It's in the way she moves ( A...

By Camrenansnorminah

Ariana grande is starting her sweetener world tour and is in need of a few dancers , what happens when she fa... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
A/n
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
A/n
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Sneak peek
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
New story and Happy Birthday Ariana
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
STREAM POSITIONS
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine

Thirty Eight

2.7K 92 32
By Camrenansnorminah

A/n : I just want to thank all of my readers and followers for all of the support I've received this past month, I'm at my lowest point in my life, I've been depressed and began cutting myself, my dad found out and started taking me to therapy and I'm a little better, writing makes me happy and you guys are a great support system as well.

Thank you for being patient with me on my stories as I've been MIA for a while.

I can't assure you that my schedule for updating is back but i will be updating every now and then

I love you all and stay safe❤️

I hope you all enjoy this chapter ;)

Not proofread because I wanted to get this chapter out as soon as possible

Ariana P.O.V

I groan softly as I stretch my limbs out on my bed and roll over to my side and place my arm around- y/n?

I open my eyes and feel around my bed only for it to be empty.

The sun peeks through my window making it hard for my eyes to adjust to the room but I notice something, or well...two things.

One, that I have a big ass headache and two, it smells sooo good.

I sit up slowly and rub my eyes before turning to grab my phone but stopping and smiling widely when I see a tray of pancakes, orange juice, oatmeal, and grapes on my nightstand along with a note and a container of tylonel pills.

My heart flutters in my chest and I grab the note and read it aloud.

" Good morning baby,

Y/b/n wanted to meet for breakfast really early and you were still asleep, I didn't want to wake you so I made you some breakfast. I'm almost certain that you probably have the biggest headache so I left some pills, take them before you eat. I'll be home at around 12:30, enjoy :)

Sincerely,

The best girlfriend in the world"

I giggle at the last part, she's not wrong. I kiss the note and place it on my chest "she's amazing man" I say to myself.

I set the note down and reach for the pills and my orange juice. I swallow them down and check my phone before digging into my meal.

It's currently 10:12 so I have a little bit of time to eat and get ready for when y/n comes home so I can tell her what our plan is for today.

After I finish eating, I scroll through Twitter to tweet and interact with my fans for a bit.

@ArianaGrande: my stomach feels full, I had an amazing breakfast :)

Reply to @ArianaGrande: @Y/t/n: the first thing you do is tweet when you wake up? Not even a text? 🤦‍♀️😂

Reply to @Y/t/n: @ArianaGrande: figured you'd be here already and I'll talk to you when you come home ;)

Reply to @ArianaGrande and @Y/t/n: @brit_arianator: be my moms pls

Reply to @brit_arianator: @Y/t/n: what papers do I need to sign?

Reply to @ArianaGrande: @kbpt2stan: 😭😭my heart no way y/n made you breakfast and "come home?" Their going out y'all it's confirmed

Reply to @ArianaGrande and @kbfbpt2stam: @lilaribean: IKR THEY ARE THE CUTEST MY HEART IS 😭

I giggle at my fans tweets but out of curiosity and

I smile at my adorable fans and send a quick text to my baby before hopping in the shower.

Y/n's P.O.V

I get out the Uber with y/b/n and enter Arianas house using the spare key she gave me ever since yesterday's fiasco.

"Babeeee I'm home!" I call out when I enter.

"I'm upstairs!" She responds with her cute little voice.

"I'll be right back" I let y/b/n know.

She quirks an eyebrow "if I hear a moan I'm leaving"

I roll my eyes "shut up I'm just gonna go say hi"

I jog up the stairs and into Arianas bed room where she's applying her makeup in her large bathroom

When I enter she looks at me through the mirror and smiles. She places her mascara down and rushes over to me.

"I was sad because I couldn't wake up next to you" she mumbles when she wraps her arms around my neck.

I embrace her back by snaking my arms around her waist "sorry babe, y/b/n called me early and I didn't want to wake you because I knew you wouldn't be feeling good after you had a bit to drink last night"

She sighs "that's okay, you made up for it thank you so much for breakfast it was delicious"

We pull apart before she bites her lip and leans up to me.

I meet her halfway and move my lips with hers slowly and passionately.

She sneaks her hands under my shirt on my bare abdomen and slowly tries to unbutton my pants.

