Mrs. President Is A Male

By XiaocheYi

Description A rookie clerk asked old staff curiously: I heard our President already married? Old staff calmly... More

chapter 1 Good morning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20.1
20.2
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30.1
30.2
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41.1
41.2
42
43
44
45.1
45.2
46
47.1
47.2
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
[ CH: 63.64.65 ]
[ CH: 66.67.68.69.70 ]
[ CH: 71-72-73-74-75 ]
[ CH:76-77-78-79-80]
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89:Want to chase me? Keep on dreaming!
90: Buy Toy
91- Feeding
92: Love Children
Chapter 93 - Adopting a child (☞ ಠ_ಠ)☞
94. : First time at the Ke household
Chapter 95 - After Taking Advantage
Chapter 96 - What Do You Want To Do
Chapter 97 - Don't Bully My Wife
Chapter 98 - First Day of Ke Yan's Business Trip and Jiang Qi is Doing Fine
Chapter 99 - Mother Jiang is Here
Chapter 100: Ke Yan is back
Chapter 101: Date?
Chapter 102: depressed
Chapter 103: Soup
Chapter 104: find someone
Chapter 105: Go to your house to sleep
Chapter 106: Finished?
Chapter 107: Contrast
Chapter 108: understand
Chapter 109: we go home
Chapter 110: noodles
Chapter 111: always together
Chapter 112: closer
Chapter 113: silly wife
Chapter 114: silly daughter-in-law
Chapter 115: coming soon, Christmas
Chapter 116: buy gifts
Chapter 117: find
Chapter 118: isn't it male
119: let's go home together
120: Ke Yan to realize Jiang Qi's wish
121: Home
122: Ke Yan's plan to please
123: said
124: Two fools
125: Trust me
126: one more person loves him
127: same
128: go home again
129: not bad?
130:. pour water
131: agree
132: holding hands in the company
133: happy christmas eve
134: how to meet parents
135: go to a place
136: Yang family parents
137: conversation
138: love to him
139: the man
140: I know it a long time ago
141: have been seen
142: rely
143: first employee
144: I'm happy with you
145: have a meal together
146: same as usual
147:try a suit for marriage
148: aunt
149: our children
150: intimate
151: painting in the bookstore
152: intimate
153: I will help you remember
154: eat
155: please take the kids
156: biting your fingers means you are hungry
157: Does it smell bad?
158: take care of Xiao Ke
159: The Yang family is coming back
160: Young brother
161: She was scolded stupid by mother Yang
162: Lin Zirui's heartfelt words
163: Go home for the new year
164: Happy new year
165: Visit
166: I will be happy if you are there [ END ]
Extra-1
Extra-2 ( Wedding Night )
Extra-3
Extra-4
Announcement
Another Announcement from Van
Extra- about Jiang Qi's birthday
Extra-5 [Unedited]

134: Let get married

3.6K 141 20
By XiaocheYi

Christmas, Christmas decorations are everywhere, whether in shopping malls, streets, squares, or companies, there are large and small Christmas trees.

Today is Christmas, but it just happens to be Friday when the company is not on holiday and all have to go to work. People who have a partner can't date, and those who don't have a partner don't feel much.

Christmas is a special day for Jiang Qi and Ke Yan. They confessed to each other at Christmas. Today, Jiang Qi took out the hidden ring from the study. Today, he planned to propose to Ke Yan.

Jiang Qi wondered if Ke Yan would be shocked today. When he opened the ring box, he saw a very simple platinum ring in the ring box with words engraved on the ring. When Jiang Qi went to pick the ring, he only liked this one. , Simple, and Ke Yan likes simple.

"You will love the gift you give you this Christmas." Ke Yan said when Jiang Qi was about to get off the elevator when he arrived at the company.

"What is it?" Jiang Qi was curious. In previous years, Ke Yan had given Jiang Qi gifts, but he had never said something that would definitely like it.

"You'll know this afternoon." Ke Yan just smiled.

"All right then." Jiang Qi got off the elevator.

The elevator closed again.

"..."

The elevator is very quiet, although as usual recently, Ke Yan left the exclusive elevator and took the employee elevator up with Jiang Qi, but usually no one dared to squeeze it up.

But today there are a lot of people in the elevator, and some people don't even get off the elevator when they reach the working floor.

They just stood by and peeked at Manager Jiang and President Jiang, but although they were standing by, they were all standing at a distance from Ke Yan.

No one dared to meet the president, nor dared to squeeze to the president.

Ke Yan didn't care that others looked at him and Jiang Qi, and didn't say anything.

However, everyone found that when Manager Jiang got off the elevator, the president had cooled down'.

Wang SiQi wanted to find Sun NianQing yesterday and wanted Sun NianQing to find a way, but Sun NianQing asked for sick leave yesterday, and she didn't want to ask the secretary Sun NianQing's phone number, so she could only wait until today.

But as soon as she came to the office in the morning, she saw several people gathered together and said in the elevator how gentle the president was to Manager Jiang, and also said what Christmas gifts they would give.

