Mrs. President Is A Male

Av XiaocheYi

Description A rookie clerk asked old staff curiously: I heard our President already married? Old staff calmly... Mer

chapter 1 Good morning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20.1
20.2
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30.1
30.2
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41.1
41.2
42
43
44
45.1
45.2
46
47.1
47.2
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
[ CH: 63.64.65 ]
[ CH: 66.67.68.69.70 ]
[ CH: 71-72-73-74-75 ]
[ CH:76-77-78-79-80]
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89:Want to chase me? Keep on dreaming!
90: Buy Toy
91- Feeding
92: Love Children
Chapter 93 - Adopting a child (☞ ಠ_ಠ)☞
94. : First time at the Ke household
Chapter 95 - After Taking Advantage
Chapter 96 - What Do You Want To Do
Chapter 97 - Don't Bully My Wife
Chapter 98 - First Day of Ke Yan's Business Trip and Jiang Qi is Doing Fine
Chapter 99 - Mother Jiang is Here
Chapter 100: Ke Yan is back
Chapter 101: Date?
Chapter 102: depressed
Chapter 104: find someone
Chapter 105: Go to your house to sleep
Chapter 106: Finished?
Chapter 107: Contrast
Chapter 108: understand
Chapter 109: we go home
Chapter 110: noodles
Chapter 111: always together
Chapter 112: closer
Chapter 113: silly wife
Chapter 114: silly daughter-in-law
Chapter 115: coming soon, Christmas
Chapter 116: buy gifts
Chapter 117: find
Chapter 118: isn't it male
119: let's go home together
120: Ke Yan to realize Jiang Qi's wish
121: Home
122: Ke Yan's plan to please
123: said
124: Two fools
125: Trust me
126: one more person loves him
127: same
128: go home again
129: not bad?
130:. pour water
131: agree
132: holding hands in the company
133: happy christmas eve
134: Let get married
134: how to meet parents
135: go to a place
136: Yang family parents
137: conversation
138: love to him
139: the man
140: I know it a long time ago
141: have been seen
142: rely
143: first employee
144: I'm happy with you
145: have a meal together
146: same as usual
147:try a suit for marriage
148: aunt
149: our children
150: intimate
151: painting in the bookstore
152: intimate
153: I will help you remember
154: eat
155: please take the kids
156: biting your fingers means you are hungry
157: Does it smell bad?
158: take care of Xiao Ke
159: The Yang family is coming back
160: Young brother
161: She was scolded stupid by mother Yang
162: Lin Zirui's heartfelt words
163: Go home for the new year
164: Happy new year
165: Visit
166: I will be happy if you are there [ END ]
Extra-1
Extra-2 ( Wedding Night )
Extra-3
Extra-4
Announcement
Another Announcement from Van
Extra- about Jiang Qi's birthday
Extra-5 [Unedited]

Chapter 103: Soup

3.7K 153 9
Av XiaocheYi

Jiang Qi knew that his cooking skills were not good enough. This time he wanted to replenish Ke Yan's body, so he didn't want to make unpalatable foods for Ke Yan.

Jiang Qi originally wanted Aunt Li to cook soup, but Aunt Li's daughter-in-law gave birth to a child, and Aunt Li wanted to help confinement, so she didn't come to cook.

Who on earth are you looking for? I can't do it by myself. Aunt Li is not free, so who can I call?

Jiang Qi suddenly thought of Jiang's mother. By the way, you can ask her for help. Jiang Qi called Jiang's mother and said, "Hey, Mom, help me make some soup. It's better to replenish the body."

"Why do you want to drink soup all of a sudden? I used to force you to drink it, but didn't drink it." Jiang Ma wanted to make some soup in her heart when she heard Jiang Qi said that she was making soup.

"Well, I didn't drink it, it was my friend, or the one who lived with me."

"Oh, okay, I'll start buying vegetables later." Jiang Ma thought that Jiang Qi's friend was still his boss, and he must have a good relationship, like Ke Yan? And Ke Yan usually takes care of Jiang Qi, so what soup should he make?

Jiang's mother hung up the phone, thinking about what soup she was going to make.

Jiang Qi hung up, thinking about going home tomorrow to get the soup, just to give Ke Yan at lunch.

Going home at night, Jiang Qi took a shower and said to Ke Yan, "Tomorrow morning, I will take a half-day off. You can go to work first."

"Something?" Ke Yan helped Jiang Qi blow his freshly washed hair.

"Well, something."

"Where to go?"

"Go home. Go back to the company before noon."

"Well, I'll take you back tomorrow."

"No, I'll go back by myself." Jiang Qi's hair was blown dry, and Jiang Qi took the hair dryer and wanted to help Ke Yan blow it.

