Mrs. President Is A Male

Per XiaocheYi

Description A rookie clerk asked old staff curiously: I heard our President already married? Old staff calmly... Més

chapter 1 Good morning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20.1
20.2
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30.1
30.2
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41.1
41.2
42
43
44
45.1
45.2
46
47.1
47.2
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
[ CH: 63.64.65 ]
[ CH: 66.67.68.69.70 ]
[ CH: 71-72-73-74-75 ]
[ CH:76-77-78-79-80]
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89:Want to chase me? Keep on dreaming!
90: Buy Toy
91- Feeding
92: Love Children
Chapter 93 - Adopting a child (☞ ಠ_ಠ)☞
94. : First time at the Ke household
Chapter 95 - After Taking Advantage
Chapter 96 - What Do You Want To Do
Chapter 97 - Don't Bully My Wife
Chapter 98 - First Day of Ke Yan's Business Trip and Jiang Qi is Doing Fine
Chapter 99 - Mother Jiang is Here
Chapter 100: Ke Yan is back
Chapter 101: Date?
Chapter 102: depressed
Chapter 103: Soup
Chapter 104: find someone
Chapter 105: Go to your house to sleep
Chapter 106: Finished?
Chapter 107: Contrast
Chapter 108: understand
Chapter 109: we go home
Chapter 110: noodles
Chapter 111: always together
Chapter 112: closer
Chapter 113: silly wife
Chapter 114: silly daughter-in-law
Chapter 115: coming soon, Christmas
Chapter 116: buy gifts
Chapter 117: find
Chapter 118: isn't it male
119: let's go home together
120: Ke Yan to realize Jiang Qi's wish
121: Home
122: Ke Yan's plan to please
123: said
124: Two fools
125: Trust me
126: one more person loves him
127: same
128: go home again
129: not bad?
130:. pour water
131: agree
132: holding hands in the company
133: happy christmas eve
134: Let get married
134: how to meet parents
135: go to a place
136: Yang family parents
137: conversation
138: love to him
139: the man
140: I know it a long time ago
141: have been seen
142: rely
143: first employee
144: I'm happy with you
145: have a meal together
146: same as usual
147:try a suit for marriage
148: aunt
149: our children
150: intimate
151: painting in the bookstore
152: intimate
153: I will help you remember
154: eat
155: please take the kids
156: biting your fingers means you are hungry
157: Does it smell bad?
158: take care of Xiao Ke
159: The Yang family is coming back
160: Young brother
161: She was scolded stupid by mother Yang
163: Go home for the new year
164: Happy new year
165: Visit
166: I will be happy if you are there [ END ]
Extra-1
Extra-2 ( Wedding Night )
Extra-3
Extra-4
Announcement
Another Announcement from Van
Extra- about Jiang Qi's birthday
Extra-5 [Unedited]

162: Lin Zirui's heartfelt words

2.9K 124 30
Per XiaocheYi

Mother Yang  is usually a very gentle, but when she gets angry, no one in her family is not afraid of her.

What's more, it was the Lin family who met Mother Yang for the first time. They were  scolded that they didn't even know how to respond.

"Yes, I suddenly remembered one thing, I want to talk about how Shaoyu and Zirui met, and thank you for letting them know each other."

"What..., what do you mean?" Mother Lin didn't know what Yang Ma was talking about or what it meant.

"The first time they met was when they met on a blind date. The person who was supposed to go on the blind date was Lin Le, but Zirui went instead of her, so they met. Now at this time, I am very grateful that Lin Le didn't go. It was Zirui. So,they can get to know each other. Although I didn't like my son being with a man at first, but now I think Zi Rui is very good. I like him very much."

The Lin family thought about these two people knowing each other, but they didn't expect them to know each other this way.

Mother Lin remembered that at that time, a good sister of her said that she wanted to introduce a man to Lin Le for a blind date. At that time, she did not want Lin Le to marry so early, so she refused, but her good sister always praised the man's good family and handsome appearance. She was a little moved. Maybe it was a good idea to introduce Lin Le to know and know well, so she agreed, but when she told Lin Le about it, Lin Le was reluctant to go on a blind date, so she let her son Lin ZiRui went instead of Lin Le to explain clearly to the other man.

But how did you know that these two people met at that time?

"Even so, Zi Rui, think carefully about yourself, break up with this man, I'll think for you..." Before Father Lin finished speaking, Mother Yang was angry.

Together, they still couldn’t understand her, and they try to snatch her second daughter-in-law away, and patted the table, "Don’t think I don’t know how you treated Zirui. I have been so indifferent to him for so many years now. If you keep talking about thinking about him, I think you are hypocritical."

"Mom, don't be angry, your hands must be sore." Lin Zirui stood up, walked to the side of Mother Yang, picked up Mother Yang's hand pressed tightly on the table and looked at it. It's turned red.

"Dad, Mom, I want to talk to them myself."

Mother Yang disagreed, "There is nothing to discuss with them."

"Mom, let Zirui talk to them in person." Yang Shaoyu knew Lin Zirui's thoughts.

"Yes, wife." Dad Yang agreed.

"Well, then, just call me if you have anything." Mother Yang still looked uneasy.

Lin Zirui smiled and said, "Okay, don't worry mom."

Mother Lin felt uncomfortable when she saw it. She had never been so close to Zirui, and Zirui cared about her so much, it was really cheap for this woman.( She mean about Mother Yang ).

Lin Zirui said to Father Lin and Mother Lin after speaking, "Let's go to the next door and talk."

