Mrs. President Is A Male

By XiaocheYi

Description A rookie clerk asked old staff curiously: I heard our President already married? Old staff calmly... More

chapter 1 Good morning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20.1
20.2
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30.1
30.2
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41.1
41.2
42
43
44
45.1
45.2
46
47.1
47.2
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
[ CH: 63.64.65 ]
[ CH: 66.67.68.69.70 ]
[ CH: 71-72-73-74-75 ]
[ CH:76-77-78-79-80]
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89:Want to chase me? Keep on dreaming!
90: Buy Toy
91- Feeding
92: Love Children
Chapter 93 - Adopting a child (☞ ಠ_ಠ)☞
94. : First time at the Ke household
Chapter 95 - After Taking Advantage
Chapter 96 - What Do You Want To Do
Chapter 97 - Don't Bully My Wife
Chapter 98 - First Day of Ke Yan's Business Trip and Jiang Qi is Doing Fine
Chapter 99 - Mother Jiang is Here
Chapter 100: Ke Yan is back
Chapter 101: Date?
Chapter 102: depressed
Chapter 103: Soup
Chapter 104: find someone
Chapter 105: Go to your house to sleep
Chapter 106: Finished?
Chapter 107: Contrast
Chapter 108: understand
Chapter 109: we go home
Chapter 110: noodles
Chapter 111: always together
Chapter 112: closer
Chapter 113: silly wife
Chapter 114: silly daughter-in-law
Chapter 115: coming soon, Christmas
Chapter 116: buy gifts
Chapter 117: find
Chapter 118: isn't it male
119: let's go home together
120: Ke Yan to realize Jiang Qi's wish
121: Home
122: Ke Yan's plan to please
123: said
124: Two fools
125: Trust me
126: one more person loves him
127: same
128: go home again
129: not bad?
130:. pour water
131: agree
132: holding hands in the company
133: happy christmas eve
134: Let get married
134: how to meet parents
135: go to a place
136: Yang family parents
137: conversation
138: love to him
139: the man
140: I know it a long time ago
141: have been seen
142: rely
143: first employee
144: I'm happy with you
145: have a meal together
146: same as usual
148: aunt
149: our children
150: intimate
151: painting in the bookstore
152: intimate
153: I will help you remember
154: eat
155: please take the kids
156: biting your fingers means you are hungry
157: Does it smell bad?
158: take care of Xiao Ke
159: The Yang family is coming back
160: Young brother
161: She was scolded stupid by mother Yang
162: Lin Zirui's heartfelt words
163: Go home for the new year
164: Happy new year
165: Visit
166: I will be happy if you are there [ END ]
Extra-1
Extra-2 ( Wedding Night )
Extra-3
Extra-4
Announcement
Another Announcement from Van
Extra- about Jiang Qi's birthday
Extra-5 [Unedited]

147:try a suit for marriage

3K 122 9
By XiaocheYi

Because it was a suit for a wedding, Ke Yan also specifically called Ke Shao to ask which store is better.

"I think the bridal shop I went to before was not bad, you can go and check it out, and you can get wedding photos by the way."

"Okay, I see." Ke Yan hung up the phone and asked Jiang Qi, "Shall we take a wedding photo today?"

"Wedding photos? Good, but will we take them?" Jiang Qi thought that he and Ke Yan were both males, but he hesitated for other reasons.

"of course."

"But, I don't want to take a wedding photo." Jiang Qi said the reason for the hesitation.

"Why?" Ke Yan was surprised.

"I don't like that feeling. It's better to take a picture of it and hang it in the room at the wedding." Jiang Qi prefers that feeling, taking pictures at the moment of happiness instead of posing.

"Okay, that's not bad." Ke Yan also nodded, the idea is really good.

Ke Yan drove to where Ke Shao said.

It is indeed a place recommended by Ke Shao, the decoration of the shop is gorgeous and stylish.

As soon as the two entered the door, the clerk neatly said welcome.

A clerk came over and asked, "Two gentlemen, who is the groom?"

"Both of us." Ke Yan replied.

Looking at the temperament of Ke Yan's whole body, the clerk knew that he was not an ordinary person. Even if he wore ordinary clothes, he was more imposing than some men in suits.

In layman's terms, he is a rich person.

"If you look at the suit, please come upstairs here." The clerk walked in front.

Ke Yan took Jiang Qi's hand to follow.

"The two are friends, are they getting married on the same day?" The clerk asked kindly, but when he turned around, he saw the two holding hands together. He stammered and asked, "Then, what about the bride? It might be better to bring the bride over. "

"There is no bride, we two got married." Ke Yan glanced at the clerk.

