I Bullied Niall Horan?

By Lily_pham

Mikayla Campbell bullied Niall Horan when they were younger. When Niall auditions for X Factor and becomes th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Teaser - I Adopted My Own Daughter?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 19

14.2K 280 75
By Lily_pham

~Niall's POV~ 

"Mikayla?" Zayn asked shocked.  

"Yea." I said quietly. 

"Then why are going out with her?" 

"It's a long story I don't want talk about it" I started to walk towards the stairs until Zayn grabbed my arm. 

"No. Tell me. We have enough time for your story. This is serious Niall." I looked at Zayn and took a deep breath. I started heading towards the couch and sat down, with Zayn sitting next to me.  

"Ok. Well it started in Junior year. Mikayla Campbell came up to me and told me to do her homework. I told her no. She got mad and that day she beat me up with her little group. She told me if I don't do everything she says, I'm gonna get beaten up until I end up in the hospital. So I started listening to her, but she would still beat me up. I noticed if I didn't do what she says, I would get beat up more than usual. I only had one friend, Noah. The one who you saw on Skype and I visited his house when we were back in Ireland. He is the only one that knew that I cut and that I had a crush on Mikayla. He thought I was crazy for liking her. I don't know why, but I think that she's just a really nice girl. She just doesn't show it when she is at school. I guess its just to impress her group and I really think she has changed. I mean, it's a couple of years now. I don't think she bullies anyone anymore. There's a lot more, but I just got to the main things."

I looked at Zayn. He was staring at the ground.

"Zayn."

"Did she ever tell you why she beat you up?"

"No."

"Does she ever bring up that topic?"

"No."

"Don't you?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Cuz it's the past. We agreed to leave the past behind and just know each other right now."

"Well, you're gonna need to bring up the past again."

"No! Why should I?"

"She doesn't know what she had done to you! If she knew what she made you do, then she will know what pain she caused you!"

"But If I do, it's gonna make her feel even more bad for me and even probably leave me. I don't want to lose her Zayn."

"Isn't she a monster to you?! I may not know her but what I've heard, she made you feel like crap in Junior year."

"She's changed Zayn!"

"Ok, let's just say that she did changed,but she still did this to you!" He took my wrist and turned it over to the side where the scars were.

"I know she did, but she doesn't have to know."

"Yes she does. If you're not gonna tell her then I will."

"NO. I'm not letting you tell her. Whatever happened in the past is the past."

"No, whatever happened in the past effected your whole life. These marks just won't go away Niall and you know it. She's gonna ask you. What are these marks. You can't just lie to her."

"Why not?"

"Cuz she's your girlfriend. Do you want to lie about your life? What you have been through? Why you are so insecure about yourself when you're perfect?"

"Fine. I'll tell her." I muttered.

"I knew you would bud." Zayn said as he patted my back.

"Hey Zayn." I said as I started getting off the couch.

"Yea?"

"Wanna go get a drink?"

"Sure." Zayn said. We both started heading to our car to go to the bar.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

~Taylor's POV~

I started getting my make-up ready. Today I was going on a date with Harry. Best Day Ever! I put on some light mascara and eyeliner then curled my hair. I wore a plain white cami and some skinny jeans with my red Converse. I headed out into the living room to see Mikayla on the couch watching a movie.

"That sure will get Harry's attention Taylor."

"Haha yea, its simple but effective."

"Yep. It really shows your curves, you look great Taylor."

"Thanks." I smiled.

"What time are you coming back?"

"Uhm, not too long. Probably about couple hours."

"Ok."

"Call me if anything happens ok."

"I don't need to call you. I can handle things by myself Tay."

"You never know what is gonna happen. I gotta go. See ya in a bit Kay."

"K bye!"

"Bye!" I started heading down to the lobby of our dorm. I pushed the little elevator button waiting for the lift. When I saw the elevator door open, I saw Harry. He had his cheeky smile and had a red rose. I smiled and we hugged in the elevator.

"You look gorgeous Taylor. Like always." I looked down and blushed. Harry took my chin and made me look at him. He gave me the rose and kissed my cheek.

"You look great Harry."

"Thank you." He was wearing a tight shirt and skinny jeans with white converse. How does he umm ya know breathe? It's probably suffocating from his skinny jeans. Poor thing. He was also wearing something simple for a first date. Seems like we have something in common.

