Haikyuu x Reader!

By WavesofKishiko

Fem x Haikyuu Character book! Requests are open ✨⛓ Maybe a little fluff with your favourite wouldn't hurt, wo... More

Kageyama x Reader : Accidental
Hinata x reader : Thread
Tsukki x reader : Spill
Kenma x Reader : Hardest Level
Kuroo x Reader : Fight and Make-up
Sugawara x Reader : Rihanna
Author's Note!
Lev x reader : Bitter
Bokuto x Reader : Netflix
Nishinoya x reader : bold
Oikawa x Reader : Homework
Request Page!
Tanaka x reader : mine
Ushijima x reader : together forever
Iwaizumi x reader : guns n' roses
Daichi x reader : fantasy man
Yamaguchi x reader : soggy french fries
One Annoucement!
Terushima x Reader : Joke
Tendou x Reader : Diamond
Karasuno team x reader : everybody wants her
Asahi x Reader : fallen
Akaashi x reader : work
Sakusa x Reader: Five feet apart
Yuzuru Komaki x Reader: Knight
Atsumu x reader : f u
Karasuno Headcannons : Convo's I had
Kuguri x Reader : With you
Hirugami x Reader : connection
Ennoshita x reader: dedication
Oikawa x Reader : ghost
Kuroo x Reader : childhood crush
Terushima x Reader : Joke pt.2
Yaku x reader: bloody love
Tsukishima x Reader : strawberry kisses
Bokuto x Reader : troublemakers
Cheers to us! 🥂
🥂Tsukki, kageyama, oikawa x reader: for her
🥂Atsumu x reader: assistant
Announcement!!! Read Please!!
heyheyhey!
Kageyama x reader : true intent
Kiyoko x reader : damp hair
Sugawara x Reader : love is a disease
GOIS
Kita x Reader : heaven or hell?
Tanaka x Reader : the book
Nishinoya x Reader : Roadtrip
Kuroo x Reader : bodyguard
I LOVE YOU
One more thing! A surprise!
Tenma x Reader : keychain
UWAHHH 4K
Oikawa x Reader : isnt it lovely? (Lemon)
holy mother of
Akaashi x Reader ; the day i saw the stars
Shirabu x Reader : pen
Yuzuru Komaki x Reader : Dream

Kyotani x Reader : sugar and spice

363 17 2
By WavesofKishiko

Y/n is the manager for Aoba Johsai team. She would go there every afternoon, recognised every single player.

"Oi! Kentaro-san! Here's your water!" You said running towards the boy. You slowed down and handed him his water. All you heard was a "mhm" or some kind of a grunt. "Ehh! Kentaro-san, you should thank me!" You said pouting at him while he drank his water. He looked away uninterested until he thought of something.

"K-kentaro-san?" You asked since he had just booped your nose for atleast 5 seconds. He walked away, while you kept your stance. "Sayyy, y/n chan~ I think he likes you~" Oikawa said passing behind you. "EeHH! Oikawaaaa!" You said as you chase him around the gym. You two kept going on and on, running in different locations. "Iwa-chan..huff, take this energetic hamster away from me, I feel like we've ran 10 miles in 5 minutes.." Oikawa said stopping for a breather, panting quite a lot. You saw the chance and... boom! You karate chopped his shoulder. "IWA-CHAannn" Oikawa's voice slowly turns quieter and quieter while he groans in pain. "See trashykawa, that's what you get. Get back to volleyball!!" Iwaizumi said scolding him. "...break iwa-chan~?" Oikawa said trying to persuade him. "Hell no, come on trashykawa, you too Kyōtani!" Iwaizumi said as he dragged Oikawa on the ground.

You sat on the bench watching them practice. "Hmph the boys are getting really good! I'm pumped hehe." You thought for a while. Time was up and it was time for the water break. The water was prepared to grab on the table on the side. As his teammates grab their water bottles, the striped hair boy approached you. "O-oh, kentaro-san? The water is over there.." you said confused pointing to the table of water bottles and sweaty boys. "No, please hand it to me." He requested. "Hmmphhh! Its over there, are you injured ken-ken-san?" You asked tilting your head confused. "No, please hand it to me." He requested once more with a sturdy face. "Alllright! I'll go get it for you, i guess.." you said standing up from the bench.

"K-ken-ken-san? W-what" He thought. "Ken-Ken-san! Here's your water!" You once again run towards him. You handed it to him. "T-thank you." He tried to say without stuttering, he kinda lost his composure. You gave him a big smile. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and took a snap. "Also please keep my phone with you, it's so damn annoying when I jump." He said handing you his phone wherein he just snapped a photo of you. "A-a okay." You said keeping his phone in your lap. The match continues and every single time you remember what happens, you get all flustered. "Nononon, maybe he was taking a picture of something at the back of me!" You thought. The practice ends as Kentarō's team won.

