Mrs. President Is A Male

By XiaocheYi

Description A rookie clerk asked old staff curiously: I heard our President already married? Old staff calmly... More

chapter 1 Good morning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20.1
20.2
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30.1
30.2
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41.1
41.2
42
43
44
45.1
45.2
46
47.1
47.2
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
[ CH: 63.64.65 ]
[ CH: 66.67.68.69.70 ]
[ CH: 71-72-73-74-75 ]
[ CH:76-77-78-79-80]
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89:Want to chase me? Keep on dreaming!
90: Buy Toy
91- Feeding
92: Love Children
Chapter 93 - Adopting a child (☞ ಠ_ಠ)☞
94. : First time at the Ke household
Chapter 95 - After Taking Advantage
Chapter 96 - What Do You Want To Do
Chapter 97 - Don't Bully My Wife
Chapter 98 - First Day of Ke Yan's Business Trip and Jiang Qi is Doing Fine
Chapter 99 - Mother Jiang is Here
Chapter 100: Ke Yan is back
Chapter 101: Date?
Chapter 102: depressed
Chapter 103: Soup
Chapter 104: find someone
Chapter 105: Go to your house to sleep
Chapter 106: Finished?
Chapter 107: Contrast
Chapter 108: understand
Chapter 109: we go home
Chapter 110: noodles
Chapter 111: always together
Chapter 112: closer
Chapter 113: silly wife
Chapter 114: silly daughter-in-law
Chapter 115: coming soon, Christmas
Chapter 116: buy gifts
Chapter 117: find
Chapter 118: isn't it male
119: let's go home together
120: Ke Yan to realize Jiang Qi's wish
121: Home
122: Ke Yan's plan to please
123: said
124: Two fools
125: Trust me
126: one more person loves him
127: same
128: go home again
129: not bad?
130:. pour water
131: agree
133: happy christmas eve
134: Let get married
134: how to meet parents
135: go to a place
136: Yang family parents
137: conversation
138: love to him
139: the man
140: I know it a long time ago
141: have been seen
142: rely
143: first employee
144: I'm happy with you
145: have a meal together
146: same as usual
147:try a suit for marriage
148: aunt
149: our children
150: intimate
151: painting in the bookstore
152: intimate
153: I will help you remember
154: eat
155: please take the kids
156: biting your fingers means you are hungry
157: Does it smell bad?
158: take care of Xiao Ke
159: The Yang family is coming back
160: Young brother
161: She was scolded stupid by mother Yang
162: Lin Zirui's heartfelt words
163: Go home for the new year
164: Happy new year
165: Visit
166: I will be happy if you are there [ END ]
Extra-1
Extra-2 ( Wedding Night )
Extra-3
Extra-4
Announcement
Another Announcement from Van
Extra- about Jiang Qi's birthday
Extra-5 [Unedited]

132: holding hands in the company

3.6K 145 23
By XiaocheYi

After eating, Jiang's mother asked the two of them to stay overnight and go directly to work tomorrow.

The two stayed and returned to the room. Ke Yan took out the phone and found that the phone was out of power. He charged it with Jiang Qi's charger for a while before turning it on.

As soon as he turned it on, he saw a dozen caller IDs, click on it to see, besides Yang ShaoYu's and Xiaofeng's.

Call Yang ShaoYu first.

Yang ShaoYu on the other end answered the phone, "Ke Yan, did you forget that you are going to have a meeting this afternoon? Why can't you get through on the phone? Xiao Feng called me this afternoon."

After Yang ShaoYu said this, Ke Yan remembered it and frowned, "Forget it. The phone is dead."

"Sure enough, you can only never  forget about Jiang Qi."

"The meeting will be held tomorrow." After Ke Yan finished talking with Yang ShaoYu, he hung up.

"You go take a bath first." Jiang Qi gave Ke Yan a set of pajamas.

"Yours?" Ke Yan took the pajamas.

"Well, but my pajamas are too small, so I won't give you my brother?" Jiang Qi is smaller than Ke Yan, but Jiang is similar to Ke Yan.

"No, just use yours, other people's clothes are uncomfortable." Ke Yan is not used to other people's things, except Jiang Qi's.

There is no separate bathroom in Jiang Qi's room, so he can only go to the bathroom outside the room.

After taking a shower, Ke Yan wore Jiang Qi's pajamas. It was really too small. Even if the pajamas were worn wide on Ke Yan, he still felt a little tight.

