Mrs. President Is A Male

By XiaocheYi

Description A rookie clerk asked old staff curiously: I heard our President already married? Old staff calmly... More

chapter 1 Good morning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20.1
20.2
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30.1
30.2
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41.1
41.2
42
43
44
45.1
45.2
46
47.1
47.2
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
[ CH: 63.64.65 ]
[ CH: 66.67.68.69.70 ]
[ CH: 71-72-73-74-75 ]
[ CH:76-77-78-79-80]
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89:Want to chase me? Keep on dreaming!
90: Buy Toy
91- Feeding
92: Love Children
Chapter 93 - Adopting a child (☞ ಠ_ಠ)☞
94. : First time at the Ke household
Chapter 95 - After Taking Advantage
Chapter 96 - What Do You Want To Do
Chapter 97 - Don't Bully My Wife
Chapter 98 - First Day of Ke Yan's Business Trip and Jiang Qi is Doing Fine
Chapter 99 - Mother Jiang is Here
Chapter 100: Ke Yan is back
Chapter 101: Date?
Chapter 102: depressed
Chapter 103: Soup
Chapter 104: find someone
Chapter 105: Go to your house to sleep
Chapter 106: Finished?
Chapter 107: Contrast
Chapter 108: understand
Chapter 109: we go home
Chapter 110: noodles
Chapter 111: always together
Chapter 112: closer
Chapter 113: silly wife
Chapter 114: silly daughter-in-law
Chapter 115: coming soon, Christmas
Chapter 116: buy gifts
Chapter 117: find
Chapter 118: isn't it male
119: let's go home together
120: Ke Yan to realize Jiang Qi's wish
121: Home
122: Ke Yan's plan to please
123: said
124: Two fools
125: Trust me
126: one more person loves him
127: same
128: go home again
129: not bad?
130:. pour water
131: agree
132: holding hands in the company
133: happy christmas eve
134: Let get married
134: how to meet parents
135: go to a place
136: Yang family parents
137: conversation
138: love to him
139: the man
140: I know it a long time ago
141: have been seen
142: rely
143: first employee
144: I'm happy with you
145: have a meal together
147:try a suit for marriage
148: aunt
149: our children
150: intimate
151: painting in the bookstore
152: intimate
153: I will help you remember
154: eat
155: please take the kids
156: biting your fingers means you are hungry
157: Does it smell bad?
158: take care of Xiao Ke
159: The Yang family is coming back
160: Young brother
161: She was scolded stupid by mother Yang
162: Lin Zirui's heartfelt words
163: Go home for the new year
164: Happy new year
165: Visit
166: I will be happy if you are there [ END ]
Extra-1
Extra-2 ( Wedding Night )
Extra-3
Extra-4
Announcement
Another Announcement from Van
Extra- about Jiang Qi's birthday
Extra-5 [Unedited]

146: same as usual

2.9K 115 1
By XiaocheYi

Ke Yan helped drunk Jiang Qi into the car. Jiang Qi leaned on the seat and shook his head uncomfortably.

"What's wrong? Uncomfortable?"

"Well, it smells a bit uncomfortable in the car."

Ke Yan asked to lower the car window, "Are you drunk?"

"No." Jiang Qi shook his head, "not drinking a lot."

"Would you like some water?" Ke Yan took out a bottle of mineral water.

"No, let's go home."

Jiang Qi now wants to rest in bed.

"Okay." Ke Yan helped Jiang Qi put the seat down first. Jiang Qi closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Ke Yan stopped and took off his jacket to help Jiang Qi cover it.

Then continue driving.

When Jiang Qi was about to fall asleep, he raised the window and it was too cold outside.

When the car arrived home, Jiang Qi was already asleep.

Ke Yan called Jiang Qi several times, but Jiang Qi moved but did not wake up.

Ke Yan had to pick up Jiang Qi, closed the door, and walked to the elevator.

When KeYan got home, he took Jiang Qi to the bed in the room first, and then went to put in hot water, ready to give Jiang Qi a bath.

After the hot water was released, he came out to take off Jiang Qi's clothes, hugged Jiang Qi with a big bath towel, and then carried him to the bathroom.

The temperature of the hot water was just right, Jiang Qi soaked comfortably in it, opened his eyes and looked at Ke Yan, "Ke Yan, I have become so lazy because of you."

"Then be lazy." Ke Yan didn't complain at all, even impatiently, gently helping Jiang Qi take a bath.

Jiang Qi lay lazily on the edge of the bathtub, and was even more sleepy because of the comfortable running in the hot water.

Ke Yan didn't wash Jiang Qi for a long time, it was almost done. He wrapped Jiang Qi in a big bath towel and walked to the bed.

After helping Jiang Qi cover the quilt, Ke Yan went into the bathroom and took a quick shower before coming out.

Holding Jiang Qi in his arms, he fell asleep immediately.

The next day, Jiang Qi was strangely awake before Ke Yan. He woke up feeling naked and without clothes, but he looked good and his body was very comfortable. It should be Ke Yan who bathed him.

Then he moved carefully in Ke Yan's arms.

"Wake up?" Ke Yan woke up all of a sudden, and kissed Jiang Qi on the forehead.

"Well, I was so happy last night and drank more wine."

"Drink less in the future. By the way, how are the bookstore staff recruiting?"