Wang SiQi was frustrated, why did he still hear how Ke Yan treated Jiang Qi nicely for Christmas.

"Work." Wang SiQi was in a bad mood. The word work was almost yelled out, and the sound was still a bit broken.

After listening to the crowd, they quickly dispersed, and each started to work, not dare to say a word of gossip.

Obviously it's Christmas, and they  almost trained to talk about gossip, so hurry up and go on a date after get off work.

It was like this all morning, and Wang SiQi went to find Sun NianQing at noon.

Sun NianQing knew what was going on as soon as she saw Want SiQi coming to her. She had heard enough gossip for a long time in the morning, so Wang SiQi hadn’t spoken before Sun NianQing spoke, “I know what you are going to say, I don’t believe them. How good the relationship can be, I will definitely not let it go." After speaking, I left my seat and went to the cafeteria.

Wang SiQi looked at Sun NianQing's back blankly. What did Sun NianQing think of her? Really! Wang SiQi also left, but the sound of stepping on high heels can tell that she is angry now.

After lunch, Ke Yan said he would take Jiang Qi to a place.

"Where to go?"

"Look at the opposite side of the company." Ke Yan took Jiang Qi to the middle floor of the company.

"Is there anything on the other side?" Except that the two renovated shops are surrounded by cloth so that they cannot be seen inside, they are not the same as usual.

"Look carefully."

Ke Yan asked Jiang Qi to take a closer look, and Jiang Qi took a closer look. After reading it, he suddenly found that the steps surrounding the store were red with Santa Claus printed on them, and they looked like a huge gift from a distance. The box is the same.

"Ke Yan, what is that? Is it a gift?" Jiang Qi took Ke Yan's hand.

"Yes, I'll take you over to see." Ke Yan shook Jiang Qi's hand and walked across the company.

"What is it?" Jiang Qi wondered what such a big gift was?

"You'll know in a while."

The two came to the opposite of the company and stood in front of the huge gift. Ke Yan took a rope from the top and gave it to Jiang Qi, "pull it."

Jiang Qi listened to Ke Yan's words and pulled hard, the whole piece of cloth was loosened and scattered on the ground. Jiang Qi looked at a shop that appeared in front of him. The green exterior wall and the door was an arched wooden door with green leaves on it. Bi-paintings are painted on the walls, and various paints are used to depict the forest.

Looking up again, the shop sign is also made of wood, and it is engraved with-'Jiang Qi's Tree Nest'.

Jiang Qi stepped forward and touched the doorknob, his eyes were moist, and he put his head on the door.

"What's the matter?" Ke Yan put his arms around Jiang Qi's shoulders, and saw Jiang Qi's expression in his eyes just now, for fear that Jiang Qi would not like his design.

"No." Jiang Qi shook his head, but tears were about to fall.

Ke Yan helped Jiang Qi wipe away the tears, "Why are you crying, fool."

"Because I'm so touched, Ke Yan, if I have the next life, I will definitely meet you too. With you, no one treats me better than you, no one loves me more than you, I didn't expect you to give me this gift." Jiang Qi remembered the wish that Ke Yan had said before, and Ke Yan kept it in his heart, silently helping and fulfilling his wish.

"If I’m not good to you, it’s even more impossible to treat others well, Jiang Qi, I love you, I really love you so much, I like to pet you, see you smiling, and I will do my best to help you fulfill your wish. , I just hope to see you smile, stop crying, let's go in and take a look."

Ke Yan took Jiang Wo by the hand to the doorknob, and the two pushed the door open together.

The color inside is almost all green, but Jiang Qi couldn’t turn his gaze when he saw it. Ke Yan emptied a wall and painted the Q version of the two of them on it. How did they meet each other? The process of love was drawn, and the last painting was when they confessed under the Christmas tree.

Jiang Qi smiled, and touched the Q version character on the wall, "So cute."

"Come here and take a look." Ke Yan took Jiang Qi by the hand and went to the small attic upstairs.

"When I was decorating it, I made it by someone deliberately, and I also hold you a gift."

"what gift?"

"A child, we will go to buy furniture in a few days and decorate this place. After you pick up the child from school, you can let the child rest in this room and wait for me to go home after get off work."

"Okay, you must remember that you still owe me a gift." Jiang Qi is no longer so sad, but in a very good mood.

"This bookstore has two floors where you can put books and set up a place for guests to read books. I have separated the place, but some places have to ask your opinion to decorate." Ke Yan took Jiang Qi to the bookstore. I have seen it all over.

"Okay, but I want to separate an area for children to read books." Jiang Qi has been to many bookstores, and they sell children's books, but there are no special areas for children, so children have to sit with adults. Reading together, but some adults don't like children around, many children can only sit on the ground and read.

"Okay, but we might get things about the bookstore tomorrow, and I will take you to a place today."

"Ah? Where to go, I also want to take you to a place, but it is far away." Jiang Qi looked at the time, fearing that there would be not enough time to go to two places.

"Are you going to take me to the Christmas tree in the square where we confessed?"

