Unlucky

بواسطة WeKindaDead

❝Death doesn't discriminate, between the sinners and the saints, it takes and it takes and it takes.❞ **** Th... المزيد

Disclaimer
Cast of Characters
Playlist
Preface
One | Midtown
Two | The Hospital
Three | Backstory
Four | Staring
Five | She's Back
Six | Mother
Seven | Funeral
Eight | New Beginnings
Nine | The Party
Ten | Midnight Swim
Eleven | Going Up
Twelve | Worry
Thirteen | Vulture
Fourteen | Plane Crash
Fifteen | Unread Files
Sixteen | Dodgeball
Seventeen | Halloween
Eighteen | Rematch
Nineteen | Answers
Twenty | Feelings?
Twenty One | Homecoming
Twenty Two | Coney Island
Twenty Three | Hospital Records
Twenty Four | 9-1-1 What's Your Emergency
Twenty Five | Extra Credit
Twenty Six | Website Killed The Printing Star
Twenty Seven | A Simple Mistake
Twenty Eight | Midtown Tigers vs Manhattan High Falcons
Twenty Nine | Midtown Tigers vs Manhattan High Falcons - The Final Quarter
Thirty | The Days Between
Thirty One | Buildings, Docks, and Goblin Men
Thirty Two | Happy Thanksgiving

Extended Summary

83 3 0
بواسطة WeKindaDead

After her sister's untimely death, Gwendoline Hardy has no one else to turn to except her one and only friend, who, no offence, was not good at comforting people. She goes from being ignored, to; 'that girl whose sister died in that car crash'. Enter Peter Parker, a kind, selfless nerdy boy who sees that Gwendoline needs a friend, and also happens to be the friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man. Left with no one but her friends and a legacy to protect, Gwendoline must take on new responsibilities, and emotions that, if we're being honest, make her very uncomfortable.

Peter Parker hasn't always been Spider-Man, in fact, he's only been Spider-Man for a few months, and he's already attracted the attention of Tony Stark, who brought him in to help fight Captain America. When Peter gets back from Germany, he is determined to impress Mr Stark, befriend the snarky, anti-social girl whose sister just died, maintain good grades, and go to his homecoming dance with his crush Liz Allan. A lot of goals for a boy in high-school. Not to mention the new supervillain in town seems to have it out for him.

The two of them don't know it yet, but they have a lot in common, Gwen is a lot dorkier than she might let on, and Peter knows what it's like to lose someone. They both have an alter ego, and an investigation they hide from everyone else (well, almost everyone in Peter's case). The two are closer than they might know, their fates intertwined, so all it takes is a little luck, to tip the scales.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

850 30 7
In which Y/n Parker, AKA Arachne, will have to help her brother save the multiverse. ༺🕷༻ 'I've faced plenty of supervillains with Peter. I never rea...
1.3K 32 31
y/n y/l/n was the "it" girl. She was popular, had good grades, she had everything that seemed to matter in life. But, it all changed after Thanos cam...
Truly Blind | p. parker بواسطة xxx

الخيال (فانتازيا)

63K 3.1K 30
Peter Parker x Reader Blind AU | COMPLETED 2021 »•« "I can't even see! Why do you bother?" "It's not about what we see, it's ab...
21.9K 426 44
After events of BOOK 1, Emma is adjusting back to normal after loosing Peter. Life isn't easy for her; being regular school by day and crime fighting...