Living With A Police Officer...

Oleh Tears_To_Roses

Harmony Kingston has been through more in her short life, then anyone good ever image going through. She's a... Lebih Banyak

Living With A Police Officer
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 2
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 3
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 4
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 5
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 7
Living With A Police OfficerChapter Eight
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Nine
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Ten
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Eleven
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twelve
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Fourteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Fifteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Sixteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Seventeen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Eighteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Nineteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty One
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Two
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Three
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Four
Living With A Police Officer Twenty Five
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Six
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Seven
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Eight
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Nine
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty One
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Two
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Three
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Four
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Five
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Six
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Seven
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Nine *Final Chapter*
Living With A Police Officer Epilogue
Living With A Police Officer Credits

Living With A Police Officer Chapter 6

187K 2.9K 215
Oleh Tears_To_Roses

Hey Loves!!

Sorry for the wait, but I had to write this one and I had a packload of homework :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Six

Harmony's POV

I haul my backpack over my shoulder and follow him out onto the beach. I take of running down the beach, my hair whipping out behind me.

          I love running, it makes me feel free. Every time I run, I feel like I don't have a care in the world, and I love that feeling. Nothing compares to it. I especially love running on the beach. I like how the sand feels between my toes.

          I grow closer to the changing rooms, when out of nowhere, Drew speeds past me, heading for the only changing room available.

          Uh hu, no way. That's my changing room I call it.

          I speed up and whip past him. Not stopping until I'm in the changing room.

"Gosh Peaches, you can run" Drew says, not a beed of sweat visible on his body.

"I know" I smile.

          I pull the curtain across the doorway, blocking Drew and everyone else that happens to walk by from seeing me changing.

I remove my tacky orange jump suit that I had to wear while I was in jail and pull on my short shorts. I pull on my pink forever 21 t-shirt with a black rose on it, over my head. I kick off my black converse and slip on my pink and black old navy flip flops. I yank a brush through my knotty hair, and pull it up into a messy high ponytail at the top of my head. I stuff my dirty clothes into my bag and walk out of the room.

"It's all yours" I say passing Drew on my towards the sink.

"Thanks don't move" He warns.

I laugh. "I won't."

          I don't plan on returning to jail again. There's only so much a girl can take. Even though I was there for one day, I saw things I dont ever want to see again. Not to mention those toilets were just awful.

          My advice to young kids, do NOT become a delinquent, it's not fun stuff.

I walk over to the little run down sink and pull out my make-up bag. I put on some mascara, eye shadow, giving my eyes the smoky affect and smooth on some light pink lip gloss. Lastly, I hook on my birthstone necklace.

The necklace my Grammy gave me the day she died. 

I then walk out of the changing room, onto the beach. I slide down the wall of the changing rooms until I'm sitting in the sand. While I look out at the ocean, I remember that I still have the drugs in my bra and Drew forgot to notify his cop buddies that we had caught Kayla.

I don't want Drew to think that I've been using the drugs, nor do I want Kayla to wake up and free herself. So I guess the only resolution to this problem, is me running back down there.

I know Drew told me not to move, but this is important.

"Boardwalk" I shout, jumping up and hauling my backpack over my shoulder, taking off back down the beach, towards the boardwalk.

          I run down the beach as fast as I can, and arrive at the boardwalk in no time. I pull out my phone and dial *67 so the police don't see my number, which they probably will anyway because I don't think it works for the police station.

          I hurry over and drop the drugs in Kayla's lap just as the Police secretary answers the phone.

          Before she can say anything, I cut right to the chase.

"Hi, I have a girl here under the boardwalk downtown that's been doing drugs illegally, bye"

I dash back up the beach to the changing rooms, hopping Drew isn't mad, when I run straight into a wall. Not a wall, but a very muscular person who happens to be in my way.

          I loose my balance and face plant into the sand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if that's short, I tried hard to make it long.

I want to say thanks to those of you who have become my fan!! Thank you super much, It really makes me happy that you enjoy my writing!!

I have some super great story ideas roaming around in my brain, and I might be uploading one soon. So you should give them I looksie :))

Oh yes, if you read the authours note, put *Breaking Benjamin* at the end of your comment.

Comment

Vote

Fan

Thanks,

Ren Elizabeth

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

125 0 21
Ashanti wasn't searching for love, but who knew that one robbery would lead her to an adventure of love, lust, and trouble...
296 8 18
Girl- Cuban, abandon by her family and put in the foster system, once she ages out of the system she's sold to an American idiot who's rich, controll...
622K 15.8K 40
Avery was not an average, well behaved 17-year-old girl living a happy life. She was an underground fighter, a street racer, and had even gotten mixe...
57.3K 2.2K 39
WARNING 18+++ THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE THEMES AND STRONG ELEMENTS OF ABUSE Ruth's husband has always been mentally abusive but lately it's escalat...