The Badboy's Brat.

Oleh thelavishwriter

Second place winner in the Teenfiction category, Eternity Awards. #3 Highschool #1 Lovetriangle #30 Romance... Lebih Banyak

Copyright Notice.
Cast
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Arianna and Jason
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
The Badboy's Brat.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Important note: I'm done and pissed.
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Celebrations!❤❤❤
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Questions + Gift
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 PART - 1
Chapter 84 Part - 2
Chapter 85 Part I
Chapter 85 Part II
Chapter 86 ~ The End

Chapter 34

444 40 30
Oleh thelavishwriter

Narration

Aurora was completely swallowed by her own thoughts. Zayn's words were very harsh to her as she tried hard to forget it all but she couldn't. His words hit her like a ton of rocks and it was difficult for her to forget it. As much as she hates to admit, it hurted her very much. The pain was raw and taunting. She still tried hard to overcome it. Kate was worried too and Aurora doesn't want Kate to worry about her. At least for Kate, she should act happy, she thought. Since she was tired, Aurora decided to stay at home and rest that day. So Kate also skipped school that day.

Zayn and the lads went to school as usual and Zira acted like she was so happy seeing Zayn and pulled her love struck tantrums. Zayn just ignored it all cause he was already occupied in his thoughts and had better shits to worry about. Zira was taken back by his odd behavior but managed. The rest of the day, Zayn was too silent and didn't talk to anyone. It was very hard for him to forget what happened. The harsh words he spat at her were actually aimed at him and were killing him. He loves Aurora but couldn't bring himself to tell her.

He was frustrated as it was getting too much into his brain. Loving someone madly and not being able to tell them was a whole new level of pain which Zayn wasn't aware of and couldn't handle. After all, he put this burden on his shoulders all by himself.

Zayn went home after school and was still upset. He couldn't get over it like how he thought he would. He thought forgetting her would be easy but it was the most difficult task he had all his life. Ryan called him continuously which he purposely ignored. He tried to exclude him from everything and stay alone. After a few minutes, Ryan stood at his doorstep. The door was made of glass and Zayn saw him through it. Though Zayn was surprised he didn't show it. Though he was being adamant that he doesn't want anyone, he secretly wished for someone to be with him. Ryan came in with an unreadable expression on his face and Zayn mirrored him.

"Why are you being like this?" he asked.

"Being like what?" Zayn asked, nonchalantly looking through his phone.

"Like a living dead. I know something's wrong. Tell me, Zayn," asked Ryan.

"No, there's nothing like that and nothing is wrong," he said, looking dead in his eyes.

"Oh, come on. Who are you kidding, eh? We both know that you are lying," said Ryan as he raised his voice a bit. 

"What do you want me to tell you? That I broke Aurora's heart? That she's hurt because of me?

That I can never make her happy? She deserves better and I would never be good enough for her so it's better if we stay like this," he yelled back, his eyes brimming with tears. 

"What did you tell her?" asked Ryan, a bit gentle this time.

"Nothing's going to change. It's alright. Just leave it, don't talk about it again. I'm confused by my own feelings, I need time," he said as he stormed to his room.

Ryan Knight.

I have no idea what he said and did to her but one thing is for sure. He loves Aurora insanely but he screwed it up big this time. This issue, if not resolved, would get too big which is not good for either of them. Letting it rest won't help either. He needs to open up. He needs to tell his mind and heart to her but he's refraining himself for what? He's insane and is driving us insane too. Jerk. If I ask him to tell Aurora that he loves her, he won't and would pull out stunts saying he doesn't love her. Perhaps I should try talking to Aurora cause someone has to. 

I immediately stepped in on my lambo, and the engine roared into life. I drove swiftly to her mansion. I was a bit hesitant. What if she doesn't want to meet me? What if she thinks that I am justifying Zayn? No, she won't think like that, it's Aurora we are talking about. Well, I just hope everything goes fine. I stepped out and slammed the door shut. I took some hesitant steps towards the door and rang the bell waiting for someone to open the door. Why the hell do I feel anxious now? God. 

One of her maids opened the door and politely greeted me before letting me in. Just when I sat on the sofa, I saw Kate coming down the stairs and she was caught off guard when she saw me being at her place uninvited. Could this get any more awkward? No. Kate being a good human being, gave me a warm smile which somewhat made me feel comfortable. Oof. Thank heavens.

"How are you? Been a long time since we've met last," I said, initiating a conversation.

"I'm gone, thank you. How about you?" She asked back. From her present state, she looks tired and kinda sad perhaps? The usual bubbly Kate was missing.

"I'm good too," I said and there came the silence again.

"Do you fancy drinking something?" She asked after a few moments.

"No, no, thanks, I'm good. Is Aurora there?" I asked as her face changed at the mention of her name but she answered anyway.

"Yeah, she is. She's sleeping. Anything important?" she asked, her tone changed immediately. She seems distant suddenly.

"I want to talk to her," I declared, though my mind yelled that it was not the right time to talk about this. 

