. "They only occur when I'm not with her though, and I guess since I got up they came back."

I nodded, kissing his shoulder as my thanks. "Sorry," I apologized, my voice slightly muffled from speaking against Max's shoulder.

"It's alright," Spicy assured me.

"It just scared us," Matty spoke.

"You're alright," Max whispered, squeezing my shoulders. I let out a long breath, thanking them as I pulled away from Max. He offered me a gentle smile, pecking my lips as his grip moved to my hand. "Lets get you something to eat," he suggested, guiding me over to the kitchen area. I nodded, hearing the boys begin normal conversation behind me as Max laced his fingers with mine. One of the great things about the boys? They didn't ask questions when they could sense my unease. It made me smile.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Max asked, pulling me from my thoughts as he kissed my cheek. I squeezed his hand, just looking up at him for a moment. Sometimes I forget how extremely good looking Max is, with his perfectly tousled dark curly hair. His jawline was defined and strong, and would set harshly when he was angry or upset. His teeth were perfect, and shone slightly when he smiled and laughed. His grin exposed cute dimples in his cheeks that always seemed to make me smile, his completion matching mine. The v-neck t-shirt he wore clung to him tightly, his well defined back and chest muscles visible through the thinner fabric as he moved, his arms strong as they pulled me closer to him. Max was short, but I was shorter, making him the perfect height for me. The way his touch made me react was ridiculously addicting, often entrancing. His hand fit around mine warmly, my body fitting against his like we were made to be a pair. He moved with a certain loving protectiveness, his touch hardly ever leaving my body entirely. The way he spoke was like honey to my ears, always perking up at the sound of his voice in my ear. The softness of his lips was intoxicating, so very easy to lose any and all ability to think when those lips were pressed to mine. His eyes though... Their gorgeous brown color was enough to make me weak in the knees when their gaze was lovingly aimed at me. I'm sure he wasn't even able to fathom how much he meant to me and how deeply I loved him, unable to really understand it myself as he stood looking down at me, waiting for my answer.

"Love?" he called, gently pulling me back to reality. I just smiled, finding myself falling deeper into his warm eyes. I got up on tip toe and sweetly kissed his cheek, my lips lingering against his skin.

"You..." I answered simply, my voice barely above a whisper. He smiled, squeezing my hand against.

"Me?" he questioned. I nodded, moving so I could reach for a banana. "Why me?" he asked, one of his hands holding my waist lovingly. I chuckled.

"Why not you?" I responded. He grinned, watching me peel my banana. He leaned around like he was going to kiss my cheek, but rather took a huge bite out of the fruit. He laughed as I swatted his shoulder, holding his hand over his mouth to percent him from spitting on me. I rolled my eyes, grabbing a can of soda from the fridge before walking away from him and returning to the couch. I plopped down in my usual place beside DKarp, leaning back against the cushions. Max sat beside me a moment later, both of us falling into conversation.

"I love you," he suddenly leaned over and whispered, his hand running along my thigh. I grinned, allowing him to lovingly pull me into his lap as I finished my banana. He kissed my curls, softly pulling his hand through them and letting the dark locks slip between his fingers. His smile was aimed down at me adoringly, making my chest tight and my stomach flip with butterflies.

"I love you too," I murmured, reaching my hand back and tangling my hand in his curlies. He chuckled, relaxing under my touch. I felt his deep breaths as he talked to the boys, his eyes slipping closed as he nuzzled me closer.

"Hey beautiful?" Max whispered, just loud enough for me to hear. I turned my head slightly so I could hear him better, listening carefully. "Do you think you'd be okay alone in a hotel room for a few hours?" he asked, barely audible. I frowned, biting the inside of my cheek.

"Yeah," I responded, pressing my lips to his cheek. "Why?" I asked. "You goin' somewhere?"

He quickly shook his head. "No," he said. "Just asking..." he said, avoiding my gaze. I frowned, leaning against him again and sighing.

Sometimes I just couldn't understand the love of my life.

_______________________________________

Hai loves!

ONE! :)

I know it's late, but important things happen here. So it's worth it :p

TWO! :D

Next update Monday Tuesday ish.

THREE! :3

Thank you all for your amazing support

Love you guys!!

-Casey ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769 164 25
what do the trees know about suffering? © z. t. corley, 2024
109K 3.3K 200
Gay gAY GAy gaY GaY gAy gAyYyYyY
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
16.1K 1.4K 45
i am my own god, my own spirit, my own prayer. -- a complete series of 44 poems concerning girlhood, dread, and catholic guilt.