Her Road To Go [UNEDITED]

By _Alyrius_

She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers... More

HRTG
Prologue
The Wrights
The Jenkins
1| Last Night with Them
2| Meeting Them
3| My Brothers?
4| More To Go
5| The Last One
6| Rules
7| Awkward Shopping
8| Alone in the Dark
9| Part 1: Her First Day of School
10| Part 2: Her First Day of School
11| The Caller
12| "That's too short!"
13| Setter
14| The Kriegers and The Wrights
The Cousins
15| Blood is Thicker Than Water
17| Don't Mess In Their Way
18| Don't Touch Her!
19| Bruised Knuckles
20| Revelations
21| Volleyball and Ice Cream
22| Scary Grandpa?
23| Fainted
24| Truth or Dare: Shocking Edition
25| Necklace
26| Triggering Past
27| In My Arms
28| Sick
29| Our Secret
30| His Reasons
31| Anxious
32| Don't Panic
33| Bad Dreams
34| Left Out in the Dark
35| Hopeless
36| Her Nightmares
37| Finding Her
38| Go Away
39| Morning Affections
40| Snapped
41| Sleepover?
42| Clues
43| His Effort
44| Active Mode
45| Close Your Eyes
46| Good News
47| Jealousy
48| Clingy
49| Road Trip!
50| Trip Gone Wrong?
51| Surprising Day
52| Cuddles
53| Don't Go
54| Meeting Her
55| Saviour
56| The Letters
57| Urgent
58| Fuming
59| Electricity
60| Pretty Please
61| The Bus
62| Creepy
63| Help
64| He Knows Now
65| Valer
66| Furious Cyry
67| Too Much Emotion
68| His Childish Side
69| "I wanna hug you."
70| Blood
Epilogue
A/N

16| Pool Fight

12.8K 354 24
By _Alyrius_

As I'm in my dreamland, I felt myself being shake by someone else but I didn't bother to open my eyes. I groaned as they starts flicking my nose and my hair.

"Leave me alone." I said as it come out muffled due to my sleepy state. I just want to sleep.

"Good morning scaredy cat, now get your butt of this bed." I heard Trevor say as the other snickers at his statement. Rhett and the other twins are here in my room, destroying my peaceful sleep.

I shifted my position so they have my back facing them. Suddenly, my blanket was getting remove from my body making me shiver at the sudden coldness.

I whine as I tried to get my blanket back as I am lifted off my comfortable bed making me yelp. They surely loves putting me on their shoulders as if I'm a bag of potatoes.

This time Knox lifted me off as they make their way out of my room. They sprinted downstairs as I hold onto Knox's back tight not wanting to fall off the floor.

Their laughs echoes through the hallway making me want to kill them as they find it very amusing. Glad I can make you guys happy, note the sarcasm.

"Cyry! Bleuky!" I shouted their names hoping they could hear me if they're even here.

At first, I thought they will stop at the living room or in the kitchen but I'm guessing it wrong. They kept walking until we reach outside at the backyard where you can see the massive pool. Shoot!

I shouted for help and keep begging them to stop their antics at this instance making them laugh even more at my misery. Before I could even blink, I felt myself being lift and throw into the air as I welcomed the coldness of the water making a splash everything. Ow!

They really think they could do this to me alone, well let's call this a prank day it is. I didn't rose up through the air for about forty seconds as I someone jump into the pool making me smirk internally. I should do my evil laugh right now but can't at the situation.

I felt myself being lift into air to face Kash looking so distress making me feel bad. I winked at him secretly as he look at me with his jaw drop but then smirk in return making me grin widely.

"Is she okay?!" I heard a panic tone lace on Darrel's voice as I started acting again. I coughed dramatically as Lash help me out of the water.

They started circling us making me my internal smirk wide. Let's this show begin. They started asking me questions as they didn't even notice that Kash is already at their backs with a grin on his face while winking at me.

I think Darius saw us exchange words through eyes as he shakes his head on us amusingly but then a smirk forms through his lips as he got his phone out though his pocket, facing it towards our direction. Perfect!

I stood up slowly as I glance at Kash and Darius direction nodding lightly before he pushed Darrel and Rhett on the pool as I swift my hands quickly to push Knox and Trevor that was facing their back on the pool making them off-guarded. Take that chickens!

I looked at my surrounding to see Kash and Erman are wrestling on the floor as they tried pushing each other to the pool. I started acting again as I clutch my hands on my heart as it didn't go unnoticed by Evron.