Ke Yan returned to the room, Jiang Qi looked at it, "I wear it loosely on me, and it shrinks by one size when it on you."

"you're too skinny."

"A lot of meat has grown recently."

"Really?" Ke Yan asked Jiang Qi to sit on his lap and touched Jiang Qi's waist. It was soft and warm, and very comfortable.

"Itches." Jiang Qi twisted in Ke Yan's arms.

Ke Yan pressed Jiang Qi on the bed and kissed Jiang Qi's face and mouth, "The mouth is sweet, what did you eat just now?"

Jiang Qi thought for a while, "I ate mung bean cake."

"How to eat after eating, and what to do if you accumulate food and feel uncomfortable?"

Jiang Qi raised his head and kissed Ke Yan, blocking his long-windedness.

After a kiss, Ke Yan wanted to say something. Jiang Qi kissed him again and licked Ke Yan’s lips with his tongue. Ke Yan felt his lips itchy. Jiang Qi had already hooked his tongue. It is rare that Jiang Qi was so passionate. Ke Yan had long forgotten about Jiang Qi's food. He hugged Jiang Qi to deepen the kiss.

Before he knew it, Ke Yan's hand had reached into Jiang Qi's clothes and lifted up Jiang Qi's clothes.

"Button button--" The sudden knock on the door made the two of them move. Jiang Qi was even more startled. He quickly got off Ke Yan and straightened his clothes. "Go in, come in."

Ke Yan also sat up, and saw Jiang Ma coming in with a warm baby.

Jiang Ma came in and saw the two sitting on the bed. She glanced at them. Ke Yan was calm and there was no expression on her face. On the contrary, Jiang Qi's face was red and nervous. You know that they were just now. What are you doing.

Jiang Qi's mouth was red and swollen, and his hands were still pulling clothes.

Jiang Ma sighed. She didn't have much hope for Jiang Qi at the top, but now, there is no possibility at all.

Put the warm baby in your hand on the bed, "It's hot, hurry up after taking a shower and go to bed."

"Yes, I see." Jiang Qi stuffed the warm baby into the quilt.

"I'm going out first, go to bed early." Jiang's mother kept emphasizing going to bed early when she went out. Jiang Qi heard that her face was very dry, so she took the clothes and said she was going to take a bath.

Ke Yan looked at it and chuckled, then prepared to go out and pour the thermos cup with hot water.

When Jiang Qi came in after taking a shower, Ke Yan was already lying on the bed and watching TV. Jiang Qi quickly got into the bed, Ke Yan hugged Jiang Qi, Jiang Qi was surprised, "Why didn't you wear any clothes."

"Too tight, take it off."

"Isn't it cold?" Jiang Qi rubbed Ke Yanguang's arm.

"It's not cold, just to warm up your body."

Jiang smiled, "Why didn't you read a book? It's rare to watch you watch TV alone."

"It's not bad to see it occasionally, is it warm?" Ke Yan is like a large warm baby who is oversized and does not get cold.

It's easier to use than warm babies, and it's warmer.

"Well, it's so comfortable." Jiang Qi nuzzled in his arms.

"What are you doing at the door?" Dad Jiang came out to pour water and saw Jiang Ma's ears against the door of Jiang Qi's room eavesdropping.

"Shhh, just listen to what they are doing."

"Wife, it's not me, it's you, this, what should I do if the child finds out? And what do you want to listen to?" Dad Jiang also lowered his voice for fear of being heard by Jiang Qi Keyan.

"Just listen to it, go, and go back to the room." Jiang Ma couldn't hear anything, so she stopped listening and turned back to the room.

Dad Jiang looked at Jiang Ma's back and then looked at the door of the room. Fortunately, he was not found. It was not too embarrassing.

The next day, Jiang Qi and Ke Yan finished their breakfast, and then went to the company, accompanied by Jiang Lu who was on the way.

Jiang Lu sat in the back seat, Ke Yan drove, while Jiang Qi sat in the passenger seat, Jiang Lu looked at the two people, really like a husband and wife, it should be two husbands.

Secretly took out the phone, turned off the sound, and took a picture of the two.

As soon as Ke Yan arrived at the company, he asked Yang ShaoYu to call for a meeting.

As soon as Jiang Qi arrived at the office, Xiao An asked many questions, such as: "Auntie really agrees that you are together?"

"When will you be married?"

"The president, don't you see your parents?"