"Okay." Father Lin agreed, and took the lead with Mother Lin to go out and talk about it alone, so that he would not be disturbed by this aggressive Mother Yang.

The three people stayed in the cubicle before Father Lin and Mother Lin. Lin Zirui spoke as soon as he sat down, "First of all, I won't break up with Shaoyu."

Father Lin and Mother Lin wanted to speak after hearing this. Lin Zirui went on to say, "Shaoyu is the first person I like and pursues actively. My vision is really good. Shaoyu is really worthy of my love.

Shaoyu was also the first to give me a feeling of being hurt and loved in my heart. My original warm heart suddenly became hot. It was really happy to be with him. I grew up. The first time he was so happy, even his family was so warm. They said that they were my family. Apart from the eldest brother and the second brother, the only people who gave my family love were them. "

Mother Lin was a little flustered after hearing this, "We are your real family..."

"No, no, you are my biological parents, but since I can remember, I have never felt your love or even cared about me. I have also worked hard to get my grades in school and hope to get your praise. I’ve never gotten your praise, even because I know that you love sister, and try hard to be a good brother, try hard to love my little sister, just hope you can say that I’m really good and hug me. But with me When I grew up, I gradually realized that the impossible,it was impossible to ask for it, and I didn’t want to deliberately please you. Since childhood, no parents came to pick me up from school. When other parents came to hold a parent meeting, I was alone. When my parents didn’t come, I was very sad, and it became a pain that I can hardly forget no matter how old. But I didn’t expect my biological parents to make me so heartbroken. After knowing that I like men, you didn’t even think about it and said I didn’t have to be your son. I shouldn't have any expectations of you at all."

After Lin's father and Lin's mother quietly listened to Lin Zirui's words, there was a feeling of guilt and shame in thier heart. How could they be so confused? Zirui is their life, but they seem to have Zi Rui looked like a stranger.

"Anyway, I will be with Shaoyu. Whether you agree or not, or whether you want to break away from the parent-child relationship with me, my decision will not change. Then, I finish talking, I will leave first." Lin Zirui stood up and bowed to them, and walked out of the cubicle without looking back.

Father and Mother Lin didn't have the face to call Lin Zirui, let alone face Lin Zirui.

After sitting in the cubicle for a long time, it was completely dark when they got home.

As soon as Mother Lin came home, she walked to the door of Lin Zirui's room. She wanted to see the room where Zirui had lived.

Sitting on Zirui's bed, Ma Yang touched the sheets on the bed. It was cold, like a room. Their master hadn't come back for a long time, and looked cold.

She no longer remembers about Lin ZiRui after gave birth to Lin Le when Lin Zirui was a few years old. Then, she gradually forgot that her youngest son was also not a few years old at that time. No, she probably hadn’t thought about it at that time. She was very happy for her newly born daughter and can't wait to give Lin Le all the things. Therefore, when Lin Zirui was so young, she never gave her a little love as his mother, nor did she give him a little care.

Mother Lin's face darkened, thinking that the eldest son and the second son often called Lin Zirui. As Xiaorui's mother, not only did she have such an intimate name, but also Zirui the two Words are rarely called.

When Zi Rui grew up, her mind was more focused on Lin Le, fearing that she would be wronged at school and that she would fall in love, but she never went to every parent meeting of Zi Rui.

Not once.

Zi Rui said that this was a pain he could not forget.

Mother Lin felt sad when she thought of this, and felt very sorry for Zi Rui.

The door was opened, and Father Lin walked in and sat next to Mother Lin, "We are sorry for Zirui, and for our children. I never thought I would be so ruthless and selfish. The man named Yang was right."

Mother Lin lowered her head in shame, and saw a wooden box on the bottom floor of the bookcase next to the bed. She curiously reached out and took a look at it, and opened the box with a key in between.

"What is this?" Father Lin looked at the key in Mother Lin's hand.

"It should be the key to something."

Father Lin listened and looked around and saw a large wooden box on the top floor of the bookcase.

He took it down and opened it with the key in Mother Lin’s hand. The box contained things that looked like Lin Zirui’s childhood and some handwritten notes. Mother Lin had never seen Lin Zirui's stuff before. She picked up the note and took a look at it. They are all notes-like Dingxi. Only a small bottle inside is very special. Mother Lin opened it and took out the paper strip inside. It was a rolled paper strip. When you opened it, the words on it should be Lin Zirui very special. Lin ZiRui wrote it when he was a child, the font is crooked, and it says: I hope my mom and dad can give me a hug.

A smiling face was drawn on the side.

Mother Lin couldn't help her nose sore, tears fell, she squeezed the note in her hand and wept bitterly. She regretted it, she regretted it, didn't take care of Zirui, didn't care about Zirui, didn't love Zirui.

If she treats Zirui well, Zirui will also care about her, and she won't be chilled.

Father Lin hugged Mother Lin and the two confessed together.

T/N: I'm actually cried because of this chapter,thank to the author.
There are only a few more chapters,see ya later after my monthly tests end.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
Deceive - 欺骗 Per Btsnamjoonie

Literatura romàntica

65.5K 1.6K 9
Title: Deceive - 欺骗 Author: 林仑 Genre: Modern, mafia boss x undercover, sad, BE version Summary: A policeman went undercover at a company to get clo...
344K 6.6K 199
Title : 替身受假死之后 Author : 咸鱼大西瓜 Status : 192 chapters (Completed) This story doesn't belong to me!!! All the works are given credit to original...
Her claim Per Jeelvyas03

Literatura romàntica

3.3M 189K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...