Fluorescent Adolescent~Jughea...

Von underatedhuman

"Not to be dramatic but Jughead Jones could step on me and I'd thank him" "I'm literally right here, Poet" ⇠⇢... Mehr

cast & epigraph
graphics gallery
playlist
zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
nineteen and a half
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
thirty
thirty one

twenty nine

2.7K 88 34
Von underatedhuman

On the balcony Poet took a deep drag of his cigarette, leaning his torso against the cold cement. He watched the smoke fall from his lips and get pulled away by the wind, the translucent cloud twisting and turning before melting into the air, out of sight.

Poet took another drag, thinking of anything but Enoch. Or Penny Peabody. Or the crime scene. Anything but them.

"Poet!" Poet coughed, choking in surprise and dropped the cigarette, crushing it with his boot into the pavement. He hadn't been smoking as much anymore with Jughead around, wanting to quit, knowing how much it bothered the writer. He noticed they'd both been smiling more too. They had an effect on each other, whether Jughead noticed it or not. But Poet did and the though of it made him smile, a warm feeling spreading in his chest. 

"Poet, I need you!"

He walked back into the house, closing the giant French doors behind him. Veronica smiled at him from her place in the middle, quickly skipping over to him. 

"So, Mr. Price. What do you think?" 

Veronica spun in front of him, her white dress twisting against the air. Poet clapped his hands together in happiness. "Ronica, your beauty is truly blinding. You're giving Betty White a run for her money."

She rolled her eyes and smiled, "Shut up, Po Po."

"You're right, no one can beat Betty white." Poet nodded to himself. The two went silent, their eyes meeting before they broke into huge smiles. "But seriously, you do look good, V."

She thanked him before walking back over to her tailor, Poet plopping down onto the couch next to Archie. He sent the red head a forced smile, Archie answering with a glare.

Poet just rolled his eyes, turning his body away from him. Fucking Carrot Top.

Veronica's confirmation was taking place in less than two hours. Poet, along with Veronica's friends had been invited to join her and her family. According to her, people usually did it when they were in the eighth grade but the Lodge's wanted it to be special. (Or just wanted to be extra. Either one.) 

Personally, Poet didn't understand what the big deal was about getting confirmed. He'd never been a religious person, not many people were on the Southside, but he'd always been respectful to others and their beliefs, a trait F.P. had told him had come from his mom. She'd always been kind to people, but not afraid to bite. 

The thought of his mother quickly turned to the Black Hood. Poet furrowed his eyebrows and changed his thought process to something not as depressing. 

"Oh, Poet." Poet lifted his head to meet Veronica's gaze in her mirror. "Your suit's ready next door, when you're ready to change." 

He sent her a grateful smile, hopping up to his feet and giving her quick kiss on the head, making sure to watch Archie's annoyed expression. "Thanks, V. I'll see you there, yeah?"

She nodded and with that, he was off. 

⇠⇢ ⇠⇢ ⇠⇢ ⇠⇢ ⇠⇢ ⇠⇢ ⇠⇢ ⇠⇢ ⇠⇢ ⇠⇢ ⇠⇢ ⇠⇢ ⇠⇢ ⇠⇢ ⇠⇢ ⇠⇢

If there was one thing Poet looked good in, it was a suit. Well, if Jughead was being completely honest he looked good in anything and everything but the suit just hit different. The black blazer sculpted against Poet's arms, just tight enough so you could see his muscles without it ripping. He wore a button up black shirt, with the top four buttons undone, his bare skin slipping through just the tiniest bit. 

And his ass. Jughead caught himself gazing his eyes over it multiple times. But could you blame him? Poet's pants fit against his ass just right, tightening in all the right places. Jughead's face went red just thinking about it.

"Whatcha looking at there, Beanie Boy?"

Jughead's head jerked up, his eyes going wide and his cheeks red as a tomato. "N-Nothing. I wasn't-I didn't mean...you just look so hot." He squeaked out, quickly shutting his lips together after the small confession.