"There is one person to apply for the job, but it will open the day after tomorrow. I don't know if anyone will apply for the job in these two days." Jiang Qi thought for a long time before applying for the job alone.

"Wait, maybe someone will come to apply for the job these two days."

"Ok."

As soon as the voice fell, Jiang Qi's cell phone rang.

Jiang Qi looked at the bedside table. The phone was not there. "Where is my phone?" Jiang Qi remembered to see where the phone was.

Ke Yan stopped Jiang Qi and got up without wearing clothes. What should I do if he catches a cold for a while, hooked his hand under the bed, Jiang Qi took the pants that Jiang Qi wore yesterday, and Ke Yan took out the phone from his pocket to Jiang Qi.

KeYan forgot to take out the phone when he took off my pants and put them on the ground yesterday.

When Jiang Qi took the phone, it was already hung up there.

Jiang Qi broadcasted it back, and there was a young boy on the other end, "Hello, are you the bookstore owner? I'm here for an interview."

"Yes, are you at the door of the bookstore now?"

"Yeah, where are you?"

"I'm at home." Jiang Qi glanced at Ke Yan beside him.

"Huh? Can you come over now?"

"Can't rush over right away, or do you come back this afternoon?" Jiang Qi didn't want to rush over now, because he hadn't eaten breakfast yet.

"Then I'll wait for you in the cafe next to you, just in time for breakfast."

The people on the other end didn't seem to want to make a trip for nothing.

"Okay, but I might go there later."

After hanging up the phone, Jiang Qi looked at Ke Yan, "Someone has come to apply."

"Then let's get up now, and I'll make breakfast." Ke Yan checked the time and almost got up.

"No, I'm here to make breakfast today. You were too tired to wash me last night."

"Well, I don't know if you can make a new breakfast today."

"Even if it's not a new breakfast, it's good-looking and delicious."

Jiang Qi’s breakfast is not porridge, but eggs, bread, and milk.

After speaking, the two sat up together, but only Ke Yan got out of bed.

Jiang Qi sat on the bed and waited for Ke Yan to help him get his clothes.

Ke Yan quickly helped Jiang Qi get the clothes. After Jiang Qi got dressed, he went to wash up immediately, and then went downstairs to make breakfast.

And Ke Yan don't worry, take your time, but Ke Yan estimates that Jiang Qi will make bread today because it takes a little time to cook. After washing and going downstairs, Jiang Qi quickly prepared the breakfast. It was still the same, a cup of hot milk, two slices of toast, a half-burnt egg, and today he added more fruit.

When Jiang Qi saw that Ke Yan had come down, he told Ke Yan to come for breakfast, but I knew it was such an expression when I saw Ke Yan.

"Today is different, I also cut the fruit specially."

"I'm very satisfied, sit down and eat." Ke Yan took Jiang Qi's hand and sat down.

"The girl who came to apply last time feels pretty good. I don't know if the person who came to apply today will leave first when we go over." Jiang Qi bit the toast and said with worry.

"will not."

"how do you know?"

"Since he said he wanted to wait for you, it means that he still cares about the application. If you are not at ease, you can call him first and say that he will pass immediately."

"No, if you care, you will wait. If you don't care, you can't stay, but he doesn't care about the job so much."

Jiang Qi thought so, and he didn't worry whether the other party would wait impatiently and leave.

When Jiang Qi and Ke Yan arrived, they didn't see a boy at the door, but Jiang Qi remembered that he said he was in a coffee shop, so he went to the coffee shop.

Because it was the weekend, there were not many people. Jiang Jingjing saw a boy sitting in front of the window at a glance, not sure if it was him.

The boy sitting at the window suddenly turned his head to see Jiang Qi, then stood up and walked directly over.

"Are you the bookstore owner?"

"Yes, you are here to apply?"

"Yeah, I thought you would come here late, quite early." The boy checked the time.

"come on."

Jiang Qi took him to the bookstore, and Ke Yan had already opened the door.

"What's your name?" Jiang Qi asked.

"My name is Zhu Zihao."

"My name is Jiang Qi, and it's like this. After the probation period is one month and one month, if you perform well, you will be promoted to a full-time employee."

"I see, and I don't have any problems with leaving capital, but when do you go to work?"

"Next Monday will be fine."

"No problem, then I'll go ahead and there is still something to do." Zhu Zihao stood up.

"Okay, sorry to make you wait so long in the morning."

"It's okay." Zhu Zihao left after speaking.

"Why not be fierce, unlike the boss." Ke Yan was in the corner, wanting to see how Jiang Qi interviewed. Wait until the interviewer left before coming out to pinch Jiang Qi's face.

"Who said the boss must be fierce." Jiang Qi patted Ke Yan's hand.

"I want to take you to try a suit today." Ke Yan didn't care when he was photographed. It suddenly occurred to him that it was time to try a suit, which he wore when he got married.

"What suit to try? Aren't there many suits at home?"

"Worn at the wedding."

"What? Then, all right." Speaking of the wedding, Jiang Qi was a little excited and nervous. Yeah, it's almost time to prepare for the wedding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 631 8
Moon Cameron, also known as moonshine, kook princess, daddy's little girl. You can name all sorts of names that she most likely has gone by before, t...
344K 6.6K 199
Title : 替身受假死之后 Author : 咸鱼大西瓜 Status : 192 chapters (Completed) This story doesn't belong to me!!! All the works are given credit to original...
1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
3M 196K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...