Mrs. President Is A Male

By XiaocheYi

Description A rookie clerk asked old staff curiously: I heard our President already married? Old staff calmly... More

chapter 1 Good morning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20.1
20.2
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30.1
30.2
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41.1
41.2
42
43
44
45.1
45.2
46
47.1
47.2
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
[ CH: 63.64.65 ]
[ CH: 66.67.68.69.70 ]
[ CH: 71-72-73-74-75 ]
[ CH:76-77-78-79-80]
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89:Want to chase me? Keep on dreaming!
90: Buy Toy
91- Feeding
92: Love Children
Chapter 93 - Adopting a child (☞ ಠ_ಠ)☞
94. : First time at the Ke household
Chapter 95 - After Taking Advantage
Chapter 96 - What Do You Want To Do
Chapter 97 - Don't Bully My Wife
Chapter 98 - First Day of Ke Yan's Business Trip and Jiang Qi is Doing Fine
Chapter 99 - Mother Jiang is Here
Chapter 100: Ke Yan is back
Chapter 101: Date?
Chapter 102: depressed
Chapter 103: Soup
Chapter 104: find someone
Chapter 105: Go to your house to sleep
Chapter 106: Finished?
Chapter 107: Contrast
Chapter 108: understand
Chapter 109: we go home
Chapter 110: noodles
Chapter 111: always together
Chapter 112: closer
Chapter 113: silly wife
Chapter 114: silly daughter-in-law
Chapter 115: coming soon, Christmas
Chapter 116: buy gifts
Chapter 117: find
Chapter 118: isn't it male
119: let's go home together
120: Ke Yan to realize Jiang Qi's wish
121: Home
122: Ke Yan's plan to please
123: said
124: Two fools
125: Trust me
126: one more person loves him
127: same
128: go home again
129: not bad?
130:. pour water
131: agree
132: holding hands in the company
133: happy christmas eve
134: Let get married
134: how to meet parents
135: go to a place
136: Yang family parents
137: conversation
138: love to him
139: the man
140: I know it a long time ago
141: have been seen
142: rely
143: first employee
144: I'm happy with you
145: have a meal together
146: same as usual
147:try a suit for marriage
148: aunt
149: our children
151: painting in the bookstore
152: intimate
153: I will help you remember
154: eat
155: please take the kids
156: biting your fingers means you are hungry
157: Does it smell bad?
158: take care of Xiao Ke
159: The Yang family is coming back
160: Young brother
161: She was scolded stupid by mother Yang
162: Lin Zirui's heartfelt words
163: Go home for the new year
164: Happy new year
165: Visit
166: I will be happy if you are there [ END ]
Extra-1
Extra-2 ( Wedding Night )
Extra-3
Extra-4
Announcement
Another Announcement from Van
Extra- about Jiang Qi's birthday
Extra-5 [Unedited]

150: intimate

3.4K 125 10
By XiaocheYi

Because they had to go to work the next day, Yang ShaoYu and Lin Zirui stayed at home for a long time in the afternoon, and went back in the evening. Brother Yang had to go to work the next day, and Yang Xiaode had to go to school, so they were with Yang Shaoyu. gone back.

All of a sudden the children went back, and the house was quiet. Lin Zirui looked at the parents who saw them at the door and said to Yang Shaoyu, "We will come back often in the future. I like to be with my parents( dad and madam  Yang ), and they usually have to  living alone is very lonely."

"Okay, we will come back often in the future, but my dad often goes fishing with friends, and my mom often drinks afternoon tea with friends, so don't worry about them being lonely." Yang Shaoyu held Lin Zirui's hand and put it to his mouth to kiss a bit.

"Ok."

It was already night when the two returned home. Fortunately, Madam Yang asked them to bring some side dishes back, so when they got home, they only had to cook and reheat the side dishes to eat.

Parked the car, Yang Shaoyu took out the side dishes in the rear compartment. Lin Zirui stood aside waiting for Yang Shaoyu. Suddenly saw two suspicious and familiar figures behind a car, much like his elder brother and second brother. Lin Zirui blinked. , The person behind the car is gone again, strange, is it wrong?

"What's wrong?" Yang Shaoyu watched Lin Zirui suddenly walked behind the car aside.

"It's nothing, I seem to have read it wrong." Lin Zirui looked for it, but didn't see his eldest brother and second elder brother at all. It is estimated that he had read it wrong just now.

"Then let's go up."

"it is good."

After the two got on the elevator, Brother Lin and Brother Lin, who were hiding, came out.

"Huh, I almost saw by Xiao Rui." Lin Erge breathed a sigh of relief.

"Okay, let's go back." Brother Lin and Brother Lin originally wanted to come and see Lin Zirui. Now that they see it, let's go back quickly. Later, Xiao Rui will find out.

When Lin Zirui and Yang Shaoyu returned home, Yang Shaoyu went to cook some hot dishes. Lin Zirui thought for a while and took out his mobile phone and made a call to Brother Lin.

The call was quickly connected, "Hey, Xiao Rui, what's the matter?"

"It's okay, just ask what are you and the second brother doing now?" Lin Zirui felt that he really saw the two elder brothers just now.

Brother Lin was also surprised, but Xiao Rui saw them just now? Glancing at Brother Lin, he calmly replied: "Now your second brother and I are on the way home from the company."

"Company? Isn't it the weekend today?"

"Oh, because it happens that the company is temporarily in business." Brother Lin panicked and forgot that today is the weekend.

"Oh, by the way, this week, you and your second brother will have a meal together. Last time I said I hadn't eaten together." Lin Zirui believed Brother Lin's words.

"Okay, then I'll hang up first."

