Plead The 5th

Від Miss_Hoodnificent

A Short Story Of Mine, Hope Y'all Enjoy *Be Sure To Have My "Thug Love Series" First. Order Is On My Profile*... Більше

1. Introduction
2. Back Track
3. I Peeped It
4. Business Partners
5. Distractions
7. Now We Here

6. Just In Case

5.1K 235 35
Від Miss_Hoodnificent

6. Just In Case
_________________________

One could say this woman has me wrapped around her finger... Because she does.

Tiana feared nothing and no one, as well as maintaining her clever mind set. She knew she had seduction under her belt and she uses it to its fullest potential.

I was at McDonalds just waiting for my brother to show up. I sat at the booth eating the rest of my fries one by one, until I felt a hand caress the back of my neck.

"I knew the devil's temptation was sure to show up in time." I said as she took her seat across from me. "I wasn't expecting you but I had a feeling you'd show up."

"I couldn't resist. Saw your car and thought I might as well show up." Diamond said with a million dollar smirk. "Can I have a fry?" I nodded and turned the fries her way. "You seem like you have something on your mind."

"Besides wondering why an ex is here?" I asked with a small laugh. "I'm playin', I'm not about to be salty or anything. But I actually do have some shit on my mind. By the looks of it, my brother probably won't even show up." He was supposed to be here twenty minutes ago but I'm not even gonna trip.

"Well what's on your mind?" He asked casually dipping her fry into the ketchup and bringing it slowly to her mouth.

"You know what I'm about." She nodded. "Well a new female move into the house across from mine. Tell me if she looks familiar." I scrolled to a picture on my phone and slid it to her.

"How old is she?"

"She claims 22 but I don't believe it. She's very familiar and has quite a back story but do you agree she looks like someone from around here?" Diamond and I were together briefly but split up. We've remained friends and since we grew up together, I wanted her opinion on Tiana.

"She does. Like someone who went to our school. What's her name-"

"She's changed her name since her divorce she said. But her name is Tiana." Diamond handed me back my phone and just nodded her head. "What do you think?"

"I'm surprised your nosy self hasn't gotten to the bottom of that small mystery."

"She's an interesting female and I'm just going to leave it at that. I thought since you were here I might ask you, but that proved to not solve anything." Tiana did this on purpose. She made herself so mysterious so she's always on my mind... She should be happy because she succeeded.

"I'm sorry I wasn't of any help, but good luck with your problem." The both of us stood up. I grabbed all my trash and walked over to the trash can with Diamond not to far from me.

"No worries. what are you doing today?" I held the door open for her to walk out and followed behind her. Grabbing my keys from my pocket, I saw she parked her car next to mine.

"Not much, what about you?" Her dress swaying as the breeze blew by, it made me notice just how warm it was outside and now I felt uncomfortably hot.

"Got business to tend to. I'll see you around." I really didn't feel like talking to her anymore. I wanted to talk to my brother, especially since I figured he was at his house.

"Alright bye, let me know when you learn who she is." I nodded my head and we both went our separate ways. My phone vibrating the second I had a seat.

12:39 p.m. -Tiana: Hey what are you up to?

Ooh, speak of the flirtatious devil. I watched Diamond already pull out of her parking space in her little white Prius and I chucked a little bit.

12:40 p.m. -Me: Not much, what about you?

12:41 p.m. -Tiana: I got off of work early, wanna hang?

12:42 p.m. -Me: Sure, meet me at my house

12:42 p.m. -Tiana: See you in a few

I set my phone down and started my car. I noticed how she hadn't brought up the murder in a few days. I never pressed for the murder but I wonder if she may have backed out of the proposal. If she's already on the run and runs a prostitution service, why try to murder someone- aside from the obvious of her getting someone else to do the deed.

***

She laid down on my bed, completely exposed, she pulled me down onto my knees and she reciprocated by getting on hers. Pulling her up against my chest, I caught her lips and we were locked in a passionate ass kiss.

Her hand grabbed a hold of my dick through my boxers. Rubbing the material along my length made me moan against her lips. She have off such a wild vibe but her actions were controlled as if holding back from what she truly wanted to do.

She yanked my boxes down just enough to pull my dick completely out and her bare touch made me flinch.

Laying her down, I sucked on her neck as I caressed her inner thigh, inching my way to her core and marking her with a hickey.

"Michaaael..." She trailed out with a moan that sent a chill down my spine. Sliding two fingers into her, she reached back over her head to grab the pillow behind her. Feeling around her insides, the rigid but soft texture of her walls tightly around my fingers.

Rolling my thumb around her clit and my fingers grazing against her G spot for a few minutes, I reached into my nightstand and grabbed a condom. Rolling it on, I got a hold of Tiana's hips and slid into her slowly.

