Mrs. President Is A Male

By XiaocheYi

Description A rookie clerk asked old staff curiously: I heard our President already married? Old staff calmly... More

chapter 1 Good morning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20.1
20.2
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30.1
30.2
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41.1
41.2
42
43
44
45.1
45.2
46
47.1
47.2
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
[ CH: 63.64.65 ]
[ CH: 66.67.68.69.70 ]
[ CH: 71-72-73-74-75 ]
[ CH:76-77-78-79-80]
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89:Want to chase me? Keep on dreaming!
90: Buy Toy
91- Feeding
92: Love Children
Chapter 93 - Adopting a child (☞ ಠ_ಠ)☞
94. : First time at the Ke household
Chapter 95 - After Taking Advantage
Chapter 96 - What Do You Want To Do
Chapter 97 - Don't Bully My Wife
Chapter 98 - First Day of Ke Yan's Business Trip and Jiang Qi is Doing Fine
Chapter 99 - Mother Jiang is Here
Chapter 100: Ke Yan is back
Chapter 101: Date?
Chapter 102: depressed
Chapter 103: Soup
Chapter 104: find someone
Chapter 105: Go to your house to sleep
Chapter 106: Finished?
Chapter 107: Contrast
Chapter 108: understand
Chapter 109: we go home
Chapter 110: noodles
Chapter 111: always together
Chapter 112: closer
Chapter 113: silly wife
Chapter 114: silly daughter-in-law
Chapter 115: coming soon, Christmas
Chapter 116: buy gifts
Chapter 117: find
Chapter 118: isn't it male
119: let's go home together
120: Ke Yan to realize Jiang Qi's wish
121: Home
122: Ke Yan's plan to please
123: said
124: Two fools
125: Trust me
126: one more person loves him
127: same
128: go home again
129: not bad?
130:. pour water
131: agree
132: holding hands in the company
133: happy christmas eve
134: Let get married
134: how to meet parents
135: go to a place
136: Yang family parents
137: conversation
138: love to him
139: the man
140: I know it a long time ago
141: have been seen
142: rely
143: first employee
144: I'm happy with you
145: have a meal together
146: same as usual
147:try a suit for marriage
148: aunt
149: our children
150: intimate
151: painting in the bookstore
152: intimate
153: I will help you remember
154: eat
155: please take the kids
156: biting your fingers means you are hungry
157: Does it smell bad?
158: take care of Xiao Ke
159: The Yang family is coming back
160: Young brother
161: She was scolded stupid by mother Yang
162: Lin Zirui's heartfelt words
163: Go home for the new year
164: Happy new year
166: I will be happy if you are there [ END ]
Extra-1
Extra-2 ( Wedding Night )
Extra-3
Extra-4
Announcement
Another Announcement from Van
Extra- about Jiang Qi's birthday
Extra-5 [Unedited]

165: Visit

2.8K 105 14
By XiaocheYi

Because Jiang Qi went to bed late last night, Jiang Qi was awakened by Jiang's mother early in the morning and after eating the longevity noodles, he crawled back to bed and went to sleep.

According to custom, a bowl of longevity noodles and two eggs must be eaten on the morning of the first day of the new year.

On the other hand, Ke Yan got up very early. After eating the noodles, he said to Mom and Dad Ke and put up the big and small packages of gifts and drove to Jiang's house.

At the door of Jiang's house, it was Jiang Ma in an apron who came to open the door.

Jiang Ma smiled happily when she saw Ke Yan come so early, "Ke Yan, come so early, come in."

Ke Yan entered the room and smiled and said to Jiang Ma: "Mom, Happy New Year."

"Good, good, so good, happy new year."

Ke Yan, who hadn't been praised by his elders for so good in many years, was stunned, and then smiled.

Putting the gift on the table in the living room, Jiang's mother saw it and said, "This kid, he will come, what other gift do you bring?"

"Mom, this is a little bit of my heart, don't be so polite with me."

Hearing what Ke Yan said, Jiang's mother smiled happily, "I'm so sensible, XiaoQi is still sleeping, and went to bed after getting up in the morning and eating noodles."

"Really?" Ke Yan smiled, "Jiang Qi is usually tired from work, so let him sleep, just because I have something to discuss with you and dad."

"Look for me?" As soon as Ke Yan's voice fell, he heard Dad Jiang's voice.

Dad Jiang was reading in the study just now and he heard Ke Yan's voice coming from the living room. He happened to hear Ke Yan talking about him.

"Yes, Dad, happy new year, I have something to discuss with you and mom."

"Come in, then." Dad Jiang asked Ke Yan to talk in the study.

With a bag of things in his hand, Ke Yan entered the study with Dad and Ma Jiang.

