Forever | h.s.

By caselovesoned

"Even if I were to leave you today, tomorrow, or years from now, you should know; I've loved you since, I lov... More

Forever
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 66

75 3 0
By caselovesoned

~Annabel's POV~

"We need to stop by the store- Harry!" I yell as I walk in on him watching tv.

"What?" He smiles.

"We're supposed to be getting ready. We have to leave soon." I say, yanking the remote out of his hand.

"We don't have to go over to your parents' house until 6:30." He whines. "And it's only 5."

"But we still have to get food. Did you call your mom and sister?"

"Not yet."

"Do that now. Then we can leave."

"Fine. Can I get a kiss first?"

"After you do all of that." I smile and he pouts his bottom lip. I tug at it gently with my fingers and walk past him to the kitchen. I hear him talk on the phone for about ten minutes until he comes to join me.

"My Mum is coming but Gemma has Thanksgiving plans with Logan's family."

"That's okay, next year. I'll just let my parents know when we get there. Now let's go get the pie."

"Are we stopping back at the apartment after?"

"Actually, I don't think so. Let's change now and get ready, then we can go."

"Sounds good." He says. "Now let me get my kiss." I smile as he pulls me in by my waist, and parts his pink lips as I do. As always, the familiar taste of mint is subtle on my tongue but I love it.

"Okay, I'll go dress." I say, pulling away first. I choose to wear a simple black dress, and applied some light makeup before grabbing a gold clutch and filling it with essentials.

"Ready?" Harry asks, walking in as he buttons a light blue dress shirt. I stand and nod as I tie a dark blue patterned tie around his neck.

"Let's hurry before we're late." I say, kissing his lips quickly, my hands on top of his chest before walking past him.

"You look beautiful." He compliments, turning me back around and kissing me longer.

"Why thank you, handsome." I laugh. We leave the house and drive to the nearest super store, and walk in together.

"I think we should get this." Harry says, throwing a box of cookies into the cart.

"Help me look for the pie."

"What kind are we getting?"

"What kind do you want?"

"Mm, apple pie is too common. So is pumpkin. How about.. key lime?"

"Gross." I say, crinkling my nose and he laughs.

"You don't like key lime pie?"

"Not at all."

"Well, I don't know if we should be seeing each other anymore." He jokes, pulling my waist and kissing my lips. Once we pull away, a little boy is standing across from us, watching us. Harry looks at me and I, him before looking back at the little boy.

"Hi," I smile and he shyly waves, his cheeks turning pink. "What's your name?" I say, crouching down next to him.

"My mom says not to talk to strangers."

"Oh well your mom is right. Where is she?" I smile and he points over to a woman at the dairy section, and I nod.

"Is that your husband?" He points to Harry.

"No, he's my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" He tilts his head like it's an unfamiliar term to him, which it most likely is.

"Yeah. We aren't married but we are a couple." I say trying my hardest to explain.

"Oh. Do you love him?" He asks and I look at Harry, who has gone to look at different bags of chips.

"Very much." I nod.

"Does he love you too?"

"Yes, at least I hope he does." I laugh.

"What's his name?"

"Harry. And I'm Annabel." I smile and he smiles back, before walking over to Harry. I watch as he reaches up and tugs the hem of his shirt. Harry looks down at the boy and looks at me, and I shrug. I walk over to the two of them.

"Do you love Annabel?" The boy asks, pointing at me. Harry looks at me, trying to hold in a laugh, before crouching down next to the kid.

"I do." He nods and my heart warms as I hear those words.

"He does love you back." The boy says to me and I laugh.

"I guess so." I say.

"You have a pretty girl." He turns to Harry.

"I do, don't I?" Harry nods, looking at me with a smirk. I try my best to hold in a laugh.

"You're lucky."

"Hell yeah I am." Harry says, and the little boy's eyes widen.

"That's a bad word."

"Shit yeah, you're right. I'm sorry."

"You just said another one."

"My bad, I'm sorry little kid." Harry cringes, ruffling the boy's brown hair.

"Oh Charlie, come here!" A womanly voice is heard from behind us, and we all turn around to see the same woman at the dairy section. "I'm sorry if he was bothering you two." She smiles kindly.

"Oh no not at all! He's a charming young boy." I smile and she sends me a thankful look.

"Happy Thanksgiving," She looks back and forth between Harry and I as she grabs her son's hand and heads off.

"Well that was interesting." Harry laughs.

"He asked if we were married."

"No kidding," Harry looks at me.

"He did." I nod laughing. "We should get the pie." I say.

"Yeah. So, key lime?"

"No way." I scoff and he laughs, slinging an arm around my neck, and kissing my head as I push the cart.
_______________

~Harry's POV~

"Mother, we're here!" Annabel calls out as we step into the familiar home. I see Madeline shuffling out from the kitchen dressed in a sophisticated red dress.

"Darling," She gushes, wrapping her daughter in a hug, and touching her cheek with her own while making a kissing noise. "Harry, how are you?" She smiles, grabbing my arms and doing the same to me. I return the actions and smile.

"I'm great, and what about you, Madeline?" I say as she leads us both into the kitchen.

"Never better. Come, help set the table." She says, taking the Boston Cream Pie out of Annabel's hands and setting it on a kitchen counter.