Poet smirked, slinking his hand around Jughead's waist, pulling him closer, gently tapping their hips together. "You don't look so bad yourself, cowboy." He gave Jughead's side a tight squeeze before suddenly freezing and pulling his hand back.

Jughead frowned at the loss of contact and Poet's sudden movement, but quickly turned it to normal as Josie started singing. He watched as Veronica joined in, walking down the aisle before the two met up and finished their song. 

Josie left to her seat, leaving Veronica to be confirmed.

Being totally honest, Poet zoned out for the most part of the ceremony but made sure to tune in on the most important parts to show V support and smile at her when their eyes meant.

The whole ceremony lasted about a half hour, afterwards everyone heading to the reception. 

Poet had to admit it. If there was one thing the Lodges knew it was how to throw a party. Colored lights twirled around the room, the light being dim enough to not blind you but also so you could see. Tables with cloths matching Veronica's dress were spread out across the room, still leaving room for people to dance and congregate. And the food! Poet had never seen so many different kinds, three different cheese platters, mini sandwiches, and was that-yep, a chocolate fountain. 

Just looking at it made Poet hungry. One of the top things Poet and Jughead had in common was their love of food. Jughead had requested French Toast at least five times since Poet first made them. 

Speaking of Jughead, the beanie boy was currently off in the corner by himself. After Veronica's confirmation he told Poet he needed to breath and be alone for a little bit and Poet nodded, promising to check in in a little bit. 

The two boys' relationship was...odd. But then again so were Poet and Jughead. They'd confirmed they had feelings for each other and acted like a couple but Poet was still wary of being too physical with Jughead which is why his hugs never lasted more than thirty seconds. They weren't an official couple and Poet didn't want them falling into a 'friends with benefits' type thing because he knew then it would take even longer. So he was going to wait. Until Jughead was ready and for the perfect moment. Jughead deserved something special and Poet was sure as fuck going to give it to him.

An hand reached out and grabbed Poet's arm, Poet letting out what was definitely a squawk as it pulled him into a corner off to the side.

Poet groaned after he got his footing, realizing who it was. "Really?"

"What are you doing with Veronica." Poet rolled his eyes at Archie, leaning up against the wall and glared at Archie. 

"Why you wanna know, lover boy?"

Archie tensed up, attempting to make himself look bigger. It didn't work. "Cause she's my girlfriend. And you're always hanging on her. So I don't know if this is like revenge because we don't like each other or because of that day at Jughead's-"

Poet cut him off with a laugh, Archie's face contorting into confusion. 

"Oh my god, Archibald. You're really that self centered, aren't you?" He dropped his smile into a glare, getting closer to Archie.  "I'm her bodyguard dipshit. Besides, she's not my type. Cute, by not my type. I have someone else anyways. Now, if you and your testosterone could kindly get out of my way, I have some cocktail shrimp that are calling my name." 

Poet stepped back, patting Archie on the shoulder before walking out towards the food table.

Stupid fucking Archie, Poet thought. He was almost as bad as Betty, really. They suited each other if you thought about it. They've definitely spent enough time together all ready. Girl next door and dumb jock. Go have fun you too. 

And don't even get Poet started on Archie's hair. Orphan Annie called, she wants her hair back, Archie. It didn't even look real. If anything-

Poet's thoughts were cut off as another hand pulled him into another corner. This time Poet just sighed and excepted his fate. "Jesus, what is it with people pulling me into corners today?" He mumbled to himself. 

"Poet, I've got someone! They said they have the head, come on!" Jughead held up his phone with an excited expression. Poet froze for a moment, buffering, before smiling. He nodded. This party was boring anyway. Finding a decapitated head was much cooler. 

"Then let's go, beanie boy."

⇠⇢ ⇠⇢ ⇠⇢ ⇠⇢ ⇠⇢ ⇠⇢ ⇠⇢ ⇠⇢ ⇠⇢ ⇠⇢ ⇠⇢ ⇠⇢ ⇠⇢ ⇠⇢ ⇠⇢ ⇠⇢

"What the hell were you doing at the dump last week, Tall Boy?" F.P. Jones grilled, staring Tall Boy down in his chair.