"Y/n. Lets walk." The striped hair guy said still having the most intimidating face ever. "A-alright! Lets go?" You said opening the door of the gym. He nodded then you two started walking outside of the entrance to the gym. You caught up with some other teammates, Yahaba, Mattsun, Oikawa, kindaichi. They started whistling and shouting, "new couple!, new couple!" You looked at Kentaro and he had a popped vein. "If I let this happen, it's either Kentarō will walk away or he will kill them, I should step in." You thought. You ran up to them and gave them each a bonk on the head. You pouting finished your work and pulled the striped haired boy's hand out of there. A slight grunt was heard from him.

"Look Ken-Ken-san!" You pointed to a cat walking by. You get your hand being clenched a bit. "Oya? Do you not like cats?" You asked. "Maybe.." he said growling a bit. "Oi, Y/n, could you check the text message I was sent, I'm gonna protect me from the cat!" He said with determination but it was serious, he didn't like cats at all. "OKay!" You said giggling a bit. You turned on his phone and saw your face as the home screen. You gave him a blushed face and started reading the text. "This is from m-mom wit-h an angry face.. "Come home at 6, later than that you'll sleep on the mat outside." EEHH anGRy! Oh Ken-Ken! Its 5:34! Lets go!" You said pulling him. "Okay, but I'll send you home." He said running with you. "No its fine, you might sleep on the Matt!" You said expressing how concerned you were. "I don't mind sleeping on the mat, I have a pillow there." He said.

"A PILLOW! Why don't you pass my place! I'll let you sleep on the couch!" You said looking at him while running. "Really? Okay then. Lets take our time." He said slowing the pace by 80%. "I- alright.. text your mom first I know she'll be mad." You said pointing to his phone. "Hm. She's an old lady what can she do to me?" He said looking at you. You suddenly flashback to the beatings of your mother. "Ah, okay." You said sweating. "Where do you live?" He said firmly. "Right down this street!" You said pointing at the street sign. "Ok." He said as he dragged you down.

"Ma! Pa! I'm home!" You say as you remove your shoes at the step. "Ah! Y/n! We made Katsudon for dinner!" Your mom says shouting from afar, maybe the kitchen. "Actually, ma! Pa! Come here, I'll show you.. something." You said looking at your tall, tough guy. "Sure!" Your parents said as they walk to the step looking at the two of you. "AH! IS THAT PERSON FOLLOWING YOU! ILL GET THE BEATING STICK!" Your father said panicked similar to your mom. "DAD! No! This is my friend! Introduce yourself!" You said nudging him on his shoulder. "I'm ken ken." He said randomly. "ken...ken... is this our daughter's type.." your parents thought as they looked at you in disbelief. "HAAHHA, Kentarō! Formally dummy!" You said laughing sarcastically and slowly lowering your voice. "Actually I'm Kyōtani Kentaro. Call me your daughter's boyfriend." He said so proudly. "KEN KEN NOW BOYFRIEND NOT NOW THERE IS A BEATING-STICK!" You said as you blushed so hard. "Once again, I'm kentaro Kyōtani. Nickname preferred, Kentarō." He said as he snuck down to your height and gave you a kiss. "KENTARO KYŌTANI, COME ON!" You said as you pulled him out the door even without shoes.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING DUMM-"He snuck another kiss, this time you kissed back. "Hmph! Is that enough kissing for you!?" You asked pouting but you were seriously enjoying it. "No." He kissed you after one then another one and one last. "That'll do. Lets meet your rude parents." He said. You bonked him. "Y-you can't say that when I let you k-kiss me so many times! Atleast,  kiss her hand, moms love when their daughter's boyfriend does that!" You said. "Ok, also boyfriend?" He asked in his usual tone. "Yes! Didn't you announce anyway?" You asked. "Yeah, I guess two votes beat zero." He said opening the door again.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I'm Kentarō Kyōtani, daughters boyfriend." He followed what you said and kissed your moms hand. You mom was so charmed even how tough he was and how disobedient he was. "No problem! Heheh, would you like dinner dears?" Your mom asked. "Yes please!" You said.

"Actually, mom, dad, Kentarō has some problems sleeping in his home for this night.. would he be able to sleep on the couch in my room?" You asked them while they ate their bowls. "Yes!" Your mom answered while your dad looked around in disbelief once more. "Fine is she lets him, I will, just cuz honey's beatings hurt like hell." Your dad thought.
"Thank you." He said facing them straight. "No problem dear!!" Your mom said.