"Hey, man." Josh walks into the kitchen with his girlfriend.

"Hey, good to see you." I say, as we do the classic man-hug.

"Hey sis." Josh walks up behind Annabel and hugs her from behind, kissing her cheek.

"Go help with the food." Annabel orders, wiping her cheek jokingly. She and Josh's girlfriend converse while I help lay plates down at every seat. It's almost 6 when the doorbell rings.

"I got it." Madeline says, and I watch as she opens the door for my mother. They greet each other in a friendly way; the same way Madeline greeted Annabel and I. I watch as the platter of cookies is taken out of my Mum's hands and are set down on the counter by the pie.

"Mum." I hug her and she kisses me.

"Oh Happy Thanksgiving, Harry."

"Anne, it's so good to see you!" I hear a womanly voice and turn to see my girl going in for a hug with my mother. I'm glad they can get along well, if they didn't I don't know what I'd do.

I love them both too much to think about that.

Annabel introduces my mum to her father, brother, and his girlfriend and they all give her a warm welcome.

"Let's sit down, shall we?" Madeline smiles, and we all take a seat at the table. I'm next to my mum, and Annabel is across from me next to Josh. Her father and mother sit at the heads of the tables, and an extra chair is placed by Josh for Cameron.

"So, Anne. Tell us about your family." Madeline smiles as she cuts into her turkey.

"Well, Harry is my youngest child. I have a daughter, but she had plans with her husband's family for Thanksgiving this year."

"Oh yes, I heard. Annabel mentioned that she wouldn't be able to come, that's unfortunate."

"Yes, well hopefully in the future." Mum smiles.

"Of course. And your husband?" Annabel's eyes widen at this, and my Mum tenses up, as do I. This is a touchy subject, and I don't like this at all.

"Oh, he's not-"

"He's dead." I interrupt and all eyes are on me. Utensils stop moving and everyone is silent.

"Harry-" Mum starts.

"I'm so sorry, Anne. I didn't mean to-"

"Oh no worries, it happened years ago." My mother interrupts, but I know she's shocked.

"I truly apologize." Madeline says sincerely.

"Don't, it was an honest mistake." My Mum smiles and everyone's silent afterwards.

"So, does anyone want pie?" Josh speaks.
____________________

"Are you mad?"

"No."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Don't be mad."

"Harry."

"Yes?"

Annabel sighs and begins scrubbing away at a plate.

"Don't be mad, baby."

"Harry, you just- you have no filter. That was a way to drop the bomb on everyone at the table. Your father's death isn't something we discuss on Thanksgiving, and especially not like that." My girl frowns and I want to smooth away the creases in her forehead.

"I know, I'm sorry. That's a touchy subject, I don't really know how to control the words that come out of my mouth when I talk about that." I sigh, picking up a towel and drying the clean dishes she passes to me.

"I get it, I do. It's just not the way you tell them."

"I'm sorry. Don't be mad."

"I'm not, it's fine." She assures me, but by the tone of her voice I can tell she's still a bit disappointed.

"I'm so incredibly thankful and grateful for you babe." I tell her in attempt to lighten her mood, and by the smile that creeps onto her face I can tell it worked.

"Harry,"

"No seriously. I love you with everything I have. I've told you this plenty of times before, and I'll say it a thousand times more; I'm so damn lucky to have you."

"I love you so much, Harry. I hope you know that." I smile and lower my lips onto hers, her hands wrapping around my neck and I can feel the coolness of the water on her hand and something light and fluffy like. Once our lips part, my hand moves to the back of my neck and I brush the area lightly before looking at my hand, and sure enough there are soap bubbles laying on my fingertips.

"Oh my god," Annabel laughs, wiping her hands and bringing them to cover her mouth. "I'm sorry!" She says, unable to control herself.

"It's not okay. So I'm gonna do this." I say before quickly gathering the soapy suds from the sink into my cupped hands, and flicking them at her. She tries to block them from hitting her, but they've already fallen onto the front sections of her hair and face, as well as her shirt and hands but only fractions of the suds.

"Harry!" She squeals as I do this, and I laugh. Annabel repeats my actions and flings the suds to me, and I do my best to block them from landing on me but fail.

"Woah, what happened here?" Josh stops in his tracks a few minutes after our soap fight and Annabel and I look at each other before laughing hysterically again.

"It's fine, I've got it." I assure and he nods chuckling slightly. I turn around and pull my girlfriend closer to me, and kiss her on the mouth, her soft familiar lips comforting me to no end.

"I love you," I whisper and she kisses me.

"I love you more." And with that, she plops a blob of soap suds onto my messy curls.
________________

Finals week sucks I hate school😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 782 27
One Direction Imagines with Harry, Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Louis. All take place before Zayn left the band. Range from Dirty to Sweet. I am not the cr...
1.1K 65 16
I had always dreamt of moving off to another country and starting a new, exciting life. However, when the opportunity presented itself, I found that...
616K 10K 56
Ashley Styles is Harry's sister. She hasn't seen her little brother in over five years. She arrives in London, excited to see Harry, but there's some...
8.9K 304 62
**READ AT YOUR OWN RISK** "It's fucking crazy, because you'd think I'd remember you, I'd remember them, maybe I'd at least remember us! But I don't a...