The clerk suddenly trembled, thinking that if he had no eyesight anymore, he would be miserable if he asked questions that shouldn't be asked.

"Please here." The clerk looks calm on the outside, but can't calm down in his heart, two men? This is the first time he has seen two men try on suits to get married in almost ten years since he went to work.

The clerk took the two to the men's suit area, and immediately picked two suits to show them, and picked up one of the white suits. "These two suits are the latest models in the store, and this white suit is very suitable for this Mr." The clerk pointed to Jiang Qi.

Ke Yan nodded. The clerk was still insightful, and he also thought that Jiang Qi looked good in a white suit.

"Go try it." Ke Yan gave Jiang Qi the suit.

"Good." Jiang Qi walked towards the fitting room.

Jiang Qi went to try on the clothes, and the clerk recommended to Ke Yan, "We can also take wedding photos in our store. Many new couples are very satisfied after taking them."

"Wedding photos? Got it, no need." Because Jiang Qi didn't want to take pictures, Ke Yan just nodded, and only said that he knew, without saying that he wanted to take a wedding picture.

How can a clerk easily give up something that can improve performance? So he said, "Married only once in a lifetime, and the same is true for wedding photos..."

Before the clerk had finished speaking, Jiang Qi had already changed it out, and Ke Yan immediately stood up and walked towards Jiang Qi.

If the clerk got stuck in his mouth, he swallowed it again.

"How is it?" Jiang Qi asked Ke Yan.

"It looks good." Ke Yan's eyes lit up, he couldn't help but smile, and helped Jiang Qi tidy his collar.

"It really suits you." The clerk came over, "few people wear white suits as nice as you."

The clerk really felt that Jiang Qi was wearing this suit, saying that it was not for business.

"How about you? Did you watch it?"

"This gentleman said that a black suit seems to be more suitable for him." The clerk gave Ke Yan the suit that he had just taken out.

"Wear a white suit." Jiang Qi hasn't seen Ke Yan go through.

"You help me pick?"

"it is good."

Jiang Qi took a look at the store and immediately picked a set that he thought was suitable for Ke Yan.

"How about this set?"

"I'll try if you choose." Ke Yan took the clothes to the fitting room.

The clerk took a look at Jiang Qi. It seemed that the gentleman didn't want to take a wedding photo. Would you like to talk to this gentleman?

"Sir, we can also take wedding photos in our shop."

"Wedding photo? No need."

"But a wedding photo is like a wedding, isn't it just once in a lifetime?"

"But I would like to take the wedding photos even more so that they look better."

"Yes." The clerk thinks this is also good. It seems that today's customers are really not easy, thinking they can make more business.

This is Ke Yan's change. Jiang Qi took a look and stood up all of a sudden, "Is it because you look good or you look good in everything."

The clerk was also surprised, thinking that Ke Yan was not suitable for wearing a white suit. It seemed that as long as his face was good enough and the figure was good enough, everything would look good to wear. Moreover, this suit was chosen very well, and he was quite discerning.

"It seems to be suitable, so let's these two sets."

When the two of them changed their clothes, the clerk wrapped up the suit, swiped the card, and got on the bus as the clerk watched.

"We have been in love for seven years, and now we finally feel a little bit married." Jiang Qi expressed his feelings in his heart.

"What about before?" Ke Yan felt like getting married early on.

"It has been a bit untrue before. We are getting married, and both parents agree."

"Then from now on, you must always remember that you are getting married." Ke Yan squeezed Jiang Qi's hand by the red light.

"I know." Jiang Qi smiled, and gradually felt real in his heart.

Yes, he and Ke Yan are about to get married, and they will be equally happy in the future.

Van: Sorry for late updated. Yesterday,I went back to school because my homeroom teacher told us to move the desks from our class out to the storage room. There are 20 students in the class and yet only 7 male students. However none of them went to school yesterday,let us weak lady move 6 desks from 3rd floors by stairs. My shoulders almost break. F*** it. I can't move my neck freely.(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Again see ya later........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.2K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
343K 6.6K 199
Title : 替身受假死之后 Author : 咸鱼大西瓜 Status : 192 chapters (Completed) This story doesn't belong to me!!! All the works are given credit to original...
5.3K 644 23
မင်းနှုတ်ကစကားတွေနဲ့ ပြိုလဲတဲ့အထိတကူးတက ထိုးနှပ်နေဖို့မလိုပါဘူး ငါက သေမိန့်ကျပီးသောအမှုသည်ပါ ..
1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...