He went to my direction, cupping my face while asking me questions but I didn't bother to answer, that makes him panicking more. Poor Evy!

He lifted my face to look at me but only to get welcomed by my evil smirk as he immediately let go of me. It was too late to let go as I quickly push him on the pool but he then grab my arm with him before he could splash on the water. Cheeky Evy!

We both splashed into the water with only Darius and Kash on the ground left as Darius filmed us. I looked at him smirking while pointing my lips on Kash direction making a grin forms into his lips again before he wink at me.

He was still holding the camera as we watched them amuse at his childish antics. He walked to Lash direction slowly before pushing him harshly into the water making Kash yelp at the sudden action. We started laughing at them making Kash looked at our direction as he gives us his glare which makes us laugh even more.

"What's going on here?" I heard Spencer ask as we shifted our attention on him with a look of amuse laced onto his face. I pointed my finger to the them making him glare at them before ushering us to get inside.

He went back with the towels along with other older ones. Cyry, Bleuky and Cairo are behind him with their eyebrows raise. I raised both of my arms innocently then started pointing at my other brothers and cousins.

We got out of the pool as Cyry keeps lecturing us about us getting sick and whatsoever. I went to his direction before looking at him with my famous puppy dog eyes and my pout.

"They pushed and throw me on the pool, I got really scared Cyry." I said to him while pointing at the others, they looked at me shock at the moment before glaring at my direction.

Cyry noticed their gaze on us as he glares at them murderously making me dance internally. I smirked and stick my tongue out on there way making them huffed in annoyance. We went inside with a warm clean towels around us, well I got two towels wrapped around my body as they didn't want me to get sick.

I went upstairs to freshen up and change into my DIY tie die sweatshirts and sweatpants that I made with my friends back at my old home, still my home.

I went downstairs after I grab my phone to see my family eating their breakfast still pouting and sulking. I made my way in as they throw me glances before ignoring me again. Is my meanie baddie bros still grudging.

I nudged Trevor's shoulder as he glares at me making me smile even more. As we're eating silently as they still ignoring me, I heard my phone ting making them diverts their attention on my phone.

I looked at my phone to see someone messaged me. I looked down and read the name who text me which makes me squealed in joy. OMG! What just happened? How did he know my number? I thought.

Zaver just texted me! He knows my number! How did he---my friends probably told him! Zaver is my all time hero crush after he saved me from being harassed by some boys in my old school. I already know his number but I didn't know he knows me. He's like very popular at our old school. I read the text as I heard someone cough but I didn't bother to look up.

" Can I borrow one your books that you left at Mr. Wert's desk. He said to ask permission from you first since I lost mine." I read disappointingly as he just wanted to borrow some books from me. I texted him back saying it's fine to borrow or take my books. Well cheer up and find new inspiration then HAHAHA.

"Whose that?" I heard Trevor ask as I shake my head as I took a bite of my bacon.

After that eating our late breakfast, we started playing video games much to Cyry's dismay. We played video games and getting to know more to each other the whole day.

" Why didn't I saw you guys at the school?" I asked them, testing them of they would tell me the truth or not. Silly me.

"The principal suspended us for like one week after we knocked out some few assholes inside the campus." Kash said shrugging as if it's nothing making me open my mouth even more. I only knew that they got suspended but I don't really know the reason behind it.

"All of you guys but except for them? " I asked still shock at the thought of my cousins fighting together.

"Nah, some of us just got in a wrong time and place. " Knox said this time as he points towards Darius direction who is reading right now.

"Cairo, Spencer and Beau didn't though as they're in the different building. We wanted to visit you but your brothers told us to let you adjust a bit. " Rhett said shrugging his shoulders as I nod my head in understandin.

"You guys are bad boys. " I said jokingly as I laugh making them nodded their heads proudly.

_____

This chapter is out for you guys! How's this chapter? I hope you guys like it, thank you so much for reading and supporting my story. Keep safe everyone! ('∀`)♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 52.1K 41
****Edited Version Now Available on Amazon****** 16-year-old Lydia Tonelli has six overprotective, overbearing, and overly involved brothers. Born t...
1.1M 29.2K 63
"You know, I always thought that this situation would play out differently." I said and their heads snapped up. Their jaws dropped and I gave them a...
547K 7.7K 17
//Higest ranking: #4 in princess// #1 in kind// #2 in alone// ...
816K 20.5K 47
Tragedy are things that we can't stop in life. Kyzha's life is full of mystery and lies; she was always kept in the dark and was prevented from knowi...