Mrs. President Is A Male

By XiaocheYi

Description A rookie clerk asked old staff curiously: I heard our President already married? Old staff calmly... More

chapter 1 Good morning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20.1
20.2
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30.1
30.2
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41.1
41.2
42
43
44
45.1
45.2
46
47.1
47.2
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
[ CH: 63.64.65 ]
[ CH: 66.67.68.69.70 ]
[ CH: 71-72-73-74-75 ]
[ CH:76-77-78-79-80]
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89:Want to chase me? Keep on dreaming!
90: Buy Toy
91- Feeding
92: Love Children
Chapter 93 - Adopting a child (☞ ಠ_ಠ)☞
94. : First time at the Ke household
Chapter 95 - After Taking Advantage
Chapter 96 - What Do You Want To Do
Chapter 97 - Don't Bully My Wife
Chapter 98 - First Day of Ke Yan's Business Trip and Jiang Qi is Doing Fine
Chapter 99 - Mother Jiang is Here
Chapter 100: Ke Yan is back
Chapter 101: Date?
Chapter 102: depressed
Chapter 103: Soup
Chapter 104: find someone
Chapter 105: Go to your house to sleep
Chapter 106: Finished?
Chapter 107: Contrast
Chapter 108: understand
Chapter 109: we go home
Chapter 110: noodles
Chapter 111: always together
Chapter 112: closer
Chapter 113: silly wife
Chapter 114: silly daughter-in-law
Chapter 115: coming soon, Christmas
Chapter 116: buy gifts
Chapter 117: find
Chapter 118: isn't it male
119: let's go home together
120: Ke Yan to realize Jiang Qi's wish
121: Home
122: Ke Yan's plan to please
123: said
124: Two fools
125: Trust me
126: one more person loves him
127: same
128: go home again
129: not bad?
130:. pour water
131: agree
132: holding hands in the company
133: happy christmas eve
134: Let get married
134: how to meet parents
135: go to a place
136: Yang family parents
137: conversation
138: love to him
139: the man
140: I know it a long time ago
141: have been seen
142: rely
143: first employee
144: I'm happy with you
145: have a meal together
146: same as usual
147:try a suit for marriage
148: aunt
149: our children
150: intimate
151: painting in the bookstore
152: intimate
153: I will help you remember
154: eat
155: please take the kids
156: biting your fingers means you are hungry
158: take care of Xiao Ke
159: The Yang family is coming back
160: Young brother
161: She was scolded stupid by mother Yang
162: Lin Zirui's heartfelt words
163: Go home for the new year
164: Happy new year
165: Visit
166: I will be happy if you are there [ END ]
Extra-1
Extra-2 ( Wedding Night )
Extra-3
Extra-4
Announcement
Another Announcement from Van
Extra- about Jiang Qi's birthday
Extra-5 [Unedited]

157: Does it smell bad?

2.7K 95 5
By XiaocheYi

Jiang Qi followed Secretary Wu to the pantry. As one of the company’s employees, Ke Yan’s secretaries, how could she not know the relationship between Jiang Qi and Ke Yan, nor could she accept it or not. Anyway, as an employee, she didn’t talk too much,that enough.

T/N: A pantry is a room where beverages, food, and sometimes dishes, household cleaning chemicals, linens, or provisions are stored. ... The word "pantry" derives from the same source as the Old French term paneterie; that is from pain, the French form of the Latin panis, "bread". )

T/N: I don't know what is pantry so I put it here as a note.😅😊

When he( Jiang Qi)  arrived at the pantry, Secretary Wu looked for it and found the pot that their secretary usually used to cook noodles overtime to make milk bottles.

Jiang Qi hugged Xiao Ke and watched Secretary Wu's actions. Now he is learning that when Xiao Ke wants to drink milk, he can make milk powder by himself.

Secretary Wu started to boil a pot of water again.

Then just waiting for the water to boil, Jiang Qi felt a little quiet, so he chatted with Secretary Wu, "Secretary Wu, how old is the child at home? Did they go to school?"

"One is in elementary school and the other is in kindergarten. Both are boys." Secretary Wu smiled politely.

"Then you must want to have a girl. My mother wanted to have a girl after giving birth to me and my brother."