"If you are here to talk about that bastard, you may leave. I don't want to see her hurt her anymore," she said rudely, her face red. She literally called my best mate a bastard right at my face. Why was she so angry at him? Perhaps she knows something more than I do cause Zayn barely told me anything. I should ask her but definitely not when she's like this. I've never seen Kate that angry! She's actually fuming. I could feel heat radiating off her body but I won't give up.

"What are you talking about? We just can't leave things like this. We have to solve it,"  I said hoping that she would agree but I was wrong.

"No. There's nothing to talk about him or solve. He betrayed Aurora. Be happy that I didn't kill your friend yet. If you wanna talk to Aurora about anything other than this, you're always welcome but if you are going to talk about him, I am sorry, but you may leave," she said, her words slapping me.

She definitely had a point and if I were in her situation, I'd say the same. She is a good friend. I didn't say anything and turned to leave but she stopped me by holding my hand.

"I'm sorry, for being rude. I just can't see her in pain. Not anymore," she said with glossy eyes. It reflected how much she loves Aurora and I couldn't be happier. 

I smiled at her and said, "At least she's got a friend like you. She's lucky. Just tell her to take care," with that I left. 

Narration

Aurora woke up as the sun's rays blazed through the window and hit her face directly. She squinted her eyes as she sat up. She noticed that Kate was not next to her. She saw a note from Kate on the side table saying she was downstairs preparing breakfast. She smiled at the note. "How did I get so lucky with you?" She murmured to herself with a smile.

She rubbed her eyes and let out a yawn. She was still sleepy but she had school. With that, she got up from the bed and went to the washroom to begin her daily routine. She let the cold water run through her body and calm her soul down. She was hurt but she was determined not to show it to him. She has to be the strong Aurora that her dad and mum raised her as. After taking a long cold shower, she stepped out in her bathrobe and was looking for a dress in her wardrobe. After a long search she selected a dress and changed to it.

She wore a coffee coloured top, with blue jeans and a Gucci belt. She wore a black leather jacket and knee high boots. She completed her look by wearing a Gucci watch. She looked perfect in it. After taking a look in the mirror, she stepped out of the room to meet Kate downstairs. Kate was a good cook. Though she doesn't always cook, she does today because she wanted to make something special for Aurora. Aurora and Kate left for school in their Lambo. Kate never told Aurora about Ryan's arrival. Anyway, she planned to tell me later.

They entered the hallway and had all eyes on them. Her confident saunter, her fire eyes, her swag demeanour were worth drooling and was admired by all. Every guy wants to talk to her, but doesn't have the nerve to do so. She always had a very intimidating aura which prevented guys from approaching her. After all, She's Aurora. Aurora Wilson. 

She saw Zayn and the boys. She ignored their presence and went straight away to the class followed by Kate. Zira was very happy to see this. She felt her job of separating Zayn from Aurora has been completed easily without trying. Zayn on the other hand, was completely unbothered by this. The classes began as usual and the lads were late as usual. Aurora felt a burning gaze on her during class but chose to ignore it but the gaze was disturbing her so much. She turned to see Zayn, looking at her and she immediately turned away muttering "jerk" under her breath. 

The next hours went in a blur as the classes for that day were finally over. Kate and Aurora were at the parking lot. Aurora seemed to be alright. She was talking with Kate. Ryan approached her and asked, "How are you feeling today?" with a small smile.

"Much better. Thanks to Kate," she said, smiling widely at Kate.

"Since when did you start telling thanks to me?" asked Kate, clearly offended and they both couldn't help but to laugh at her.

"If you ever wanna talk to me, I'm all ears. Alright?" asked Ryan to Aurora. She nodded almost immediately, smiling at him assuringly that she knew. She was very grateful to get Kate and Ryan as her friends. Aurora thought of Ryan as her elder brother she never had.

"Okay, take care, you two" he said and with that he left with a smile.

Just when Aurora sat in her car, she realized that her phone was missing.

"Bloody hell! I left my phone in class," said Aurora as she sighed.

"Wow, very good!" Kate glaring at her.

"Okay, you wait, I'll be back," said Aurora as she stepped out of the car making her way to her classroom. She then took her phone and put them in her pockets. While returning, she saw something which made a million daggers pass straight through her heart. She saw Zayn hugging Zira in one of the classrooms. She saw him whisper something to her while stroking her back gently which sent pangs of pain and jealousy to her heart. She couldn't hear what he said but she felt hurt. Terribly hurt.
Hurt seeing them together. Hurt that she was nothing but a game to him. Hurt that she meant nothing to him. Hurt that they were nothing. Tears started brimming in the corner of her eyes. She couldn't bear to see them anymore like that so she stormed out of the place.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
52.6K 2.4K 47
*UNDER EDITING* ❝What I saw in front of me was unbelievable. I felt a gut wrenching pain in my heart, as if someone has stabbed me a million times. S...
249 34 6
" Why are always like this since high school you have always looked down on people!!!! " " If people means you.., then yes I do look...
7.4M 327K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...