After getting it right, the two lay on the bed to go to sleep, Jiang Qi lying in Ke Yan's arms, surrounded by a warm feeling.

Put your feet on Ke Yan's feet, Ke Yan clamped Jiang Qi's feet. In winter, Jiang Qi's feet were cold, but Ke Yan's feet were very hot.

Jiang Qi's cold feet absorb the heat of Ke Yan's feet, which are more useful than warming babies.

"Is it cold?" Ke Yan hugged Jiang Qi's quilt tightly to prevent the cold wind from entering the quilt.

"It's not cold." Jiang Qi shook his head.

It is good if Jiang Qi is not cold. Ke Yan hugs Jiang Qi and lets Jiang Qi sleep comfortably.

The heating is on at home, and because Jiang Qi is afraid of the cold and the quilt is very thick, Ke Yan is not usually afraid of cold, so he feels very hot now, but thinking of Jiang Qi's cold feet now, and usually getting sick when he catches the cold. He dare not say it is hot.

If Jiang Qi knew that Ke Yan was very hot, he would definitely change the quilt to a thin layer, but Ke Yan would definitely not say it, because Jiang Qi would be cold, and would not take the initiative to say it when it was cold.

In fact, this happened once before. Around the time with Jiang Qi, Ke Yan was the first to sleep with Jiang Qi in the winter. At that time, Ke Yan also felt very hot. He didn't talk to Jiang Qi at the beginning. Jiang Qi sleeps, always awakened by heat in the middle of the night, with a layer of sweat on his back.

After a few more days, Ke Yan discovered that Jiang Qi had cold hands and feet at first, and he didn't seem to be so afraid of the cold in the second half of the night. So he told Jiang Qi to change the quilt to a thin layer. When Jiang Qi heard it, he immediately blamed Ke Yan,Say, "Why didn't you say it earlier, tomorrow I will buy a thinner quilt."

Sure enough, Jiang Qi went to buy a quilt the next day. He dried the quilt during the day, and spent a long time putting the quilt into the sheet at night.

Ke Yan looked at the thin quilt and he was relieved. When he went to bed at night, he would not wake up from the heat.

When it was time to go to bed, Ke Yan still hugged Jiang Qi to sleep. Jiang Qi slept all night and didn't say that it was cold. Ke Yan also slept just right. So just like that, Ke Yan never woke up again at night.

However, that night Ke Yan was suddenly awakened by the movement next to him, and he saw Jiang Qi burrowing up and down while he was coming, and his entire head went into the quilt.

Ke Yan wrapped Jiang Qi up a bit, and Jiang Qi drilled down after a while.

On the second day, Ke Yan asked Jiang Qi if it was cold. Jiang Qi said no, but he got into the quilt at night. Now Ke Yan made sure that Jiang Qi slept cold at night and wanted to change back to a thick quilt, but Jiang Qi didn't. He insisted that it wasn't cold, but then got sick after he said it that day.

Ke Yan quickly changed back to a thick quilt. Never say that sleeping is hot anymore.

Thinking of the past, Ke Yan couldn't help but pinch Jiang Qi's face, this hard-mouthed guy.

When he woke up, Jiang Qi helped Ke Yan make breakfast with him the next day, although it was only bread and milk, then he helped Ke Yan hang his beard, and then he helped Ke Yan tie his tie. Ke Yan was about to go to work. , Jiang Qi took Ke Yan's coat and briefcase, helped Ke Yan put on the coat at the door, and then handed Ke Yan the briefcase.

Ke Yan ended up with a briefcase, put on his shoes, and finally gave Jiang Qi a hard kiss.

"I'm going to work, daughter-in-law." Ke Yan smiled softly.

"Well, be careful on the way."

Then Jiang Qi sent Ke Yan downstairs to work, well, he didn't send him down at all, because Ke Yan was not willing to let Jiang Qi be cold, so he didn't want Jiang Qi to go downstairs, so he drove Ke Yan up the elevator at the door of his house.

Ke Yan went to work, Jiang Qi put the plates and cups in the sink, then put on thick clothes and went back to Jiang's house.

Jiang's mother had just returned from buying vegetables and was preparing to make soup, and Jiang Qi came back.

Jiang's mother looked at Jiang Qi and asked, "Did you go to work today?"

"Yes, come back to get the soup." There was also a heater at home, and Jiang Qi took off his thick coat.

"I haven't started cooking yet."

"I know, let me help."

"Then are you coming to work in time? Little Green is out."

"I only went to work this afternoon."

"Oh, did you have breakfast?" Jiang Ma shook Jiang Qi's hand, which was really ice.

