Love at first Heartbreak

Da MoonlitGrace

WARNING: TERRIBLE TERRIBLE, AND I REPEAT TERRIBLE WRITING AHEAD! It was my FIRST teen romance novel so the s... Altro

Author's Note
First Impressions Suck!
Pretty good looking... for a Nerd!
Don't call me marshmallow!
Late on first day?
Ms. Sarcastic!
What is Love?
A Thousand Years...
Your Knight in Shining Armor!
Are you Troy Bolton?
I think I have fallen in love with Arthur Jones!
Aren't you just Mr. Frank-enstein?
Boxing Team of Class of 92!
I feel that you can only see the Real Me!
I missed you so much!
I feel like Cupid!
I think that I have fallen in love with her!
Trust Me Always!
I knew you were Trouble...
Because of you she will hate me forever!
Things now can never return back to normal now...
My man is back!
You don't care, I don't care!
I am always here for you!
She kept the pendant!
I enjoyed the date...
It will be a sight!
THE WEED STUFFED CHOCOLATES!
He promised...
This is worth it!
Why did my life have to be so twisted?!
You have that effect on me!
His phone has more secrets than an Agatha Christie's novel!
I love you more than a hundred pizzas dad!
It all makes sense now...
Sweet dreams, enjoy while they last!
You are the only one made for me!
I trust that I love you!
Epilogue (Liam and Gina)

I am better with him...

27 6 0
Da MoonlitGrace

Hazel's P.O.V

I opened my eyes, as I felt a hammer in my head. I held my head lightly as I looked around.

 I tried to get up but I felt a force holding me down. I looked down to see a hand around me.

 As I looked up to see the owner of the hand, I squinted my eyes. Was it... Arthur?!

I tried to shove away his arm, but it just pulled me even closer. How is his hand so heavy?! I quickly pushed him down my bed as he suddenly got up and placed his hands on the ground to stop his face from slamming in the ground.

"What the fuck are you doing in my house. my room, and my bed?!" I screamed. He looked around groggily as he suddenly noticed me and his eyes widened.

"Oh fuck! Did I just sleep here?!" He said as he smacked his head. I crossed my arms in front of him.

He threw his hands up in surrender, "Oh no no no! I am not lying! I just came to drop you here, and I might have fallen asleep here only! Oh shit!"

I suddenly remembered what all happened yesterday. Trace confessing his 'love' , kissing him, Arthur teasing me, me kissing him... Oh no! I KISSED HIM!

As I looked at him, I realized he was thinking the same. "I am so sorry Hazel! I didn't mean to... I was drunk, I am... I am just sorry!" He sighed as he looked down.

"I am sorry too, I... I shouldn't have done what I did..." I mumbled. We both smiled at each other. After a long time, did I not get a feeling of murdering him the moment I see him. 

"It was all so..."

"...weird!" Arthur completed my line. 

I quickly picked my phone and checked it. 15 messages from Gina, 13 from Emma, and 22 from Keith; and 3 messages from... Trace. Was I seriously his girlfriend now? Was I ready?

But I couldn't run away anymore. I didn't want to. What Arthur and I went through, I couldn't stop living because of it. I will stay with Trace and let it flow for some time. Let's see what happens...

"I... I should leave..." Arthur stuttered. I nodded. As he was about to hop out I called him from behind. He turned around as I approached him and kissed him on the cheek, "Thank you for helping me when I fainted!"

He was shocked for a second but he smiled as he kissed me back on the cheek as he whispered, "Goodbye marshmallow!"

"Goodbye jerk!" I mumbled as I smiled. 

********************************************************************

"So are you with Trace now?!" The three squealed together, even Keith! Over dramatic bunch!

I nodded for the hundredth time. 

"You kissed Trace, Arthur got drunk and then you kissed him?! And he understood and didn't say anything this time?! Damn! He has seriously changed a lot!" Emma whistled. I squinted my eyes at her. "Changed?" I asked confused.

"Oh yeah! Liam said that he has gone quieter, not creating fuss, not missing classes and even studying seriously! I have myself seen him stay up late at night and studying! He has gotten way too serious and is not dawdling around!" Emma explained. 

I looked at Gina. She had stiffened up at the mention of Liam. I felt a hard feeling on my heart seeing her like this. I was cheated from Arthur, it should have been between us two. But these two were caught up in the drama.

"Hmm weird!" Keith commented. The tension was broken with my phone ringing. I saw the caller id, it was Trace. 

"Hello?"

"Hey beautiful!" I smiled awkwardly.

"I am so sorry I couldn't respond to your messages!"

"It's fine...Umm, are you free today?" He nervously asked. 

"Maybe... what happened?"

"I... I thought we can go for a pizza!"

"Hmm! Sounds great! I will be free after 7!"

"Great! I will pick you up! Bye GF!" 

"Bye Trace!" I was kinda uncomfortable to say BF. 

As I turned, the three were already giggling at me. I rolled my eyes as I smiled at them. "Trace seems cute!" Gina wiggled her eyebrows.