Harry took my hand when we reached the lobby. We started walking out holding hands. There were fans everything screaming. I was getting uncomfortable since I'm claustrophobic. I held Harry's hand tighter when we went through the crowd with security.

"I'll keep you safe Taylor. Don't worry, we'll be ok." Harry said in my ear. I nodded. We were almost by the car until we stopped walking when a mob of paps started forming around us. How can celebrities live like this?! I was getting a little dizzy. I lost my grip of Harry and started to lose my breath a little. I felt a two big arms carry me bridal style through the crowd. I held onto Harry's neck with my head in the crook of his neck and closed my eyes. I suddenly felt better knowing that Harry is protecting me and knew I was getting really uncomfortable. Harry put me in the car and sitting next to me. He closed the door and I opened my eyes.

"Are you ok?" Harry said.

"Yea. Now I am. Thank you Harry."

"Don't thank me. I would've done it anyways even if you weren't my friend."

"But still thank you. I could've fainted out there."

"I know, that's why I carried you and don't worry, you weren't heavy." He chuckled.

"The only reason why I wasn't heavy is because you work out everyday. If you didn't have those big muscles of yours then I would of made you fall too because I'm fat."

"No you're not love" He kissed my cheek again.

"Thanks"

"No problem." The whole car ride we talked and talked.

Once we got to the restaurant. I was about to open the car door on my side until Harry told me not to. I sighed and waited. Harry got out of the car and ran around the car to open my door for me. I stepped out and said thank you to him. He nodded and closed the door behind me. Luckily, the fans haven't seen us yet so we quickly hurried in the restaurant. I looked around and the place looked familiar. It wasn't any fancy restaurant. It was Taco Bell.

"Harry. Are we at Taco Bell?"

"Yep."

"Awesome." I loved tacos. And bells. I sure hope that the fans won't come barging in to see Harry during our date. We both went up to the cashier. I ordered a Doritos Locos Taco and Harry ordered a regular crunchy taco. I loved how he kept everything simple. Not trying to impress me by taking me to some fancy restaurant. We sat in a booth and within minutes some fans came into the restaurant. They kindly asked for a photo and signature and Harry agreed. After Harry was done, we went back to talking. It was pretty random stuff, nothing really serious. The whole time I didn't hear any fans screaming or paps asking questions. It was just us two. I wonder how Harry did it. After we finished talking and eating Harry looked at me.

"Uhm, Taylor. I had a fabulous time with you today. There is just one thing left to make our first date perfect." He smiled.

"Which is??" I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled so big I must of scared him.

"Yes! Of course I will." He pecked me on the cheek and had his killer smile. I was so happy I had to tell Mikayla."

I checked my phone, no messages from Mikayla or anything. Weird. Usually, even if everything is fine with Mikayla. She would usually text or call me asking how the date was and stuff. Something must be going on. I checked my Facebook to see when was the last time Mikayla posted a status. It showed this morning at 7. She always posts up a status. Usually when she has nothing to do. She's like 24/7 on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or Tumblr.

"Ugh Harry. Can we go back to our dorm? I think something is wrong with Mikayla."

"Yea sure. What's wrong with Mikayla?"

"I don't know yet. We started heading towards our car and it was complete chaos. There fans screaming everywhere, but it was around the parking lot. There was caution tape keeping them from getting onto Taco Bell's property. How did we not hear this when we were inside? We both went into the car and the driver started driving us back to my dorm.

"Harry, how did we not hear the fans screaming in Taco Bell?"

"Soundproof windows." He smirked.

"Smart." I smiled.

Once we got up to my dorm. I opened the door. The dorm was completely trashed. I couldn't find Mikayla anywhere in the living room or the kitchen. Harry and I went into her bedroom and there she was. She was curled up in fetus position crying. Worst Day Ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What happened to Mikayla? Will Niall tell Mikayla that he cutted?

Going to post again sometime later on in the month :)

Love you squishies

xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 938 22
A Narry Story... Harry Styles thought he was in love with his girlfriend Taylor Swift, they'd been dat...
24.9K 445 7
I believe in lots of things. I believe in not having...it...til you're married. I don't like cussing. Even though tons of people cuss at me, I change...
18.6K 276 35
Harry Styles is your typical nerd in school that no one ever pays attention to unless they're shoving him and his friends into a locker or are talkin...
31.7K 1K 45
Niall Horan moved from Ireland only 3 years ago and has been bullied ever since. He's bullied, not for being gay, but for being smart. And the bigges...