But at this time Jiang Qi was still lying on the bed and sleeping, not knowing what Ke Yan was talking about with Jiang Dad and Jiang Ma.

After talking with Mom and Dad Jiang, Ke Yan first walked out of the study, leaving Dad and Mom Jiang to talk in the study.

When Ke Yan walked out of the study, Jiang Lu just came out to pour some water. Seeing Ke Yan, the sleepy bugs were all driven away immediately, and immediately he doesn't sleepy at all.

But Ke Yan didn't see Jiang Lu and went straight into Jiang Qi's room.

Jiang Lu hesitated when he saw it, put down the water glass, and quietly walked to the door of Jiang Qi's room to eavesdrop.

T/N: I like this kind of brother,⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

When Ke Yan entered Jiang Qi’s room, he saw a bulge on the bed. Jiang Qi was completely buried in the quilt, only his head was exposed. When he walked in, he found that Jiang Qi’s nose was stuffy in the quilt. Ke Yan Help Jiang Qi quickly pull the quilt down.

Jiang Qi's face was a little red, and he didn't know if it was holding back or the heating was too high.

Ke Yan bent down and gave Jiang Qi a heavy kiss.

Jiang Qi was awakened personally, and when he saw that it was Ke Yan, he was taken aback for a moment, "So early?" Then he thought, maybe he slept too late and was about to get up, "I'll get up soon."

"It's okay, no hurry." Ke Yan didn't let Jiang Qi get up, but lay down on his own, lying next to Jiang Qi.

Jiang Qi opened the quilt and signaled Ke Yan to lie in the quilt, but he was stopped by Ke Yan as soon as the quilt was opened. Instead, he helped Jiang Qi to cover the quilt, "It's okay, I'm not cold." Ke Yan hugged Jiang Qilian with the quilt in his arms.

Jiang Qi's face rubbed against Ke Yan's arms.

At this time, Jiang Lu outside the door left Jiang Qi's room with a frustrated expression. The soundproofing was so good that he could not hear anything.

T/N: (≧▽≦) this brother Lu

The two lay down for a while. Then Jiang Qi got dressed and they walked out of the room, the Jiang family was sitting on the sofa in the living room watching TV except for the son of Brother Jiang.

It's not that the two of them have been lying down for too long, but they all got up because they knew that Ke Yan had come.

Ke Yan told everyone a happy new year, and then chatted for a while, and then he and Jiang Qi were about to leave for Ke's house.

The two walked to the hallway, Jiang Qi put on the coat, and before he finished wearing it, Jiang Ma took out the gift that Jiang Qi had prepared to take to Ke's house. Jiang Qi took the gift with both hands and was about to take it. Put down the gift and put on the coat. Ke Yan has already put it on. Naturally, he helped Jiang Qi put on the coat, zip up the zipper, and then took off the scarf that Jiang Qi had hung in the hallway, and helped Jiang Qi to encircle it. It must be strict to ensure that no cold wind can blow in.

Then he took the gift from Jiang Qi and asked Jiang Qi to wear shoes.

Jiang Qi stooped to stand up, put on his shoes and stood up, "Okay, let's go." He was about to leave.

"Wait a minute." Ke Yan stopped Jiang Qi, put the gift in his hand aside, then squatted down and squatted in front of Jiang Qi, helping Jiang Qi to tie his loose shoelaces meticulously.

After tying it up, stand up, pick up the gift in one hand, and hold Jiang Qi's hand in the other, and said, "Then let's set off first."

The Jiang family stared at the two for a moment, watched Ke Yan's natural and proficient movements, and then looked at Jiang Qi's attitude of natural enjoyment, and they could see their usual life patterns. It was Ke Yan taking care of Jiang Qi.

"Okay, be careful on the road." Dad Jiang reacted first and nodded.

When the two of them went out, Jiang Lu suddenly bit the pillow. "If you want to get married, you must marry this man. So considerate and take good care of others is a model among good men. He is so kind to the second brother, which makes people envious. Envy and hate."

When Jiang's mother heard what Jiang Lu said, she suddenly thought of something. She smiled. It's really good to marry such a good man.

Jiang Qi and Ke Yan went downstairs together, put the gift Jiang Ma prepared in the trunk, and then got in the car and drove to Ke's house.

It wasn't too late when they arrived at Ke's house. As soon as Jiang Qi walked in, he saw Ke's father and mother sitting in the living room. Ke Shao came back and sat on the sofa, while Ke Shao's husband was playing with Xiao Ke with toys.

Jiang Qi handed the gift to Lan Ruyin, and said with a smile to everyone: "Dad, Mom, happy new year, sister, brother-in-law, happy new year."

Jiang Qi is wearing new clothes today. The dark blue jacket makes Jiang Qi's skin white, and looks both good-looking and flattering.