You two finished dinner and started getting ready for bed. "Eehh? Ken-ken do you have a change of clothes for tonight?" You asked the boy. "No, do you have some." He asked. "I meannnn? Yes I be got big shirts but they have a girly design." You said. "Okay." He said as he grabbed the T-shirt and started dressing up in front of you. "Y/n... this is too cute looking for a guy like me..." he said as he turned around and the t-shirt was stretched so was the flower designs. "...not way! Its alright you're cute!" You said looking at him. "I'm not cute." He said in a deeper tone. You hugged him and said "you are cute when you're with me!" You said spinning him until you two flopped on the bed.

"Ken Ken I'm afraid you are gonna have to sleep on my couch we don't fit..." you said as you two were cramped cramped. "No were okay." He responded. "I'm sorry to burst your bubble ken ken but we don't." You said pushing him off the bed. "If your gonna do that, your going down with me!" He said as he pulled you down, equaling you falling down with him. You two laughed. You were surprised and delighted by his sweet laughter, you wanted to hear it everyyyy singlleee day. He noticed you just looking at him and he pulled you back down for a kiss. "Say.. ken ken, while you are still cute... can I do your makeup..?" You asked him. "O-okay." He stuttered because of what was on his mind. "Makeup? Make out?!? Omg what" he was thinking about what it was while y/n applied eyeshadow, lipstick and eyeliner.

"And were done! So pretty ken ken!" You said admiring your work. "Hm.. so when's the kissing? The make out?" He asked seriously. "T-the what?! I meant makeup as in lipsticks! Hahahahaha ken ken!" You said giggling. He frowned a little as he checked the mirror he was decked out in make up. "Y/n.. since you did this, I'll do a Kentarō make up." He said in a smile but it was mischievous. "Ahaha.... what.. fine." You said turning yourself in.

A few minutes had passed and it was time for you to see. You looked in the mirror and it was you with like two layers of eyeliner surrounding your eyeball and drawn on mouth. "Ahaha.. I love it ken ken!" You said as you tried to act like him. You did his deep voice and copied his frown and furious looking eyebrows. "We could be costumes of ourselves! This is so cool!" You said.

He swooped you in for a selfie then you posed like him while he had makeup. "I sent it to the teams group chat." He said like it was no big deal. "YOU DID WHAT I LOOK LIKE CRAP! KEN KENNNNNN!" You said taking his phone to check whether he did. He did not lie, there were a few replies already.

OIKAWA: AYUHEEEEEEE~ a coupleee! Couple goals, pay me my bet kindaichi and iwa-chan~
Iwaizumi: ok trashykawa
Kindaichi: ugh! So much money LOST!
Kunimi: yall are just stupid
Yababa: chile anyways so- y/n and Kyōtani are such a good looking couple like wth
Oikawa: ikr f yall, yall to pretty for this world and I only mean y/n chan~
You: don't you touch my girlfriend I will break all your bones
Oikawa: yes sir.
Iwaizumi: I now know how to shut up trash kawa here
OIKAWA: no <3
Yahaba: they are soooo pretty once again bring back the subject :)
Oikawa: you just want us to fight dummy.

"Wow they are crazy hahahah you are the most crazy and I love you." You said. "I l-love you too." He tried to keep his voice firm but he couldn't. "Gotcha! I made your voice stutterrrr!" You said teasingly. The night went on and on with you two guy's shenanigans.

2097 words!!
Yall I decided to post finally! Also we just reached 700 views! I WAS SO HAPPY LIKE I COULD JUST
X-X BUT I DIDNT. SO FOR THE CELEBRATION I DID 2000 WORDS IN THIS CHAPPPPPP! THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN! SOME PARTS ARE JUST LIKE FILLERS SO DONT MIND THTA PLEASE! THANK YOU AGAIN! PLEASE KEEP READING MY BOOK! AS ALWAYS, BYE LOVELIES!

KISHIKO OUT <333<3333<3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 1K 23
A book for random oneshots of Kenhina 🧡💛 + Plus some with extra people or ships at times This ship is adorable 🧡 Its all fluff 💛 With some AUs 🧡...
15.5K 110 19
["ONE SHOTS"] [I don't own haikyuu] These are reader inserts~ I do requests: LEMONS, LIMES, FLUFF, ANGST, GENDERBENT, AU'S, MALE READER, basically an...
381K 10.2K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor 😭😭 super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right 🥵" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...
2.1M 54.9K 145
Just a bunch of reader x Haikyuu characters! Request are closed, sorry but this book is on hold! No lemons, sorry, but you never know when my parents...