"how do you know."

"Because I want to take you there too." The two smiled at each other, walked out of the bookstore, drove the car out of the garage, and drove to the square where they confessed.

In the car, Jiang Qi asked Ke Yan curiously, "Why is the name of the bookstore called Jiang Qi's Shuwo?"

"First of all, the name Jiang Qi is you. What I want most is these two characters, your name, so I add your name, and then Shuwo, the two characters Shuwo, Shu and Shu are almost the same in pronunciation, Wo At that time, I wanted to engrave this word on the shop sign. Because I remembered the way you were lying on the bed, on the sofa, or even reading on the floor, I wanted to use it."

"Really good." Jiang Qi liked it very much, and the feeling of happiness in his heart almost came out.

Yang ShaoYu is busy today for a very important thing. He has been busy all day. That is to put all the previously bought furniture at home, put the furniture in the empty room, and let the decorating staff arrange the furniture according to his requirements. , Watching the time while helping, should have time to change before going to pick up Lin Zirui from work.

Fortunately, Yang ShaoYu's house is big enough, so Lin ZiRui can fit many furniture.

But at this time Lin ZiRui got off work, he deliberately told Yang Shaoyu about the time he was off work, just to bring things back home and give Yang Shaoyu a surprise.

After moving boxes of boxes to the car, he checked whether there was anything missing. After the car was checked, he drove to Yang Shaoyu's house. No, he should say go home.

He has a very warm home with ShaoYu at home, and Lin ZiRui smiled happily.

When it finally arrived, Lin ZiRui looked at the boxes in the trunk and wondered how to move them up.

Just as the security of the community came to ask him if he wanted to help, Lin ZiRui asked him to move upstairs together.

Lin ZiRui took the key to open the door and moved the box into the house with the security guard. Lin ZiRui thanked the security guard.

When he closed the door, he  saw that the furniture in the room had all changed, and the furniture was the same furniture he and Shaoyu had visited before. It turned out that Shaoyu said he wanted to help a friend choose furniture, but he actually bought it back and wanted to give him a surprise. Yes, Lin Zirui was really moved by looking at the furniture.

Suddenly there was footsteps over the stairs.

When Yang Shaoyu stepped downstairs, he saw Lin Zirui standing at the door.

He looked at the time, "Why got off work early? Why didn't you call me to pick you up after get off work."

"Shaoyu, thank you." Lin Zirui hugged Yang Shaoyu in the past.

"Don't say thank you. I want to give you a warm home. I hope that the furniture you like can be placed in the home. It is a home for the two of us." Yang Shaoyu knew what Lin Zirui’s favorite gift was. Just happy.

"Okay, I won't say thank you. By the way, I bought some things and we will put them on well."

"what."

Yang Shaoyu watched Lin Zirui open the box. The Dongzi in the box were all in pairs.

Take out things with Lin Zirui. There are two pairs of men's couple cotton mops, toothbrushes, pillows, cups, and all kinds of things.

Yang Shaoyu's eyes were gentle, sitting on the ground with Lin Zirui, taking out the things and putting them at home.

This is their home, a warm home, home for him and Zirui.

"Zirui, this is our eternal home."

"Okay, we want to be together forever, together in this warm home, always." Lin Zirui hugged Yang Shaoyu tightly. When he was a child, he didn't love his parents, but that's okay. Now he has a lover who loves him, Yang Shaoyu , There is a warm home, home for him and Shaoyu.

Here, when Ke Yan and Jiang Qi came to the square where they confessed, it was already dark.

But the colorful lights on the Christmas tree illuminate the square very brightly.

For the first time in a place with so many people, Jiang Qi wanted to do a very important and very happy thing, that is, to propose to Ke Yan, take out the ring box, and kneel down on one knee, "Ke Yan, I love you , Let's get married."

Ke Yan smiled, took out the ring, knelt down on one knee, and opened the ring box, "Jiang Qi, I love you too, let's get married."

"Okay." Jiang Qi asked Ke Yan to bring him a ring.

Then Jiang Qi also put a ring on Ke Yan.

The same place, the same two people, also at Christmas, under the Christmas tree, the confession seven years ago, the marriage proposal now, have experienced a lot, but what remains unchanged is their love for each other.

Today, despite the strange gazes of others, they bravely knelt down in front of the Christmas tree to propose to each other.

But the blessing will continue, and they will always be happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 1.6K 9
Title: Deceive - 欺骗 Author: 林仑 Genre: Modern, mafia boss x undercover, sad, BE version Summary: A policeman went undercover at a company to get clo...
3.1M 202K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
17.6K 631 8
Moon Cameron, also known as moonshine, kook princess, daddy's little girl. You can name all sorts of names that she most likely has gone by before, t...
5.3K 644 23
မင်းနှုတ်ကစကားတွေနဲ့ ပြိုလဲတဲ့အထိတကူးတက ထိုးနှပ်နေဖို့မလိုပါဘူး ငါက သေမိန့်ကျပီးသောအမှုသည်ပါ ..