๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž | ๐ฅ.๐ซ.๐ก

By bloodlineluke

Sophia, the young and headstrong Queen of Ocerallia has been sent to the kingdom of Cadeiric to marry the Cro... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐•๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
SEQUEL!
SEQUEL- FIRST CHAPTER!

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ

518 52 24
By bloodlineluke

The next day, I was up and dashing about in the kitchens even if the sun hadn't even started to rise yet. The excitement and joy I was feeling had been hard to contain, causing me to hardly get any shut eye. Yet how could I care when I felt as if I was the happiest person in the whole kingdom?

I was currently making myself some breakfast before the cooks would arrive but every few seconds, I'd have to stop what I was doing and blankly stare ahead, clearly distracted.

Whenever I would just think about last nights events and conversation between Luke and I, I'd have to take a deep breath and try to convince myself that what happened was real and not some sort of dream or my imagination.

I just couldn't believe that I actually picked up the courage to tell him how I really felt. Nevertheless, he was just as shocked as I was.

We must have stayed down by the lake for at least another half hour but if anything, we didn't actually talk about that subject any longer. We had both suddenly become so shy and nervous that we didn't even know what to say next. Thankfully, it wasn't the slightest bit awkward.

I then carefully opened a jam jar and thickly spread it on a slice of bread before grabbing a handkerchief and wrapping it inside.

I quietly cleared up the mess and then walked out, deciding to go sit outside as I didn't have  anything else to do at this time anyways.

As soon as I stepped out the front doors, I shivered from the damp air, but proceeded to head down to the lake, sitting myself down at where Luke and I were last night.

I looked round, the image of us both just sitting inches away from each other appearing again in my head and I couldn't help but smile. At that moment, everything felt like it had been put right and that I didn't have anything to worry about any more.

Reality was, however, that I was very worried about Edmunds offer for his hand in marriage. It seemed that now I had confessed to Luke, I took Edmunds proposal a lot more seriously.

The thought made me feel sick in the stomach, knowing that I'd have to work this out and tell Luke soon which I did fear for.

I really did not want to marry anyone associated with Keit but at the same time, Luke had mentioned that his father was capable of changing this alliance, meaning I wouldn't have a choice. Even worse, I would not even be able to marry the man whom I had suddenly fallen for.

"Why on earth are you out here at this time of morning? It's freezing!" my head shot up at Luke who was making his way towards me and my heart already began to race.

"No, it's not." I laughed, giving him a dramatic eye roll. "Besides, I could ask you the same thing."

"I came looking for you." he broke into a laugh as he stopped. "I'm guessing you couldn't sleep either?" he asked, not hesitating to take a seat beside me.

"No, I've been a bit too excited." I said, bringing my knees up and wrapping my arms around them.

"Me too." he smiled, scooting much closer to me now. "Although I did go and see how Jack was coping."

"Oh yes, how is he?"

Last time I had seen Jack was just before I headed up to bed and he was actually awake at that time. He was in a world of his own but at least he had a bit more energy.

"He's a lot better actually but he needs a lot of rest. He will be fine in the next few days. You should have seen how relieved my mother was; and here I thought that I was her favourite!" he joked which made me nudge his sides with my elbow playfully.

"But I suppose that means that she's still considering to send me back to Ocerallia then?" I asked which made him sigh.

"I really don't know if they are planning anything or not. It depends on my actions in the near future." he said, running his fingers through the dry grass. "Which is why I think this is the perfect opportunity to discuss where we are with one another." he quietly said.

"Alright." I replied excitedly, my lips pursed together as I turned to face him.

"We've had news from your mother saying that the borders at Ocerallia are now safe. My father and his advisors believe that this is still partly my fault but for the time being our alliance and engagement is still in tact so-"

"Please just stop." I quickly cut him off and he gave me a confused look. "I was hoping we wouldn't talk about politics. Being as the border is now secure, I thought we could just talk about...us."