"Yeah, I really want to have a girl." Secretary Wu's smile didn't look so fake when Jiang Qi said so, and she felt a little fond of Jiang Qi in her heart. She used to like this Manager Jiang quite a bit. She felt that Manager Jiang was polite to others, not because she was a friend of the president, she was despised, but after knowing the relationship between Jiang Qi and the president, she didn't like it and hated it.

"By the way, this child is so young, what else can he eat besides milk powder?" Jiang Qi continued to ask.

"You can cook some soft noodles, or some porridge, you can use chicken broth to cook, but don't be too oily, too salty, don't put MSG, and don't let him eat seafood."

T/N: MSG??
✓✓✓
Monosodium glutamate, also known as sodium glutamate, is the sodium salt of glutamic acid. MSG is found naturally in some foods including tomatoes and cheese.

Secretary Wu gave birth to two children.
As a mother, she said a lot of these things all at once. Seeing Jiang Qi listening carefully, her mood improved, and her attitude toward Jiang Qi was even better.

Just now that the milk bottle is ready, Secretary Wu skillfully turned off the heat, fished it out, and turned off the boiling water by the way, and continued: "Do not boil the milk powder water. The water temperature should be about 40°-60°. It's okay."

Speaking proficiently, first pour boiling water into the milk bottle, then scoop two spoons of milk powder, cover the bottle and shake it.

Finally, She  tried the temperature on her hand, and gave the bottle to Jiang Qi so that Jiang Qi could feed Xiao Ke.

Jiang Qi put the baby bottle next to Xiao Ke's mouth, and Xiao Ke opened his mouth and sucked immediately. He took a few mouthfuls at once, holding the baby bottle in his own hand.

"Thank you." With a smile, he thanked Secretary Wu, and then went back with Secretary Wu.

Walking to the door of the office, Jiang Qi took the milk powder can from Secretary Wu. Because he was afraid that Ke Yan was still in a meeting, Yang Shaoyu sat down next to him and put the milk powder can on the table.

Yang Shaoyu glanced at Xiao Ke, held Xiao Ke's hand and squeezed it lightly, "When I see a child, I think it must be very tired to take care of him."

"It's actually not tired, but I don't know how to coax him when he cry."

"You want to adopt a child with Ke Yan?"

"Yes. "

"I and Zirui should wait a few years to think about this issue." Yang Shaoyu also wants to spend a few more years with Lin Zirui in the two-person world.

"That's fine, and Zirui is also very busy at work."

"You go in quickly." Yang Shaoyu put the milk powder can in Jiang Qi's hand. "If you don't go in, Ke Yan will come out and ask."

Jiang Qi stood up, holding Xiao Ke in one hand and the milk powder can in one hand. Yang Shaoyu helped Jiang Qi open the door. When Jiang Qi entered the office, the meeting had not finished.

Jiang Qi was a little embarrassed to greet the managers.

Seeing Jiang Qi coming in, Ke Yan stood up and walked to Jiang Qi's side, helped Jiang Qi close the door, and took over the milk powder can.

"I'll go to the lounge to rest for a while."

"Okay." Ke Yan and Jiang Qi entered the lounge together.

Outside, the managers of the various departments looked at each other, especially the manager who was reporting just now was standing holding a document, sat down, took a sip of coffee calmly, and just took a break.

"Whose child is the manager Jiang is holding?" a department manager asked.

The other managers shook their heads and did not answer, fearing that when the president came out, they would see that they were gossiping, and the object of the gossip was the president and Manager Jiang. The president would definitely continue the meeting with a cold face.

As a department manager, Wang Siqi also came to meetings and guessed in her heart whose child it was.

But it didn't show up on the surface.

Chang Qing didn't follow the gossip, but glanced at the lounge worriedly. The relationship between Manager Jiang and the president is so good, it shouldn't be the child of one of them.

In the lounge, Jiang Qi told Ke Yan to go out and continue the meeting.

"I see, we will go home early today after the meeting."

"it is good."

Ke Yan went out, Jiang Qi looked down to see if Xiao Ke had finished drinking.

Seeing that Xiao Ke was drinking happily while holding the baby bottle in his two small hands, his mouth was breathing and his face was bulging.