Brother Lin hung up the phone and looked at the second brother Lin, "Xiao Rui said to have a meal together this week."

"Really? I'm afraid he forgot." The second brother Lin had been thinking about eating with Lin Zirui, but Lin Zirui never mentioned it, which made him think about it all the time.

When they returned home, they were not surprised to see that their parents and the little sister had already started eating. Brother Lin looked at the parents and the little sister enjoying their meal, and suddenly thought that Xiao Rui must often not only fail to get the attention of his parents when he returns home. It depends on how sad it is for parents to love the little girl so much? But he is not qualified to talk about others, he also loves the younger sister more, doesn't he?

Second Brother Lin is a straightforward personality, and he thinks about it as Big Brother Lin, but he immediately said, "Dad, Mom, don't you worry about Zirui when you kick Zirui out of the house?"

"What's to worry about? Your dad and I gave him a chance. He has to be with that man himself. For the sake of the Yang family's face, he can only be driven out of the Yang family." Yang Ma thought of Lin Zirui. Come on.

"Yeah, if he breaks up with that man, I will let him come back."

"I really don't know how you are parents." After hearing this sentence, Brother Lin went straight back to the room.

Brother Lin also has no appetite to eat. He glanced at his parents and said, "Occasionally pay attention to Xiao Rui, and love him too. Don't let Xiao Rui be disappointed with you."

Dad Lin and Ma Lin were embarrassed, they were said by the eldest son for the first time.

Lin Le immediately said, "It is obvious that Lin Zirui did something wrong, why don't you talk about him?"

Brother Lin didn't want to take care of Lin Le at all, because the whole family spoiled her so much, and now he realized that Lin Le had no rules at all.

Lin Le snorted when she saw it and stopped talking to Brother Lin.

Lin's father and Lin's mother didn't ask the elder son to apologize to the younger sister for the first time, because the eldest son just finished talking about Lin Zirui, and now they help Lin Le to speak, it will only be more embarrassing.

On Monday, Jiang Qi went out with Ke Yan as usual, but the place where he got off was not Keshi, but the bookstore opposite Keshi Group.

It wasn't time for work yet, so when Jiang Qi came there was not even a single employee in front of the store.

Opening the store door, Jiang Qi went in and turned on the lights, while Ke Yan went to turn on the heating.

"Ke Yan, this feels really good." Now he is taking the bookstore owner.

"Just like it, come here." Ke Yan was boiling water and let Jiang Qi come over.

“I’m boiling water right now. If I’m done drinking it, let the clerk cook it. Also, if I’m hungry, I’ll go to the coffee shop next door to buy some cakes and go to the company to find me for lunch at noon.” Ke Yan kept talking.

Jiang Qi hugged Ke Yan's waist from behind, "I know, and I'm just across from it, don't worry, I will go to you for lunch at noon."

"It's fine to know, but forgot one thing."

"what's up?"

"Forgot to buy a warm bag for you, your  hands are so cold." Ke Yan felt Jiang Qi's coldness.

"It's okay, I'll buy it tomorrow." Jiang Qi didn't care.

At this moment, the door was opened, Jiang Qi quickly released the hand that was holding Ke Yan, and Wang Xiaoyu opened the door and entered.

Wang Xiaoyu originally thought that the boss was in the store so early, but when he saw Ke Yan he was really taken aback. He didn't know who Ke Yan was, but he seemed familiar.

"You're here, it's quite early." Jiang Qi said hello.

"Well, because I went to work on the first day, I came early." Now there are more than ten minutes before work.

"She is Wang Xiaoyu, my first employee." Jiang Qi said to Ke Yan.

"Hello." Ke Yan said lightly.

"Hello." Wang Xiaoyu was a little nervous when facing Ke Yan, and looked a little scared at Ke Yan's cold face.

"I'll go out." Ke Yan wanted to go out and buy something for Jiang Qi.

"Okay, then you will go back to the company directly, you don't need to come over." Jiang Qi asked.

"Yeah." When Ke Yan went out, Jiang Qi and Wang Xiaoyu began to tidy up the bookstore a bit and wipe the dust off the table. Soon after, Zhu Zimo also came to work.

Jiang Qi sits leisurely on the soft sofa and reads a book, while Wang Xiaoyu and Zhu Zihao organize their books, checking the door from time to time to see if there are any guests.

Looking at Jiang Qi again, he didn't worry about having no guests at all.

Not long after Jiang Qi started reading, Ke Yan returned. Jiang Qi saw Ke Yan stand up, "Have you not gone to the company?"

"Well, I bought something for you and went to work." Ke Yan gave Jiang Qi the bag in his hand.

Jiang Qi looked at it. There were warm babies, milk tea, and his favorite bread.

Can't help but smile, Ke Yan is still so caring.

"Then I'm going to the company."

"Well, I'll find you at noon." Jiang Qi sent Ke Yan to the door and saw that Ke Yan had crossed the road to enter the company before closing the door and returning to the bookstore.

Now Wang Xiaoyu finally knows why Ke Yan is familiar. She thinks that Ke Yan is very similar to one of the Q murals painted on the wall in the store.

Van: The number of the chapter that haven't edit = 16  and 5 extras. This novel is going to end soon.

Have a good day everyone.
Me: 💤💤💤💤💤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 6.6K 199
Title : 替身受假死之后 Author : 咸鱼大西瓜 Status : 192 chapters (Completed) This story doesn't belong to me!!! All the works are given credit to original...
1.1M 28.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
269K 3.7K 64
Heartless President x Gentle Pianist! After three years of wasted effort, all Wen Nian'nan got were cold eyes and a body filled with scars. While loo...
3M 194K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...