"Us as in just a girl and boy?" he asked with a small smile, a twinkle now appearing in his eyes. "I'd like that. We didn't really talk about it last night did we?"

"No, I think we were both overwhelmed a lot more than what we had expected."I laughed.

"I agree. So when did you realise you had fallen for the dashing young prince?" he asked, making me giggle.

"Just a few weeks ago, actually. Ever since you began giving me more attention, it all leaded up to me developing feelings for you."

"Just weeks? Is it embarrassing if I say years then?" he burst out into a laugh and anxiously played with the ring around his finger so I gave him an empathetic look. "I think that I need to explain everything from the very beginning because theres a few things you need to know about." he said and I raised my brow curiously.

"Go on." I dragged on the word and waved my hand for him to continue.

"Well, it all started when I first arrived in Ocerallia and I laid eyes on you. I was only eleven but I felt as if there was something there. Then years later, these peculiar emotions began getting stronger and stronger until I realised that I was indeed in love with you." he sighed as I stared at him. "I hardly knew you but I just couldn't get you out of my head and it was like that every day. Then you finally came here for this marriage and these feelings became more meaningful."

"Really? After all these years of not seeing me?"  I asked and he nodded. "I didn't know. Even for the time I've been here, I never realised." I said quite shocked.

"Yes but surely you must have noticed how awkward I can act around you at times." he laughed. "But do you remember when you first came here and I began to avoid you? Well I never wanted to but I had to."

"You had to? Why?"

"Because of my mother. She told you that I wasn't exactly pushing for a marriage, but she said this because she warned me beforehand that my feelings would get in the way, just like now for instance. That was what she felt, not me. I was furious at her for lying to you. She didn't mean any harm but it was wrong of her to make you think that I didn't want to marry." he took a short pause. "I was never angry at you but my mother swore that if I didn't distance myself from you to try and stop my feelings from getting stronger, there would be consequences. After we both talked, however, I realised that I just couldn't resist you any more."

"So it was actually your mother all along?" I asked quite astonished.

"Yes but please don't be angry with her. She's just worried and now even more so."

"I'm not, I'm just surprised. That's all." I shrugged, bringing my legs down in front of me and I flattened out my dress. "So I assume Ashton, Michael and Calum knew?" I asked changing the subject.

"Yes, they've known for quite a while actually. They were always urging me to tell you but could never pick up the courage to do so. If you hadn't said anything last night, then I probably never would have told you."

"Well, it's a good thing I did then." I laughed, tilting my head up at him. "But will you tell your mother and father about how I feel for you? Maybe then they won't consider sending me away?"

"I did think about that and I'm sure I can try to convince my mother. My father on the other hand..." his voice became small and he let out a heavy sigh. "He's difficult."

"Yes but he could end up changing his mind."

"One day he will. Until then, I won't allow him to change anything. I'm marrying you and securing this alliance between our kingdoms and nobody can change my mind." he said a lot more seriously now, a crease appearing between his brows as he clenched his jaw.

I then blinked at him, my heart suddenly heavy as I remembered Edmund.

Luke honestly seemed so committed to our marriage now, making it even harder for me to tell him that it might not happen and that I'd be forced to marry Edmund.

"Hopefully, we'll be able to work it all out soon." I said quietly, before I flinched as he reached down for my hand.

"We will. Things between us might change but they will change for the better. From now on however, we do things together. " he smiled, as his eyes met my own.

"I like that word already... 'we' " I said, my heart racing as I slowly intertwined his fingers with my own, hoping that I wasn't making him uncomfortable.

"I do too." he whispered and I let out a sigh of relief as he squeezed my hand tightly and after we exchanged a sweet smile, we stared back ahead to watch the orange sun rise above the trees of the forest.

———————————————————————

Helloooo!

So this one was more of a filler chapter to continue the last one and I'm so happy that you guys liked that one!

This one might have also been VERY boring but I promise that the next one will have a bit more drama hehe

Have a good day everyone :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 9.8K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 61.5K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 38.7K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
769K 17.4K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.