I pull away quickly and button them back up. She frowns and looks down "I'm sorry was that too much? I-"

I chuckle " no baby you know I want it I'm sorry it's just that y/b/n is downstairs"

"oh shit really?"

I nod making her blush in embarrassment and return back to her seat in the bathroom.

"Sorry about last night by the way, you shouldnt have seen me like that" she says.

"Don't worry about it superstar, I would've had to deal with it eventually and your gonna have to as well for me" I assure her.

She nods "I know, it just sucks because I barley remember what happened last night after we took those shots with the prop crew"

My heart sinks, does she remember us saying that we loved each other?

"Everything okay y/n/n?" She cuts off my train of thought.

"Huh? Oh yes I was just-"

"Zoning out?" She finishes for me.

I nod "well uhm do you remember me carrying you from the couch to your bed?"

She furrows her eyebrows "mmm no, it's bleak I must've been out of it"

My shoulders slump, she doesn't remember...

"Oh uh huh yeah that was funny" I say.

"I bet it was for you, anyways today is gonna be busy for us if you wanna tag along with me today"  she changes the subject.

"Of course, I always wanna be next to you, What's happening superstar?"

She finishes her last stroke of mascara and closes the lid before grabbing her fenty beauty lip gloss. "I'm going to meet with the opening acts of my tour for lunch but before that we are heading over to an arena a little East of LA to see the set up of how the sweetener tour is going to look like for our shows so I can make changes if I want to before Albany"

I raise my eyebrows "sounds fun yet tiring"

She giggles "it'll definitely be both, I figured we could go just you and I but y/b/n can tag along"

I smirk "or I could tell her there was an emergency so she could let us go to the arena just you and I then she'll meet us for lunch with your opening acts?"

Ariana smacks her lips together and closes the lid on her lipstick container. She sets it down and comes us to me, she's still in her pajamas but she still looks so beautiful.

"Well if that can be arranged then get to work y/l/n" she says softly while bringing her face towards mine. I feel my chest heat up as well as my lower area. She's teasing I know it, I can't be a bottom I have to show her that I can play that game too.

I finally grow some balls and smirk, removing the red tint on my cheeks.

She raises an eyebrow in confusion before letting out a yelp as I suddenly grab her by her thighs, lifting her, and pushing her against the wall.

"Y/n I-"

I shut her up by kissing her neck "then I should get going Ms.Grande"

She lets out a soft noise "no, please stay"

I resist the urge to submit and pull away, making her stumble a bit as I let go of her, pecking her cheek and smiling widely "let me go let y/b/n know"

She looks flustered out of her mind and stays silent for a bit before clearing her throat and nodding her head "oh erm okay babe, I'll finish changing"

I chuckle "alrighty then" as I leave her room I pump my fist in the air. I finally got her back and I left her blushing, and it wasn't the makeup.

As soon as I get downstairs I try my best to be an actor "hey y/b/n some urgent meeting for the tour came up and Ariana needs to get there as quick as possible, she says they don't let people in unless their part of the crew so I'll call you when we're done, I'm so sorry"

She gasps and nods frantically "yeah no don't worry about it I'll order an Uber, I hope everything goes well, love you Y/n I'll be waiting for your call"

I smile "thank you y/b/n I'll see you later"

She rushes out the door, my heart drops in my chest with guilt but it rises again when I realize Ariana and I will get sometime for it to be just us together.

I grin and jog upstairs to aris room, the door is closed so I knock before opening it "hey baby y/b/n is gone so now we can g- woah"

My girlfriend stands there with her full ponytail,makeup done, and beautiful outfit that hugs her curves making me weak. I gulp "holy shit, your gorgeous Ariana"

She turns to me and blushes "I- thank you baby"

I lick my lips and walk over to her, pressing our lips together, not caring if her lipstick will end up being all over my face.

When we pull away out of breath, I beam and she does the same "let's get going baby"

A/n: next chapter coming very soon probably on or before the weekend I love you all and I thought this chapter was adorable even if it was short :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 133 6
𝘌𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭-𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳, 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦. 𝘕𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵...
224K 8.4K 110
As I'm typing my reply someone shoulder checks me causing me to drop my book and all my papers fly out of it. I look up and see it was a guy talking...
121K 3.9K 87
The 24 year old Shay Davis just got the opportunity to dance for the big Popstar Ariana Grande. But she didn't know, what will change after she met t...
122K 4K 69
An Ariana Grande Fanfiction. Read it if you want. Male Y/N