So cute, so cute, Jiang Qi feels that his heart is about to melt, lowered his head to kiss Xiao Ke's forehead, Xiao Ke stopped drinking the milk powder, looked up at Jiang Qi, then lowered his head to continue filling his stomach.

Jiang Qi lowered his head to Xiao Ke's neck and smelled it. It was delicious, with a milky fragrance, just like butter bread.

When Ke Yan came out, he saw the managers of each department sitting upright, sitting on the first sofa, and said to continue the meeting.

The meeting continued, but the speed was fast. Which manager was not a human being. Seeing that Jiang Qi was waiting for the president in the lounge, he looked at the expressionless face of the president. Although there was no expression, everyone knew The president wants to end the meeting quickly.

Of course, Wang Siqi was not included, she was eager to wait for Jiang Qi.

However, under the'efforts' of the managers, the meeting was quickly over, but it still took half an hour.

As soon as the meeting was over, Ke Yan entered the lounge before all the managers went out.

When Ke Yan entered, Xiao Ke crawled out on the bed. Jiang Qi crouched in front of the bed with his back to Ke Yan, holding the remote control in his hand, "Xiao Ke, come and get it."

Xiao Ke stared at Jiang Qi blankly for a while, then climbed over with Chao Jiang Qi with his hands and feet, and stopped halfway through the climb, and then lay down, staring at the ceiling quietly.

Jiang Qi was a little disappointed. Turning on the TV with the remote control, the TV was broadcasting cartoons.

Ke Yan laughed silently, suffocated his smile and walked carefully behind Jiang Qi, and suddenly picked Jiang Qi up. Jiang Qi was taken aback. It seemed that Ke Yan picked him up and asked, "The meeting is over?" .

"Well, playing with Xiao Ke?" He put Jiang Qi on the bed.

"Ok."

Ke Yan bowed his head and kissed Jiang Qi’s forehead, then kissed Jiang Qi’s mouth, and finally couldn’t help licking Jiang Qi’s neck down. Jiang Qi’s neck was a little itchy when he was licked, "Don’t do it, Xiao Ke is beside."

"Of course I know, otherwise you would have taken off your clothes and pressed on the bed..."

"Stop talking, I'm so ashamed, get up quickly." Jiang Qi pushed Ke Yan.

"Kissing for a while." Ke Yan went on to kiss, and pulled Jiang Qi's sweater down, revealing his white collarbone. Ke Yan's eyes became even hotter. He sucked Jiang Qi's collarbone, and bit his hand. He had already touched it from the bottom of the clothes, and touched Jiang Qi's two points. Jiang Qi was flushed with his face. He turned his head a little and just turned to Xiao Ke. Xiao Ke was staring at Jiang with blinking glasses,odd look.

Jiang Qi didn't dare to move by the little eyes, and his whole body was stiff.

Ke Yan also felt the stiffness of Jiang Qi's body, and didn't forget that Xiao Ke was next to him. After two more kisses, he let Jiang Qi go.

Jiang Qi breathed a sigh of relief, and Ke Yan helped Jiang Qi organize his clothes.

Seeing that Xiao Ke was still staring at him, Jiang Qi blinked. He suddenly felt as if he was smelling something. He sniffed and smelled it again. What smell and how did it smell?

"Ke Yan, do you smell any smelly smell."

"Smell?" Ke Yan sniffed, thought of Jiang Qi saying something stinky, suddenly thought of something, and then looked at Xiao Ke, who was lying on the side playing with his little feet, with a black face and stiff neck.

Jiang Qi also reacted, is Xiao Ke smelly?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 199K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
344K 6.6K 199
Title : 替身受假死之后 Author : 咸鱼大西瓜 Status : 192 chapters (Completed) This story doesn't belong to me!!! All the works are given credit to original...
16.6K 517 81
COMPLETED Alternative title: 一醉经年 Author : (原著)+流浪草工作室 Having a secret crush is just like drinking a bottle of hard liquor. You clearly know that it...
17.6K 631 8
Moon Cameron, also known as moonshine, kook princess, daddy's little girl. You can name all sorts of names that she most likely has gone by before, t...