"I don't know what you're talking about." F.P. dropped into his seat, slowly wrapping tape around his hands, no doubt protecting his knuckles from what was to come. "I'm talkin' about you cutting the head off the Picken's statute and stashing it at the dump where you were seen, dumbass. So start spilling!"

Jughead stepped forward, pointing finger at Tall Boy. "Why'd you do it? Someone put you up to this?"

Tall Boy ignored him, going stone faced. He nodded towards Poet who stood off to the side with Toni and Sweet Pea. "What's the Ghoulie doing here?"

Rolling his eyes, Poet sighed and walked over to the man, flicking his face as hard as he could. "I'm part Serpent if you forgot, so shut it, dickface, and answer these handsome Jones men's questions."

Jughead paused, sending Poet a confused look. "Did you just call me and my dad hot?"

"Come on, focus, Jugs."

"Right, right. Answer the question, Tall Boy."

F.P. lent forward, pressing a hand against Tall Boy's head until the man answered. "'Cause I'm tired of seeing the Serpents goin' soft under your rule. Then Hiram Lodge came by, wanting to stir up some trouble. He said if I took the head, he'd get McCoy and all the cops to swarm over us, 'cause some chaos." 

Poet let out a sigh, shaking his head. "So Hiram Lodge asked you to start a mutiny because it'd give you the chance to take over, that's why you did it." Jug looked over at Poet who smiled, his eye brow cocked. "I'm more than just a pretty face, Juggie."

The leader of the Serpents stood, clasping Tall Boy's shoulders. "You betrayed your own kind, Tall Boy. You broke Serpent Law. What should we do with this lowlife?"

"Cut his hair!" Poet yelled from beside Jughead. Jughead nodded, "And strip him of his jacket. Exile him."

"All those in favor." F.P. looked out towards the rest of the rest of the Serpents, all of which immediately raised their hands. He chuckled, crushing Tall Boy's shoulders under his hands. "Looks like this piece of trash and I got along ride ahead of us. Say goodbye to your mane, Tall Boy." The trader gulped, suddenly regretting his actions.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry for not updating for a bit. School started for me  and we're hybrid and I'm dying already. Also, I'm pretty sure I may be the king of making entire story plots, characters, and just not writing the story. So that's always fun.

Here's a shameless self promo for my new book, Poison!

Kage Quartz is literally poison. He's not a toxic person, if anything he considers himself to be a good human and friend but the life threatening blood that runs through his veins makes him, well, poison.

After a robbery gone wrong, he's thrown into U.A. and learning how to be a hero. But with the League of Villains right around the corner, Kage's daddy issues, and that cute angry blonde boy Kage happens to like, there's no way he's gonna survive to see his second year.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - katsuki bakugou x male!oc

I know it's not my normal kid of book writing field but I've had this story idea for a really, really, really long time and I've finally published it so I would love for you guys to check it out. It's a Bakugo x male!oc story and there's not many written for him. So check that out!

As always, vote, comment, follow, love u guys!~underrated human

(What's your favorite school subject?) 

(Bonus: What Hogwarts' House do you think Poet would be in?)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

33.1K 1.1K 24
the last thing he expected after his mum and stepdad were involved in a fatal car accident was to be sent back to Riverdale to live with his alcoholi...
868K 17.6K 72
" I need to get rid of the boys somehow; especially bad ones dressed in leather." THERE WILL BE MISSPELLED WORDS, ETC. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, DONT BO...
839K 21.2K 39
"Just friends? Hah. You sure about that, Jughead? I see the way the two of you look at each other. It's clear that you're in love with her and it's c...
24.3K 346 45
"Someone! P-Please! Help, I'm in labor-ah!" Betty Smith barges into a bar, owned by the south side serpents. She's 19 and in labor, she needs help, a...