"Okay, sit down." Lan Ruyin smiled. Now she sees Jiang Qi more and more satisfied.

Jiang Qi and Ke Yan sat down, and Ke Xin said, "After the Chinese New Year, you should also consider organizing the wedding. Although you can't get a marriage certificate in China, you can go abroad."

Homosexuality is still not accepted in China. Yes, but many foreign countries already agreed.

"No need." Jiang Qi said with a smile, "I and Ke Yan think it needn't be so troublesome. Anyway, it's the same with or without a marriage certificate."

Ke Yan nodded. He and Jiang Qi have the same feelings with or without a marriage certificate. But before this incident, Ke Yan planned to take Jiang Qi abroad to obtain a marriage certificate, but Jiang Qi didn’t even think about it. It must be so troublesome.

So the two people have the same opinion now.

Ke Xin nodded, expressing understanding.

Ke Shao glanced at Ke Yan, thought of something that Ke Yan had planned secretly, and smiled, "It doesn’t matter if you have the marriage certificate, the wedding must be done, Jiang Qi, did Ke Yan say when the wedding will be held? "

Although Ke Yan said that he would leave the wedding to him, he hadn't said when the wedding would take place, so Jiang Qi shook his head and said that he didn't know.

Ke Shao smiled mysteriously and didn't say anything, because she saw her brother's gaze, didn't she just want to surprise Jiang Qi? She will keep the secret.

Ke Shao thought of what expression would Jiang Qi show if he knew of this surprise tomorrow? It should be a pleasant surprise. Whether it is a man or a woman, this kind of thing will definitely be very moved.

Thinking of this, Ke Shao glanced at her husband. When her husband proposed to her, she was not so romantic. Fortunately, her husband was kind and considerate to her, so she  don't punish him on the washboard.

"It's okay, anyway, let Ke Yan take care of this matter." Ke Xin said.

"Yes." Lan Ruyin nodded, "By the way, you can almost ask Aunt Li to cook lunch, and let Ke Yan take you back after lunch."

After hearing Lan Ruyin's words, Jiang Qi looked at Ke Yan in confusion. He thought he would spend the night at Ke's house tonight, and would it be too early to return after lunch?

Ke Yan received Jiang Qi's doubts, but just nodded.

Because he is going to give Jiang Qi a surprise tomorrow, he still has many things to do this afternoon.

Although Jiang Qi was puzzled, Ke Yan nodded. Although he didn't know why he went back so early, Jiang Qi decided to ask Ke Yan again when he decided to go out later.

Aunt Li cooks very quickly, and he can start cooking in a while.

After eating, sitting on the sofa and eating fruit for a while, Jiang Qi and Ke Yan left first.

When he got outside, Jiang Qi asked Ke Yan, "I thought I wouldn't go back tonight, why did I leave so early? Is there something urgent?"

"I have something in the afternoon, so I will send you home first." Ke Yan nodded while holding Jiang Qi's hand.

"what's up?"

"I can't tell you for now, I will know tomorrow."

"Can't you tell me now?" Jiang Qi was curious.

"That won't work." Ke Yan kissed Jiang Qi on the cheek, and refused Jiang Qi's request.

"All right." Jiang Qi didn't ask any more, and the two got in the car together.

When the car drove downstairs to Jiang’s house, Ke Yan unfastened his seat belt, leaned over and kissed Jiang Qi’s lips, Jiang Qi responded, and Ke Yan touched Jiang Qi’s face, “Then I’ll go first. see you tomorrow."

"Okay, be careful on the road." Jiang Qi got out of the car and turned upstairs while watching Ke Yan's car drive away.

Jiang Qi came home. Jiang Ma was watching TV in the living room. She was taken aback when she saw Jiang Qi come back, "Why did you come back so early?"

" Ke Yan has something to do, so he send me back first." Jiang Qi took off the coat that Ke Yan had put on him in the morning and hung it up.

"Yes, Ke Yan should be very busy today." Jiang Ma nodded.

"Do you know what Ke Yan is up to?" Jiang Qi asked even more curiously.

Jiang's mother shook her head quickly, "I don't know."

Jiang Qi was dubious, why did he have a strange feeling?

Is there anything Ke Yan is hiding from him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 644 23
မင်းနှုတ်ကစကားတွေနဲ့ ပြိုလဲတဲ့အထိတကူးတက ထိုးနှပ်နေဖို့မလိုပါဘူး ငါက သေမိန့်ကျပီးသောအမှုသည်ပါ ..
1.2M 28.6K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
269K 3.7K 64
Heartless President x Gentle Pianist! After three years of wasted effort, all Wen Nian'nan got were cold eyes and a body filled with scars. While loo...
3.1M 197K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...