***

I woke up I'm assuming a few hours later and saw she was already gone. Not a single trace of her was left behind and I laughed to myself about that.

Turning over onto my other side, I saw a lump of cash resting on my nightstand with an envelope next to it.

Tearing it open, I took a look and quickly caught on that it was the person she wanted murdered's personal information. Such as his address, work schedule, car information, and a picture of him.

"Justin Case?" I said to myself as I put his information in my phone. A note from Tiana confirmed that the stack of money was 20 G's in cold hard cash... I like how she works. Already paying me up front.

She wants him murdered between the time I finally read this and Wednesday? That gives me only 3 and a half days. Not a problem, I could just do it tomorrow since that's Justin's day off. No one at work will question because he doesn't go in tomorrow, leaving me a long window of time to erase any evidence of my presence in his house.

Or I could just do it tonight and get it done and over with so I can sleep in tomorrow. Yeah, I like that plan better.

Getting out of bed, I dragged myself to my dresser. Pulling out a black long sleeve shirt and black sweats, I changed into them and grabbed a black beanie.

I left my room and jogged down the short hallway to my kitchen, opening the dish towel drawer, I grabbed my gun which lay tucked away between a few towels.

I was just going to drive to the beginning of the block he lived on and park my car there. It would be stupid if parked in front of Justin's house.

***

Jumping the fence to his backyard, I peeked through the glass door. All the lights were off downstairs and to my surprise the door was already unlocked? I didn't think much of it. I cocked the gun and held it low as I slipped through the crack.

A gun shot went off from the top floor which made me jump back. Holding my gun up and waiting by the stairs, another man in all black came running down. He didn't notice me but he ran right out the glass door.

Wait... What the hell just happened? Looking out through the window, I saw the house across the street turn on their lights and a man came out with the phone pressed to his ear.

I took off out the back door as well. Leaving it open, I didn't have time to close it. I jumped onto the fence and climbed over, dropping to the other side, landing on my back.

The cries and screams of panicked neighbors were all I could hear as I ran along the little path I had taken till I got to my car. Wasting not another second, I drove off from that hood before any cops arrived on the scene.

As I'm driving, I'm trying to make sense of what just happened in those split five minutes. I showed up while some other nigga was already in the process of murdering Justin Case? Well then why the hell would Tiana give me the money and informational shit if he was already going to be murdered to begin with- Tiana better not have framed me.

I pulled up to my house and ran to my room. I grabbed her note and shredded it to pieces before throwing it in the fire place. Taking the money, I left my house and went over to Tiana's, impatiently knocking on the door.

"Tiana!" I yelled as I banged the door harder with the side of my hand. "Tiana wake up!"

"Jesus, what do you need?" She asked with a heavily sleepy voice and tired eyes. "I have work tomorrow-"

"Funny you say that. I was just doing work now and care to tell me why you had that little surprise?" A confused look on her face, she pulled me inside and shut the door.

"What are you talking about?" I threw the twenty grand onto her couch and looked at me. "You're backing out of our deal?"

"I didn't commit the murder so I can't keep the payment. Someone murdered him."

"Who?-"

"I expected you to know. Were you just trying to frame me this whole time?"

"No-"

"Then who else wanted him dead and who was he in relation to you?"

"I don't know who else would but Justin was a threat to me. Did anyone see you?" I shook my head. "Then you're fine. Keep the money-"

"No. I don't want it." That's now premeditation crime money, I can't have that on me. "Did you withdraw all of that at one time?" She nodded. "Why would you do that? You need to purchase something worth about twenty grand so no one is suspicious of your transaction." These are the basics and I caught her slipping. She just stared blankly at me, as if caught up in her tracks.

What the fuck did I just get myself involved in.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Play With Me Від Miss G

Короткі історії

85.9K 2.2K 9
A "Thug Love Series" Short Story. Be Sure To Have Read My "Thug Love Series" First. The Order Is On My Profile Description. Hope Y'all Enjoy Keep It...
That Sweet Hood Love Від Miss G

Сучасна проза

83.5K 2.8K 9
Why not a short story about the thug couple, Varo and Sweet Cheeks from my "Thug Love Series". Follow the short insight of their relationship and how...
Sextasy Від Miss G

Фанфіки

463K 4.8K 12
Part 2 To "X-Tra Credit" For Those Who Enjoyed That Book, Here's Part 2 To It. Read "X-Tra Credit" First, And It Would Help If You Read My "Thug Love...
𝙿𝙴𝚁𝙳𝚄𝚁𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴. Від ‏‏‎ ‎

Підліткова література

482K 20.4K 27
❝𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚋𝚎 , 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.❞ a short story