πˆππ‚π„ππ“πˆπŽπ.

By -lveyourself

in which hongjoong and seonghwa are lovers. until seonghwa suddenly disappears. Β©-lveyourself started: 17/8/2... More

θ­¦ζŠ₯
封青欣衏角
开始
δΈ€
二
δΈ‰
ε››
δΊ”
ε…­
δΈƒ
ε…«
九
十
十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
δΊŒεδΈ€
二十二
δΊŒεδΈ‰
δΊŒεε››
δΊŒεδΊ”
δΊŒεε…­
δΊŒεδΈƒ
δΊŒεε…«
二十九
三十
三十一
δΈ‰εδΊŒ
三十三
三十四
三十五
三十六
三十七
三十八
四十
四十一
ε››εδΊŒ
四十三
四十四
四十五
四十六
η»“ζŸ
δΈ€δΈͺ小方便贴
η•ͺε€–δΈ€
η•ͺε€–δΊŒ
η•ͺε€–δΈ‰
η•ͺε€–ε››
η•ͺε€–δΊ”

三十九

981 67 15
By -lveyourself

seonghwa sighs in content as he leans against the bench nearest to the tree beside the beach, the wind gently blowing against his face and making his short hair flow.

60 more, and I will be free.

he thought as he closed his eyes, enjoying the peace. he had notified his right hand man before coming here, a place which was closed to the public due to the renovation going on for the new beach house.

a place where he met his beloved for the first time.

seonghwa breathes the fresh air in content again, before his eyes immediately open in shock after hearing his name called out.

"seonghwa?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 2.6K 27
Haunted by strange dreams, Hongjoong begins to question the blurry line between right and wrong. Seonghwa has the perfect life, but yearns for a mus...
56.5K 2.5K 23
Two people start talking on an messenger app not knowing that the other is actually their friend Trigger warning! Drugs, alcohol, mature content and...
171K 6K 40
From childhood best friends to high school enemies, but one detention later, you become friends with benefits. π‘Œπ‘ˆπ‘π»π‘‚π‘₯𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅 ATEEZ high s...
43.9K 1.5K 27
story of Woosan breaking a secret admirers heart without knowing. There might be smut in future chapters. Seongjoong will be included!