"He even looks hot too! I envy your luck Hazel!" Emma sighed dramatically. Keith widened his eyes at her as he wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her closer, "You just love getting me jealous, no?" Keith playfully questioned.

Emma just shrugged as she pecked him on the lips. He kissed her at her neck, causing her to giggle. 

"Ugh guys! Look around and get a room!" Gina commented, disgusted. 

"So isn't this a room too? What is it, a park?" Keith smirked as he received a smack on his head from Emma for his over smartness. He winced slightly as I laughed at them. 

I heard suddenly someone from outside. I looked out to see Arthur standing at his balcony.

"What?" I asked.

"I am calling Emma. She seriously has a death wish!" Arthur chuckled. 

"What?!"

"Mom is calling her for past 15 minutes! She has not cleaned her room and her school work is also pending!" Arthur explained, trying to control his laugh.

"And you are telling me now?! What type of twin are you?" Emma shrieked as she climbed out the window and rushed in his room as she ran downstairs. 

"We should leave too. Our death certificate is also being drafted!" Gina gulped as she rushed down.

"You tell me about your date! Everything!" Keith whispered as I laughed and nodded. He grinned as he rushed out. 

"Hey! When do we start today?" I turned and got a mini heart attack as I saw him standing just behind me.

"Is it a habit of yours, or you don't understand the function of doors?" I scoffed. He just laughed as he flopped down on the bed. 

"Still, when do we start today?" He asked.

"Before 6, anytime!" I said as I sat down on the bed.

"You busy after 6?"

"Hmm! Got a date with Trace at 7!" I smirked. Arthur just stiffened up as he balled up his fists and nodded. 

"You jealous?" I taunted.

He looked at me, as his blue eyes burned in mine as he smirked and whispered, "I am. I am jealous!"

I didn't expect him to agree. He started laughing. I rolled my eyes at him as I shoved him.

"You surely have gotten stronger in the boxing classes!" Arthur winced at his arm.

"You have changed..." It was more of a statement than a question. He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. 

"You are being a good student nowadays I heard, like studying and and getting reserved a lot. Not causing trouble. You changed!" 

He smiled slightly as he whispered, "So have you! You have gotten more confident of yourself! You are popular, going to parties, drinking and swearing. You have gotten more free with your feelings, as you are not scared anymore of commitment to people. It is good..."

I felt my stomach tying in a knot. It might look from outside that I was all that, but inside it all was still a lie. 

"We can start at 5. Meet at your house!" I said changing the topic.

"Oh no! Not my house! We got to our personal spot. I am not practicing at home with my mom and dad grinning and Emma disturbing every second!" Arthur said as he stood up. I laughed lightly as I nodded. He still called it our spot. I smiled lightly thinking about it.

I thought he was going to jump out the window, but instead he pushed me against the wall as he held my waist tightly and leaned down to my face. I gasped as he smirked. I thought he was going to kiss me, but instead he whispered in my ear, "You look like you have changed, but you and I both know, that it is not. You and me, both never changed. We are just hiding. This will not last really, but they don't know that we have to..."

I was hypnotized by his stare. "Just curious, but who was a better kisser, Trace or me?" He smirked. 

I glared at him as I pushed him off me. Before I could smack him, he grinned as he quickly jumped out. 

I slammed my windows and spread out on the bed. Jerk. What does he think of himself?!

 But the worst part was that he was right.

 Why did he understand me so much? Why am I drawn to him, yet again? 

I am supposed to be hella mad at him, but he is making it impossible! Every time, with his million dollar smile and his charming ways, he seems to sway me away. I control myself, but I always lose it. If somebody else would even try to touch me, I would break his jaw. But him, he pinned me to the wall twice, yet I could do nothing. He had me hypnotized.

I was mending up with him, which could be dangerous for me.

Just curious, but who was a better kisser, Trace or me?

I closed my eyes and imagined. I deny it a thousand times, but I couldn't escape it. It was totally different with Arthur. It always is better. I am better with him...

Hey guys! Wassup?

I know this chapter is kinda a bore... nothing much, but this was just to show their transition from murder hate to normal hate... 

Now it is gonna get even more confusing!

Hope you are liking it till here... 

throw a comment here if you got something to say...

Meet you in the next chapter...

Until then, PLZZZ VOTE AND COMMENT!

Goodbye till then!

Love you strangers!

...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

218K 6.4K 51
Have you ever dreamed of finding...the one? Of course you have, we all have. We hold on to that hope that there is an invisible string attached to o...
Destined Da Meiala Leo

Storie d'amore

202 6 36
Yaz's life has never gone in a good direction. Every turn she took has always led to a sad ending. The boy she loved falling for another. The death o...
737K 16.9K 43
***COMPLETED*** This story was written when I was very young, so I personally find it cringe... read at your own risk đŸ˜¶ Needs editing. Mafia romanc...
298 66 39
This story is about a girl who had a crush on a boy in her class, having him tease her consistently, to having him want her forever. As it goes, love...