Chapter Five: Hacked

~ We used to dance all night in June... ~

Chapter Five: Hacked

I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest. "I go to the bathroom for two minutes, and when I come back you've got my boyfriend pinned to the floor."

Several sets of laughter floated around the room as I plopped down on mine and Max's bed, watching as Spicy and DKarp held Max on the ground. Max was struggling, looking up at me and asking me with his eyes for help.

"We were trying to hack his Twitter," Durston spoke. I looked up, realizing he was on Max's phone. "But none of us know the passcode to unlock his phone."

I chuckled, the four numbers forming clearly in my head. "Love," Max said, looking up at me. "Could you help me out? Please?"

I laughed. "What do you want me to do?" I asked, looking down at him lovingly. He squirmed underneath his friends, fighting against their grips. Max was strong, but not strong enough to fight off both boys at once.

"I don't know," he said. "Do some kind of ninja gymnastics dancer thing and help get at least one of them off of me."

I rolled my eyed lovingly. I looked back up at Durston, motioning for him to toss me the love of my life's phone. I grinned as I caught it, earning several whoops from all the boys but Max.

"Love!" Max called. "That's not fair, you know my passcode! Aren't you supposed to be on my side?"

I laughed again, shrugging as I typed in the four numbers I knew would do the trick. Zero-seven-zero-seven; the date Max and I first met, July seventh. The phone unlocked in my hands, and all the boys high-fived and and grinned as I tossed it back to Durston. "Nothing horrible, okay? And stay away from his pictures and texts and personal stuff," I told them. They nodded in compliance, the three who weren't holding Max down gathering around his phone and beginning to look through his twitter and instagram. Max tired his best to glare at me, but only ended up staring at me gently as I laid on my stomach, looking down at him. I chuckled.

"You know I love you," I told him. He rolled his eyes, though anyone who knew Max could tell he wasn't really mad. I slowly got up, moving to stand beside where he was pinned.

"I love you too," he mumbled, squirming again. I grinned, looking at Spicy and DKarp.

"Don't break him, okay?" I said. "Matter of fact, I'll hold him down."

They both shot me suspicious looks, raising their eyebrows. "You sure you can hold him?" Spicy asked. I nodded, watching as Max groaned slightly.

"He won't move," I promised them, smiling. DKarp and Spicy slowly nodded, carefully releasing their grips and standing. I quickly dropped to my knees, moving to lay across Max's abdomen, propping myself up on my elbow on his other side. He frowned at me, watching his friends stare down at him as he didn't move. Max was stronger than me and had no problems lifting me, which is why they were so puzzled; he didn't have to let me hold him down.

"Wow," Spicy commented.

"King Schneider Monkey can in fact be tamed," DKarp added with a chuckle, he and Spicy moving to join the other boys as they messed around on Max's phone. I laughed lightly, looking down at the love of my life as I felt his hand fall on my waist. He stared up at me adoringly, his brown eyes sparkling.

"You know that out of all the people in this room, you're the only one I won't struggle against," he elaborated out loud, to no one in particular. I smiled, nodding as I lifted myself slightly, pulling his shirt up to expose most of his stomach and part of his chest. I settled again, my hand falling on his warm skin and tracing his defined muscles. He smiled slightly, waving his hand for me to come closer.