Jiang Qi looked at Xiao An helplessly, "Didn't you arrive at the company late before? Why have you been so early these days."

"I'm excited, I came early." Xiaoan was so excited that she didn't sleep all night, and the alarm clock rang in the morning.

"Since I'm here earlier, go to work as soon as possible. I have to work too."

"Okay, just answer one of my questions."

"Ask." Jiang Qi thought that if he didn't agree, Xiao An would probably be here today.

"Have you met the president's parents?"

"I have seen it, and they agreed." Jiang Qi thought about it and felt that he was lucky, because both parents agreed that he and Ke Yan were together.

"That's good, then I'll go to work first." Xiao An got a satisfactory answer, feeling full of energy throughout the day today.

Xiao An walked out of Jiang Qi's office, Jiang Qi sat down with a smile, and he was in a good mood today.

Because yesterday’s meeting was not finished, the company’s senior executives all came to the meeting room on time after the delay until today, thinking that there should be no more waiting for an hour today.

Today, they won’t be able to wait any longer, because Ke Yan has already arrived in the meeting room. Lin Zhengrui was sitting next to Jiang Qi with a very ugly face. He was nervous for a long time yesterday, but he waited in the meeting room for an hour. It didn't happen, but his stomach was uncomfortable for a day. He didn't expect that the meeting would be delayed until today. His stomach would be uncomfortable for another day. It was really uncomfortable for him.

Jiang Qi looked at Lin Zhengrui's pale face and comforted him, "Don't worry, Ke Yan is in a good mood today."

"Really? That's fine, at least I feel better."

"In fact, Ke Yan is not so scary, nor will he get angry for no reason. Don't be so afraid of him. He is very patient."

He is only patient with you.

Lin Zhengrui thought silently in his heart.

However, after Lin Zhengrui heard Jiang Qi's words, he suddenly found that Jiang Qi seemed to be different from before.

But where is it different? Lin Zhengrui couldn't tell.

After the meeting, Ke Yan left first, and after Ke Yan left, the others got up from their seats and left the meeting room.

With Jiang Qi's comfort, Lin Zhengrui, whose stomach is not so bad today, wanted to talk to Jiang Qi, but when he turned his head, he found that Jiang Qi had already left.

Where did Jiang Qi go? As soon as Ke Yan walked out of the conference room, Jiang Qi followed out, looked at Ke Yan in front of him, and called out, "Ke Yan."

Ke Yan looked back.

Xiao Feng and a secretary who walked behind Ke Yan stopped when he heard Ke Yan, still following Ke Yan.

Jiang Qi smiled, "It's almost noon, I'm hungry, you go to lunch with me."

Ke Yan raised his eyebrows to look at Jiang Qi.

Jiang Qi stopped Ke Yan, and his voice was naturally loud. When he said this similar order, the employees around him couldn't help but watch Jiang Qi and wiped a cold sweat on Jiang Qi's attitude towards the president. Of course, some people gloated. , Waiting to see Jiang Qi being treated coldly by the president.

After all, even if you are a very good friend with the president, don't forget the character of the president, and in front of so many people in the company, it is really impatient to order the president like this.

However, no one except Xiaofeng expected that Ke Yan actually smiled at Jiang Qi, handed the files in his hand to the secretary standing aside, and then walked towards Jiang Qi and said in a very gentle voice,
" Okay."

"Let's go then." Jiang Qi took Ke Yan's hand.

Ke Yan was surprised and paused, but he quickly recovered, holding Jiang Qi's hand hard, and left without stopping.

Everyone stayed in place and didn't react. The president's attitude, so kind, is he a real president? And, if you read it right, the two of them walked together holding hands, right? Holding hands, no matter how close a male friend is, he won’t be so close. Hold hands like a girl.

This is too close, it makes people feel more like boy and girl friends, but what happened to the president and Manager Jiang?

When Wang SiQi saw this scene, shee clenched her fists, and her nails sank deeply into the flesh of her palms, leaving curved nail marks.

Is it true that they are lovers, together?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 150K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
31K 612 84
This is a collection of short stories featuring everyone's favorite Ultimate Lifeform, Shadow the Hedgehog. From the boom!verse to AUs, angst to whol...
1.2M 28.7K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
243K 8.8K 19
[Completed] [In the process of Editing...] A beautiful voice that can allure anyone who can hear it. And He wants it. Not just the sweet lovely melod...