"Eat, Mom, it's been cold recently, and Dad must remember to wear two more clothes."

"Good, good." Jiang Ma answered with a smile.

The two nagged with concern, and then began to prepare soup.

Jiang Qi is not going to be a chef today, so he cuts vegetables and meat, and then assists Jiang Ma by the side.

Although Jiang Qi assisted Jiang Ma to make soup, he didn't know what soup Jiang Ma was making, but it seemed to be a very good soup. Because Jiang Qi also cut a lot of different vegetables after boiling it all morning. He still don't know what it is.

The soup was ready, Jiang Qi carefully put it in a thermos, and after bidding farewell to Jiang Ma, he went to the company.

Jiang Ma looked at Jiang Qi who was hurriedly out of the house, and shook her head, this child, what was so anxious, there was no time to stay for a meal.

Of course Jiang Qi was in a hurry. It was noon, and he had to hurry back to the company before Ke Yan went to lunch.

Jiang Qi completely forgot that he could make a call to Ke Yan first, but fortunately Ke Yan had called and asked where Jiang Qi was.

"I'm almost at the company, don't go to eat yet."

"Ok, I will wait for you."

Jiang Qi returned to the company with a huge thermos and lunch box in his hand.

But Ke Yan looked at what Jiang Qi had brought and asked, "This is..."

"Mom's soup, as well as vegetables and rice." Jiang Qi said with a smile.

"Do you go back in the morning for this?"

"Well, I want to make up for you." Jiang Qi nodded.

Ke Yan felt warm in his heart, and as expected, his wife was likable.

"Let's eat together." Ke Yan opened the thermos.

"Yeah." Jiang Qi sat next to Ke Yan.

The two were eating dishes, and Jiang Qi said triumphantly: "How about? My mother's dishes are delicious."

"Well, it's delicious." Ke Yan wanted to laugh when he saw Jiang Qi's appearance, so cute.

The two of them were thinking about eating, and suddenly broke into a person, wearing high heels, walking dad da da da.

Jiang Qi looked up and saw Wang SiQi holding a thermos in her hand. Jiang Qi was taken aback, could it be...

"Ke Yan, You've been on a business trip recently. It must have been very hard, I made soup for you." Wang Si Qi came up when she took her secretary to eat.

Jiang Qi looked at Ke Yan, this is a bee attracting butterflies.

"No need..." Before Ke Yan finished speaking, he heard the sound of high heels clattering. Jiang Qi guessed it would not be...

Sure enough, Jiang Qi guessed it right, it was Sun Nian Qing.

And holding the cooked soup in her hand, smiled to Ke Yan.

Ke Yan frowned, "You all take them away. Don't let this happen anymore. I invite you to come here to work."

Wang Si Qi wanted to say something, but closed her mouth.

The corners of Sun Nianqing's mouth stiffened, but she immediately recovered and smiled: "Where is Manager Jiang? Is it the same as us?" Sun Nianqing originally planned to give it to Ke Yan after work instead of taking it up so recklessly, but saw Wang SiqQi coming up. In addition, she also knew that Jiang Qi was in the office, so she brought it up. Now what she said is that Jiang Qi brought it up to you? What about mine?

"I only eat Jiang Qi's, take all these, don't come up casually in the future, do your own duty." Ke Yan said coldly.

Jiang Qi wanted to answer at first, but his men have spoken for him, so he should shut up and eat.

Sun NianQing glared at Jiang Qi, smiled ugly, and went down.

But Wang SiQi was not so angry because of Sun NianQing's collapse, and went down without staring at Jiang Qi.

And Jiang Qi continued to eat without knowing it, but when he left, he secretly pinched Ke Yan.

Ke Yan was in pain, "I like to eat your food, and you pinch me?"

"Attract bees and butterflies."

"Okay, hurry up and eat." Ke Yan thought to himself that this must never happen again. Jiang Qi must be unhappy in his heart, and Ke Yan was afraid that Jiang Qi would be sad.

Therefore, Jiang Qi won. The reason for the victory was Ke Yan's heart.

Ke Yan's heart will always be with Jiang Qi.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

657K 68.2K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
17.6K 631 8
Moon Cameron, also known as moonshine, kook princess, daddy's little girl. You can name all sorts of names that she most likely has gone by before, t...
243K 8.8K 19
[Completed] [In the process of Editing...] A beautiful voice that can allure anyone who can hear it. And He wants it. Not just the sweet lovely melod...
344K 6.6K 199
Title : 替身受假死之后 Author : 咸鱼大西瓜 Status : 192 chapters (Completed) This story doesn't belong to me!!! All the works are given credit to original...