Starstruck (Haikyuu Genderben...

By Dachshund_Games

When you wish upon a star, anything can come true... (I do not own the characters, cover image from google.) More

Introduction
Wish
Problem
Reveal
Help
Class
Volleyball
Rescue
Precious Beans
Chat
Announcement
Asking pt.1
Asking pt.2
Dance pt.1
Dance pt.2
Dance pt.3
Dance pt.4
Dance pt.5
Epilogue

Shopping

1.4K 39 77
By Dachshund_Games

Suga POV

~~The next day~~

I woke up feeling refreshed. I opened the girls group chat and typed a message.

~Girly Crows Group Chat~

Actually a mom now: Morning everyone! Are you all ready to go shopping this afternoon?

Pepper: Yep! :D

RoLLiNg ThUnDEr: Yasss

Tangerine: Absolutely!

Mom #2: Yes.

~~End Chat~~

I smiled and put away my phone, starting to get ready for the day. I pulled on my uniform and tied a small grey bow into my hair.

Feeling adventurous today, aren't we Suga?

I finished my morning routine and walked downstairs to greet my mom.

"Morning mom! Did I tell you that Daichi asked me to the dance?" A smile tugged at my lips

She spit out her coffee and ran over to me pulling me into a hug.

"Oh i'm so happy for you dear!"

"Thanks mom." I smiled and hugged her back.

"I'm going dress shopping with the girls after practice today, so i'll be a little late." My mother nodded and went to clean up the splattered coffee.

~~Time skip to practice~~

I could see all of the girls in the club were giddy all through practice. I saw Tsukishima ask Yamaguchi why he was so jumpy. Yamaguchi did a zipping motion over his lips and smiled at Tsukishima. I saw the tall middle blocker roll his eyes but smile nonetheless. Daichi walked over to where I was standing.

"So why are all the girls jumpy today? I feel like you had something to do with it." He squinted at me.

"We're all going dress shopping after club. This is really the first time we've all hung out together." I replied and he nodded. I noticed a small blush dust his cheeks.

Wonder what he's thinking. (A/N You in a dress obviously.)

~~~~~~~~

Practice had finished and all the girls were almost done changing.

"So, I was thinking of going to the mall. Is that ok with everyone?"

There was a chorus of "Yes!" and everyone went into double time changing.

Soon we were all ready and walked out of the club room and in the direction of the mall. It was a nice night and the sun was just beginning to set. I took a quick picture to send to Daichi later.

Soon the mall came into view. Noya and Hinata couldn't contain their excitement any longer and ended up running ahead.

"Wait up you to!" Ennoshita yelled, starting to run after them.

Yamaguchi and I shared a look before running after them ourselves.

~~

"Ok everyone. Let's all stay together and walk around. There's two floors of shops so we have a lot of ground to cover." I said, gesturing to the building in front of us.

"Let's go!" Hinata whined. I chuckled and we started to walk in the direction of the first store.

~~~

We went to shop after shop and I still hadn't seen anything that caught my eye. We were nearing the end of the mall and I was getting anxious.

Earlier Ennoshita had found a cute pink dress with lace and bow. Hinata's dress was a cute blue color. I found it unlike her that she found one without proper sleeves, but who was I to judge?

Yamaguchi's dress was a forest green with a cute lace surrounding the skirt. And finally Noya had found a vintage style yellow dress with a defined waist.

I turned my head to the left and spotted a clothing store that we hadn't stopped in.

"Hey guys, can I stop in this one?" I pointed to the shop.

"Sure!" Hinata said, already halfway there.

I wandered the aisles of the store aimlessly, just trying to see if there was anything I would like. So far the only things I had found were long cocktail dresses that were a bit too revealing for my liking.

I had about given up when I spotted something out of the corner of my eye.

It was a knee length spotted dress that was the loveliest shade of blue. There was a bow tied around the waist and cute white dots covering the dress.

I took the dress off the rack and went to try it on. When I slipped it over my head the fabric felt soft against my bare arms. I tied the bow and took a look in the mirror. I did a twirl and smiled.

This is the one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the dresses!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is a question for anyone who doesn't live in the US. Do you all sit around and talk to eachother in american accents? Because today my friends and I had a competition to see who could do the best British accent. It took us an hour to get through everyone but it was totally worth it.

And who's the mom of date tech?

Have a nice day/night!

~Claire

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

723K 19.9K 37
❝ because we don't have wings , we look for ways to fly ❞ ●●● { DISCONTINUED . } multiple one shots featuring the characters from haikyuu!! x reader...
1.2M 44.4K 52
𝐘/𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 🥵 *𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒* 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄...
55.2K 923 25
Haikyuu genderbend story, hope you guys enjoy. Please vote and comment. Thank you.❤❤❤🤗🤗🤗🌟🌟🌟
6.9K 319 20
Can you escape? Trigger warnings: Blood, Gore, Suicide, Murder, Language, Major character Death (I do not own the characters, cover image from google...